Click column header to sort
- Support design of monitoring and evaluation systems and/or assessment tools, and transpose program learnings into actional scale-up plans - Support development of country-specific costing and impact models based on prior CHAI work, validation of assumptions, and development of user-friendly interface to routinely update database and dashboard- Conduct literature/desk reviews and synthesis of key data from early adopter research- Assist country teams in the development of assessment tools, and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data - Contribute to the planning and execution of high-impact strategies and projects to dramatically improve the effectiveness and efficiency of HIV and SRMNH programs in CHAI focal countries- Design electronic data collection systems and support CHAI country teams in collecting and managing data- Carry out research, analyses, and quantitative models and translate their results into actionable and policy-relevant recommendations- Build the capacity of country teams to analyze and use data generated from the program activities, including data management best practices through training and mentoring- Develop and/or maintain data dashboards for program monitoring- Support evaluation, documentation and dissemination of results and lessons learned from CHAI's work- Assist with program development, grant reporting, and grant management- Any additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- Structure and drive quantitative and qualitative analyses that address key programmatic issues facing national HIV prevention programs; this could include issues related to monitoring and evaluation, target setting, procurement and supply chain, personnel utilization and demand generation among priority populations.- Inform strategic decision-making among CHAI teams and relevant external partners, including Ministries of Health through:- Analyzing and drawing conclusions from large volumes of data from several sources; - Creating quantitative models, visuals and analyses to estimate the cost and impact of VMMC service delivery;- Presenting analytical findings to internal and external audiences.- Provide strategic technical assistance to support CHAI’s in-country VMMC program transition to ensure effective integration in broader HIV combination prevention programming.- Support program management, including donor reporting, planning, budgeting and knowledge management to ensure best practices are shared across focus countries. - Proactively monitor developments related to HIV prevention across focus countries and at the global level – and ensure updates are shared with country teams to inform program planning and decision-making.- Support the identification and dissemination of in-country analyses to the global VMMC and/or HIV prevention community through the development and submission of abstracts, manuscripts and presentation materials to relevant publications and forums.- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by team supervisor.-
- Day to day administration of the EMAV including provision of end-to-end technical assistance to stakeholders- Support quantification and forecasting as well as monitoring uptake of products introduced through the specified EMAV - Effective coordination of suppliers, implementing partners and procurement services agents to ensure rapid access to products - Development of stock monitoring tools and dashboards to effectively monitor and map funding flows, ordering cycles, and delivery timelines- Support the drafting of process planning documents, policy guidance, and standard operating procedures that clarify and ensure effective use of the EMAV - Support the AHD team and program leadership in other relevant duties as required
1) Support NVBDCP in Monitoring aspect of the programme: a.Undertake an assessment of the current M&E frameworks, approaches, templates and IT systems b.Depending upon the assessment provide clear recommendations and approaches to enable a further robust and efficient M&E system specifically for LF and VL, and can include other VBD c.Support NVBDCP in updating M&E frameworks and guidelines as per requirement d.Support NVBDCP in building capacity and enhancing availability of routine monitoring data across disease verticals e.Develop monitoring calendars, progress reports and dashboards and support NVBDCP in better understanding progress made at various level and aid in informed decision making f.Build capacity and undertake trainings as and when required at the national level including developing curriculum, support organization and coordination with states and partners as required g.Undertake the exercise of integrating a common monitoring system to include defined indicators as well as frequency with external stakeholders/partners within VBD space in the country 2) Support NVBDCP in Evaluation: a.Support the development of evaluation plans to include routine as well as independent surveys/research b.Support the organization of evaluations and surveys in under the guidance of NVBDCP c.Support NVBDCP in coordination between various stakeholders and academic institutes to undertake evaluations/assessments/research as required d.Support NVBDCP in organizing and supporting expert group meetings on research 3) Support NVBDCP in developing an in-depth understanding of data and analytics needs through comprehensive assessments of existing data and surveillance systems, architecture and workflows for consumption, generation processes and resources at all levels. 4)Conceptualize, develop and socialize dashboards for NVBDCP leadership and state use for routine programme planning, monitoring and management and capacitate key NVBDCP officers on the same5)Develop purposive analytics for strategic planning in-line with the strategic roadmap and multi-year costed plans developed by NVBDCP and the TSU and capacitate key NVBDCP officers on the same6)Identify opportunities to bring or integrate solutions for better congruence and relevant dash board development7)Support NVBDCP in ensuring appropriate integration in the existing and upcoming IT solutions supported by the Government of India8)Collaborate with CHAI global teams for identifying data and ICT best practices, technologies and innovative practices and rollout lessons that can be contextualized and deployed by the NVBDCP.9)Equip NVBDCP leadership with insights on all programmatic aspects for VBD / NTD discussions with stakeholders10)Support NVBDCP in external stakeholder engagement by providing key ICT knowledge for steering the data landscape11)Provide leadership to the high impact ICT team of the TSU for achieving programme objectives12)Undertake any other duties as requested by the TSU Lead/Director
