Click column header to sort
- Perform scientific literature review on relevant topics as needed (e.g., surveillance methods, drivers of malaria transmission, intervention effectiveness)- Monitor, evaluate, and improve the performance of malaria surveillance processes and platforms including the quality of generated information - Contribute to the formulation of surveillance guidelines and SOPs- Design, implement, analyze, and disseminate results from projects evaluating program and/or intervention effectiveness- Organize, clean, and integrate datasets from different sources to aid program monitoring and evaluation and data analyses- Collaborate with academic partners to conduct statistical and/or spatial analyses of malaria metrics (epidemiology, entomology, interventions) to understand disease pattern and impact of interventions- Synthesize and disseminate findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and scientific publications - Translate analytic results to government and non-government partners to support evidence-based decision making and the formulation of operations plans of malaria activities- Promote the routine use and analyses of epidemiological, entomological, and programmatic data to inform country strategy planning and routine program implementation - Support institutionalization of data reviews at all levels, including the development of data collection tools and data visualization tools- Formulate and deliver national and sub-national level technical training materials- Provide technical supervision, training and ad-hoc programmatic support to staff members involved in epidemiological and surveillance strengthening activities- Represent CHAI at external technical meetings with local academic and technical partners- Serve as a trusted adviser to key stakeholders across government and non-governmental organizations by proactively developing and maintaining strong working relationships- Any other tasks as required
- Lead and drive the success of CHAI’s malaria and NTD program in Benin including setting the vision and goals, prioritizing resources, and developing country-specific work plans - Proactively monitor and manage execution of CHAI’s malaria and NTD program in Benin to ensure that expected deliverables and targets are achieved on time and within budget - Identify and problem-solve challenges in meeting objectives including internal and external conflict resolution, budget constraints, and other operational challenge and apply strategic and critical thinking to adjust objectives and activities accordingly - Build strong relationships with stakeholders from government, partner organizations and local institutions to facilitate coordination, problem solving, alignment of objectives and delivery of results - Work closely with CHAI’s regional technical teams and managers to identify strategic areas for expansion or redirection and guide strategic planning or proposal development as needed- Demonstrate leadership and directly manage all members of the CHAI Benin Malaria and NTD team - Synthesize results and communicate them internally and externally at national and regional venues through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications- Oversee the operational and financial management of the country program, including budget planning and reporting, as well as leading the finalization of CHAI’s corporate setup in Benin. This may include the need to serve on the local Board of Directors of the CHAI Benin entity and act as the point person for vendor relationships- Act in an official signing capacity as the official CHAI, Inc. representative in Benin with the government - Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Processing/Checking of daily financial transactions according to budget and project Identification codes- Recording of financial transactions according to specific project budget lines and project identifications codes- Preparing monthly cash reports including bank reconciliations.- Daily entry of accounting data into the accounting database (QuickBooks)- Prepare monthly cash reforecast and cash request for submission to HQ- Matching expenses in worksheet according to donor programmatic budget lines for purposes of preparing quarterly donor reports- Ensure that all supporting documents are properly filed on the appropriate file, and maintain a good filing system for all CHAI financials- Submit monthly remittances of withholding tax- Monthly review of expenditure according to budget and making variance analysis- Oversees monthly payroll- Following up on additional finance-related responsibilities as may be required from time to time- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment- Following up on additional finance-related responsibilities as may be required from time to time- Ensure that all operational procedures are followed when purchasing goods or services- Maintain and update company records- Act as a contact person for Administrative related issues- Work with team members to complete duties as needed- Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Develop Excel mapping of all teams for import into the Payfactors system.- Assist in the transition and transformation of data from one reporting platform to another, ensuring the data meet the import file requirements of the new platform.- Create a reusable Excel template that allows efficient data transformation and transfer in the future.- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of data at all stages of the process.- Support the preparation of overviews of new salary bands for all teams- Support the end-of-year compensation process, which includes developing templates and performing data verification checks in excel for Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA), merit, equity, and market adjustment processing.- Assist in project management tasks related to the overall compensation review and adjustment processes.- Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations for communicating complex compensation data to teams and stakeholders.
