Click column header to sort
- Anchor program at the state level and lend strategic support to multiple departments in the state government in operational roll-out of programmatic activities in the state, including capacity building of providers, plan for rapid deployment of treatment devices, initiation of services on screening and treatment, support state departments in improvement in reporting mechanisms and tools, and in roll out of communication activities to improve screening and compliance with appropriate treatment- Engage, mentor and guide the program team and partners in the state in execution of key program modules- Monitor program implementation activities; identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks / mitigation mechanisms- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with key government partners (from national and state level), developmental partners in the state, and other relevant stakeholders to expand access to quality cancer care.- Support in design and implementation of processes, systems for collection, collation, and synthesis of program data to inform program strategy, operations, and reviews.- Support program leadership in the overall grant management process including sharing inputs or drafting donor update reports including progress monitoring, budget utilization, risk assessments and sustainability structures.- Disseminate key learnings from the program implementation in the state with government partners at the state and national level, CHAI program teams in other states and the donor to inform and strengthen interventions on cervical cancer prevention- Aid and support other aspects of the cancer program by working closely with the CHAI program teams at the states, country and global levels.- Support development of proposals, work plans, budgets and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E Lead) will be responsible for the design, coordination, and Program implementation under the Public-Private Partnership model (PPP), participate & Lead in key Research initiatives, and contribute to the learning framework of the project.- The State M&E Lead will empower district officials to support and monitor PPM initiatives and drive decisions on scaling up PPM activities while setting up a data management system.- The individual will report to the Program Officer / Grant Manager and support the state health society in program implementation monitoring and evaluating PPM initiatives while she/he will also support and assist State NTEP team to develop necessary tools and processes. She /He is also expected to support the State TB Officer and District TB Officers in monitoring various programmatic initiatives.- She / He should have demonstrated the ability to independently manage assigned tasks, and to work with teams to ensure timely delivery of quality deliverables, in areas of monitoring and evaluation, developing M&E (Monitoring and Evaluation) frameworks and tools, conducting evaluation studies, and producing & disseminating high-quality reports.- Contribute to the development and implementation of a strategy for synthesizing and disseminating key results, programmatic lessons learned, and other research outputs of the project.- Work closely with the Central Program team (based out of Delhi) and State Technical Assistance team to gauge project requirements.- Develop and support state on M&E plan for NTEP PPM schemes that are contracted by State TB Officer / District TB Officer- Support NGO PP partners in setting up robust Program management and M&E systems and processes. Provide proactive feedback to partners to improve data quality with in-depth analysis of current process flows.- Assist in the revision of the guidelines (if required), particularly in the areas of performance indicators and the way progress is measured.- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project work plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.- Develop the overall framework, for the project, for example, mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems. Develop baseline data for each project component and all project indicators.- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.- Develop a plan for project-related capacity-building on M&E and technical support that may be required. Organize and undertake training with collaborating partners on M&E as required.- Support the district and state program officers to monitor implementation of PPM activities by setting up regular work plan reviews, reports, organizing and participating in field visits, initiating data reviews, and conducting program evaluations.- Regularly analyse the data captured in the MIS and provide a summary of findings and recommendations while ensuring data quality. Work closely with NTEP and NGO partners to address gaps, if any.- Proficiency in use of advance statistical methods and analytics & reporting using STATA, SPSS, SAS, R, and other statistical packages.- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word- Proficiency in analytical tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
• Support the Global Market Team (GMT) in evaluating the potential for various market shaping interventions for key commodities and services• Develop a detailed understanding and documentation of supplier dynamics, including market share of suppliers, pricing offered by suppliers, timelines for product development and manufacturing, timelines for obtaining quality assurance for key drugs and diagnostics, status of in-country registration of drugs, in-country dossier filing timelines, and suppliers’ development and access strategies• Analyze market trends and develop demand forecasts and uptake models for new and existing commodities and services• Liaise with the R&D team, the disease team and country teams to develop the market analysis required to support negotiations with suppliers to expedite time-to-market, reduce pricing and improve supply security • Building and maintain relationships with existing and potential suppliers of drugs and diagnostics in low-and middle-income markets by providing market insights and contacts, offering targeted support and guidance to navigate regulatory and procurement processes• Support the development and evaluation of Request of Proposals for commodities and services in collaboration with CHAI country programs and government partners• Monitor supplier compliance with contracts, global and domestic funding for product purchase, and product uptake• Prepare presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions. Present findings of analyses to internal and or external audiences• Any other activities as required by the Manager and Director, Global Markets• Travel within India, Europe, and CHAI program countries, once feasible based on COVID-19 restrictions
