Click column header to sort
- Support establishing CHAI operations in the focus province.- Work together with the PSM team and province MOH team to identify and define the strategy for the province, developing and clear operations plan for executions.- Support the province MOH team to work with PFDU to ensure the nutrition commodities are integrated into the food and drug unit at each level across eLMIS and the system.- Support the provincial team to ensure the nutrition commodities have the ability to supply to all health facilities in Attapeu province.- Develops agendas, budget, training material and logistics. Travel schedule for a meeting within the focus province.- Support province staff to conduct routine monthly data analysis, target interventions, and responding to service gaps.lead initials gap in service delivery and strengthen Nutrition access to CN service within the province.- Prepare a compelling presentation for program updates and reports in English and Lao.- Collaborate with the government to ensure skills transfer to government ownership.- Develop strong working relationships with government stakeholders, internal partners, donors and INGOs. And ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort with the local province.- Continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact within the local province.
- Working closely with stakeholders at NHA to design and implement an effective communication strategy for creating awareness about ABDM and onboarding healthcare professionals on HPR.- Supporting key NHA and state-level ABDM officials to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem.- Regularly hosting webinars and conducting in-person workshops, in partnership with NHA’s HPR team, to conduct live demonstrations for HPR registration process and resolve queries raised by the participants.- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting, and distilling insights and reporting them to key stakeholders, as needed.- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey.
- Support Associate and program manager in establishing CHAI ground operations at the provincial and district levels, including coordinating Memorandums of Understanding with provincial and district authorities and establishing field offices.- Establish and maintain direct relationships with the Provincial Health Departments/Operational Districts (PHD/OD) and Health Center to improve sexual reproductive.- Play the role of a key representative of CHAI at 4 sub-national provinces and other assigned province.- Provide management and technical support to PHD, Operational Districts, and Health Center (HC) staff to implement NMCHC’s SRH policies.- Work with Associate and manager to implement a comprehensive, feasible M&E framework for CHAI’s SRH program with NMCHC.- Provide the necessary support to Provincial Health Departments, Operational Districts, and HC staff on service data consolidation, quantification, and procurement of SRH commodities, and strengthening of stock management at the district and facility level.- Provide technical assistance to Provincial Health Departments, Operational Districts, Health Centers (HCs), and Referral Hospitals (RH) on mentorship programs, through mentoring sessions, supervisory visits, training workshops, etc.- Take the lead to roll out program training at provincial levels such as Introduce new training and providing refresher training to facility-based health workers to provide comprehensive abortion care (CAC) post-abortion care (PAC), LARCs, and other key SRH services.- Support the development of facility-level micro plans to improve availability and access to SRH information, education, and contraceptive methods for populations with high unmet needs, such as adolescent females and postpartum women.- Work with associate and in collaboration with partners in supporting NMCHC on the strengthening of supportive supervision programs in the form of quality improvement or coaching for the health staff at facility-level.- Support Associate to coordinate with other stakeholders to Support the demand generation activities at the community level as part of the SRH program.- Facilitate access to data information at the provincial level and provide key updates.
Programmatic support:- Support National program implementation in roll-out of programmatic activities such as Building capacity of service providers, Reviewing Monthly Camp & addressing data recording & reporting challenges- Support the Project Director and Technical Lead in ensuring that the M&E and surveillance activities are aligned with programmatic work plans and inform policy processes- Monitor program implementation activities; identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks / mitigation mechanisms.- Support program leadership in the overall grant management process including sharing inputs or drafting donor update reports including progress monitoring, budget utilization, risk assessments and sustainability structures.- Synthesize results & disseminate key learnings from the program implementation through presentations, reports, briefs, and publications in the state, with government partners, and CHAI program teams in other states- Where relevant, liaise with academic institutions and/or other implementing partners that might have relevant data that can be leveraged for program monitoring- Support development of proposals, work plans, budgets and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas as needed to support and facilitate execution of program implementation activities within the state.Technical support:- Design, Deploy & Train implementation team on comprehensive, data management, recording, reporting & Dashboarding tools & processes that will generate credible, actionable, and timely information- Design, & implement relevant data collection activities including field testing, training, and evaluation- Prepare and manage detailed work-plan for M&E and surveillance activities, Co-ordinate with SLNI & SRs to build the monthly camp plan- Collate data from M&E interventions as well as routine data collection and assess quality and suitability for analysis- Support the development of study design and research and evaluation tools, including research protocols, ethics applications, and standard operating procedures, for the baseline survey, process evaluations and outcomes evaluations (quantitative and qualitative)- Develop content for and preparation of data review meetings at the national and regional level- Support program manager in leading the data review meetings- Build the capacity of field officials to analyse and use data generated from the surveillance activities- Act as key liaison on M&E and surveillance activities between global- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Working closely with the field teams and the rest of the ABDM Adoption team to ideate, problem solve and develop new iterations to make the microsite outreach model as effective as possible.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights and reporting on both to the team and other key stakeholders as needed.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Liaising with stakeholders such as the NHA’s HPR team, Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team and HMIS providers to ensure that field teams are enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process.