Click column header to sort
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:- Coordinate and manage support to the states on COVID-19 across multiple states in collaboration with the government to help strengthen systems and interventions and achieve audacious programmatic goals on aggressive timelines in line with Department of Health (DoH) strategic goals and priorities;- Manage state program officers and support DoH in all aspects of strategy, planning and implementation, ensuring ongoing alignment with the DoH strategic goals and priorities;- Manage private sector associates and support states in strategic purchasing of services as well as empanelment approaches for private lab services to increase testing and treatment capacity;- Support private labs in focus states to improve capacity utilization through coordination with local and national administration- Manage and establish collaborative relationships with the DoH, suppliers, partner organizations and other relevant stakeholders;- Monitor program activities against project goals and donor commitments, identify operational bottlenecks or weaknesses, and help devise solutions to strengthen programs as necessary;- Manage the design and assessment of intervention strategies, which will include protocol development, operational guidance development, data collection and review and frequent feedback to the DoH on the progress of these initiatives;- Oversee monitoring and evaluation (M&E) efforts with the aim to maintain and update comprehensive, feasible M&E frameworks that will generate credible, actionable and timely information;- Conduct routine supervision visits and routine data analysis of national and state data;- Perform other responsibilities as requested by programme leadership.
- Develop high-quality, sharable graphics to support CHAI’s program, country, and operations teams;- Creatively develop new ideas to visually display CHAI’s work to internal and external audiences;- Ability to translate complex ideas into compelling infographics across multiple platforms;- Create a suite of template materials for consistent and professional use throughout the organization, including power point presentations, two-pagers, letterhead, etc.;- Organize and maintain graphics archive;- Design and produce digital assets including web banners, social media graphics, short videos, logos, etc.;- Execute the design and layout of monthly internal and external newsletter;- Update and manage CHAI’s website, when necessary;- Ability to provide suggestions and ideas to improve design on a variety of materials;- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Support the Program Manager to identify and define CHAI's overall strategy within the program area, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact- Sensitize and create demand for support on data analytics and data use for decision making, working with SHA partners to articulate this need and providing continuity so that best practices and skills are shared and institutionalized within government.- Support use of evidence to identify gaps in policy and implementation, improving service coverage and adjusting pricing, payment and packages to create an effective health insurance program.- Build capacity within SHA for evidence-based management, including through day to day joint tasks and deliverables as well as trainings on various aspects of the health reforms.- Support analysis of program data to monitor performance, identify key challenges/bottlenecks and provide solutions- Identify KPIs and build monitoring dashboards to support effective programmatic decision making- In collaboration with agencies at the national level, work with SHA leadership to plan for the COVID19 response, including in assessing the impact of COVID-19 on access and utilization of essential services under PMJAY.- Support coordination and knowledge sharing on key reforms between states as well as between the centre and state governments on a continuous basis- Develop and disseminate policy briefs and other knowledge products, in collaboration with government partners- Facilitate key meetings/events such as trainings, state coordination meetings, IT workshops etc- Provide strategic insights at technical working groups and/or other high level meetings and conferences- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identify the most critical hurdles to scale-up, and develop innovative strategies to address them- Other responsibilities as needed
- Manage the development of databases, analyses, and frameworks to assist in prioritizing commodities in need of supply-side interventions- Collaborate with internal and external partners to analyze market outlook, supplier landscape, and production economics across a range of products- Work with CHAI country and global teams to evaluate the potential for various market shaping interventions using the market-shaping toolkit and other accepted methodologies- Develop strategies and qualitative/quantitative analyses to support ongoing negotiations with suppliers- Create clear communications materials based upon analyses- Present findings of analyses to a broad range of internal and external audiences in meetings and conferences- Support relationship management with senior-level stakeholders at procurement agencies, manufacturers, and other NGOs- Execute other responsibilities as needed by the team
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: - Support NDoH IMT in various aspects of COVID-19 program strategy, planning and implementation, as it relates to program monitoring and evaluation, ensuring CHAI’s ongoing alignment with the DoH strategic goals and priorities;- Develop thorough understanding of relevant COVID-19 workstreams including key priorities, challenges and gaps in order to inform program development;- Compile, synthesize and analyse data to inform the development of assessments, reports and other program materials to ensure effective program execution;- Develop and manage M&E efforts with the aim to maintain and update comprehensive, feasible M&E frameworks that will generate credible, actionable and timely information;- Lead data management, analysis and reporting tools such as indicator dashboards to monitor and track ongoing work;- Monitor progress towards targets and support program to modify/refine implementation as needed to achieve/exceed targets;- Translate objectives provided by the government, donors, and other partner organizations into clear plans, targets and provide guidance to the CHAI team and DoH on prioritization of initiatives;- Establish collaborative relationships with the DoH, partner organizations and other relevant stakeholders;- Ensure communication and alignment of activities across government and partner stakeholders efforts and across other CHAI programs in South Africa to ensure coordination and successful execution of the program;- Partner with the Program Manager to provide thought leadership and strategic guidance to the team;- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: - Support DoH in all aspects of strategy and planning and implementation, ensuring CHAI’s ongoing alignment with the DoH strategic goals and priorities for COVID-19 nationally in coordination with provinces;- Translate objectives provided by the national and provincial departments, donors, and other partner organizations into clear activity plans, and provide guidance to CHAI team and DoH on prioritization of initiatives;- Manage and establish collaborative relationships with the DoH, suppliers, partner organizations and other relevant stakeholders;- Coordinate and/or participate in working group(s) to support evidence generation for implementation of initiatives;- Routinely monitor, compile, synthesize and analyze data