- Under the guidance of the HR Lead, support Program Leaders and Managers in strategic HR initiatives, workforce planning, talent acquisition and talent management- Lead the talent acquisition needs of the MP team, including but not limited to, lateral hiring, internal job postings, external sourcing, campus hiring, internship programs, selection processes (such as technical tests, interviews) offer roll-outs, internal MIS, etc.- Assisting in employee orientation and induction activities by executing and collaborating with multiple program leads and managers as appropriate- Assist in all employee engagement activities from planning to execution as well as seeking feedback- Support planning and scheduling of employees trainings, track participants for feedback, support evolution of development plans and support implementation thereof- Support development of new HR initiatives and employee engagement relationship and satisfaction surveys- Participate in cross-departmental initiatives or capacity building aspects of the organization- Other duties as assigned or required
- Conduct detailed analyses and mapping of the existing landscape of HIV prevention and diagnostics network- Assist with treatment optimisation efforts by supporting advanced data analytics and supply chain work- Design pilots for different geographies and population groups to inform scale-up of HIV prevention efforts- Design linkages and sample transport networks between testing sites, testing labs, Targeted Intervention sites for operational strengthening of prevention programs- Assist with designing tools and material for patient linkage, awareness and education- Search, collate, analyse & present meaningful information relevant to the project activities- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Program Manager
- Review program reports and documents to develop a comprehensive understanding of WJCF/CHAI India Nutrition Program.- Develop case studies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), templates and formats for dissemination of CHAI’s learnings among key stakeholders and enabling seamless transition of CHAI’s responsibilities to the government counterparts in Madhya Pradesh.- Review and analyse data and support in the development of reports and presentations to be submitted to donor(s) or government stakeholders on a regular basis.- Conduct secondary research to gather key information on policies and best practices in specific verticals under nutrition and health service delivery.- Develop comprehensive scale-up strategy and operational plans for replicating WJCF/CHAI’s learnings and/ or best practices in strengthening nutrition and health ecosystem across other geographies (including Punjab).- Coordinate and participate in discussion with external stakeholders (including government and other development partners), as required.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program or country leadership.
Talent Acquisition:- Support the HRBP and program teams across the organization to determine hiring requirements and develop sourcing and acquisition strategies which include exploring talent partner relationships, tapping into alumni programs, consulting organizations, campus placement drives and other innovative sources.- Support the HRBP in understanding resource requirements for thematic areas and verticals, designing appropriate job profiles, identifying talent acquisition strategy, maintaining database with appropriate metrics to track and monitoring requirements in a timely manner.- Execute all stages of the recruitment process from start to end.- Collaborate with the program teams to augment and execute the induction program for all employees.Talent Management & Support:- Support the HRBP in designing and executing the overarching learning & development strategy considering a multigenerational workforce and augment learning opportunities across the organization.- Provide implementation support on organizational engagement initiatives in partnership with program teams to drive an engaged workforce including facilitation of channels and forums of communication for employees such as workforce surveys, other public forums etc.Ensure execution of highly critical and sensitive HR processes in compliance to legal requirements such as POSH including management of POSH processes-vendor management, POSH refresher sessions, filing of annual returns, etc.- Support the HRBP in internal compensation benchmarking and firming up of compensation framework.- Support the team in executing all processes across the employee lifecycle including extension of employment letters, joining formalities and exit formalities, etc.- Maintain a ready employment database and consistently guide the team to ensure smooth integration of new joinee data into the MIS.Strategy & Organization Development:- Support the HRBP to amend and implement policies centred around organization and employee wellness.- Support the HRBP in developing and executing organizational development interventions in partnership with leadership to support workforce planning, organizational design of existing structures, organizational transitions orchange management interventions if required.