• Support the government to apply resource mapping results to identify gaps against strategic plans and guide the allocation of resources, as well as to strengthen planning processes and other government priorities• Support the design and implementation of a health system diagnostic to identify sources of inefficiency and opportunities for reform to strengthen the health system of Burkina• Manage the development of key work products, including analyses, presentations, and concept notes across health financing workstreams• Develop situational analyses, including capacity assessment and stakeholder mapping, to inform support to governments on areas including financial management, pooling and purchasing reforms. This includes assessing and meeting with partners to be involved locally, regionally and internationally in the medium term to long-term.• Scope new opportunities for technical assistance in health financing, working closely with the ministry of health• Pursue opportunities for collaboration with other CHAI teams, helping to build a cross-cutting community of practice within country, organization• Other tasks assigned by the Program Manager
- Grant Management- Liaise directly with donors on financial matters- Support Global and Country Teams to create and revise grant proposal budgets and reforecasts that meet both internal CHAI requirements and external donor requirements- Ensure latest grant budget information is appropriately disseminated and understood within each sub-team at global level and by country team management (programmatic and finance)- Generate financial reports and invoices for donors, working directly with the relevant Director responsible for the grant, and work with the HQ Budgeting & Reporting Department to validate the reports- Develop grant-specific tools for financial management and reporting, for both donor and internal management needs- Lead on ensuring compliance with donor requirements- CHAI Financials- Lead on the review of G/L entries across all Project IDs funded through program grants and work collaboratively with program managers and directors on G/L adjustments- Prepare monthly analyses of operational expenses against the budget; work with program managers and directors to provide variance explanations and to make ongoing adjustments to programmatic plans- Work with Program Director to periodically review income allocations and closely coordinate with all program teams about execution rate, adjustments needed and other changes with financial implications- Coordinate annual budgeting and semi-annual reforecasting for the cervical cancer programs to ensure consistency and accurate reflection of programmatic goals given the financial resources available- Work with the appropriate managers to allocate and track funding from the cervical cancer programs to other CHAI programs. - Invoices and Contracts- Manage the business relationship with care-partners; lead on financial management, subcontract formulation, and compliance issues- Work with program managers and directors and Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment of invoices- Internal Operations Management- Lead on the organization of internal and external meetings- Work with global program management to run & continuously improve processes needed for objective setting and prioritization, work planning & budgeting, and progress review & updates for the global program- Support HR-related operations of the global program team, in collaboration with global HR team and global team management (e.g., staff contract & work authorization, safety & security, office registration)In addition, the manager might take on other responsibilities identified by supervisor.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to the MoHP on a range of HTS strengthening issues, enabling MoHP to mobilize additional resources into the HIV response and ensure effective implementation- Work with MoHP and partners to develop effective, evidence based national annual HTS targets through updating of costed testing and linkage models that evaluate the optimal mix of testing modalities- Coordinate sub-national HTS data collection activities, data cleaning and analysis to update the HTS optimization model, develop presentations, and share results with MoHP and partners- Support MoHP and partners in updating national HTS guidelines, implementation plans and algorithms, informed by international best practices and analysis of national data- Participate in an HIVST study, and support utilization of study findings to inform policy decisions- Liaise with implementing partners and the MoHP to evaluate existing HTS M&E systems and support design of M&E tools necessary to improve the use of data for decision-making- Conceptualize and develop HTS M&E dashboards for MoHP utilization to facilitate ease of data visualization and programmatic decision making- Work with MoHP to identify resource needs and subsequently strengthen resource allocation, mobilization, and coordination efforts to enable HTS program scale-up and sustainability- Strengthen the capacity of program management and coordination of efforts for effective implementation of an optimized HTS program by working with MoHP and partners- Support the HTS Program Manager in completing communication and reporting requirements internally and for program donors- Other duties as assigned by the Program Manager
