Click column header to sort
- Help structure and drive key quantitative and qualitative analyses to support the introduction of new AHD diagnostics and treatment with support and supervision from supervisor.- Support the development of evidence-based technical advice to Ministries of Health, CHAI country teams, and in-country partners in development and implementation of AHD packages of care for adults and children.- Help accelerate access to new critical AHD screening and treatment commodities, including assisting with new product introduction strategy, market shaping initiatives and procurement processes.- Provide support for partner management and donor engagement, including facilitating information sharing, drafting agendas and meeting slides, supporting meeting planning, taking and organizing notes and follow-ups, etc.- Support in translating AHD global evidence and best practices to the country level, including distilling and communicating messages to country teams and other partners.- Develop and maintain effective processes to facilitate efficient operations across AHD grant teams.- Support to general AHD program operations, including meeting coordination and planning and support management in fostering a collaborative team environment which supports and engages team members.- Prepare presentations that include analyses, cross-country insights, and program lessons for internal and external audiences.- Maintain up-to-date expertise across HIV, and specifically AHD, including the latest trends, and research developments, and developing updates for country and global team members.- Maintain and expand knowledge management platforms to enable information sharing across teams.- Other responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to the MOH on health financing and health systems issues, enabling MOH to mobilize more resources into the health sector, distribute them equitably, and use them effectively and efficiently- Support the MOH to operationalize the recently developed Health Sector Strategic Plan III, with a particular focus on strengthening health provider autonomy through the institutionalization and scale-up of direct facility financing- Support the implementation of direct facility financing in selected focal districts, including close collaboration and capacity-building of District Health Offices and health facilities on direct facility financing- Facilitate the development and implementation of government planning, budgeting, and donor coordination processes and tools, with the aim of improving efficiency and joint accountability at the national and district levels- Build strategic relationships and facilitate meetings with government, donors and external stakeholders to drive operational and policy changes- Contribute to the development of program workplans, budgets, and reporting for internal and external audiences- Lead preparation of activity budgets and ensure timely liquidation of all activities once completed, in line with CHAI and donor best practices and policies for sound financial management- Lead activity logistics in collaboration with the CHAI Finance and Operations teams, including disbursing allowances to meeting participants and ensuring that services such as venue hire, conferencing, printing, etc. are available for activities as relevant- Perform any other relevant duties and lead day-to-day implementation of activities as assigned by the Project Manager, Health Systems Strengthening
- Serve as a trusted technical partner to District Health Management Teams on a broad range of health financing and systems strengthening issues, enabling districts to plan, allocate and utilize resources equitably, effectively, and efficiently- Facilitate the development and implementation of government planning, budgeting, and donor coordination processes and tools, particularly linked to the District Implementation Plan, to improve efficiency and joint accountability- Provide technical partnership and support to the DHMT to implement their identified priorities within their District Implementation Plan. This may include a range of areas including integration of health services, performance management, direct facility financing, quality of care, and health systems resilience, among other areas- Work closely with the DHMT to plan, schedule, and organize activities, including development of a workplan based on identified priorities within the District Implementation Plan- Support the monitoring of District Implementation Plans, including health facility plans, by facilitating and supporting joint review meetings with the government and their donor partners- Build government capacity on evidence-based planning and effective management of external funding by delivering targeted training and skills development- Proactively suggest process improvements on district and facility planning and budgeting for adoption at the national level- Build strategic relationships and facilitate meetings with government, donors, and external stakeholders to drive operational and policy changes- Lead preparation of activity budgets and ensure timely liquidation of all activities once completed, in line with CHAI and donor best practices and policies for sound financial management- Lead activity logistics in collaboration with the CHAI Finance and Operations teams, including disbursing allowances to meeting participants and ensuring that services such as venue hire, conferencing, printing, etc. are available for activities as relevant- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the Project Manager, Health Systems Strengthening
Primary responsibilities will include:- Build a working relationship with the State ABDM Office (SAO), Haryana - Proactively identify area(s) of support including but not limited to (i) Capacity building, (ii) IEC deployment in the state to drive ABDM adoption- Building key stakeholder relationship(s) with (i) ABDM-enabled IT solution providers, (ii) Medical Associations and Councils, (iii) State ABDM office, and other(s) as required- Building useful tools and checklists for the interfacing agency to optimise the interfacing agency’s field team outreach (e.g., visit planner, visit checklists, FAQs, reporting forms, etc.) - Monitor the progress of the microsite(s) implemented in Haryana and support the State ABDM office in documenting the learnings and reporting progress to National Health Authority- Regular problem solving and coaching the Analyst and interfacing agency in the state- Identification, on-boarding and collaboration with ABDM-enabled IT solution providers - Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey- Strengthening the capacity of the SAO by supporting them in on boarding a Program Management Unit (PMU) for ABDM implementation in the state
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding analytical, strategic, communication and teamwork skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:- Supporting the strategic design of market-shaping interventions to support the African vaccine manufacturing ecosystem.- Driving quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions.- Supporting technical assistance implementation to drive on-the-ground impact in scaling-up the African vaccine manufacturing sector (e.g., business cases for vaccine technology transfers, policy proposals for the procurement of African-made vaccines).- Proactively developing and managing relationships with key partners to support the growth of the African vaccine manufacturing industry.- Leading preparation of presentations, reports, and other analyses to be shared with external stakeholders through white papers, conferences, and academic journal articles.- Creatively scoping and initiating projects that could contribute to further improving the African vaccine manufacturing ecosystem.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding analytical, strategic, communication and teamwork skills. The successful candidate will adhere to the core CHAI values of resourcefulness, entrepreneurialism, flexibility, independence, humility, and work ethic. The Summer Associate will report to the Program Manager, Vaccine Markets Team. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:- Develop an understanding of global market dynamics and market shaping priorities to strengthen supply security and affordability of current and future priority vaccines- Generate analyses that strengthen the business case for vaccine affordability and availability (e.g., demand forecasts, uptake models, market access strategies)- Support stakeholder engagement with key global health partners and vaccine manufacturers- Support vaccine manufacturers to bring high impact vaccines to market at affordable prices by generating valuable market insights, supporting strategic business planning and offering targeted analytical support- Support preparations of presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions- Any other duties as required
- Conduct thorough analyses through primary and secondary research to identify barriers to immunization coverage.- Develop decision trees to systematically address identified issues and enhance coverage rates.- Analyze complex datasets, both qualitative and quantitative, to derive meaningful insights.- Develop visualization tools to aid internal and external leadership in decision-making.- Utilize design thinking techniques to devise innovative strategies for reducing Zero Dose children.- Collaborate with stakeholders across public health to incorporate diverse perspectives into potential solutions.- Develop detailed implementation plans for piloting new approaches and interventions in immunization service delivery.- Support state teams in implementing plans and play a key role in tracking progress against milestones.- Collaborate with program leadership to initiate ideas and contribute to the development of proposals for new grants and projects.- Ensure alignment with program objectives and actively participate in the proposal development process.- Work both independently and collaboratively to execute planned immunization support interventions comprehensively.- Be prepared for short-notice travel as required.- Undertake any other duties as requested by program leadership to support the overall objectives.
