Click column header to sort
Support the Market Shaping team to:- Leverage industry experience to guide strategic decisions to implement robust LOX supply strategies, with consideration for existing market and production capacity.- Prepare analysis and recommendations for LOX business models, incorporating investment cases for private sector suppliers.- Identify business opportunities and developing detailed costing and ROI analyses for new projects or investments.- Stay informed on emerging technology and research and market developments in the field, both nationally and internationally, and disseminate this information to the broader team.- Advise on the development of contracts with LOX suppliers, operators, and related vendors.Support the Engineering team to:- Develop and provide evidence-based updates to technical specifications for all equipment, services, and components related to LOX equipment and services. This includes (but is not limited to) LOX storage vessels and Vaporizers, high-pressure liquid-to-gas filling stations, LOX transport vehicles, medical gas piping systems, compressors, cryogenic pumps, construction modifications, and other related technology. - Review technical documentation related to the design, planning, acquisition, installation, commissioning, and ongoing operations of LOX projects. This includes (but is not limited to) oxygen supply strategy, site readiness assessments, selection and configuration planning, tank and vaporizer sizing, tender solicitations, etc.- Leverage professional network to connect CHAI with relevant external stakeholders for knowledge exchange on technical and quality topics for medical LOX systems.- Work with both global CHAI Global Essential Medicines engineering and country technical teams to ensure timeliness and completeness of project deliverables.- Respond to technical inquiries on LOX system requirements from internal and external stakeholders and provide thought partnership as an expert focal point for troubleshooting and mitigating project related risks required in CHAI focus countries.- Advise field personnel during the pre-construction phase, deployment phase, and start-up phase (remotely or in person at the job site) Support the Procurement team to:- Review, research and evaluate the technical dossiers of component suppliers, original equipment manufacturers and vendor solicitation proposals related to LOX projects, including P&IDs, equipment specifications, product brochures, databooks, civils layout drawings, BOQs, piping specifications, installation manual, maintenance manual, etc.- Collaborate with vendors as necessary to address project scope and equipment requirements clarifications, ensuring all LOX products and services on offer meet all applicable internationally recognised codes and standards. - Coordinate and oversee in process Third party inspections by Authorized Inspection Authority (AIA) inspections of LOX equipment and associated services to ensure vendors are maintaining compliance to appropriate equipment performance and quality related standards during projects.Support the Knowledge Management team to:- Develop technical guidance documents and materials for LOX systems application; supporting CHAI and MOH on technical design, development, production and use of LOX equipment, services and ancillary system needs.- Assist with the development of LOX-related technical knowledge management materials (Thought pieces, operating procedures, Toolkits, FAQs, lessons learned, videos), and facilitate forums to ensure it is effectively disseminated and used across CHAI country programs and global oxygen community.- Review training materials and curriculums proposed by vendors for biomedical engineers, and technicians involved with LOX system planning, installation, operations, maintenance, as well as quality, safety, and risk management.
- Support the development of program strategy and operational plan for the Urban Immunization strengthening project. - Develop comprehensive plans for piloting new approaches and interventions for improvement in immunization service delivery, program review mechanism, demand generation, and data systems strengthening in urban areas. - Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose children in identified geographies. - Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking. - Provide analytical and programmatic support to the team and to the state RI Cell on RI strengthening with special emphasis on urban immunization. - Develop and socialize the RI dashboard and customized performance reports to be utilized for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making. - Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery. - Capacitate and mentor field team members on identified aspects that aid their growth journey while helping them contribute more effectively. - Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. - Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well. - Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Provide strategic and administrative support to Senior Program Officers and Senior Program Manager to ensure smooth and successful program development and implementation- Ensure effective communication with key local partners and internal program for better coordination and planning- Operationalize and implement recommendations and technical guidance as agreed with local partners- Support government partners with planning, analytics, problem-solving and implementing of their new vaccines introduction (NVI) strategy- For instances where CHAI has sub-national vaccine consultants, work closely with them to support partner sites (Provincial and District Office of Health, Primary Health centre and other related local government bodies), including- communities to ensure the success of the NVI program- Facilitate monitoring, evaluation and analysis for continuous program adaptation and improvement- Ensure the documentation of activities and outcomes in order to create replicable models and policy advocacy documents- Perform basic finance and admin functions as needed, especially related to activities, under the guidance of the CHAI Finance team- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Senior Program Manager and or Associate Program Director and or Country Director
- Working closely with stakeholders at State ABDM Office (SAO), Madhya Pradesh to design and implement an effective communication strategy and for creating awareness about ABDM and conduct regular capacity building initiative(s) in the state- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights and reporting for the microsite(s) implemented in Madhya Pradesh- Liaising with stakeholders such as the (i) Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team at NHA, and (ii) Various ABDM-enabled IT solution providers to ensure that field team (hired by the interfacing agency) is enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process- Report all issue(s) as identified on field (technical/ procedural) to (i) State ABDM office, (ii) NHA in a concise manner. Ensure that issues are resolved, and timely action is taken- Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey
