Click column header to sort
- Support development of a detailed commodity introduction and scale up plan, proactively seeking input from relevant stakeholders into the plan.- Work with MOH to coordinate partners to ensure adherence to and implementation of the introduction and scale up plan.- Support development and implementation of a monitoring, evaluation and learning plan for product introduction, including conducting routine field supervision visits, data collection, and routine data analysis of national and program data.- Support review of national service delivery guidelines, training materials and reference manuals to integrate new FP products.- Support/coordinate provider trainings and mentorships as required by closely working with MOH and district coordinators.- Develop and implement strategies to strengthen data management and supply chain systems at national, district and facility levels.- Creatively analyze and visualize data and develop presentations, progress reports, and other knowledge products to share successes and challenges met during product introduction and scale up.- Support Family Planning commodity annual quantification exercises as needed.- Work with MOHP and other stakeholders to identify available resources, analyze funding gaps and mobilize resources to fund national plan.- Coordinate closely with MOH and partners on product introduction taskforces.- Support the Senior Program Manager in the development of work plans, reports and other program deliverables.- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior Program Manager.
- Collaborate with country teams to develop and implement M&E plans, including designing data collection and management systems to ensure rigorous data collection, validation, and analysis for improving program performance- Synthesize program performance and promote its use in decision making for program service delivery and resource allocation through leading analyses, discussions and other measures- Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans through reviewing work plans, reports, organizing and participating in field visits, and initiating data reviews- Contribute to research development and execution, including the design of study protocols and management of data collection and analysis
Programmatic Support- Lead the design and development of implementation guidelines, processes, standard operating procedures, and monitoring protocol in alignment with overall project objectives- Lead recruitment efforts at the district level and train District leads and Relationship Officers on project objectives, activities, data systems and monitoring processes- In consultation with the project lead, design and deploy strategies for achieving overall project outcomes and milestones- Support the district teams in stakeholder management, communication material design, templating project progress and learning- Undertake regular monitoring through site visits to HWCs along with District Leads, Relationship officers and healthcare workers- Oversee the selection process of Ayushman Bharat Health & Wellness centres by providing technical support to district level staff through early site visits- Lead the selection and onboarding of a media agency for designing the capacity building modules for healthcare workers’ training in districts- Regularly review project management indicators to monitor the progress of the project- Support in monitoring and reporting of project milestones committed to donors- Disseminating ground level findings with stakeholders at the national level and donors through report briefs, project presentations, summarised data, and insights- Act as a thought leader to the national leadership in driving the projectTechnical Support- Lead primary level data collection for gap assessment and overseeing the adoption of risk tools by creating questionnaires, planning for timely data collection, and creating efficient frameworks- Conduct secondary research on existing guideline documents for differentiated TB care at health & wellness centres, and disseminate those findings to the district staff in a simple and concise manner- Define key indicators and data systems to monitor project progress through program management reports and dashboards- Leading the quantitative analysis of all data collected at the district level, and dissemination of those findings- Manage the project data operations, ensure timely reporting and data qualityOther responsibilities as needed
Provide strategic guidance and planning support to countries (30%)- Support country teams to develop country-level strategy and work plans in line with global CHAI strategy- Build understanding and seek input on country strategy and work streams among broader global team- Regularly review and facilitate reviews of country work plans, identify implementation barriers, develop solutions, and identify resources and next steps- Monitor country-level program progress against milestones, and work with Program Management to identify and mitigate risks to achieving program and grant goals- Support drafting of concept notes and fundraising proposals for country programs- Attend advocacy and strategy-related meetings with government stakeholders and partners where necessaryProvide technical support and bandwidth to country programs (40%)- Provide day-to-day thought partnership, technical support and bandwidth across country programs, including but not limited to policy, financing, forecasting, supply chain, service delivery, market shaping and M&E- Design and develop high quality deliverables to support implementation of country programs, including presentations and concept notes, and tools and models- Share best practices (strategies, tools and experiences) across country programs- Support alignment on priorities and activities and facilitate processes for routine progress reviews- Seek input and support from global team members to facilitate involvement of topic area experts as requiredProvide coordination support across global and country programs (15%)- Share country updates with broader global team to inform global priorities and keep team members up to date on ongoing areas for support, encouraging a positive spirit of collaboration across the program team- Share global priorities and updates with country teams and highlight relevance to country programs- Provide coordination support on cross-country/global work streams, including internal and external reporting and publicationsSupport cross-cutting global work streams, projects and communications (15%)- Actively participate in strategy planning, problem-solving discussions and review of global program outputs- Support drafting program updates, presentations, concept notes, proposals and meeting plans, as needed- Lead development or implementation of new work-streams and projects, as needed- Represent CHAI at regional strategic forums and meetings, as needed- Manage select relationships with external and internal hepatitis partnersOther responsibilities as needed