to ensure optimal targeting, implementation, and effectiveness of program interventions;- Ensure communication and alignment of activities across government and partner stakeholders efforts and across other CHAI programs in South Africa to ensure coordination and successful execution of the program; - Conduct quantitative analyses to ensure sufficient supplies of commodities and equipment, appropriate coverage with interventions, and/or progress towards program goals;- Draft compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders;- Work with CHAI's technical teams and Program Manager(s) to develop and implement a coordinated program of support;- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:- Development and Execution of the Social Behavior Change Strategy through various delivery channels including but not limited to email marketing, PPC, SEO, display advertising, content marketing, activations, school outreach marketing etc.;- Coordinate online and offline campaigns in line with DoH objectives;- Investigate new market opportunities, and test viability through small scale testing;- Ensure brand consistency with all published marketing collateral;- Monitor, evaluate and report on performance;- Support NDoH in all aspects of SRH strategy with planning and implementation activities, ensuring CHAI’s ongoing alignment with the DoH strategic goals and priorities;- Translate objectives provided by the government, donors, and other partner organizations into clear activity plans, and provide guidance to the SRH team and DoH on prioritization of initiatives;- Manage and establish collaborative relationships with the DoH, suppliers, partner organizations and other relevant stakeholders;- Participate in working group(s) to support evidence generation for implementation of initiatives to optimize access to commodities and equipment;- Ensure communication and alignment of activities across government, partner stakeholder’s efforts and across other CHAI programs in South Africa to ensure coordination and successful execution of the program;- Represent the program in meetings and workshops;- Partner with the Program Manager to provide thought leadership and strategic guidance to the team;- Support the Program Manager on key deliverables and ad-hoc requirements, as needed.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:- Research into the market landscape of pharmaceuticals, in engagement with pharmaceutical suppliers and the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA);- Supporting the National Department of Health’s contracting of pharmaceuticals, following established tender procedures and requirements;- Engagement with Provincial Departments of Health in ensuring the smooth operations of pharmaceutical contracting and procurement; - Supporting the National Department of Health (NDoH) in all areas of national COVID-19 efforts, including planning and implementation ensuring CHAI’s ongoing alignment with NDoH strategic goals and priorities;- Build and manage relationships with key individuals in the Department of Health, in CHAI and relevant partner organizations;- Developing and managing collaborative relationships with the DoH, suppliers, partner organizations and other relevant stakeholders;- Develop influential presentation materials that work for varying audiences;- Developing and maintaining programme databases and dashboards for performance monitoring and evaluation;- Ensuring CHAI’s ongoing alignment with NDoH strategic goals and priorities;- Ensuring communication and alignment of activities across government and partner stakeholders’ efforts and across other CHAI programmes in South Africa to ensure coordination and successful execution of the programme;- Overseeing the translation of objectives provided by the government, donors, and other partner organizations into clear, prioritised activity plans;- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Assist the Country Manager and relevant disease program teams to develop and implement the project activities as required by the partnership framework, work plan and budget- Lead and/or support data collection, interviews, quantitative analysis, report drafting to generate evidence-based policy and formulate recommendations in strategic scenarios- Assist government partner teams to develop methodologies including tools, processes, key performance/success indicators that are highly relevant and appropriate for analyses, project management and goal fulfillment- Work closely with the government partner teams to ensure the project timeline, work orders and deliverables are organized and coordinated to achieve project goals and objectives- Monitor project implementation, provide regularly update on project progress, and coordinate project team members to ensure project goal alignment- Provide strategic recommendations for development of new programs, project management, communication and process improvement- Regular relationship management with external stakeholders- Communicate regularly with CHAI staff at the global and country levels to ensure CHAI’s value-add maximized to partners- Travel frequently to mainland China and other countries- Other responsibilities as needed
- Work as a member of the global team and with country teams, and other internal and external stakeholders to help countries with development, evaluation and implementation of strategies to accelerate progress in reaching pediatric HIV goals- Structure and drive key quantitative and qualitative analyses to find solutions to challenges along the pediatric testing, treatment, and retention cascade in order to inform grant strategy at country and global level. This includes: - Conducting rapid reviews and analytics of program data and develop data visualizations and dashboards to clearly communicate results and recommendations - Designing robust analytical models to project potential impact and estimate the cost-effectiveness of new and existing strategies in order to inform policy recommendations regarding program strategy and implementation, national adoption, transition of work to ministry, scale-up and sustainability - Synthesizing and sharing analytical results through written documents and presentations and supporting CHAI country teams and governments to undertake rapid implementation of proven strategies in order to optimize grant performance- Developing and maintaining M&E data collection tools and data dashboards for program monitoring - Building country-specific HIV testing services (HTS) optimization models to determine optimal strategies to accelerate the identification of children living with HIV- Using analytical results to inform investment cases for pediatric HIV and to mobilize domestic and external donor resources - Contributing to development of new work streams and proposals (e.g. new priority geographic areas, new strategies/ technologies, etc.) by conducting analyses which demonstrate their potential for increasing pediatric treatment coverage - - Advise on strategies for collecting, storing, cleaning, and analyzing data within new technology solutions for data management and operational response- Collaborate with country teams to collect and validate accurate and reliable data at the country level (e.g. performance on key pediatric HIV indicators, implementation costs for various strategies, funding levels, human resources, etc.) to inform analyses - Be involved in various aspects of program operations including strategy, planning, budgeting, monitoring & evaluation, knowledge management, knowledge synthesis, qualitative and quantitative analysis, presentation development, implementation, and reporting- Conduct research for fundraising or concept note development, as needed.- Other responsibilities as needed by team.-