Click column header to sort
- Serve as a trusted adviser to the Ministries of Health - Build strong relationships with stakeholders from government and partner organizations from public health and academia- Gather required information about COVID-19 diagnostic and treatment trends in multiple countries in Latin America- Support the Governments in Latin America on providing the right evidence to inform their decisions about the adoption of new innovative diagnostic and therapeutic tools- Work closely with regional technical teams and Regional Director to ensure the achievement of proposed outcomes- Proactively develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across government and non-governmental organizations- Represent CHAI in external meetings as needed- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- Soutenir l'examen du paysage des services de laboratoire privés et publics par la création d'outils de collecte de données et analyser le volume, le coût et la portée des services existants- Concevoir des options pour les PPP de laboratoires qui répondent aux priorités du gouvernement du Burkina Faso - cela comprendra la définition de la portée du PPP et l'estimation du coût et de l'impact. Ceci peut couvrir, mais n'est pas limitéà :- Soutenir l'engagement avec les entreprises privées au Burkina Faso pour évaluer efficacement leurs coûts, conseiller sur les besoins du Burkina Faso en matière de prestation de services de laboratoire, et déterminer le rôle approprié dans une option de PPP.- Soutenir les organes du gouvernement du Burkina Faso pour compléter le processus d'examen, de finalisation et d'approbation du PPP (par exemple, les études de préfaisabilité et de faisabilité complète).- Analyser la viabilité financière, la durabilité technique et les options d'accessibilité financière des modèles de PPP proposés.- Effectuer des évaluations régulières des ressources et des lacunes du réseau et suivre les étapes clés de l'étude de faisabilité pour s'assurer qu'elles constituent la base des décisions de gestion.- Soutenir le ministère de la Santé, le ministère des Finances et les départements et agences concernés dans toutes les activités liées à l'analyse, à l'élaboration des documents d'appel d'offres, à la négociation des contrats et à la mise en œuvre des modèles pilotés par le secteur privé.- Soutenir la cartographie des paramètres politiques/législatifs/logistiques des PPP et élaborer des recommandations stratégiques et techniques pour l'extension du projet.- Autres responsabilités selon les besoins
- Assist in development and scale up of new data systems/platforms and service tracking mechanisms, as required to support evidence-based decision making.- Help the team in crafting design and in building scale up plan for identified Immunization coverage improvement initiatives/activities.- Assist in development of training collaterals and in organizing trainings for activities/interventions to scaled up across the state.- Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies and coordinate with government officials for sustained ownership and delivery.- Provide support to the team in building strong tracking mechanism for project activities’ implementation monitoring.- Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by the program leadership.
Day to day financial accounting- Review financial transactions to ensure accuracy of information and compliance;- Make payments, such as reimbursements, cash advances, and direct transfers to vendors on time;- Ensure financial vouchers have sufficient supporting documentation;- Make sure health insurance tracking records of staff members are correct and reconciled;- Oversee the finance and admin assistant to ensure that information print outs from QuickBooks is reconciled against vouchers on a weekly basis;- Manage the daily cashbook closeout proceduresFinancial Management- Lead in the monthly close processes;- Reconcile monthly cash on hand and bank account balances;- Conduct aging analysis of all accounts;- Review accounting transactions to ensure accuracy of information and compliance with policies and procedures;- Prepare monthly preliminary and final financial statements for country program;- Analyze monthly variances to budget;- Review adjustment entries;- Use Grant Tracking and Preliminary report tool to coordinate with Program Managers in following up their monthly internal cash forecast, and measure project budget variance;- Lead in the monitoring of financial activities for all programs and prepare expenditure reports for program managers as needed;- Prepare and analyze complex financial statements that relate to various fund types and account groups;- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with program managers/staff members;- Lead in the preparation of organizational annual budgets and periodic reforecasts;- Assist in preparing donor budget proposals as needed- Assist in the preparation of audits, financial statements if needed.Grant and Partnership Management- Review all Donation Letters, Independent Contractor Agreements and Memoranda of Agreement from financial management perspective prior to signing with partners/contractors; suggest any points of negotiation and analyses the impact;- Create tracking system to monitor the progress of new agreements with partners and be responsible for record-keeping;- Develop grants tracking to monitor existing partners’ performance and compliance;- Make regular visits to partners’ offices, to monitor their financial management system and to verify their payments;- Review and analyze grant expenses and variances in consultation with supervisor to advise the partner on expenditure trends and potential issues;- Ensure that donor regulations are complied with in all grant transactions and processes of the partners;- Build relations with focal person and build a trusting partnership with partner organizations.- Keep the Country Representative informed on all major compliance issues/challenges while taking the necessary corrective steps with the respective Partners;Statutory and Regulatory Compliance- Coordinate with auditors for annual audits and coordinate donor audits;- Maintain banking relationships;- Work closely with the attorneys for labor laws and other legal matters.
