Click column header to sort
- Conduct comprehensive literature research to inform the development of an action plan for addressing urban-specific health and immunization challenges.- Develop semi-structured questionnaires to gather evidence on gaps and challenges related to the Urban Immunization program at the city level.- Lead the primary and secondary research exercise with the support of City Coordinators in identified cities.- Perform data analysis on available datasets to derive actionable insights for the development of city-level action plans.- Synthesize findings from the interviews, research, data analysis, and identify key challenges and strategic imperatives.- Document specific inputs on improving health systems across the thematic areas of data, governance, planning, supply chain, service delivery, and demand generation.- Support in developing the urban immunization strengthening roadmaps for the identified cities and support in disseminating them to the state governments.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by programme leadership.
- Lead the design and development of M&E frameworks and develop implementation and reporting mechanisms to facilitate effective oversight and management at the national, state and district levels- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Synthesize results and disseminate them internally and externally through presentations, reports, briefs and publications- Act as a thought partner to the implementation team in streamlining data systems with operational processes- Design and implement programme review and monitoring processes at national and state level- Support the Project Director and Program Lead in ensuring that the M&E and surveillance activities are aligned with programmatic work plans and inform policy processes- Support Project Director in donor reporting activities including consolidation of relevant data and evidence of impact- Supervise activities and provide guidance to the M&E Analysts, Data analysts and MIS Lead- Monitor and support development and maintenance of project MIS and dashbboards- Support the development of study design and research and evaluation tools, including research protocols, ethics applications, and standard operating procedures (quantitative and qualitative)- Where relevant, liaise with academic institutions and/or other implementing partners that might have relevant data that can be leveraged for program monitoring
- Support the development of program strategy, craft comprehensive project plans, define project milestones and timelines to ensure efficient progress and deliverables for the UP-RI Strengthening project.- Support the Senior Associate, Routine Immunization in implementing strategies for effective program execution and delivery and collaborate closely with team members to facilitate seamless coordination and workflow efficiency.- Develop questionnaires for qualitative and quantitative data collection along with templates and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking.- Conduct thorough desk reviews and utilize analytical tools and methodologies to interpret data, identify trends, and derive actionable insights to improve immunization program implementation.- Prepare comprehensive reports, impactful presentations, and documentation effectively communicating project progress and recommendations for stakeholders and donor.- Generate concise and accurate minutes of meetings, maintaining a record of discussions, decisions, and action items. - Support the Senior Associate, Routine Immunization in comprehensively executing planned immunization support interventions, stepping in to handle delegated tasks efficiently.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Provide technical assistance to improve EPI’s visibility and coordination on ZD investments, to ensure synergy and avoid duplicative effort. This includes support in setting up regular meetings, developing necessary monitoring tools, completing stakeholders mapping, and providing day-to-day operational support.- Ensure effective communication with key immunization stakeholders e.g., relevant donors and development partners.- Support EPI to facilitate TWG meetings and capacitate TWG as steering committee for ZD monitoring and coordination. This includes conducting data review and data analysis ahead of discussion, reviewing workplans or relevant accountability framework, creating decks for intended audience, and ensuring good follow up.- Proactively support EPI to work with relevant government units or institutions beyond immunization (e.g., with broader maternal and child health units, health planning, finance, etc.). This includes supporting EPI think through/design engagement plan to coordinate and capacitate new local partners at central and sub-national level.- Support EPI to set up routine communication, data sharing and feedback channels with high ZD provinces/districts.- Strengthening institutional capabilities to ensure sustained program performance, particularly in planning, budgeting, and mobilizing resources towards ZD objectives and immunization program goals.- Design and implement tools/guidance documents/ SOPs/ and relevant training materials on how to plan, budget, utilize and monitor the use of funding at sub-national levels.- Conduct targeted subnational capacity building to plan, access, and retire funding, problem solve, and operationalize against ZD objectives and immunization goals. - Continuously identify and help to mitigate challenges faced in accessing, planning, and monitoring funds and results. This includes support in setting up performance monitoring, and in proactively channeling risks and needs to central EPI in timely manner for effective resolution.- Document processes/systems for coordination, planning and overall process that are suitable to help target resources to better reach ZD.- Support data collection, monitoring and evaluation, review and analysis of ZD activities to achieve intended results.- Document learnings from differentiated ZD strategies at central and sub-national level, including challenges in designing and executing ZD activities, and how these challenges can be overcome.- Report writing of lessons and best practice during project implementation.- Ensure the documentation of activities and outcomes to create replicable models and policy advocacy documents.- Perform basic finance and admin functions as needed, especially related to activities, under the guidance of the CHAI Finance team.- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Senior Program Manager and or Associate Program Director and or Country Director.
