Click column header to sort
- Develop and maintain effective processes to facilitate efficient operations of HAP- Organize, plan, and execute global virtual and in person conferences and meetings- Support with scheduling calls and recording and disseminating minutes- Providing scheduling support to HAP’s Senior Director and other team members as needed- Ensure knowledge flow, including the sharing and management of information and knowledge, across HAP and broader CHAI teams to facilitate the effective operation of HAP’s program goals- Maintaining and expanding knowledge management platforms to enable information sharing across HAP sub-teams- Supporting fundraising efforts of the global HAP team- Proactively develop and maintain the operational systems, processes, tools, policies, templates, and SOPs in support of HIV Program goals- May include other activities to support program objectives in response to ad hoc requests
- Lead grant management and reporting of subgrantees and consortium partners for key HIV treatment and AHD projects.- Foster strategic collaborations with consortium partners and external stakeholders to strengthen project goals and facilitate cross-organizational coordination.- Support the financial management of CHAI subgrantees ensuring compliance with CHAI and donor requirements.- Develop and execute a comprehensive communications strategy for the THRIVE project to increase visibility of the program’s impact.- Provide oversight for the production of internal and external communication products, including webinars, presentations, case studies, newsletters, internal briefing documents, and blog posts.- Support end-to-end grant and project management for key HIV treatment and AHD grants, including donor engagement, development of grant management processes and systems, and development of reports and project proposals.- Supervise a team of 2-3 operations staff responsible for project managing key HIV and AHD grants and managing overall operations for the HAP program.- Support the HAP Senior Director and manage certain cross-cutting internal and external initiatives across the HAP Team.- Serve as the primary point of contract within the HIV Access Program for coordinating with the CHAI Communications team in the development of external materials and content related to the HIV program.- Coordinate and support HAP’s cross-team fundraising and donor engagement strategies, including new donor scoping and project managing proposal development for HIV treatment and AHD and opportunities that cut across HAP.- Any other duties as assigned.
- Serve as a thought partner and trusted advisor on strategic and operational challenges and collaborate with CHAI teams to identify solutions and strengthen programs accordingly- Foster strong working relationships and coordinate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to help program countries in Asia progress towards elimination of malaria and NTDs- Support CHAI’s country and regional teams to plan team priorities, implement activities, and measure progress against elimination goals and donor commitments- Identify opportunities, form strategies, and engage partners to expand CHAI’s areas of support and launch new programs- Create, refine, and ensure the quality of CHAI work products, such as strategic plans, technical guidelines, and analysis reports with the intention to further CHAI’s life-saving mission- Provide mentorship and management support to CHAI team members in Asia- With CHAI’s technical and country teams, develop reporting and other donor documents, including but not limited to programmatic updates, financial reports, concept notes, and proposals- Other responsibilities in Asia as needed
- Provide specialised inputs for informing WJCF’s strategy in the cooling sector- Construct approaches and frameworks for designing and implementing initiatives and forging alliances aimed at positively impacting the cooling sector- Conduct primary research and literature review and track developments related to technological, policy, regulatory, trade, and commercial aspects of climate change, particularly cooling related drivers in India and outside- Develop insights for constructing interventions across the cooling value chain for market shaping in the direction of energy efficient and lower emission technologies- Develop and leverage networks with key entities in the climate and cooling ecosystem in India- Significantly contribute to thought pieces and research collaterals for WJCF- Support the crafting of internal and external facing collaterals and reports- Play the representation role for WJCF at appropriate fora such as symposiums and workshops- Undertake any other responsibilities as assigned by programme leadership
