Click column header to sort
- Develop deep understanding of technical and operational requirements of project (e-RUPI, NPCI, role of National Health Authority, the Nikshay suite of products, TB programming etc.).- Support in designing and development of operational and technical framework for piloting e-RUPI feasibility pilot for improved detection of active TB.- Develop detailed project requirements in terms of budgets and HR and contribute to hiring, training, and mentoring of project team.- Work closely with implementing partners, stakeholders and program leadership in implementing the pilot and establishing appropriate monitoring and evaluation framework and mechanisms. - Liaise and maintain relationships with stakeholders (both in the public and private sector) for socializing the project and establish channels for incorporating feedback for success of the project.- Establish and operationalize mechanisms for data collection and collation, and analyze large data sets; support insight generation around DBT payments and translation of insights into action items.- Synthesize learnings from pilot and feedback of stakeholders to support creation of scale up roadmap. - Socialize leanings from the pilot amongst officials and stakeholders to support DBT policy formulation and programming.- Support leadership in presenting study results to key stakeholders and support publication and dissemination thereof.- Support the evolution of organization’s TB strategy by identifying areas of intervention and significant impact; identify opportunities and lead new initiatives in expanding access to quality TB treatment and care.
Programmatic support:- Support National program implementation in roll-out of programmatic activities such as Building capacity of service providers, Reviewing Monthly Camp & addressing data recording & reporting challenges- Support the Project Director and Technical Lead in ensuring that the M&E and surveillance activities are aligned with programmatic work plans and inform policy processes- Monitor program implementation activities; identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks / mitigation mechanisms.- Support program leadership in the overall grant management process including sharing inputs or drafting donor update reports including progress monitoring, budget utilization, risk assessments and sustainability structures.- Synthesize results & disseminate key learnings from the program implementation through presentations, reports, briefs, and publications in the state, with government partners, and CHAI program teams in other states- Where relevant, liaise with academic institutions and/or other implementing partners that might have relevant data that can be leveraged for program monitoring- Support development of proposals, work plans, budgets and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas as needed to support and facilitate execution of program implementation activities within the state.Technical support:- Design, Deploy & Train implementation team on comprehensive, data management, recording, reporting & Dashboarding tools & processes that will generate credible, actionable, and timely information- Design, & implement relevant data collection activities including field testing, training, and evaluation- Prepare and manage detailed work-plan for M&E and surveillance activities, Co-ordinate with SLNI & SRs to build the monthly camp plan- Collate data from M&E interventions as well as routine data collection and assess quality and suitability for analysis- Support the development of study design and research and evaluation tools, including research protocols, ethics applications, and standard operating procedures, for the baseline survey, process evaluations and outcomes evaluations (quantitative and qualitative)- Develop content for and preparation of data review meetings at the national and regional level- Support program manager in leading the data review meetings- Build the capacity of field officials to analyse and use data generated from the surveillance activities- Act as key liaison on M&E and surveillance activities between global- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Working closely with the field teams and the rest of the ABDM Adoption team to ideate, problem solve and develop new iterations to make the microsite outreach model as effective as possible.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights and reporting on both to the team and other key stakeholders as needed.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Liaising with stakeholders such as the NHA’s HPR team, Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team and HMIS providers to ensure that field teams are enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process.- Working closely with the field teams and the rest of the ABDM Adoption team to ideate, problem solve and develop new iterations to make the microsite outreach model as effective as possible.- Working closely with state ABDM officials, local healthcare professional associations and other local ecosystem influencers to complement visit-based outreach efforts with other means of engagement.- Helping set up and activate new microsites, including training and capacity building activities.