- Working closely with the field teams and the rest of the ABDM Adoption team to ideate, problem solve and develop new iterations to make the microsite outreach model as effective as possible.- Working closely with state ABDM officials, local healthcare professional associations and other local ecosystem influencers to complement visit-based outreach efforts with other means of engagement.- Helping set up and activate new microsites, including training and capacity building activities.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:- Analyze data, create dashboards and reports to communicate insights to the program stakeholders.- Product manage the program’s patient information system from gathering requirements, prioritizing the product pipeline and managing the vendor to ensure timely development- Collaborate with program stakeholders and state teams to monitor and streamline the implementation of projects.- Identify and bridge gaps pertaining to supply chain, active case finding, capacity building and monitoring and evaluation of the Hepatitis program- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- Develop and socialize dashboards, pre-defined and custom defined reports for NVBDCP, state and sub-state functionaries to utilize for routine program planning, decision making, monitoring and management.- Innovate new approaches for generating VBD insights including but not limited to predictive modelling, clustering techniques, and machine learning etc.- Contribute to program strategy by developing purposive insights, tools and planning aids that help TSU and NVBDCP conceptualize multi-year system strengthening plans for control and elimination.- Create periodic and automated analytics for specific aspects of the VBD program such as performance of health system components like HR availability and capacity, commodities availability down to last mile, service delivery effectiveness to inform national and state program manager action and outputs related to coverage and equity of mass drug administration campaigns and morbidity management and treatment.- Support the crafting of monitoring & evaluation frameworks, and implementation and reporting mechanisms and optimize the existing ones where necessary in alignment with program strategy and VBD context to facilitate effective oversight and management at the national, state and sub-state levels.- Work closely with the TSU and NVBDCP teams to improve the overall data ecosystem and performance of the program- Support capacity building of NVBDCP staff on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery- Liaise with CHAI in-country and global teams on similar analytics initiatives- Undertake any other duties as requested by the supervisor
• Support the GIS Senior Associate in meeting with key stakeholders to identify and analyze user requirements for GIS applications. • Support the GIS Senior Associate to establish map area and develop symbology using cartographic and design principles. • Provide quality control about data capture, evaluation of data acquired from data collectors. • Assist in the preparation of base maps for villages and undertake digitization, geo-referencing, ground verification, etc.• Work closely with the Senior Associate, GIS in collating spatial and non-spatial information with respect to plot boundaries, network of basic infrastructure such as roads, sewerage, storm drainage and water lines, etc. • Ensure continued capacity building of MoH in GIS mapping and adjustments, and work transition following completion of work. • Support MoH EPI in building capacity of health workers in using of GIS maps for microplanning and conducting any necessary data analysis. • Supporting MoH EPI in conducting supervision of GIS microplan implementation, and evaluation on the effectiveness on the use of GIS microplans by health workers • Build capacity of MoH EPI in data analysis as required.• Willing to travel within Lesotho up to 25% of time.• Other responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
- Lead the development of needs assessment matrix, District prioritisation framework and facility identification methodology in conjunction with Project Manager.- Collaborate with the Project manager to secure buy-in on the above matrix, framework and methodology from CTD, WHO and other key stakeholders.- Conduct thorough secondary research and primary data collection to gather insights for the needs assessment, including interviews with key stakeholders to obtain qualitative inputs and validate findings.- Conduct district-level facility visits to identify registration and installation sites for dCXR devices.- Coordinate with State and district teams to gather intelligence disseminate information and align pre and post delivery process compliance.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and develop effective risk mitigation strategies.- Proactively monitor the project by developing monitoring calendars, progress reports, tracking tools and support the procurement process in better understanding progress made at various stages to aid in informed decision-making.- Support program leadership in grant management activities such as tracking the project plan, drafting donor reports, overseeing the Procurement- Delivery-Installation cycle.- Synthesise and disseminate program implementation insights through presentations, reports, briefs, and publications in the state, with government partners, and CHAI program teams in other states.- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Support the state program leadership and the DoHFW in developing program implementation strategy, planning, and implementation of initiatives for oxygen access and health systems strengthening.- Undertake extensive research and develop an in-depth understanding of oxygen needs and landscape i.e., oxygen manufacturers, suppliers, users, and intermediaries; to inform program strategy and implementation at the state level.- Develop clear activity plans, in line with the program strategy, and support implementation of initiatives / activities at program sites.- Engage with and support WJCF program team, including field staff; and divisional and district-level health staff, for accomplishment of program goals.- Monitor and support the state program leadership and government stakeholders in identifying and bridging gaps in supply chain.- Generate insights on issues related to quality, composition, supply, and administration of medical oxygen and suggest corrective actions.- Reconcile parallel data sources to facilitate monitoring, synthesis, and analysis of data to draw meaningful insights. Oversee analytics, data-systems, and insight generation.- Support monitoring of activities, milestones, and outcomes; including tracking key outcome/impact indicators (as defined in the program logframe), tracking of key implementation activities, etc.; and identify, communicate, and recommend interventions where needed.- Support development of collaborative relationships with government stakeholders, technical and clinical experts, development partners, suppliers, and other relevant stakeholders.- Support development of compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders, such as progress narratives, update notes, research articles, etc.- Support in the planning and execution of capacity building initiatives for key government functionaries and service providers on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by programme leadership.