SRH strategy, program and grant management- In collaboration with country teams, drive and oversee the development, initiation, execution, growth and monitoring of SRH delivery programs at CHAI in line with CHAI’s overall global SRH strategy- Develop and maintain standards and guidelines for support to country teams across the Delivery group- Work closely with leadership and staff on CHAI program and country teams to ensure cohesive team collaboration, alignment on goals and donor requirements, and drive towards collective impact- Establish and lead process for tracking performance against the Delivery group’s objectives, key performance indicators and milestones, coordinating with product and grant owners to execute data analysis and program reflection meetings, to inform team resource planning and prioritization- Serve as a trusted advisor to other global and country SRH team members in identifying and solving problems and provide creative, strategic input into complex issues- Support teams in development, synthesis and review of presentations, reports, and briefings for donors and CHAI leadership- Assess effectiveness of CHAI's theory of change, strategy and approach related to SRH and recommend improvements and strategic direction- Develop and maintain expertise in latest developments in SRH and inform program activities based on global evidence base, insightful analytical perspective, and lessons learned from CHAI and other partners- Provide hands-on analytical and technical execution or advisory, as requested by country focal points, grant and product leads- Review and inform budgets and reallocations, and help draft financial reports for donorsRelationship and Partner Management- Establish and cultivate relationships with CHAI teams – with leadership and staff in-country, and in program teams – to understand priorities and goals, inform and influence SRH strategies and explore new workstreams- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including donors, as a respected and trusted thought leader within CHAI and within the global and regional SRMNH community- Explore, develop, and manage relationships with global SRH partners to collaborate on initiatives and inform CHAI activities and strategiesTeam and people management- Maintain a high-performing team of delivery associates and managers who can work across the organizational matrix to ensure progress toward SRH outcomes- Make hiring and compensation recommendations; support recruitment and onboarding of new team members- Cultivate a supportive environment for direct reports to develop professionally- Provide regular coaching and feedback to team members; receive and adapt to feedback from team members- Exemplify CHAI values and SRH team norms- Contribute to key internal team operations and culture-building initiatives such as Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Provide support tothe MIC working group under the umbrella of the WHO Immunization Agenda 2030 (IA2030) to advance access to immunization in MICs- Analyze access to immunization, underlying drivers and barriers across MICs among a defined framework with both quantitative and qualitative indicators, and support the dissemination of the results to global health stakeholders- Lead analysis to accelerate the go-to-market of novel antigens - Support the design of high-impact market-shaping interventions for MICs in close collaboration with manufacturers and vaccine procurers- Cultivate relationships with operational counterparts working at global health partners, vaccine procurers and vaccine manufacturers- Lead workstreams in the preparation of presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions- Any other duties as required
- Closely collaborate with leadership to develop clear operational plans for execution on the project.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with the government and other stakeholders.- Support the program in the development, coordination and implementation of trainings, conferences, and meetings.- Assist in the development of programmatic reports by creating content, analyzing data, and synthesizing project activities.- Provide technical and capacity building assistance to the government staff.- Identify areas where support is needed, plan for and design the necessary programmatic support.- Support the Program Manager to identify and bridge gaps pertaining effective implementation of the program’s priorities.- Perform moderate to highly complex analyses and present findings in a clear, concise manner.- Support evidence generation through research, knowledge management and program reflection.- Other responsibilities as needed.
Review of technical specifications- The project team has drafted a list of technical specifications for the procurement including specifications for the Xray unit, CAD software, picture archiving and communication system (PACS), licenses, accessories, and service level agreements, relying heavily on WHO guidelines. The Expert shall review these specifications to see if they are necessary and sufficient for the purpose of the project.Review of the evaluation criteria- The Expert shall review the evaluation criteria developed by the project team for (a) objectivity (b) correct weight assignment (c) overall criteria-setting methodology.- The Expert shall also advise the Evaluation Committee reviewing the proposals on criticality of key criteria.Assistance in evaluation of vendors in on-field demonstration of the device and software unit- The procurement process involves an on-site demonstration by the vendor of the proposed device and software unit. The Expert shall assist the team in the development of a scorecard for thorough evaluation of vendors for the on-field demonstration.- The Expert shall guide the procurement committee on the performance of the proposed unit with respect to usability, quality of images, integration of the x-ray and CAD-AI software, and (d) PACS.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for:- Quantitatively modeling the impact of programs, combining independent research with inputs from CHAI teams and donor(s)- Collaborating with Donor(s) to align strategic framework and impact modeling- Presenting to senior CHAI leadership and donor organization(s) to share findings and solicit feedback on the identified programs of work- Overseeing pilots or country-level investigations of shortlisted programsPlease note that these may change as the project evolves. Skills: We are seeking exceptional and highly-motivated individuals with a genuine desire to maximize global health outcomes. An ideal candidate will be described as: - Intellectually curious – You have a desire to dig deeper than the surface, asking questions like: Why does this intervention perform better than another? What does this new information mean for my current conclusions? How might this intervention look different in another country?- Insightful – You draw cogent conclusions from large amounts of analysis, sharing what is relevant for real-world challenges the Incubator team is trying to address- Independent – You are able to independently plan an efficient approach to solving complicated problems, proactively identifying and taking next steps to progress your work, reliably delivering on this plan and managing team expectations- Practical – You demonstrate judgement in how you allocate your efforts when balancing multiple priorities, focusing on the most decision-critical aspects and dynamically change these priorities in response to changing circumstances- Analytical – You are comfortable working with large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data and effectively extracting logical conclusions and recommendations from this analysis- Communicative – You can respectfully and effectively navigate varied and sensitive stakeholder environments, including in-country teams to senior donor executives- Rigorous – You take pride in your work and have high-standards for what you produce, creating analysis that can stand up to the scrutiny of internal and external parties- Passionate – You are passionate about helping improve global health as much as possible There is no ‘perfect’ candidate for this role. We are seeking dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make a difference in global health outcomes. Whatever your background, if this role excites you, please apply.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for WJCF’s immunization portfolio projects, including research studies, program evaluations, interventions, newsletters, success stories, case studies, meeting slide-decks, and technical notes.- Collaborate with multidisciplinary and multi-location teams, including public health professionals, researchers, and program managers, to accurately document project objectives, methodologies, and outcomes.- Write clear, concise, and precise reports, summaries, and technical documents to effectively communicate research findings, program outcomes, and public health recommendations.- Conduct literature reviews and contribute to synthesizing scientific evidence for the development of guidelines, policies, and interventions.- Maintain and update document repositories, databases, and filing systems to facilitate easy access and retrieval of information.- Assist in preparing presentations, training materials, and educational resources for public health initiatives.- Travel to project locations, meet with government officials, and capture photography/videography to document diverse project activities.- Ensure quality assurance and confidentiality in documentation, including avoiding plagiarism, complying with regulations, maintaining branding consistency, and handling information ethically.- Identify platforms and opportunities to showcase and disseminate project interventions.- Adhere to ethical information handling and referencing practices in all products.- Perform assigned tasks as required.