Project management - Consult with each institution (National Program/National Centers/Departments) within relevant ministries like MoH , MOI and MOEF to document current activities conducted with support from the VHSG and HCMC and what would be aminimum requirement for VHSG and HCMC support over the next 5 years.- Conduct analysis of the findings from institutions to group similar requirements for the VHSG and HCMC so as to identify tasks that could be integrated to optimize use of the VHSG and HCMC time.- Consult with each institution within MoH to identify minimum training/coaching requirements for VHSG and HCMC to perform their work; and with the findings identify areas that could integrated across different institutions. Draft outline and concept for the development of training package for VHSG and HCMC; including training strategy for rollout.- Support NTWG/MOH, in collaboration with other development partners to develop operational guidelines for the new policy on Community Participation; leveraging the results of previous national and subnational consultations on the role of VHSG and HCMC and lessons learned from existing projects in Cambodia leveraging Community Health Workers.- Support NTWG/NCHP to develop training package, standard operating procedures (SOP), tools for collecting and reporting data for the VHSG.- Work with commune leaders to develop agreements and roll out pilot initiatives including necessary training and coaching.- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of pilot initiatives.- Support CHAI to develop materials and events to communicate impact of pilots with key stakeholders.Coordination- Consult and collect inputs from stakeholders such as NCHP, MoH, NCDDS, Commune and Sangkat Department of MoI, Key focal person of MoEF, and development partners like UNICEF and WHO.- Consult and collect inputs from local and global stakeholders with expertise in gender inclusive and disability inclusive health service design.- Support PHD to facilitate access to data information at the provincial level and provide key updates. Strategic Vision- Work closely with the NCD Program Manager, Malaria team and the CHAI leadership in the country to maintain the overall strategic direction of the program.
- Provide direct support to surveillance and analytics workstreams including conducting high-quality epidemiological analyses to evaluate effectiveness of current interventions, understand disease patterns, and inform strategic planning related to malaria within the region- Perform scientific literature review on relevant topics as needed (e.g., surveillance methods, drivers of malaria transmission, intervention effectiveness)- Monitor, evaluate, and improve the performance of malaria surveillance processes and platforms, and contribute to the formulation of surveillance guidelines, SOPs and training materials- Design, implement, analyze, and disseminate operational research projects evaluating program or intervention effectiveness including descriptive and statistical analyses- Support design and routine implementation of monitoring and evaluation of CHAI and governmental programs- Organize, clean, and integrate datasets from different sources to aid program monitoring and evaluation and larger analyses- Formulate and deliver national and sub-national level technical training materials- Support institutionalization of data reviews at all levels, including the development of data collection tools and dashboards (e.g., Tableau, DHIS2, etc.)- Provide technical supervision, training and ad-hoc programmatic support to staff members involved in epidemiological activities, for example providing support to analytical content (e.g., data management best practices, online data collection tools) and surveillance strengthening activities (e.g., improved data quality and use)- Synthesize and disseminate findings to national and sub-national government partners, non-technical partners and CHAI teams to support evidence-based decision making through high-quality presentations, reports, and scientific publications- Promote the routine use of epidemiological, entomological, and programmatic data and analysis to inform country strategy planning and program implementation- Represent CHAI at external technical meetings with local academic and technical partners- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across government and non-governmental organizations, and academic partners, with support from technical advisor- Serve as liaison between CHAI regional technical teams, country partners, and stakeholders- Any other tasks as required
The Associate will report directly to the Program Manager – SRH and will provide technical assistance in the overall project including supporting: - The integration of Comprehensive Abortion Care (CAC) and Post Abortion Care (PAC) data elements and indicators in HMIS & LMIS to improve tracking of post-abortion care.- The Incorporation of MA Combipack into the essential medicines list (EML)- The development of an MA Combipack introduction and scale-up plan for the MOH- The development of a resource mobilization strategy for the introduction and scale-up of MA Combipack in Sierra Leone- The training and mentoring of healthcare workers on how to use MA Combipack for safe termination of pregnancy within the existing legal framework- Perform other tasks as necessary