- Develop a detailed understanding and documentation of supplier dynamics, including market share of suppliers, pricing offered by suppliers, timelines for product development and manufacturing, timelines for obtaining quality assurance for key drugs and diagnostics, status of in-country registration of drugs, in-country dossier filing timelines, and suppliers’ development and access strategies- Analyze market trends and develop demand forecasts and uptake models for new and existing commodities and services- Liaise with the R&D team, the disease team and country teams to develop the market analysis required to support negotiations with suppliers to expedite time-to-market, reduce pricing and improve supply security- Cultivate relationships with existing and potential suppliers of drugs and diagnostics in low-and middle-income markets. Build and maintain these relationships by providingmarket insights and contacts, offering targeted support and guidance to navigate regulatory and procurement processes- Support the development and evaluation of Request of Proposals for commodities and services in collaboration with CHAI country programs and government partners- Monitor supplier compliance with contracts, global and domestic funding for product purchase, and product uptake- Prepare presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions. Present findings of analyses to internal and or external audiences- Other responsibilities as needed
- Collaborate with CHAI Zimbabwe teams, the global CHAI Essential Medicines team, the MoHCC and relevant departments, and local partners to improve oxygen delivery as a common goal- Develop and support deployment of an emergency oxygen response strategy- Develop, conduct, and analyze the results of a rapid assessment for oxygen capacity and biomedical equipment in relation to potential COVID-19 needs and scale-up for broader respiratory diseases- Contribute to the strengthening of the oxygen M&E, procurement, supply chain and equipment maintenance processes and mechanisms- Identify new opportunities for relevant engagement and actively troubleshoot issues as they arise- Envision and create a sustainable system for equipment maintenance- Analyze and draw conclusions from data, to develop and deliver influential presentations (verbal, power point, other)- Provide regular reports on progress to the Manager and the Senior Technical Advisor, and perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Serve as a thought leader, manage, and implement analytical projects related to malaria epidemiology, interventions, and surveillance, as requiredSurveillance support (45%)- Manage surveillance activities in the region, in coordination with the CHAI malaria health informatics team and with support from their manager- Support development and review of national guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and training materials for malaria surveillance activities- Measure performance and determinants of malaria surveillance systems and provide prioritized recommendations to address key gaps- Support development, integration, and institutionalization of malaria information systems, including data collection tools and dashboards- Support integration of data use and analysis in routine programmatic activities at all levels of the health systemAnalytical support (35%)- Manage and coordinate analytical projects across different technical teams related to malaria epidemiology (e.g., drivers of transmission), targeting and evaluation of interventions (e.g., Indoor- Residual Spraying, Insecticide-Treated Net distributions, health worker allocations), and surveillance (e.g., data quality audits)- Provide high-quality analytical support to CHAI regional and country teams, government staff, and relevant partners, through the planning, implementation, and presentation of highly complex analyses- Clean, organize, and merge available datasets and assess their quality and suitability for analysis- Conduct statistical and spatial analyses (descriptive analyses, regressions, and other relevant methods)- Translate analytical results to national and sub-national government partners, ensure data are used to inform strategic decisions, and influence program strategy- Provide mentorship and review for team members conducting and synthesizing analytical workProgrammatic support (20%)- Perform scientific literature review on relevant topics as needed (e.g., surveillance methods, drivers of malaria transmission, intervention effectiveness)- Formulate and deliver national and sub-national level training materials with a focus on analytical content (e.g., data management best practices, online data collection tools), and surveillance strengthening- Develop and implement M&E plans for CHAI and program activities, including monitoring and evaluating the implementation of relevant malaria interventions, and surveillance systems- Ensure sustainability and country ownership of malaria surveillance and analytics activities by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across government programs, non-governmental organizations, and local academic institutions, with support from program managers- Indirectly manage other team members in the region and support trainings for regional and country team members on surveillance, analytics, and M&E activities- Synthesize results and communicate them through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications- Represent CHAI at external technical meetings within the region, and develop and document dissemination materials from these meetings- Any other tasks identified