- Maintain a stronghold on HR data analytics for identifying opportunities for improvement and informing HR strategy.- Support development and execution of strategies to build and foster a positive work environment based on fair work and gender justice practices.- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Work together with the CHAI Laos Country Management Team to further refine CHAI’s overall strategy within the program area that are aligned with the Ministry of Health goals- Develop clear operational plans for execution and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact- Support development and maintenance of high-quality data management systems; compile, synthesize and analyze data to inform the development of assessments, training materials, reports and other materials to ensure effective program execution - Help cultivate a culture of data-use by strengthening usage and analysis of data by the government and the quality of data inputs- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Work together with the MOH teams at the National HIV and TB programs and CHAI global teams on executing project strategy, including supporting:- - Development of roll-out plans for optimal products, development of training materials, work plans, budgets, and other program materials to support the uptake of optimal products- Quantification of commodity needs and creation of procurement plans- Scale-up of the MOH Integrated Supply Chain strategy, including the development of an integrated distribution plan for TB and HIV products - Strengthening or development of monitoring tools and management dashboards to ensure data is utilized for strategic decision making and planning- Ensuring planning and resources are targeted towards addressing programmatic gaps- Supporting the programs with ongoing planning from donor transition- Skills transfer and government ownership- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Senior Program Manager or Country Director
- Support National Laboratory Systems Strengthening to enhance COVID-19 molecular and Antigen Testing programs and other services including HIV, TB and Malaria- Conduct national assessment of laboratory capacity to identify gaps and opportunities for laboratory systems strengthening investments, in collaboration with MoH and other health partners- Support integrated laboratory system strengthening and improvement of laboratory support systems as per workplan agreed with MOH (e.g. supply chain, data, etc.)- Support adoption and uptake of current and novel diagnostic tools, e.g. antigen tests, self-sampling and self-tests- Support Ministry of Health and relevant departments to coordinate and conduct laboratory-related trainings;- Conduct joint supervision visits to public hospitals at both national and subnational levels with relevant departments of MoH- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership;- Lead the implementation of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems to measure the impact of lab programs and assess progress against project goals- Draft programmatic reports and engage with Laboratory Consortium partners on the ground- Work with CHAI global laboratory services team to assess market challenges, analyze market outlook, and to evaluate potential market shaping intervention- Develop and maintain strong engagement with key stakeholders and partners on laboratory space, including subnational levels and other relevant actors that play a role on diagnostics and testing services particularly on HIV, TB, COVID-19 and Malaria- Contribute to strategic areas for expansion or redirection to maximize health impact and lead proposal development as needed- Work closely with the CHAI Global Laboratory Team to enlist support, capture and disseminate emerging best practices- Provide analytical support particularly in areas of costing, scenario modelling, budgeting for laboratory interventions, analyzing technical challenges in the implementation of labs related interventions and any other quantification support as needed;- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Program Manager, Deputy Country Director/Country Director
- Support National Laboratory Systems Strengthening to enhance COVID-19 molecular and Antigen Testing programs and other services including HIV, TB and Malaria- Conduct national assessment of laboratory capacity to identify gaps and opportunities for laboratory systems strengthening investments, in collaboration with MoH and other health partners- Support integrated laboratory system strengthening and improvement of laboratory support systems as per workplan agreed with MOH (e.g. supply chain, data, etc.)- Support adoption and uptake of current and novel diagnostic tools, e.g. antigen tests, self-sampling and self-tests- Support Ministry of Health and relevant departments to coordinate and conduct laboratory-related trainings;- Conduct joint supervision visits to public hospitals at both national and subnational levels with relevant departments of MoH- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership;- Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems to measure the impact of lab programs and assess progress against project goals on regular basis in coordination with Senior Associate- Draft programmatic reports and engage with Laboratory Consortium partners on the ground- Provide regular updates of work progress during laboratory team meetings- Develop and maintain strong engagement with key stakeholders and partners on laboratory space, including subnational levels and other relevant actors that play a role on diagnostics and testing services particularly on HIV, TB, COVID-19 and Malaria- Contribute to strategic areas for expansion or redirection to maximize health impact and support proposal development as needed- Work closely with the CHAI Global Laboratory Team to enlist support, capture and disseminate emerging best practices- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Program Manager, Deputy Country Director/Country Director