- Assist APLMA (Asia Pacific Leaders Malaria Alliance Secretariat) and NVBDCP in planning and conceptualizing a successful SOM (Senior Officials Meeting) in 2022.- Strengthen engagement and inter-sector coordination across stakeholders (MoHFW, WHO, NVBDCP, NGO partners, and APLMA) for multi coordinated response.- Review and analyse the current guidelines and SoPs to improve malaria surveillance and response mechanisms (case management, foci management, SBCC, vector control etc.) in India.- Deploy comprehensive surveillance systems alongside India Health Fund and develop output dashboards for data driven identification of malaria hot spots.- Develop accountability and governance mechanisms to guide and enforce routine data review. Monitor targets under NFME 2016-30 and NSP, 2017-22 (15 states scheduled for elimination in 2020).- Outbreak management and support the districts for prevention and control activities.- Periodically track the progress and support the State/Districts reporting an API of less than 1 case per 1000 population to sustain the elimination efforts.- Update surveillance data and review the monitoring and evaluation formats as per elimination mode targets- Analyse, synthesize, and present state/district-level malaria surveillance data to NVBDCP Director and malaria division and identify state/district-level operational challenges for malaria and propose potential solutions.- Program management capacity building of state/ district level malaria program managers.- Develop accountability and governance mechanisms to guide and enforce routine data review.- Support Communication & Social & Behavioural Sciences (CSBS) Specialist in developing IEC/BCC Campaigns as needed.- Support NVBDCP Director in developing material (policy briefs, presentations, etc.) advocating for need for improved surveillance in India.- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with the state and national level malaria and other VBD stakeholders.- Engage with local and international development partners to leverage complimentary expertise, funding and/or technical collaborations.- Work with global and in-country leadership at MoHFW, NVBDCP and WHO to identify newer areas for operational research in malaria.- Support NVBDCP in steering partnerships by building new partnerships with medical colleges and academic institutes such as Indian Council of Medical Research to improve sustainability and capacity.- Other tasks as deemed necessary by NVBDCP Director, malaria division and Team Lead, TSU.
- Identify challenges related to implementation of current SBC activities of National Malaria Strategic Plan.- Support development/revision of malaria SBC strategy and implementation plan (including community-based and social intervention approaches) at state and district level. This will include developing targeted strategies for high endemic areas and hard-to-reach and vulnerable groups such as tribal, rural, and migrant populations.- Responsible for assessing the existing demand generation activities to accelerate or strengthen the delivery of malaria interventions such as diagnosis, referrals, treatment, LLIN distribution, personal protection, and other vector control activities.- Develop capacity building strategy/ material/ package for state VBDCPs and community level stakeholders.- Support in developing briefs on SBC strategies and its impact on accelerating the malaria elimination- Support NVBDCP communications team in developing media coverage strategies and media plans, including for national and local media, for the malaria program.- Conduct ongoing background research on global and regional best practices, create a repository of resources to sustain knowledge management, and prepare and provide regular technical updates on cutting edge SBCC practices.- Develop detailed monitoring and evaluation mechanism for community SBC at state and district level.- Other tasks as deemed necessary by NVBDCP Director and Team Lead, TSU.