- Provide strategic thought partnership to Global TB Team and CHAI Country Teams in developing both global and country-specific TB strategies, ensuring alignment with CHAI's global TB strategy priority areas.- Provide support for in-country government and partner relationship building and assist with incorporating relevant government/partner priorities into country team TB strategies.- Assist in defining and implementing "diagnostic" assessments to identify strategic priority areas and workstreams for both global and country-level TB activities.- Facilitate cross-country learning and strategy alignment.- Develop demand forecasts and market models under various scenarios that account for product characteristics and pricing, donor funding, country regimen choices, and demographic factors. Models will focus primarily on TB drugs, rifapentine, TB diagnostics, and other new TB commodities.- Design data collection approaches and interface with CHAI’s country teams. Create quantitative models. Analyze and draw conclusions from large volumes of data from both the demand and supply sides of the TB market in order to advance CHAI’s collaborations with suppliers, inform strategic decision-making, and assess the impact of CHAI’s work.- Design models (“use cases” and “investment/business cases”) that can support programmatic decision-making by Ministries of Health (MOHs) such as scenario analysis for regimen transition and optimal service delivery.- Manage the development and maintenance of market intelligence databases, quantitative models, and forecasts related to prevention, care, and treatment for TB.- Track tender, regulatory, and pricing data. Compile and analyze global and country level procurement and performance data for TB drugs and diagnostic commodities to create reference prices and appropriate yardsticks for country comparison.- Build tools and models to support new drug adoption and scale-up and in-country forecasting and quantification exercises. Collect data as inputs for models. Lead forecasting training and sessions. Provide ad-hoc country procurement and forecasting support as needed.- Prepare analysis, build tools, and prepare slide presentations to support introduction and scale up of new drugs, diagnostics, and programmatic interventions, including costing, scale-up planning, impact analysis, and cost-effectiveness analysis.- Present analytical findings to internal and external partners. Draft internal newsletters and other communication tools.- Support ad-hoc projects with partners such as market sizing, procurement coordination, and global data sharing.- Liaise with CHAI’s Research and Development team to track drug pipeline and clinical trials data. Liaise with CHAI’s Supplier Relations team to develop materials for suppliers.- Provide ongoing fundraising support including the introduction and coordination of funding opportunities to countries as well as provide support on the development of proposals, concept notes, and associated budgets.- Provide hiring and surge support to CHAI Country Teams during times of in-country staff shortages and/or during launch of new TB activities, where needed/requested.- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Assist the Country Manager and relevant disease program teams to develop and implement the project activities as required by the partnership framework, work plan and budget- Lead and/or support data collection, interviews, quantitative analysis, report drafting to generate evidence-based policy and formulate recommendations in strategic scenarios- Assist government partner teams to develop methodologies including tools, processes, key performance/success indicators that are highly relevant and appropriate for analyses, project management and goal fulfillment- Work closely with the government partner teams to ensure the project timeline, work orders and deliverables are organized and coordinated to achieve project goals and objectives- Monitor project implementation, provide regularly update on project progress, and coordinate project team members to ensure project goal alignment- Provide strategic recommendations for development of new programs, project management, communication and process improvement- Regular relationship management with external stakeholders- Communicate regularly with CHAI staff at the global and country levels to ensure CHAI’s value-add maximized to partners- Travel frequently to mainland China and other countries- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Provide high-value strategic and programmatic support to design and implement in-country initiatives which will dramatically improve vaccines supply chain performance in collaboration with CHAI country teams.- Provide critical input on the approach needed to meet in-country grant and program objectives related to vaccines supply chain, in line with the program strategy and model.Contribute to the design, planning and execution of high-impact projects with country teams to sustainably transform the vaccines supply chain in CHAI focal countries. Projects might include diagnosing the end-to-end vaccines supply chain and developing strategies and interventions for improvement, improving vaccines ordering and inventory management which may include improved used of technology and data for management, assessing opportunities to integrate vaccines supply chain with other commodities, and supporting thoughtful implementation of data management tools and systems.- Lead continuous development and effective dissemination & use of programmatic "tool kit", lessons learned, and other know-how related to vaccines supply chain across CHAI's vaccines program.- Inform national and global practices and policies related to vaccines supply chain.- Inform practices & policies based on robust evidence base, insightful analytical perspective, and lessons learned from CHAI and other partners to promote improved outcomes of immunization programs.- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in vaccine supply chain and establish yourself as a respected and trusted thought leader in this area of focus within CHAI and within the global immunization community.- Disseminate CHAI's programmatic insights to the global immunization community as appropriate.- Support the development of CHAI's vaccines program around vaccines supply chain, in collaboration with program and country leadership.- Support development of program-wide and country-specific objectives and strategies regarding vaccines supply chain.- Support scoping and development of new grants.- Develop program thought leadership in supply chain to deliver against current and future goals.- Support ramp up of new CHAI staff and new focus countries and strengthen capabilities of existing CHAI staff in supply chain, leveraging the institutional knowledge from CHAI vaccines program.- Support program and grant management, with a focus on vaccines supply chain work, in collaboration with program and country leadership.- Assess progress against overall objectives & milestones in areas of focus and help prepare high-quality briefings for donors and CHAI management, including achievements to date, action plan going forward, and key risks & opportunities.- Assess effectiveness of CHAI's theory of change and approach related to vaccines supply chain in focus countries and recommend improvement opportunities.- Other responsibilities as needed.