Click column header to sort
- Support the development of program strategy and operational plan for the Urban Immunization strengthening project. - Develop comprehensive plans for piloting new approaches and interventions for improvement in immunization service delivery, program review mechanism, demand generation, and data systems strengthening in urban areas. - Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose children in identified geographies. - Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking. - Provide analytical and programmatic support to the team and to the state RI Cell on RI strengthening with special emphasis on urban immunization. - Develop and socialize the RI dashboard and customized performance reports to be utilized for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making. - Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery. - Capacitate and mentor field team members on identified aspects that aid their growth journey while helping them contribute more effectively. - Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. - Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well. - Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Provide strategic and administrative support to Senior Program Officers and Senior Program Manager to ensure smooth and successful program development and implementation- Ensure effective communication with key local partners and internal program for better coordination and planning- Operationalize and implement recommendations and technical guidance as agreed with local partners- Support government partners with planning, analytics, problem-solving and implementing of their new vaccines introduction (NVI) strategy- For instances where CHAI has sub-national vaccine consultants, work closely with them to support partner sites (Provincial and District Office of Health, Primary Health centre and other related local government bodies), including- communities to ensure the success of the NVI program- Facilitate monitoring, evaluation and analysis for continuous program adaptation and improvement- Ensure the documentation of activities and outcomes in order to create replicable models and policy advocacy documents- Perform basic finance and admin functions as needed, especially related to activities, under the guidance of the CHAI Finance team- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Senior Program Manager and or Associate Program Director and or Country Director
- Working closely with stakeholders at State ABDM Office (SAO), Madhya Pradesh to design and implement an effective communication strategy and for creating awareness about ABDM and conduct regular capacity building initiative(s) in the state- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights and reporting for the microsite(s) implemented in Madhya Pradesh- Liaising with stakeholders such as the (i) Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team at NHA, and (ii) Various ABDM-enabled IT solution providers to ensure that field team (hired by the interfacing agency) is enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process- Report all issue(s) as identified on field (technical/ procedural) to (i) State ABDM office, (ii) NHA in a concise manner. Ensure that issues are resolved, and timely action is taken- Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey
- Processing/Checking of daily financial transactions according to budget and project Identification codes- Recording of financial transactions according to specific project budget lines and project identifications codes- Preparing monthly cash reports including bank reconciliations.- Daily entry of accounting data into the accounting database (QuickBooks)- Prepare monthly cash reforecast and cash request for submission to HQ- Matching expenses in worksheet according to donor programmatic budget lines for purposes of preparing quarterly donor reports- Ensure that all supporting documents are properly filed on the appropriate file, and maintain a good filing system for all CHAI financials- Submit monthly remittances of withholding tax- Monthly review of expenditure according to budget and making variance analysis- Oversees monthly payroll- Following up on additional finance-related responsibilities as may be required from time to time- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment- Following up on additional finance-related responsibilities as may be required from time to time- Ensure that all operational procedures are followed when purchasing goods or services- Maintain and update company records- Act as a contact person for Administrative related issues- Work with team members to complete duties as needed- Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Co-ordinate and monitor implementation of programmatic activities at the state level, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with the program field team to plan activities, monitor implementation, and review progress.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation and roll-out of activities and plan for / implement suitable mitigation mechanisms to address identified risks.- Lead the design and implementation of processes and systems for collection, management and review of programmatic data and results to monitor progress and inform strategy.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with relevant government stakeholders, development partners, and other stakeholders.- Synthesize and document key learnings, and support dissemination to key stakeholders through reports, briefs, presentation decks and other collaterals as needed.- Conduct extensive primary and secondary research including literature reviews, field surveys and interviews with a comprehensive range of stakeholders, with the aim of understanding the ecosystem for delivering T1D care and key barriers to access.- Support development of compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders, such as progress narratives, update notes, etc.- Support program leadership in donor and grant management and managing the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes.- Support with other responsibilities as requested by the program leadership.