- Support Finance Lead to ensure high standard of financial stewardship, maintaining books, accounts and other financial records adhering the financial standard of CHAI financial system to ensure accountability.- Prepare documentation for payment transactions including but not limited to cash advances, petty cash, in-house transfers, checks and transfer forms.- Prepare bank payment in internet banking or check payment and seeks Finance & HR Coordinator approval.- Prepare all staff expense reimbursement, cash/travel advances and payments to vendor/supplier/partner.- Prepare all Payment Voucher and ensure it has adequate supporting documents.- Creates online bank transfers and sends to Finance Coordinator and country leadership for approval.- Review and verify all Payment Request of its accuracy of account code, unit costs, expense description, PID, GID in line with CHAI Finance Policy before issuing Payment Voucher for approval.- Writes new checks (in case of petty cash withdrawal or payment is made by check) and have it signed-off by country leadership. - Assist Program Officers in preparing Program Activity Budget.- Assist Finance Lead in preparing Monthly Financial Report.- Works with Finance Lead to prepare for internal and external audits.- Maintains petty cash account and records petty cash transactions in the Petty Cash Book in a timely manner.- Prepares monthly petty cash book for petty cash replenishment and manages cash withdrawals from the bank when cash on hand falls below the threshold.- Conducts month-end physical cash count.- To file all the data of financial report.- Negotiate with the bank officer to get the good rate in conversion from US Dollar account into Rupiah account.- Conduct monthly payment of BPJS Kesehatan premium.- Prepare transactions input/journal in QuickBooks for program activities expenses and office expenses.- Maintain office utilities payments.- Responsible for planning, monitoring and ensure payment of office running costs, such as telephone, internet, utility, and office supply, ensure bills are paid in timely manner- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.- Ensure financial records are kept up to date with the latest transactions and charges.- Assist Finance Lead to update Finance Policy and Procedures.- Other duties as required by the management.
Monitoring & Evaluation and Analytics- Support design and implementation of M&E strategy and knowledge management activities aligned with programmatic work plans for the EM O2 program for tracking progress and impact measurement;- Support development of study design and research, monitoring, and evaluation tools, including research protocols, ethics applications, and standard operating procedures, for the evaluation surveys, process evaluations and outcomes evaluations;- Coordinate with national and state health departments to help design research studies for improved decision making. Where relevant, liaise with academic institutions and/or other implementing partners that might have relevant data that can be leveraged for program monitoring and improvement;- Design and implement relevant data collection and validation activities including field testing, training, and evaluation;- Support the capacity building of programme teams on comprehensive data management, recording, reporting and dashboarding tools and processes that will generate credible, actionable, and timely information;- Participate in assessment visits, supervision and mentoring at facilities and utilize data collected to ensure programs are moving in right direction, identify bottlenecks and solutions;- Support in regularly updating the M&E dashboard and reporting frameworks for ongoing projects, tracking the project progress as per the annual work plan and ensure reporting on project activities according to the M&E indicators;- Coordinate with CHAI Global Program and M&E team to align India program evaluation indicators with that of other countries; - Provide training and mentoring to the EM O2 program staff on M&E, including field-based staff in program states, as required.Knowledge Management and Learning- Support in showcasing of results in local, regional, and global level through contributing to development of communication materials such as presentations, reports, briefs, and publications, based on knowledge and lessons learnt from ongoing interventions;- Support in development and dissemination of routinely updated knowledge products produced by the EM O2 program with wider stakeholders both in a local and global level through various platforms and channels.
Provide technical support including but not limited to:- Developing and maintaining strong understanding of the malaria diagnosis and treatment landscape within Asia; and serve as a trusted adviser to CHAI country teams and national malaria programs on issues related to case management.- Identifying high priority opportunities to improve the quality and coverage of malaria diagnosis and treatment across public, private and community sectors through scoping exercises and review of routine data.- Developing and supporting the implementation of monitoring & evaluation (M&E) plans for CHAI and government case management and tools to include collection, analysis, interpretation, and use of appropriate indicators across Asia.- Ensuring documentation and dissemination of topics related to malaria case management and/or supply chain management activities and results through technical reports, presentations, policy briefs, and publications. - Generating, synthesizing, and translating evidence (i.e., via surveys, literature reviews, routine data analyses) to inform government and partner policies and programmatic decision making.In close collaboration with CHAI’s country and global teams, NMCPs and other stakeholders, provide operational and implementation support including but not limited to:- Supporting development and/or update of national guidelines related to diagnosis and treatment, quality assurance and control for medicines and diagnostics.- Developing materials for health care workers, including SOPs and training materials to improve adherence to national guidelines.- Designing and implementing strategies and detailed plans to address gaps in availability and access to case management services.- Expanding access to and effectiveness of community case management networks through targeted and context specific strategies.- Designing strategies, plans and tools for the integration of case management and supply chain information into malaria surveillance systems.Provide support to grant management and regional coordination, including but not limited to:- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders including governments, non-governmental organizations, and academic partners.- Supporting grant management and donor reporting for the region and working alongside CHAI country teams to develop programmatic updates.- Facilitating regular coordination with country teams, NMCPs and key partners on country activities and priorities.- Any other tasks as required.
