Click column header to sort
- Serve as a thought partner and trusted advisor on strategic and operational challenges and collaborate with CHAI teams to identify solutions and strengthen programs accordingly- Foster strong working relationships and coordinate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to help program countries in Asia progress towards elimination of malaria and NTDs- Support CHAI’s country and regional teams to plan team priorities, implement activities, and measure progress against elimination goals and donor commitments- Identify opportunities, form strategies, and engage partners to expand CHAI’s areas of support and launch new programs- Create, refine, and ensure the quality of CHAI work products, such as strategic plans, technical guidelines, and analysis reports with the intention to further CHAI’s life-saving mission- Provide mentorship and management support to CHAI team members in Asia- With CHAI’s technical and country teams, develop reporting and other donor documents, including but not limited to programmatic updates, financial reports, concept notes, and proposals- Other responsibilities in Asia as needed
- Provide specialised inputs for informing WJCF’s strategy in the cooling sector- Construct approaches and frameworks for designing and implementing initiatives and forging alliances aimed at positively impacting the cooling sector- Conduct primary research and literature review and track developments related to technological, policy, regulatory, trade, and commercial aspects of climate change, particularly cooling related drivers in India and outside- Develop insights for constructing interventions across the cooling value chain for market shaping in the direction of energy efficient and lower emission technologies- Develop and leverage networks with key entities in the climate and cooling ecosystem in India- Significantly contribute to thought pieces and research collaterals for WJCF- Support the crafting of internal and external facing collaterals and reports- Play the representation role for WJCF at appropriate fora such as symposiums and workshops- Undertake any other responsibilities as assigned by programme leadership
- Contribute to the planning and execution of high-impact projects- Provide research and analytical support- Support evaluation and documentation of results and impact from CHAI's work- Develop influential presentation materials that work for varying audiences- Build and manage relationships with key individuals in the Ministry of Health, in CHAI and relevant partner organizations- Identify potential areas of additional support in existing and new focal countries- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Working closely with stakeholders at NHA to design and implement an effective communication strategy for creating awareness about ABDM and onboarding healthcare professionals on HPR.- Supporting key NHA and state-level ABDM officials to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem.- Regularly hosting webinars and conducting in-person workshops, in partnership with NHA, to conduct live demonstrations for HPR registration process and resolve queries raised by the participants.- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting, and distilling insights and reporting them to key stakeholders, as needed.- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey.
- Support a team of HR Coordinators, overseeing the execution of onboarding and off-boarding processes (e.g. benefits administration, Payroll set up, etc.), employee support with operational/logistical matters, employee contract tracking and updating, issuance of employment verifications and visa letters & HR record-keeping for all CHAI staff- Oversee the project management of HR-related components in the implementation of a new payroll vendor- Develop standardized processes for all onboarding and offboarding, as well as staffing changes and contract renewals including standardized management of all relevant documents- Responsible for integrity of data recorded in HR system working closely with Global HR Systems Manager to regularly audit and update data as needed- Review and recommend initiatives to improve HR policies and procedures- Develop implementation plans for recommended improvements including the appropriate stakeholders (e.g. HR in-country counterparts)- Collaborate with Global Payroll to monitor and improve biweekly and monthly processes, ensuring that biweekly and monthly Payroll submissions are timely, complete and accurate & resolving complex employee HR/Payroll issues- Provide advice and training, as needed, to international and US-based staff and managers on all HR operations-related processes including onboarding, payroll set up, benefits enrollments, and other day-to-day transactions- Serve as lead for HR donor compliance, including record-keeping, reporting, and responding to donor audits- Responsible for management of medium-size, complex cross-functional projects (within HR Operations team and across Global HR team), which includes collaborating with stakeholders to ensure timely completion of deliverables- Collaborate with Global HR colleagues and program/country teams to ensure HR policy and legal compliance CHAI-wide, resolve complex HR operations across all CHAI locations- Ad-hoc data & project support, including reporting from the current HR system, document collection when needed, etc.- Oher tasks as requested by manager
- Work with various country team offices to manage payroll deadlines and process bi-weekly and monthly payroll submissions- Facilitate the employee life cycle - onboarding new hires, conducting onboarding calls, assist in termination process, including sending exit letters and exit surveys, and coordinating with HR Partners on any sensitive issues and entering and maintaining data in HRIS- Enter data on new hires, changes and terminations into HRIS and ensure employee documents are saved appropriately- Communicate with benefits vendors and enter data into online benefits systems regarding new hire enrollments, changes and terminations- Work closely with HR Manager of Benefits and Compliance to support employees and managers with benefits questions and assist with escalated claims issues- Monitor shared Human Resources email account and field incoming questions related to onboarding, benefits, and general HR issues- Actively monitor contract end dates and issue contract renewals when needed- Assist with audits - conduct weekly internal audits and coordinate with the Finance department to provide documents and information for internal and external audits- Assist employees with employment verifications and visa letters- Provide ad-hoc data & project support, including reporting from the HRIS and other administrative support to Human Resources staff as needed- Work closely with Country Teams to understand in-country processes and needs and bring in-country perspective to Global HR team to inform process improvements- Work with the Expenses and Payroll department to process reimbursements and pay invoices- Support special projects related to compliance and operational efficiency, as well as other projects as assigned by supervisor