- Map laboratory resources, conduct baseline assessments to develop strategies (vis-a-vis malaria and other vector-borne diseases) for strengthen public health laboratories’ infrastructure.- Review and ensure that appropriate SOPs and guidelines are developed, updated, and implemented for: laboratory techniques; biomedical waste management; and procurement of laboratory equipment and consumable items.- Support NVBDCP Director and malaria division in developing policy briefs, presentations, etc. advocating for need for improved laboratory infrastructure and capacity in India.- Assist NVBDCP in establishing National and Regional reference labs for malaria surveillance.- Liaise with the National office, MoHFW, WHO and other stakeholders for strengthening malaria lab systems and surveillance.- Organize multi-stakeholder meetings at national, state, and district levels to deliberate action on laboratory strengthening.- Support capacity building of laboratory technicians and assistants including a) periodically assessing training needs; and b) organizing relevant training programs with support from key stakeholders.- Make visits to laboratories and recommend improvements.- Support NVBDCP and State VBDCP to strengthen malaria surveillance and reporting; improve data-driven decision-making and enhance private health sector reporting of malaria and sensitizing private providers on correct diagnostic practices.- Participate in select epidemic investigations as member of Rapid Response Team.- Carry out Internal Quality Assurance of laboratories and monitor implementation of External Quality Assurance.- Perform any other work assigned by the NVBDCP and TSU to strengthen the labs in the regional and state levels.
The proposed scope of work will include the following activities:- Support NVHCP in all aspects of strategy, planning and implementation of initiatives for Hepatitis elimination.- Identify key bottlenecks towards achievement of National and state goals for overall management of Hepatitis in the country.- Routinely monitor, compile, synthesize, and analyse data to ensure optimal targeting, implementation, and effectiveness of program interventions.- Manage and establish collaborative relationships with NVHCP and other relevant stakeholders.- Coordinate and/or participate in working group(s) to support evidence generation for implementation of initiatives.- Develop a detailed understanding and documentation of supplier dynamics, including market share, pricing timelines for product development and manufacturing, quality assurance for key drugs and diagnostics, status of in-country registration of drugs, in-country dossier filing timelines, and suppliers’ development and access strategies.- Under guidance of NVHCP continue to support and upgrade M&E systems developed and work with the National Digital Health Mission towards integration of the M&E system.- Contribute towards strengthening of the upcoming supply chain management system.- Analyse market trends, develop demand forecasts, and uptake models for new and existing commodities and services in special context to Hepatitis for the NVHCP and state programs.- Ensure communication and alignment of activities across government and partner stakeholders and across other CHAI programs to ensure coordination and successful execution.- Work with CHAI's technical teams and Program Manager(s) to develop and implement a coordinated program of support.- Support capacity building of key government functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program leadership.
- Provide high-value strategic and programmatic support to design and implement in-country vaccine supply chain initiatives in collaboration with CHAI country teams.- Provide critical input on the approach needed to meet in-country grant and program objectives.- Contribute to the design, planning and execution of high-impact projects with country teams Projects might include diagnosing the end-to-end supply chain and developing strategies and interventions for improvement, improving vaccines ordering and inventory management, assessing opportunities to integrate supply chains, and supporting implementation and use of data management technology/tools/systems.- Lead development, dissemination & use of lessons learned tools, and other know-how.- Inform national and global practices and policies related to vaccines supply chain.- Inform practices & policies based on robust evidence base, insightful analytical perspective, and lessons learned from CHAI and other partners.- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and become a respected and trusted thought leader in this area of focus.- Disseminate CHAI's programmatic insights as appropriate.- Support the development of CHAI's vaccines supply chain program(s)- Support scoping and development of new grants.- Support development of program-wide and country-specific objectives and strategies- Support ramp up of new CHAI staff and new focus countries and strengthen capabilities of existing CHAI staff in supply chain, leveraging institutional knowledge.- Support program and grant management- Assess progress against overall objectives & milestones in areas of focus and help prepare high-quality briefings for donors and CHAI management.- Other responsibilities as needed.
• Support in the planning and execution of the program interventions• Conduct quantitative analyses and present results to inform decisions to generate resources and to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and equity of health programs• Conduct literature reviews and provide recommendations• Assist in organising stakeholder meetings, trainings, and workshops• Support in knowledge management by organising the existing data and maintaining records of all project documents• Support in implementation of various projects as needed • Other responsibilities as assigned by the project team