The Associate will have two major area of focus: Support in-country implementation of Indonesia grants on new vaccines introduction, service delivery, immunization program management, and financing (50%)- Provide strategic guidance, planning, and program management support to Indonesia team- Support development of strategy and workplan- Build understanding and seek inputs from broader global team- Identify barriers and develop solutions- Help monitor progress against milestones and mitigate risk- Support drafting of concept note and fundraising proposals- Provide day-to-day thought partnership, technical support, and bandwidth on the above technical topics- Co-design and develop high quality deliverables to support implementation excellence including presentations, tools and models- Share global and cross-country best practices- Support alignment on priorities- Facilitate involvement of global technical leads/ area owners as required- Provide coordination support- Share country updates with broader global team- Share global priorities and updates with country team and highlight relevance to country program- Foster effective collaboration across the teamSupport to the Global Delivery Team cross-cuttingcountry support functions (50%)- Support the design and set up of a knowledge management platform:- Support management of the knowledge management platform, including identification of roster of topics and presenters, refining knowledge products for dissemination, creating engagement strategies across countries to generate interest and attention on various topics- Synthesis of research for new topic areas of new geographies- Landscape analysis of geographies on potential technical and program areas, partner and donor mapping in the vaccines / health space- Gather key data to support decision making on inclusion of countries into geographic portfolio- Trend analysis and horizon scanning across countries to identify opportunities, risks- Set up data dashboards across countries to track key indicators that can support program decision making- Update data dashboards and conduct analysis, generate insight reports for various technical teams- Surge support for high impact and high priority country implementation support- On a project basis that could span a few weeks to a few months duration, expect to deep dive into particular area of work to support country to deliver on key objective- Projects will be selected in conjunction with your manager and country support team based on highest need / impact areas- Types of projects could include, but are not limited to: data analysis and generation of key insights, creating and packaging lessons learning documents, report writing, creation of assessment tools, creation and preparation of donor presentations- Surge support for high impact and high priority fundraising and grant development- Support proposal development project planning toward submission proposal package - including understanding donor requirements and adjusting existing materials to various proposals- Support data gathering, literature reviews for background and rationale sections- Support idea generation and its refinement for proposals- Support in technical writing, copyediting- Surge support for operational functions- Expect to happen on more limited and time-bound basis, e.g. planning and execution of team wide meetings-
- Working closely with stakeholders at Maharashtra State ABDM Office to design an effective implementation strategy for microsites’ implementation across Nagpur and Amravati districts.- Strategic planning and execution of program activities by closely working with the field team (hired by the Interfacing Agency) and managing week-to-week targets and improvising the implementation strategy (if required).- Conduct training and capacity building activities for relevant stakeholders as per program requirements.- Execute program activities and systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights and reporting for the two microsite(s) (Nagpur and Amravati) implemented in Maharashtra.- Liaising with stakeholders such as the (i) Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team at NHA, and (ii) Various ABDM-enabled IT solution providers to ensure that field team (hired by the interfacing agency) is enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process.- Report all issue(s) as identified on field (technical/ procedural) to (i) State ABDM Office, (ii) NHA in a concise manner. Ensure that issues are resolved and timely action is taken.- Supporting State ABDM Office to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem.- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members.- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey.
- Working closely with the stakeholders at NHA and across State ABDM Offices to ideate, problem solve and strengthen the microsites’ implementation model.- Guide WJCF teams located across various states for supporting the microsites’ implementation as a development partner.- Develop tools and templates to standardize reporting across the microsites and enable cross learning between the teams working across different states.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights and reporting them to the key stakeholders, as needed.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Liaising with stakeholders such as the NHA’s HPR and HFR team, Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team and HMIS providers to ensure that field teams are enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process.- Working closely with the interfacing agencies and the rest of the stakeholders to ideate, problem solve and develop new iterations to make the microsite outreach model as effective as possible.- Working closely with state ABDM officials, local healthcare professional associations and other local ecosystem influencers to complement visit-based outreach efforts with other means of engagement.- Helping set up and activate new microsites, including training and capacity building activities.- Ideate, demonstrate and scale-up new use cases for ABDM adoption across various geographies.