Click column header to sort
- Support the state program leadership and the DoHFW in developing program implementation strategy, planning, and implementation of initiatives for oxygen access and health systems strengthening.- Undertake extensive research and develop an in-depth understanding of oxygen needs and landscape i.e., oxygen manufacturers, suppliers, users, and intermediaries; to inform program strategy and implementation at the state level.- Develop clear activity plans, in line with the program strategy, and support implementation of initiatives / activities at program sites.- Engage with and support WJCF program team, including field staff; and divisional and district-level health staff, for accomplishment of program goals.- Monitor and support the state program leadership and government stakeholders in identifying and bridging gaps in supply chain.- Generate insights on issues related to quality, composition, supply, and administration of medical oxygen and suggest corrective actions.- Reconcile parallel data sources to facilitate monitoring, synthesis, and analysis of data to draw meaningful insights. Oversee analytics, data-systems, and insight generation.- Support monitoring of activities, milestones, and outcomes; including tracking key outcome/impact indicators (as defined in the program logframe), tracking of key implementation activities, etc.; and identify, communicate, and recommend interventions where needed.- Support development of collaborative relationships with government stakeholders, technical and clinical experts, development partners, suppliers, and other relevant stakeholders.- Support development of compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders, such as progress narratives, update notes, research articles, etc.- Support in the planning and execution of capacity building initiatives for key government functionaries and service providers on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by programme leadership.
- Support the State Engagement Lead and the DoHFW in developing program implementation strategy, planning, and implementation of initiatives for oxygen access and health systems strengthening.- Undertake extensive research and develop an in-depth understanding of oxygen needs and landscape i.e., oxygen manufacturers, suppliers, users, and intermediaries; to inform program strategy and implementation at the state level.- Develop clear activity plans, in line with the program strategy, and support implementation of initiatives / activities at program sites.- Engage with and support WJCF program team, including field staff; and divisional and district-level health staff, for accomplishment of program goals.- Monitor and support the State Engagement Lead and government stakeholders in identifying and bridging gaps in supply chain.- Generate insights on issues related to quality, composition, supply, and administration of medical oxygen and suggest corrective actions.- Reconcile parallel data sources to facilitate monitoring, synthesis, and analysis of data to draw meaningful insights. Oversee analytics, data-systems, and insight generation.- Support monitoring of activities, milestones, and outcomes; including tracking key outcome/impact indicators (as defined in the program logframe), tracking of key implementation activities, etc.; and identify, communicate, and recommend interventions where needed.- Support development of collaborative relationships with government stakeholders, technical and clinical experts, development partners, suppliers, and other relevant stakeholders.- Support development of compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders, such as progress narratives, update notes, research articles, etc.- Support in the planning and execution of capacity building initiatives for key government functionaries and service providers on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by programme leadership.
- Oversee processing of funds request by Sub Recipient (SR’s), reconciliation, review, and release of funds.- Prepare reporting formats for SR in line with approved budget and submit same for further review and adherence by SR’s.- Ensure timely submission of expenditure reports by SR’s, review the same and account the same in WJCF consolidated monthly accounts.- Provide guidance/training to SR’s on approved budgets, reporting requirements, variance reporting etc.- Conduct regular financial audits for sub-recipients and other implementing partners.- Follow up with SR’s for timely closure of audit observations and reporting.- Ensure proper recordkeeping and management of Assets for Global Fund Grant.- Review payments processed by Accountant/Accounts Associate and share the same with Finance Lead for further action.- Support Finance Lead in development and monitoring compliance of relevant policy guidelines- Ensure compliance of statutory and donor requirements for each project in respective city offices (branch and field offices)- Ensure organizational and project related bookkeeping / accounting work and maintenance of all associated records- Prepare and submit financial monthly / quarterly statements to the Finance lead- Responsible for preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows- Provide support to the Finance lead for statutory annual financial audit by an accredited agency, submissions / filings to relevant authorities, and ensuring adherence to recommendations made by the auditors
Under the supervision of the Administration and Finance Manager, the Finance Administrator will be responsible for the following functions: Procurement & Contracting- Support the drafting, validation, and processing of agreements in liaison with Contracts Department- Support and overview the procurement process of goods and services- Define procurement specifications y conditions- Support drafting RFP and post Bids, if required- Select vendors (through Bid committee, if required)- Draft Pos- Overview POs execution- Support and overview Donation processing, including approvals- Overview contracts executions- Overview contracts/procurements payment requests through Boston AP- Keep the contract list up to dateFinance and Accounting- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast requests to Boston though regional finance- Prepare monthly cash flow requests to Boston though regional finance- Review cash advance requests from staff- Review expense reports from staff- Monitor staff cash flow statement and make monthly cash reconciliations- Review and verify all Payment Request of its accuracy of account code, unit costs, expense description, PID, GID in line with LAC Finance Manual- Review and submit documentation for payment transactions and ensure it has adequate supporting documents- Follow up, support and monitoring of programmatic payment requests.- Keep the payment list up to dateBudgeting and Budgeting Control- Support Projects budget for global team finance manager- Support annual budget and reforecast process, in respond to B&R Boston request- Ensure an appropriate use of the available budget- Review and correct monthly preliminary financials, in respond to Accounting Boston through the regional finance manager- Sort out monthly expenses of according to donor categories (Reporting Categories)- Prepare monthly budget control report- Draft financial reports for global team finance managers, on demandAdministration- Support teams to organize meetings and conferences, including coordination with external parties and organization on venues, food, transportation, etc. as needed- Ensure that appropriate arrangements for visitors are made, including pickups, hotel and air bookings, and other travel arrangements if needed- Administrative support to any other programmatic activity, if neededOther Responsibilities:- Any other finance/administrative support to any Covid programmatic activity, as needed- Perform any other administrative duty related to the work area assigned by the supervisor.