Budgeting and Reporting:- Develop in-depth understanding of multiple programs’ budgets and expense drivers/levers and support program managers/ budget holders in developing/revising budgets and guidelines, and preparation/submission of detailed program budgets.- Support the Director Finance and Program Managers in consolidation, validation, and analysis of operational expenses against budgets; provide variance explanations and effect adjustments to programmatic plans/budgets.- Review income allocations and closely coordinate with program managers on execution rate, adjustments needed, and reforecasting of budgets to ensure consistency with programmatic goals/plans.- Prepare budget presentations for discussions/approvals and incorporation of these in program reports/submission.Financial Management and Planning:- Prepare management reports/dashboard for tracking critical KPIs, and grants’/projects’ performance and advise Program managers on productivity metrics and cost efficiencies.- Handle routine accounting, transaction processing and month end processes under guidance of the Finance Manager concerned.- Support project teams in development of financial proposals/plans for new grants and support translation of these into detailed financial scenarios, cost heads/expense categories, phasing etc.Grant Management:- Support program teams in preparing, reviewing, reconciling, and submitting financial reports to donors and in setting up and implementing appropriate reporting protocols.- Support development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures for grants management, budgeting guidelines and financial management.- Send timely alerts and reminders for coordination with other WJCF Offices.- Process partner agreements/contracts and coordinate timely release of donor tranches under guidance from Finance Manager / Director Finance.- Maintenance of all partners records and financial documents.Efficient financial risk management:- Support the Finance function in effective risk management measures, ensuring judicious utilisation of funds, adherence to budgets, and compliance with regulatory norms.- Support risk assessment of partners and institute measures including systems, processes, and training of partners (and WJCF staff) in compliance and risk management.- Ensuring strict compliance with donor guidelines & provide support during donor and other audits.- Support development and implementation of policies, systems, and procedures to ensure financial accuracy, transparency, and adoption of best practices.- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Enhance and execute a comprehensive talent strategy aligned with the organization's overall goals, emphasizing organizational development and growth.- Lead the organization's initiatives in learning and development, performance management, external outreach, internal mobility, and compensation and total rewards.- Implement innovative talent attraction strategies to source high-caliber candidates from diverse backgrounds.- Foster relationships with external talent sources and industry leaders to build a robust talent pipeline.- Drive initiatives to enhance learning and development opportunities for all staff, including skills development, leadership training, and career advancement pathways.- Create and implement performance management processes that promote continuous improvement and employee growth.- Develop and execute retention strategies that ensure top talent remains engaged and committed to the organization.- Identify and address factors that contribute to employee turnover and implement solutions to mitigate attrition.- Collaborate closely with program leaders to provide strategic support, including organogram design, competency mix, and team culture enhancement.- Implement innovative approaches to foster a culture of excellence, inclusivity, and employee engagement.- Apply HR best practices and data analytics to drive informed decision-making in talent management.- Ensure that HR processes are continuously optimized for efficiency and effectiveness.- Establish and nurture relationships with external partners, industry leaders, and talent sources to support relevant talent activities and organizational growth.- Measure and improve the organization's working health and culture to ensure a positive and high-impact working environment.- Play a pivotal role in WJCF's strategy enhancement and execution while contributing to organization-wide process improvements.- Act as a key advisor on strategic initiatives, issues, and opportunities related to talent management and organizational health.- Any other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Participate in all relevant administrative, financial and project related review and planning meetings (including preparation of project budgets).- Responsible for organizational and project related bookkeeping / accounting work, including recording of all financial transactions using accounting software.- Ensure booking of expenses in line with approved budget, accounts code, budget line etc for proper reporting and monitoring of expenses.- Ensure completion of all the documents in vouchers before processing the payment.- Process payments to partners, vendors, and employees on timely basis.- Ensure timely settlement of advance payments to staff/vendors.- Ensure timely payment of monthly statutory dues, closure of monthly accounts and reporting.- Prepare monthly office / project specific financial reports. Assist with reconciliation of books of accounts with overall accounts maintained by the Head Office.- Ensure that administrative and financial registers (like registers for attendance, leave records, Staff movement, personal vehicle use, incoming and outgoing correspondence, stocks) are maintained properly.- Assist the Finance Officer/Lead in all financial audit related activities, at project or organizational level.- Undertake any other activities and responsibilities as reasonably required by the organization/Supervisor.- Maintaining appropriate files/records/documents towards meeting legal and statutory requirements.
- Assist the China Senior Program Officer and relevant disease program teams to develop and implement the project activities as required by the partnership framework, work plan and budget;- Lead desk research on specific diseases, data collection, stakeholder and company interviews, quantitative analysis, market intelligence analysis, report drafting to generate evidence-based policy and formulate recommendations in strategic scenarios;- Lead financial modelling and form business strategy proposals for Chinese health commodity suppliers;- Develop methodologies including tools, processes, key performance/success indicators that are highly relevant and appropriate for analyses, project management and goal fulfillment;- Provide strategic recommendations for development of new programs, project management, communication and process improvement;- Maintain strong connections with CHAI global markets teams and China team to ensure the project is aligned with best practices within CHAI and other related projects;- Other responsibilities as needed.