- Work together with the CHAI Country Management Team to further refine CHAI’s overall strategy within the program area that are aligned with the Ministry of Health goals- Develop clear operational plans for execution and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact- Support development and maintenance of high-quality data management systems; compile, synthesize and analyze data to inform the development of assessments, training materials, reports and other materials to ensure effective program execution- Help cultivate a culture of data-use by strengthening usage and analysis of data by the government and the quality of data inputs- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Work together with the MOH teams at the National HIV and TB programs and CHAI global teams on executing project strategy, including supporting:- Development of roll-out plans for optimal products, development of training materials, work plans, budgets, and other program materials to support the uptake of optimal products- Quantification of commodity needs and creation of procurement plans- Scale-up of the MOH Integrated Supply Chain strategy, including the development of an integrated distribution plan for TB and HIV products- Strengthening or development of monitoring tools and management dashboards to ensure data is utilized for strategic decision making and planning- Ensuring planning and resources are targeted towards addressing programmatic gaps- Supporting the programs with ongoing planning from donor transition- Skills transfer and government ownership- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Senior Program Manager or Country Director
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and internal HR departments.- Act as advisor to hiring managers to determine staffing needs and profiles for each open position.- Work with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team colleagues to identify best sourcing for each position.- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates using diverse, cost-effective techniques.- Manage applicant/staff information and status in the applicant tracking database; ensuring the highest integrity of data.- Provide timely and consistent communication to hiring teams and candidates on the recruitment status, throughout the interviewing and hiring process. - Identify and screen potential candidates to assess their abilities, and recommend qualified candidates based on phone interview and pre-employment assessment.- Proactively manage internal referrals.- Manage internal candidate placements.- Contribute to outreach strategy, systems development and refining recruitment programs, tools and processes.- Collaborate with HR partners on onboarding, immigration, and related issues.- Communicate CHAI’s compensation framework to candidates. Ensure realistic expectations are set with each candidate.- Extend both verbal and written job offers, negotiate offer terms with candidates. Collaborate with Global Human Resource Partners, Directors & Coordinators to ensure onboarding is streamlined.- Provide guidance on talent acquisition best practices & policies and customize best practices to align with country context. - Work closely with members of CHAI’s Talent Acquisition Team on ad hoc recruitment projects and provide other administrative support to HR staff as needed.- Other responsibilities as needed by supervisor.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders in the public and private sector who will directly or indirectly contribute to the success of the project- Contribute to hiring, training, and mentoring of project team- Gain a nuanced understanding of working ecosystem, administrative set up, key points of contacts at partner institutions, and develop strategy for engagement- Build intelligence on technical requirements of project (around the Nikshay suite of products, TB programming etc.)- Design SOPs for standardizing program reviews for cascade of administrative owners- Coordinate disparate efforts of partners along a common purpose and set of goals defined by CTD- Contribute to presentations to Government and donor contacts- Prioritize and define pilots and studies in collaboration with partners- Clean, manage, and analyze large data sets; support insight generation process and translation of insights into intervention design- Support the evolution of CHAI's TB strategy by identifying areas of intervention that will have significant policy impact- Support CHAI leadership in presenting study results to key stakeholders and support publication and dissemination thereof- Identify opportunities and lead new initiatives as the CHAI TB program expands
Organizational Financial Planning and Management- Under guidance of DF&A, ensure proper budget monitoring, reporting, and communicating; internally within the organization and externally with donors and government authorities as required by statutes/regulations- Drive annual, quarterly, and monthly planning and monitoring of organizational finances though reports, analyses, and insights- Support DF&A in ensuring that financial policies and procedures setup are managed and updated in close coordination with donor controllers - Support the DF&A in strategic financial planning and management, strategic risk management, business process management and systems, and compliances - Support DF&A in effectively managing sound financial practices in country in coordination with donors and programme teamGrant Financial Management- Act as a business partner to programme managers and provide timely financial advice that promotes appropriate decision making by proactively generating insights and undertaking advance planning and close monitoring for financial problem solving - With programme managers, co-develop planning, budgeting, and resource allocation as the subject matter expert on financial planning- With programme managers, co-own and drive periodic financial reporting including month-end and year-end closing processes and donor reports while ensuring accurate and timely submissions - Ensure rigorous oversight of partners through periodic assessments of financial and administrative ability and reviews of accounts and ledgers, and in collaboration with program teams assist in building their capacity to develop strong financial systems/controls- Co-ordinate and oversee the analysis of partner monitoring