- Contribute to the planning and execution of high-impact projects- Provide research and analytical support- Support evaluation and documentation of results and impact from CHAI's work- Develop influential presentation materials that work for varying audiences- Build and manage relationships with key individuals in the Ministry of Health, in CHAI and relevant partner organizations- Identify potential areas of additional support in existing and new focal countries- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Travailler aux côtés du SP-Palu, du DPES, du DCAPS, du DSI et d'autres partenaires clés du ministère de la santé pour soutenir les flux de travail pertinents sur la santé communautaire, la gestion des cas de paludisme et la gestion de la chaîne d'approvisionnement.- Servir de point focal avec les parties prenantes de la gestion des cas, de la chaîne d'approvisionnement et de la santé communautaire dans le pays, allant du gouvernement, du monde universitaire, de la société civile et du secteur privé (c'est-à-dire une présence physique à long terme dans le pays pour soutenir sans interruption).- Soutenir les efforts de plaidoyer pour la gestion des cas, la chaîne d'approvisionnement et la stratégie de santé communautaire, la conception et la mise en œuvre des programmes conformément aux meilleures pratiques fondées sur des preuves.- Renforcer et étendre les outils et les processus de reporting programmatique et de suivi des activités aux niveaux central et opérationnel ; développer la capacité du personnel gouvernemental à effectuer un suivi des activités sur une base régulière.- Soutenir le SP-Palu dans la collecte, l'analyse et la visualisation des données de gestion des cas et des stocks. Suivre les progrès et la qualité des données et faire les mises à jour nécessaires au cadre de S&E et la documentation des apprentissages.- Collaborer efficacement avec les équipes de CHAI, notamment les équipes chargées de la surveillance du paludisme, de l'analyse et de la technologie, ainsi que du financement de la santé, afin de soutenir les résultats attendus de- CHAI en matière de santé communautaire.Spécifique à la gestion des cas de paludisme:- Soutenir le SP-Palu et la DPES dans le développement de matériel de formation, d'aide-mémoire et de directives, et soutenir les formations pour le personnel des niveaux central et opérationnel (agents de sante et ASBCs).- Soutenir les efforts de supervision intégrées de prise en charge des cas dans les formations sanitaires par le SP-Palu y compris optimisation des outils de supervision et leur digitalisation, le ciblage des supervisions, la compilation des données de supervision et la rédaction des rapports de supervision.- Coordination au niveau central en ce qui concerne les composantes de santé communautaire/gestion des cas du plan stratégique national sur le paludisme et participer aux réunions du groupe de travail sur la santé communautaire (la taskforce sante communautaire).- Soutenir l'engagement de CHAI dans le domaine de la santé communautaire en effectuant une analyse de la couverture effective périodique, le développement et mise à jour de la plateforme électronique de cartographie des ressources et le suivi de l’utilisation et la mise à jour de la plateforme des gestions des agents de santés à base communautaire (ASBC) et son intégration dans mHealth.- Engager les partenaires gouvernementaux et non gouvernementaux de la santé communautaire pour comprendre et rejoindre le paysage plus large de la santé communautaire, y compris le travail de digitalisation.Spécifique à la gestion de la chaîne d'approvisionnement:- Fournir un soutien de maintenance au SP-Palu sur l'utilisation de l'outil de quantification/prévision des produits antipaludéens.- Compiler des informations sur les processus et les délais de quantification, d'approvisionnement et de distribution des produits de prévention, de diagnostic et de traitement du paludisme, et documenter les principales lacunes et recommandations.- Travailler en étroite collaboration avec les partenaires gouvernementaux et les autres parties prenantes, pour évaluer les lacunes dans les données qui ont un impact sur les systèmes nationaux d'achat, d'approvisionnement et de distribution, et élaborer des solutions pour résoudre les problèmes identifiés.- Autres activités et responsabilités, selon les besoins.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and documenting the current state of health financing data systems as well as identifying and synthesizing global best practices and lessons learned from other countries. This will involve creating and executing digitization assessment frameworks, conducting desk research, interviewing key experts, and documenting processes and observations.- Drive the development of roadmaps and implementation plans for health financing digitization along with associated prioritization and costs.- Assist the MoH technical working groups (TWGs) and CHAI SHF program in monitoring implementation and ensuring activities are technically strong and aligned with the roadmap and implementation plans.- Provide strategic input and help operationalize digital health strategies, budgets, and policies, working in collaboration with key stakeholders within the health financing domain – this includes contributing to the CHAI SHF program strategy as well MoH efforts towards health financing digitization.- Work closely with stakeholders across CHAI and MoH to ensure that activities are well-structured and harmonized with the overall digitization priorities of the program. Your role will require assessing, planning, and supporting capacity building for digitalizing health financing processes at the MoH. This will include facilitating knowledge transfer between global teams, country experts, as well as the MoH and their partners.
