Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Provide technical support to NIP team to improve the visibility, review, and use of critical program performance data in decision making - Develop the service dashboard to highlight and visualize critical immunization performance data- Develop and support NIP on data review mechanism through utilization of the dashboards - Ensure effective communication with NIP and partners in supporting NIP to conduct regular data review and program coordination meetingsSupport NIP in preparing for and presenting updates on program performance and coordination needs at the Quarterly NMCHC STWG meetings- Support NIP to develop a Full Portfolio Plan for 2022-2026, including conducting consultative meetings and identifying priorities- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the Program Manager
- Collaborate with CHAI Cambodia team, the global CHAI Essential Medicines team, the Ministry of Health and relevant departments, and local partners to improve oxygen delivery as a common goal;- Assist in deployment and analysis of a rapid assessment for oxygen capacity and biomedical equipment in relation to potential COVID-19 needs and scale-up for broader respiratory diseases;- Lead on the development of oxygen delivery initial setup strategy and act as a focal point to oversee a smooth setup process at the point of care;- Contribute to the strengthening of the oxygen supply chain and equipment maintenance, including the development of an asset tracking system and building-related procedures, job aids, and training materials;- Support Ministry of Health and relevant departments to conduct the training on tracking and inventory management for device maintenance and repairs purposes;- Lead commodities quantification, oversee procurement and advise on the (re)allocation of commodities supports;- Identify new opportunities for relevant engagement and actively troubleshoot issues as they arise;- With assistance from the Oxygen Team, envision and create a sustainable system for equipment maintenance;- Other relevant tasks as requested.
- Provide technical assistance and strategic guidance to ensure healthcare workers have access to quality diagnostics, and patients have access to high quality medicines- Build capacity of key government units on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery- Work with CNM to develop job aids and training materials for nationwide case management trainings - Coordinate with partners, CNM, and CHAI team members to collect feedback and make revisions on draft materials- Support data driven decision making by analyzing data and making summary presentations- Monitor and follow up on the status of program supplies, from estimating the quantities required to confirming that distribution has been successfully completed- Provide support to subnational staff and elevate the challenges for timely resolution- Other responsibilities as needed
- Participate in designing and revising content for training materials, program documents, and presentations through compiling inputs and drafts from the CHAI team, CNM and technical partners- Assist in the development process of the above materials through formatting, editing, translating, and proofreading documents - Support the related preparations and follow up tasks for trainings and field visits - Other tasks as assigned by manager