Click column header to sort
- Researching and synthesizing secondary information sources on the RAC market globally and in Nigeria and India- Company due diligence to inform our manufacturer or distributor outreach- Designing and implementing surveys to capture key demand & supply data- Identifying key experts and conducting interviews for strategic learning on the RAC market- Analyzing data & modeling, e.g. manufacturer cost structure analysis; forecasting the impact of specific interventions on emissions- Creating key assets–presentations, reports, primers–to share our insights and results with internal and external stakeholders- Ideating ways to test proposed market-shaping interventions, and running experiments for a market validated-approach - Developing and implementing project management tools to coordinate complex workstreams across internal & external teams- Perform other responsibilities, as requested by supervisor
- In collaboration with the CHAI medical advisor, this Program Officer will support TB Program in Kampong Chhnang to implement the TB Reach grant to achieve the main project objectives with the following tasks:- Co-develop project workplan and schedules in partnership with Kampong Chhnang TB program- Co-develop develop project training and M&E materials in partnership with Kampong Chhnang TB program and national programs as needed- Assist Medical Advisor and Kampong Chhnang TB program in coordinating and providing training to HCWs and VHSG for project implementation- Work closely with Kampong Chhnang TB program and TB OD supervisors to coordinate the start of project implementation, both at health facilities (Health Centres and Referral hospitals) and during community outreach- Work closely with Medical Advisor and Kampong Chhnang TB program to reach the project objectives through monitoring, mentoring and supervising the project implementation- Support the Provincial TB Program Manager and TB OD supervisors for laboratory and treatment logistics:- Work closely with TB OD supervisors and provincial TB program manager to monitor the availability of TB test such as GeneXpert cartridges and TB drugs for treatment and TPT- Coordinate with CHAI Medical Advisor and TB Program Manager to ensure proper quantifications of commodities based on actual needs- Work with TB OD supervisors to ensure that TB presumptive cases can access x-ray through referral system- Support CHAI Medical Advisor and Provincial TB Program Manager for project M&E- Mentor the recording and reporting system implementation of integrated screening of TB, NCD, COVID-19 Vaccination for both at facility and community outreach- Monitor closely with TB OD supervisors the collected data and provide analytical support for problem solving- Coordinate and work with field partners such as OpAsha who also work for TB in Kg Chhnang funded by Global Fund for TB community activities such C-DOTS, CI, referral system and TPT.- Any other activities requested by the CHAI Medical Advisor.
Overall, this Director will be responsible for the planning, quality, delivery, and management across all aspects of the implementation project including future state architecture and organizational change management. The individual would be required to: - Lead the transformation opportunities within the scope of the project- Keep the project on schedule, to cost, within scope, and to the expected quality- Ensure integration of other peripheral finance applications- Create a cohesive team environment for all internal and external resources engaged in the project- Champions the avoidance/removal of heavy customization and pushes all teams to deliver and adopt standard solutions- Partner with the finance and IT team to define project strategy and roadmap for the financial ERP system and supporting systems. Execute the strategy, track against milestones, and drive results in collaboration with partner teams- Effectively manage internal and external team collaboration and communication. The external team includes vendors and consultants as applicable- Translate complex ideas into easy-to-understand concepts and articulate technical solutions- Assess current financial policies and procedures and, from that, develop the ideal workflow to be used with the new ERP system- Ensure that workflows incorporate key financial controls as identified in policies and procedures- Research problems/issues as they arise and propose solutions- Document, communicate, and manage changes that surface during design and implementation- Develop a training curriculum for finance and operational staff, as well as program staff on finance-related activities. Training materials should include user guides and job aids- Work with key finance leads to identify all types of reporting that will be needed from the new system. Then, working with the vendor, develop these reports as required- Run change management to ensure effective adoption of new financial system solutions- Effectively manage internal and external team collaboration and communication. The external team includes vendors and consultants as applicable- Act as a point of escalation for project delivery issues from all partners and stakeholders- Owns the plan to handover project to the operations (business systems) team and follow-on legacy system decommissioning- Other responsibilities as needed