reports and implement appropriate measures - Prepare quarterly financial reports as per the norms defined by individual program donors and ensure timely submission of donor reports for reviewPersonnel Accounts Management- In close partnership with the HR and other Accounts colleagues, co-develop payrolls based on budgeting drive related processes from grant financials perspectivesInternal Policy Compliance and Risk Management- Support the DF&A in building and implementing a comprehensive organizational risk management plan covering identifying, assessing, responding, mitigating, and monitoring of various types of risk- Ensure compliance with organizational fiscal policies by supporting the DF&A to conduct periodic and thorough reviewsStatuory and Regulatory Compliances - Support statutory audits, donor audits, and undertaking of appropriate measures to ensure compliance and remediation - Support the development and execution of action plans based on both external and internal audit recommendations and monitor progress on achievements- Ensure compliance with FCRA, FEMA and other regulatory provisions for registered and non-profit entities in budgeting and grant reporting
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:- Analyze data, create dashboards and reports to communicate insights to the program stakeholders.- Product manage the program’s patient information system from gathering requirements, prioritizing the product pipeline and managing the vendor to ensure timely development- Collaborate with program stakeholders and state teams to monitor and streamline the implementation of projects.- Identify and bridge gaps pertaining to supply chain, active case finding, capacity building and monitoring and evaluation of the Hepatitis program- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- Develop an Annual Activity Plan along with budget for submission and implement program of effort in a timely manner.- Drive internal strategic planning and oversee the development and implementation of the Vaccines program work plans and program operations and administration of multi-million-dollar grant funding including planning, monitoring and reporting progress to national and global stakeholders.- Build capacity of provincial and district-based health worker on EPI standards and guidelines with a focus on cold chain management and overall vaccine management.- Support the EPI program manager in managing the day-to-day EPI operations as needed.- Manage relationships with a network of other partners operating in the vaccines space in PNG, providing strategic and technical input, proactively identifying opportunities and synergies with CHAI work.- Work closely with the EPI Program Manager to gather input and ensure alignment and buy in across all programmatic activities, as well as coaching and providing input across a broader range of vaccines issues.- Work directly with the PNG NMS Vaccines Manager on all vaccine supplies related programmatic activities, ensuring alignment and collaboration with EPI as well as providing broader advice and input on EVM.- Identify strategic areas for expansion or redirection and guide strategic planning, proposal development for fundraising opportunities as needed.- Undertake any additional work as directed by the National EPI Manager and provide regular feedback and updates as required.Performance Outcomes include:- Quarterly review of performance against the outlined roles and responsibilities with the National EPI Manager and CHAI Vaccine Program Manager.- Well updated Vaccine Management System at National and Provincial level.- Feedback provided regularly to PHAs through report on immunization coverage and recommendation for improvement.
General - Ensure the country office complies with all CHAI policies and procedures and country specific legally mandated financial requirements.- Design and implement office systems, policies, and procedures.Planning and Budgets - Develop country cash needs and ensure resource optimization.- Provide effective financial management support to the program management team and the Country Leadership Team during budgeting and re-forecasting and resource allocation exercises. - Grant tracking and monitoring utilization of multi-year donor budgets. - Support Program Managers to efficiently prepare annual operating plans/ budgets and manage, budgets against their annual work plans and quarterly re-forecasting. - Review and monitor country financial performance against the budget, provide variance analysis/commentary on a monthly basis. - Prepare and maintain relevant financial reports for internal and external stakeholders and ensure all fund activities are following organization and grant requirements. Financial Accounting, Reporting and Control- Implement all necessary internal accounting and control procedures.- Review and analyze monthly financial statements and supporting information related to country office and project expenditure.- Review all monthly balance sheets reconciliation conducted by the Finance Coordinator for accuracy.- Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial reports to HQ, donors, and government regulatory agencies.- Supervise the Finance Administrator in making sure entries in Quickbooks have followed the application of GAAP and any prevalent CHAI standards in reporting financial data.- Supervise the Finance Administrator in making sure that a proper filing system for both hard and soft copy financial documents is implemented and maintained.- Prepare financial reports in compliance with internal and donor reporting requirements. - Ensure CHAI meets all compliance with all statutory reporting requirements in the region including providing audited reginal accounts for the Papa New Guinea Government. Payroll Management - Process salary, benefits, taxes, compulsory insurance, and other expenses.- Conduct monthly payroll reconciliation to confirm that payroll registers reconcile with the financial entries as per General Ledger (GL) distributed.- Monthly checks to confirm that all remittances are submitted to the relevant tax authorities by the due dates without errors.- Review salary allocation files to be submitted to HQ and flag any deviation from original budget. Capacity Building- Conduct trainings on the financial management and internal controls with program staff to create awareness of our policies in place.