- Support the strategy manager in development and implementation of the Immunization Delivery Programme ensuring consistent improvements in supply chain and service delivery through strengthening of Cold Chain Management, Vaccines- Delivery & Logistics, Service Delivery, Data Systems and Review Mechanisms- Undertake primary and secondary research and deliver data-based insights to provide credible evidence for formulating systems strengthening strategies on immunization- Acquire data from public data sources and maintain data sets and support primary data collection from the field- Work closely with the programme team for providing effective data analysis against the set objectives and deviations- Prepare actionable and effective programme materials, presentations, reports for supporting communications with key stakeholders such as donors and government functionaries- Assimilate and triangulate information from multiple sources to monitor performance and inform strategy refresh where required- Support implementation of immunization systems strengthening activities to improve full immunization coverage and quality of immunization service delivery in key areas- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identify the most critical hurdles to scaling up, and develop innovative strategies to address them- Co-ordinate project wide outputs related to reporting, compliance, and updates- Undertake any other duties as requested by the supervisor
Corporate Governance Support- Spearhead updates to local/foreign entity board of directors as a result of personnel changes. This includes facilitation of signatures according to established protocol and interfacing with executive level CHAI staff over email and in-person.- Solicit notarizations and apostille/legalizations on document(s) as requested.- Review of legal invoices received from third parties. Where the Coordinator deems that costs are appropriate, the Coordinator will solicit approval from the budget owner and prepare/submit payment requests.- Work independently to prepare and submit CHAI’s domestic solicitation of funds registration renewals. This will require familiarity with CHAI’s IRS 990 and audited financials.- Fastidious management of Global Operations Team’ cloud-based files according to a rubric on file naming, folder creation, etc.- Miscellaneous administrative duties directly related to registrations and local entity compliance support e.g., the preparation of shipping requests, facilitation of signature requests, original document storage, etc.Corporate Insurance Support- Support Global Operations team with annual renewal process of CHAI corporate insurances. This includes but is not limited to liaising with CHAI teams to fill out insurance renewal applications.- Maintain and track global and in-country insurance policies.- Work with team to create and execute a project plan for procurement of new policies, insurance renewals, and ad hoc insurance needs.Meeting Coordination and Planning- Plan and execute logistics for internal meetings or external conferences at international locations.- Work with Safety & Security Team to understand safety & security risks of meeting location and appropriately communicate to attendees- Execute meeting logistics including collecting participant flight information and arranging on-the-ground transportation, on-site support, Internet, AV needs, scheduling and all other related needs.Act as Resource for Meeting Coordination Across CHAI- Manage Meeting Coordination Resources Suite including the information and guidance for meeting planning process, rules, and expectations- Liaise with all coordinators planning meetings to ensure proper procedures are followed for all CHAI meetings; routinely share best practices with coordinators and host biannual training/information sessionsSupport Internal Communications- Manage the Global Events Calendar; liaise with teams to collect important organizational dates and information to include in calendar and resources suite, including large organizational meetings, orientations, workshops, conferences, team meetings, relevant external conferences, etc.- Regularly update tools and resources for information sharingWork with teams to help create portals for team information
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of the HIV/AIDS landscape, health systems, priorities, and gaps both in Zambia and globally to identify strategic opportunities for program growth to achieve CHAI's overall objectivesProvide support to accelerate the introduction and uptake of optimal commodities for HIV - Support the roll out of new product formulations and develop interventions to overcome identified bottlenecks.- Support the team in assessing opportunities for optimization of national HIV treatment guidelines- Provide technical assistance to service delivery points through the Ministry of Health to identify and overcome barriers to access high quality, low cost ARVs and other essential medicines- Participate in the development of tools to assist MOH in validating, rationalizing and making efficient use of data from facilities- Complete analysis on the uptake of new formulations and develop interventions to overcome identified bottlenecks- Participation and advocacy in quarterly and annual forecasting & quantification meetings- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, implementing partners and NGOs to ensure ensure coordination of resources and efforts- Execute day-to-day activities to ensure that the team can deliver on all program objectives in a timely manner.- Support the team to meet all internal reporting requirements