- Provide specialised inputs for informing WJCF’s strategy of impacting the intersection of climate and health in India especially with respect to the cooling sector- As part of the team, construct approaches and frameworks for designing and implementing initiatives and forging alliances aimed at positively impacting the cooling sector considering aspects mentioned above in conjunction with competencies- Conduct primary research and literature review on and track developments related to technological, policy, regulatory, trade, and commercial aspects of climate change, particularly cooling related drivers in India and outside- Develop insights for constructing interventions across the cooling value chain for market shaping in the direction of energy efficient and lower emission technologies- Develop and leverage networks with key entities in the climate and cooling ecosystem in India- Significantly contribute to thought pieces and research collaterals for WJCF- Support the crafting of internal and external facing collaterals and reports- Play the representation role for WJCF at appropriate fora such as symposiums and workshops- Undertake any other responsibilities as assigned by programme leadership
- Assist the China Country Manager and relevant disease program teams to develop and implement the project activities as required by the partnership framework, work plan and budget;- Project management, which includes work closely with government partners and other stakeholders to monitor project progress, manage project timelines, control budgets and ensure work orders and deliverables are organized and coordinated to achieve project goals;- Lead and/or support data collection, interviews, quantitative analysis, report drafting to generate evidence-based policy and formulate recommendations in strategic scenarios;- Assist government partner teams to develop methodologies including tools, processes, key performance/success indicators that are highly relevant and appropriate for analyses, project management and goal fulfillment;- Provide strategic recommendations for development of new programs, project management, communication and process improvement;- Regular relationship development and management with external stakeholders;- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Act as the focal point for CHAI’s malaria case management and VWM/MMW support to CNM; establish strong relationships with the CNM Case Management and VMW Units and support them daily to strengthen malaria elimination strategies;- Provide technical assistance to CNM to adopt and implement policies to improve effective case management, such as monitoring the implementation of the updated National Malaria Diagnosis and Treatment Guidelines (NTG), implementing integrated Drug Efficacy Surveillance (iDES) to monitor the efficacy of falciparum and P. vivax treatment regimens, implementing enhanced P. vivax treatment regimens and referral incentives to increase radical cure coverage nationwide and reviewing and analyzing monthly data to propose evidence-based intervention;- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders, including CNM, WHO, Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), and partners to monitor and evaluate implementation of case management strategies in line with NTGs; support CNM to consolidate, analyze and review data to inform decision-making through regular data review meetings;- Support CNM to conduct case management trainings through the development of training materials, SOPs and job-aids, ensuring that technical content is understandable and appropriately targeted to the audience;- Work with CNM and other government institutions to define strategies for the Community Health Worker (CHW) integration, including providing continued support to piloting of VMW integration models and updating the VMW integration roadmap accordingly;- Assist CNM Case Management and VMW Units to prioritize and plan for the implementation of key case management activities against previously approved funding agreements and national plans;- Support the monitoring and evaluation of case management activities, including through planning and participating in field supervision visits and summary report writing- Support CNM to develop abstracts for international symposiums/conferences;- Support CNM with the development of future grant applications to key donors, ensuring inclusion of appropriate case management interventions;- Effectively lead coordination with PATH/MMV, APMEN and other international partners, to share lessons learned and bring international best practices to Cambodia;- Perform other tasks as part of CHAI support to CNM as requested by the line manager.