Drive NVI program and grant management, in collaboration with program and country leadership- Develop, support and manage a team of ~1-2 global associates/technical advisors on the NVI team, to drive team effectiveness and engagement across the portfolio.- Support development of program-wide and country-specific objectives, strategies and milestones regarding new vaccine introductions.- Assess progress against program objectives in areas of focus in collaboration with country team and regional managers.- Help prepare high-quality briefings for donors and CHAI management, including achievements to date, key risks & opportunities, and action plan going forward; effectively manage donor relationships.Lead CHAI's vaccines program in the area of new vaccine introduction, in collaboration with program and country leadership- Develop/update CHAI’s strategy and thought leadership related to new vaccine introductions, both at global and country level, to increase CHAI’s effectiveness and impact.- Support fundraising and grant proposal and budget development in line with CHAI’s strategy, model, competitive priorities and capabilities, both at country and global level.- Foster horizontal collaboration across Global Vaccine Delivery sub-teams to ensure NVI interventions are leveraged to support other CHAI’s vaccine delivery objectives (e.g. improving vaccine cold chain and supply chain, supporting service delivery at the last mile, supporting sub-national level management systems, ensuring successful transition from Gavi support, leveraging immunization to support primary health care strengthening etc.); putting in place appropriate mechanisms to ensure cross-fertilization across these objectives.- Foster collaboration with other CHAI teams, including Vaccines Markets Team, Global Malaria, Global Cervical Cancer teams etc to align strategic activities between new vaccine introductions and other relevant health interventions.Provide strategic and programmatic leadership for the design and implementation of work in focus countries to dramatically and sustainably optimize new vaccine introductions, in collaboration with direct reports and Regional Managers- Support ramp up of new workstreams and new focus countries, and strengthen capabilities of existing programs, leveraging institutional knowledge from CHAI.- Contribute to the design, planning and implementation of high-impact work with country teams to achieve high and sustainable coverage of new and routine vaccines in CHAI focus countries. - Drive continuous development and effective dissemination and use of programmatic "toolkits" and “playbooks”, lessons learned, and other know-how related to new vaccine introductions across CHAI's vaccines program focus countries. - Demonstrate impact and support countries to plan for scale and sustainability of high-impact work, including transition of successful practices to national government leadership.Improve national and global practices and policies related to new vaccine introductions, in collaboration with direct reports and program leadership- Develop productive relationships with key stakeholders (WHO, Gavi, BMGF, UNICEF, PATH, JSI, Jhpiego) and foster effective exchange of know-how with partners.- Become a respected and trusted thought leader in this area of focus within CHAI and within the global immunization community.- Disseminate CHAI's programmatic insights into the global immunization community and inform global policies and country practices beyond CHAI focus countries, including through Global working groups (e.g., EPI manager meetings, WHO hosted regional meetings, antigen specific global working groups, etc.)- Other tasks as requested by manager.
- Working closely with stakeholders at NHA to design and implement an effective communication strategy for creating awareness about ABDM and onboarding healthcare professionals on HPR.- Supporting key NHA and state-level ABDM officials to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem.- Regularly hosting webinars and conducting in-person workshops, in partnership with NHA, to conduct live demonstrations for HPR registration process and resolve queries raised by the participants.- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting, and distilling insights and reporting them to key stakeholders, as needed.- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey.
- Support a team of HR Coordinators, overseeing the execution of onboarding and off-boarding processes (e.g. benefits administration, Payroll set up, etc.), employee support with operational/logistical matters, employee contract tracking and updating, issuance of employment verifications and visa letters & HR record-keeping for all CHAI staff- Oversee the project management of HR-related components in the implementation of a new payroll vendor- Develop standardized processes for all onboarding and offboarding, as well as staffing changes and contract renewals including standardized management of all relevant documents- Responsible for integrity of data recorded in HR system working closely with Global HR Systems Manager to regularly audit and update data as needed- Review and recommend initiatives to improve HR policies and procedures- Develop implementation plans for recommended improvements including the appropriate stakeholders (e.g. HR in-country counterparts)- Collaborate with Global Payroll to monitor and improve biweekly and monthly processes, ensuring that biweekly and monthly Payroll submissions are timely, complete and accurate & resolving complex employee HR/Payroll issues- Provide advice and training, as needed, to international and US-based staff and managers on all HR operations-related processes including onboarding, payroll set up, benefits enrollments, and other day-to-day transactions- Serve as lead for HR donor compliance, including record-keeping, reporting, and responding to donor audits- Responsible for management of medium-size, complex cross-functional projects (within HR Operations team and across Global HR team), which includes collaborating with stakeholders to ensure timely completion of deliverables- Collaborate with Global HR colleagues and program/country teams to ensure HR policy and legal compliance CHAI-wide, resolve complex HR operations across all CHAI locations- Ad-hoc data & project support, including reporting from the current HR system, document collection when needed, etc.- Oher tasks as requested by manager