- Conduct extensive secondary research including literature review, primary research including field surveys and interviews with a comprehensive range of stakeholders, with the aim of understanding the ecosystem for delivering T1D care and key barriers to access.- Synthesize and document key learnings, and support dissemination to key stakeholders through reports, briefs, presentation decks and other collaterals as needed.- Lead the design and implementation of processes and systems for collection, management and review of programmatic data and results to monitor progress and inform strategy.- Co-ordinate and monitor implementation of programmatic activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with state program teams to plan activities, monitor implementation, and review progress.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation and roll-out of activities and plan for / implement suitable mitigation mechanisms to address identified risks.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with relevant government stakeholders, development partners, and other stakeholders.- Support development of compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders, such as progress narratives, update notes, etc.- Support program leadership in donor and grant management and managing the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes.- Support with other responsibilities as requested by the program leadership.
- Develop deep relationships based on trust and expertise with key government stakeholders- Draft and review technical documents such as guidelines, SOPs, manuals, presentations etc. - Provide technical inputs to stakeholders on various programme priorities- Undertake supervisory visits to identify field level challenges and share findings with officials- Support preparation for state and national level reviews - Undertake data analysis and present key insights to officials- Undertake any other duties as requested by the TSU Lead/Director
Human resource planning:- In collaboration with the Country Lead, develop a system for hiring the right talent in a timely manner to support country office expansion as well as adapting hiring techniques and benefits to source and hire the best candidates.- Develop and implement a human resource plan by analyzing organizational objectives and plans, evaluating country office workforce setup, and uncovering needs, and forecasting future HR requirements.- Monitor, review, and reassess the human resource plan for maximum impact.Human resource compliance:- Ensure compliance with CHAI global HR policies and government employment laws through documentation submission of relevant documents to government authorities for validation, and training of staff on these policies.- Manage and maintain the integrity of an employee information system tracking personnel records, including signed organizational and contract documents, staff credentials, and relevant HR checklists.- Conduct quarterly HR compliance audit and submit report to the Country Lead.- Ensure staff compliance to HR policies and practices and communicate to staff all changes made to the policy.- Maintain and track all employees’ contracts and ensure all employment contracts are renewed or extended based on the grant provision.- Maintain all staff folders and ensure all folders have the minimum requirement as stated by the employee handbook.- Provide guidance to line managers on HR policies, ensuring the right interpretation of the policies is applied in managing human resources and champion the implementation of new HR policies.Recruitment and selection:- Support country programs with recruitment by serving as liaison for hiring teams and candidates throughout the interview and hiring process, and by posting jobs and scheduling interviews with candidates.- Screen identified candidates to assess their abilities and recommend qualified candidates based on the phone interview and pre-employment assessment; proactively manage internal referrals.- Provide consistent communication to hiring teams and candidates on the position status, throughout the interviewing and hiring process.Learning & development:- Develop and implement a comprehensive professional development strategy, including organizational learning, new skills acquisition, and talent development;- Manage in-house learning and training sessions and ensure maximum participation- Participate in Global HR training opportunities and webinars and share relevant details with team members for professional development and learning.Employee engagement and wellbeing:- Complete employment verification and manage new hire onboarding process, ensure all new hires’ documentation is completed and processed, new hires are onboarded on programs and country office policies and procedures.- Coordinate with the health insurance vendor to ensure the provision of top-quality medical coverage for staff and their families.Administrative responsibilities:- Track staff leave days and generate monthly leave tracker report.- Manage staff leave tracker, update and advice staff of leave usage- vacation, sick and compassionate leave and generate a leave tracker report on a monthly basis.- Communicate all payroll changes by completing Personnel Action Forms (PAFs) and submit to global HR before payroll deadline.- Provide travel visa letters and process work permits for staff by collaborating with the relevant government personnel.- Manage staff exit process and ensure handover notes and CHAI properties are returned and documented.- Develop standard operating procedures for various functions to ensure systematization in execution of the HR function.Communications:- Proactively share updates on HR policies and procedures with country office staff- Maintain internal newsletters for HR & recruitment- Serving as a focal point for all HR inquiries and resolving issues as they arise- Other responsibilities as requested by the Country Lead.