Programmatic support:- Support National program implementation in roll-out of programmatic activities such as Building capacity of service providers, Reviewing Monthly Camp & addressing data recording & reporting challenges- Support the Project Director and Technical Lead in ensuring that the M&E and surveillance activities are aligned with programmatic work plans and inform policy processes- Monitor program implementation activities; identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks / mitigation mechanisms.- Support program leadership in the overall grant management process including sharing inputs or drafting donor update reports including progress monitoring, budget utilization, risk assessments and sustainability structures.- Synthesize results & disseminate key learnings from the program implementation through presentations, reports, briefs, and publications in the state, with government partners, and CHAI program teams in other states- Where relevant, liaise with academic institutions and/or other implementing partners that might have relevant data that can be leveraged for program monitoring- Support development of proposals, work plans, budgets and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas as needed to support and facilitate execution of program implementation activities within the state.Technical support:- Design, Deploy & Train implementation team on comprehensive, data management, recording, reporting & Dashboarding tools & processes that will generate credible, actionable, and timely information- Design, & implement relevant data collection activities including field testing, training, and evaluation- Prepare and manage detailed work-plan for M&E and surveillance activities, Co-ordinate with SLNI & SRs to build the monthly camp plan- Collate data from M&E interventions as well as routine data collection and assess quality and suitability for analysis- Support the development of study design and research and evaluation tools, including research protocols, ethics applications, and standard operating procedures, for the baseline survey, process evaluations and outcomes evaluations (quantitative and qualitative)- Develop content for and preparation of data review meetings at the national and regional level- Support program manager in leading the data review meetings- Build the capacity of field officials to analyse and use data generated from the surveillance activities- Act as key liaison on M&E and surveillance activities between global- Other responsibilities as needed.
- In close coordination with the central team at Delhi (National Program Management Unit – NPMU), lead the project at the state through strong program management and ensuring implementation of programmatic strategies and achievement of program objectives- Develop strong relationship with the respective State (MD-NHM,STO,STDC) and District(CMHO/DTO) officials for the effective and coordinated implementation of project activities- Engage and facilitate necessary support for availability of drugs, diagnostics and necessary manpower support required for the project interventions- Develop state specific implementation and a supportive supervision plan for the project and respective activities to be undertaken in close coordination with implementing partners (Sub Recipients)- Contribute to developing and implementing a strategy for synthesizing and disseminating key results, programmatic lessons learned, and other project outputs- Advocate with State and district officials on the results and lessons from the project and drive decisions on scaling up such activities- Track project progress regularly and feed into the various progress reports for the purpose of internal consumption as well as government departments- Represent CHAI and the project at the state and work with the district Leads and address challenges reported- Identify training needs and design, plan and conduct training programs, workshops, meetings and campaigns in coordination with central team.- Develop field level strategies in alignment with overall project objectives and ensure communication and process adherence are complied too by the implementing partners (SRs)- Review and analyse district wise performance and provide inputs to partner organisations to achieve targets, provide quality services and report results- Contribute to the development of outcome and impact monitoring processes as and when required- Work with the M&E team to ensure coverage of each project component and all project indicators for baseline evaluation of project activities.- Regularly analyse the data captured in the MIS and provide a summary of findings and recommendations while ensuring data quality. Work with the project and field teams to address gaps, if any.
- Conduct gap assessment of current national FP helpline and document findings, develop training modules for helpline executives.- Support in identifying potential demand generation strategies for national helpline and preparing donor reports.- Conduct secondary research on existing literature and data from quantitative and qualitative studies and highlight key findings and insights to inform product introduction roadmap.- Support the SRH team on supply chain management related work streams (e.g., data-management, forecasting, developing stock monitoring tools etc.).- Support team in drafting implementation plans and provide support related to costing strategic plans, assisting with surveys, etc.- Support data analytics workstreams, including development of dashboards, project tracking tools etc.- Developing an understanding and documentation of the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments and officials.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.