- Build a working relationship with the State ABDM Office (SAO), Madhya Pradesh- Proactively identify area(s) of support including but not limited to (i) Capacity building, (ii) IEC deployment in the state to drive ABDM adoption- Building key stakeholder relationship(s) with (i) ABDM-enabled IT solution providers, (ii) Medical Associations and Councils, (iii) State ABDM office MP, and other(s) as required- Building useful tools and checklists for the interfacing agency to optimise the interfacing agency’s field team outreach (e.g., visit planner, visit checklists, FAQs, reporting forms, etc.)- Monitor the progress of the microsite(s) implemented in Madhya Pradesh and support the State ABDM office in documenting the learnings and reporting progress to National Health Authority- Regular problem solving and coaching the Analyst (ABDM MP) and interfacing agency in the state- Identification, on-boarding and collaboration with ABDM-enabled IT solution providers- Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey- Strengthening the capacity of the SAO by supporting them in on boarding a Program Management Unit (PMU) for ABDM implementation in the state
- Develop and execute a comprehensive engagement strategy for leading RAC manufacturers and other relevant stakeholders in the Indian supply-side ecosystem- Build and maintain relationships with leading RAC manufacturers, component suppliers, retail store owners and other relevant supply-side stakeholders- Identify and develop opportunities for collaboration and partnership; understand challenges and risks in the RAC manufacturing and supply chain- Conduct comprehensive assessments of technology pipelines from leading manufacturers, including technology details, roadmaps, and barriers to commercialization- Analyze the cost structure of existing & next-gen products to identify opportunities for cost optimization- Lead the design and implementation of supply de-risking mechanisms, such as market commitments and agreements- Collect and analyze data to prepare reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders- Support feasibility assessment of institutional procurement channels, analyzing volume expectations and operational requirements to facilitate supplier-buyer partnerships- Monitor and track progress, collaborate with internal teams to coordinate efforts, align strategies, and share strategic insights
- SERC members will assist investigators in determining whether an activity engages CHAI in human research.- Participate in monthly calls with committee to discuss protocols reviewed over the past month and be prepared to present their protocol reviews during these calls.- Provide input on the role of SERC within CHAI.- Provide input on the CHAI policy and the webinar once a year.If an activity engages CHAI in human research, a reviewer will:- Provide feedback about the appropriateness of the research aims, study design, data collection procedures, data analysis, and results dissemination.- Assist investigators with identifying an appropriate local and/or external IRB, as needed, to review human research and facilitate connection between the CHAI investigator and external IRB.- Support communication between investigators and IRBs as needed.- Respond to additional ethical issues that may arise from CHAI agents.- Determine whether clinical trial registration is required.- Ensure that study teams are aware that any drugs or medical devices purchased by CHAI for use in their study comply with CHAI’s Quality Policy.- Ensure that study teams have considered the impact of COVID-19 on their protocol and taken the appropriate precautions to protect the safety of participants and data collectors.If an activity engages CHAI but is not human research, a reviewer will:- Provide feedback about the appropriateness of plans for the design, data collection procedures, data analysis, and results dissemination.
- Develop an understanding of global and local market dynamics and market shaping priorities for key NCD commodities (antihypertensive and antidiabetic medication, insulin, glucose monitoring devices and consumables, insulin syringes/pens and other commodities) in LMICs- Lead major workstreams to support success of CHAI’s NCD programs in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa, for example: health financing for NCDs, decentralization and integration of NCD care, country market assessments including focus on regulatory, quantification, procurement and supply chain dynamics- Lead the development and execution of analyses that strengthen the business case for enhanced affordability and availability of these commodities in LMICs, such as demand forecasts, uptake scenarios and market access strategies; production development, cost reduction and manufacturing strategies- Cultivate relationships with global health partners to ensure coordination, alignment and collaboration with partner programs and research, where relevant.- Lead development of presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions- Creatively scope and initiate projects that could contribute to further improving supply sustainability and accessibility of NCD commodities for LMICs- Support the development of concept notes, donor proposals and new projects, and reporting requirements on existing programs.- Any other duties as required
Review of technical specifications- The project team has drafted a list of technical specifications for the procurement including specifications for the Xray unit, CAD software, picture archiving and communication system (PACS), licenses, accessories, and service level agreements, relying heavily on WHO guidelines. The Expert shall review these specifications to see if they are necessary and sufficient for the purpose of the project.Review of the evaluation criteria- The Expert shall review the evaluation criteria developed by the project team for (a) objectivity (b) correct weight assignment (c) overall criteria-setting methodology.- The Expert shall also advise the Evaluation Committee reviewing the proposals on criticality of key criteria.Assistance in evaluation of vendors in on-field demonstration of the device and software unit- The procurement process involves an on-site demonstration by the vendor of the proposed device and software unit. The Expert shall assist the team in the development of a scorecard for thorough evaluation of vendors for the on-field demonstration.- The Expert shall guide the procurement committee on the performance of the proposed unit with respect to usability, quality of images, integration of the x-ray and CAD-AI software, and (d) PACS.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for WJCF’s immunization portfolio projects, including research studies, program evaluations, interventions, newsletters, success stories, case studies, meeting slide-decks, and technical notes.- Collaborate with multidisciplinary and multi-location teams, including public health professionals, researchers, and program managers, to accurately document project objectives, methodologies, and outcomes.- Write clear, concise, and precise reports, summaries, and technical documents to effectively communicate research findings, program outcomes, and public health recommendations.- Conduct literature reviews and contribute to synthesizing scientific evidence for the development of guidelines, policies, and interventions.- Maintain and update document repositories, databases, and filing systems to facilitate easy access and retrieval of information.- Assist in preparing presentations, training materials, and educational resources for public health initiatives.- Travel to project locations, meet with government officials, and capture photography/videography to document diverse project activities.- Ensure quality assurance and confidentiality in documentation, including avoiding plagiarism, complying with regulations, maintaining branding consistency, and handling information ethically.- Identify platforms and opportunities to showcase and disseminate project interventions.- Adhere to ethical information handling and referencing practices in all products.- Perform assigned tasks as required.