Procurement:- Support country office supply planning process and its execution- Conduct market and intranet research to ensure adequate price information, realistic in-house prices are set in the planning stages.- Liaise with all programs to ensure the country office supply and procurement plans are in place and collated.- Ensure all collated supply plans are well documented, stored and monitored for proper execution.- Support in market survey and maintain an effective and robust supplier database.- - Conduct research on open market and intranet to pre-qualify suitable vendors as need arises and ensure adequate records of these vendors.- Maintaining a chronological filing system for vendors. Ensure regular updates to the record of prequalified suppliers.- Ensure prompt update of the procurement supporting documentation into the procurement folder on Box.- Analyze vendor performance at the end of every year and recommend non-performing vendors to senior management team for appropriate actions.- Conduct due diligence checks to ensure value for money- Support program and operations colleagues in the issuance of purchase requisitions- Interact with program and operations teams in the preparation and issuance of appropriate documents i.e., supply requisitions (accuracy in the specifications, budget estimates, realistic Delivery At Terminal (DATs).- Supervise and verify the procurement of materials according to project or program needs.- Undertake reconciliation and adjustments of expenditures on requisitions, recording proof of delivery for Goods in Transit (GIT) updates, monitoring of contracts for closure.- Responsible for order placement of office supply and demand- Ensure alignment, material replenishment and delivery times to ensure they are on time and good condition.- Prepare the purchase orders for approved purchases by the country leadership and any other senior program managers.- Keep a record of all issued purchase orders and ensure that they are matched against vendor invoices and payments.- Prepare bidding documents, evaluation reports to senior management team, raise POs, sets realistic Deliver At Terminals (DAT) to ensure prompt delivery and keeping adequate records of all transactions- Prepare bidding documents (e.g., RFQ/RFP, Invitation To Bid) circulation same to CHAI registered vendors, conduct bid opening in liaison with Programs.- Liaise and work with the procurement committee to review and update the criteria selection for supplier selection.- Support bid tabulation, provide evaluation reports to the appropriate managers, procurement committee members, technical staff that demonstrates a transparent and effective/efficient procurement process.- Raise purchase orders (PO).- Monitor POs to ensure CHAI obtains delivery promptly and according to the set Deliver At Terminals.- Conduct pre-delivery inspection of high value POs documenting the results and filing them appropriately.- Prepare monitoring and reporting information for senior management team on status of POs and requisition on weekly basis for effective monitoring of performance indicators.- Serve as secretary to the senior management team’s Procurement/Bid Committee.- Support in knowledge management and capacity building of both supply/administrative and program colleagues- Conduct end user monitoring in liaison with program colleagues and record gaps in the process.- Support capacity development activities to colleagues and government partners related to performance monitoring, good procurement and logistic practices.- Prepare training materials and participating on exercises pertaining to supply and supply chain value.- Ensure effective implementation of annual budgets on projects and programs.- Coordinate utilization plans for annual budgets including cash flow projections for ongoing projects.- Monitor and Evaluation of procurement plans, programs, procurement records and practices to ensure effective budget performance.- Coordinate procurement audit and training programs.- Supplier Management- Coordinate the feedback and communication to all bidders to ensure an effective and transparent system that communicates positive and or constructive feedback to the bidders in a timely manner.- Develop and maintain an annual vendor list and ensure that each selected/identified vendor has an operating contract and that this contract is managed for successful performance.- Manage and handle vendor agreements, other office contracts (rent, service etc.) and contractual relationships and monitor office expenditures.- Risk Management and Communications- Proactively identify risks for fraud/fund misuse and inform Country Lead for mitigation/management.- Deal with customer complaints or issues.- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.- Review and analyze supplier performance against purchase order/ requirements to establish relevance and performance to provide performance feedback to both CHAI Benin leadership and the supplier.Logistics:- Assist in the planning, coordination, logistics and execution of meetings and events, including coordination with external parties and organization on location, food, transportation, etc.- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Country Lead
- Provide strategic and analytical support to program work streams, monitor program implementation activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with field staff to review programmatic activities, track implementation of activities, and monitor and review outputs.- Analyse large datasets to generate insightful reports and dashboards that can inform programmatic decision making.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks/ mitigation mechanisms.- Support the development of proposals, work plans, budgets, and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas.- Develop strong working relationships with and represent WJCF as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, suppliers, and NGOs, and ensure coordination of resources and effort for maximum impact.- Support program management and leadership team with programmatic activities, and evaluation and scoping of other potential intervention areas, as required.- Contribute to internal organizational initiatives.- Other responsibilities as needed.