- Support National Laboratory Systems Strengthening to enhance general lab capacity and carry out project implementation- Create and managing primary and secondary data collection efforts to conduct national level lab system assessment- Support the development of guidelines, budget plan and other materials to support government in implementation- Support program manager in reporting for donors- Provide analytical support particularly in areas of scenario modelling, laboratory information system and any other quantification support as needed- Conduct joint supervision visits to public hospitals at both national and subnational levels with relevant departments of MoH- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership- Develop and maintain strong engagement with key stakeholders and partners on laboratory space, including subnational levels and other relevant actors that play a role on diagnostics and testing services- Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems to measure the impact of lab programs and assess progress against project goals on regular basis in coordination with Program Manager- Draft programmatic reports and engage with Laboratory Consortium partners on the ground- Stay up to date with the latest knowledge, skills, industry trends, and procedures in the laboratory space- Contribute to strategic areas for expansion and support Program Manager in fund raising efforts- Work closely with the CHAI Global Laboratory Team to enlist support, capture and disseminate emerging best practices- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Program Manager, and Senior Program Leadership
- Support Lab Systems Associates in data collection, analysis of the identified gaps to strengthening laboratory system, including template development and data cleaning- Assist in development of meeting materials related to laboratory program (e.g., presentation slides, translation…)- Support Ministry of Health and relevant departments to coordinate and conduct laboratory-related trainings and stakeholder coordination meetings- Conduct joint supervision visits to public hospitals at both national and subnational levels with relevant departments of MoH- Provide regular updates of work progress during laboratory team meetings- Organize and facilitate meetings with key stakeholders, partners as needed, and support the Associate and Program Manager in providing technical support as per workplan- Perform any other tasks as requested of the laboratory team towards project goals
- Carry out resource mapping, budget tracking and analysis exercises for components of the health budget in Lao PDR in close collaboration with relevant government counterparts, and facilitate validation of the results with selected stakeholders- Further work with relevant government counterparts to:- analyse, interpret and present health budget data; and- support use for decision-making, including optimizing existing resources e.g., prioritizing budgetary allocation to high impact interventions- Work with Unit for Health Evidence and Policy (UHEP) within the University of Health Sciences (UHS) to strengthen link between evidence and decision making for health, particularly re: data-informed prioritization, use of cost and cost-effectiveness analyses including e.g., and health technology assessment- Support planning, budgeting and financial gaps analyses at national, district and/or facility level, facilitate linkages to resource mobilization efforts to fill gaps and increase effectiveness of spending- Advise internal and external stakeholders on the design and implementation of health financing and sustainability measures, including achieving cost savings and efficiencies and integrating as feasible and relevant individual- interventions (e.g., immunization) within broader packages and reforms- Support interventions to strengthen the use of facility level and other monitoring data during planning and budgeting processes- Liaison and collaborate with other CHAI Laos global teams to exchange and document tools, approaches and lessons learned- Other responsibilities as needed
Working together with and supported by the CHAI Lao PDR leadership team, the EPI and MCH Senior Program Manager will be responsible for: Program Leadership- Lead the development and refinement of the EPI/MCH program’s strategic initiatives, ensuring ongoing alignment with the MOH strategic goals and priorities- Translate objectives determined in partnership with the government, donors, and other partner organizations into clear activity plans, and provide guidance to the EPI/MCH team on prioritization of initiatives- Work with MoH, donors, other partner organizations and CHAI staff in testing and scale-up of effective approaches to increase access to EPI/MCH services including strategy and design, development and implementation of evidence-based strategic and operational plans- Supervise, mentor and build capacity of a team of CHAI staff working at the national and provincial level providing strategic direction, managerial and technical support as well as quality assurance for the portfolio- Advise senior MOH staff on risks and opportunities in achievement of strategic goals and priorities- Identify strategic areas for expansion and guide proposal development as appropriate- Provide strategic input into CHAI’s overall global health strategy, including vaccines, and related programs- Serve as a senior advisor to CHAI leadership, both in country and externally, as well as to other CHAI managers and staffStakeholder Coordination- Establish strong collaborative relationships within CHAI and with the MOH, partner organizations and other relevant stakeholders and actively facilitate coordination of resources and efforts towards national EPI, MCH and health sector objectives- Collaborate with internal CHAI global and country teams to facilitate access to key information and stakeholders, provide updates, and leverage core competencies of the various CHAI teamsRelationship Management- Coordinate with donor organizations to provide progress updates, performance metrics, and other reporting requirements- Manage the EPI/MCH program budgets and liaise with appropriate CHAI internal and donor teams to meet all requirements- Oversee compliance with Ministry of Health and Ministry of Foreign Affairs reporting requirementsPerform other duties that may be assigned by country leadership.