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding analytical, strategic, communication and teamwork skills. The successful candidate will adhere to the core CHAI values of resourcefulness, entrepreneurialism, flexibility, independence, humility, and work ethic. The Senior Associate will report to the Program Manager, Vaccine Markets Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:- Develop an understanding of global market dynamics and market shaping priorities to strengthen supply security and affordability of current and future priority vaccines- Generate analyses that strengthen the business case for vaccine affordability and availability (e.g., demand forecasts, uptake models and market access strategies; production development, cost reduction and manufacturing strategies)- Support the design and implementation of supplier engagement strategies- Cultivate relationships with key global health partners, donors and vaccine manufacturers- Co-lead and PMO the MIC working group under the umbrella of the WHO Immunization Agenda 2030 to advance access to immunization in Gavi-transitioning and Gavi-graduated countries and work with global and regional stakeholders to improve support to middle-income countries- Contribute to the development of market intelligence on middle-income markets and its dissemination to global health partners, investors and vaccine manufacturers- Contribute to local vaccine manufacturing and procurement efforts by providing analyses, sharing insight and technical know-how into various efforts (e.g., PAVM), incl. bilateral supplier engagements- Lead preparations of presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions- Creatively scope and initiate projects that could contribute to further improving supply sustainability and accessibility of vaccines for low-income countries- Support the development of concept notes and new projects- Any other duties as required- 25-30% international travel time would be required once situation allows
SCROLL FOR ENGLISH Responsabilités : - Fournir un soutien au MSAS, en particulier à la Direction de la Santé de la Mère et de l'Enfant (DSME), et aux parties prenantes pour réaliser une évaluation du marché ;- Collaborer avec des partenaires internes et externes pour analyser les perspectives du marché, le portefeuille de fournisseurs et les aspects économiques de production de toute une gamme de produits ;- Produire des analyses de données de haute qualité, synthétiser diverses sources de données en un produit complet et rationalisé afin d'aider les parties prenantes à réaliser des évaluations de marché complètes ;- Effectuer des recherches (y compris la revue documentaire) en profondeur sur le marché de la Santé Sexuelle et Reproductive (SSR), sur les politiques passées et actuelles, et exploiter les données disponibles et les analyses antérieures du marché ;- Conseiller le Ministère de la Santé et la Direction de la Santé de la Mère et de l'Enfant sur l'évaluation du marché de la SSR ;- Coordonner les réunions et faciliter le partage des connaissances entre les partenaires gouvernementaux et SEMA ;- Rédiger les procédures, les conclusions et les enseignements tirés des évaluations de marché afin d'informer les futures itérations de l'évaluation du NMHF et les interventions potentielles de structuration du marché ;- Appuyer la mise en place et soutenir la communauté de pratique composée de partenaires publics et privés pour échanger les meilleures pratiques ;- Construire de solides relations avec les parties prenantes au sein du gouvernement, des organisations non gouvernementales et du secteur privé pour soutenir l'appropriation de l’approche d’évaluation du marché de la SSR ;- Assumer toute autre responsabilité selon les besoins. ---Responsibilities: - Provide support to the Ministry of Health particularly the “Direction de la Santé de la Mère et de l’Enfant” (DSME) and stakeholder to conduct market assessment; - Collaborate with internal and external partners to analyze market outlook, supplier landscape, and production economics across a range of products;- Conduct background research including literature review of SRH market, past and current policies, and leverage available data and previous market analyses;- Serve as a trusted advisor to MoH/DSME on SRH market assessments;- Coordinate meetings and facilitate knowledge sharing between government partners and SEMA;- Draft procedures, outcomes, and lessons from market assessments to inform future iterations of NMHF Assessment and potential market shaping interventions; upport creation of and continued activities of community of practice consisting of public and private shareholders to exchange best practices;- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across government, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector in supporting ownership of the SRH marketplace;- Execute other responsibilities as needed.
- Support CHAI focal countries to adopt and integrate new and existing HIVST products into national HTS programs- Monitor HIV rapid diagnostic market, including generating uptake and demand forecasts, conducting research on suppliers, and tracking data on funders’ procurement plans and overall HTS strategy- Collect and collate country-level data on uptake of rapid HIV diagnostics, including procurement volumes, scale-up plans, and consumption rates- Support the Senior Manager with quantitative and qualitative analyses of market intelligence data to inform the development and implementation of supply side interventions- Develop presentations and strategy documents for/to internal and external audiences that clearly articulate and advance CHAI’s HIVST supply side strategy- Work with CHAI country teams, governments, and partners to identify funding for increased and sustainable investment in rapid diagnostic products- Develop and execute quantitative and qualitative analyses around major HIVST programmatic questions in focal countries, with support and supervision from the Senior Program Manager- Support workplanning and tracking of country activities in line with grant deliverables, including support to monthly and annual grant reporting- Provide technical support to HTS team, CHAI country teams, Ministries of Health, donors, and multilateral partners in development and implementation of evidence-based HIVST strategies- Provide additional support to country teams and grant activities as identified with the Senior Program Manager