Click column header to sort
- Develop and maintain effective processes to facilitate efficient operations of HAP- Organize, plan, and execute global virtual and in person conferences and meetings- Support with scheduling calls and recording and disseminating minutes- Providing scheduling support to HAP’s Senior Director and other team members as needed- Ensure knowledge flow, including the sharing and management of information and knowledge, across HAP and broader CHAI teams to facilitate the effective operation of HAP’s program goals- Maintaining and expanding knowledge management platforms to enable information sharing across HAP sub-teams- Supporting fundraising efforts of the global HAP team- Proactively develop and maintain the operational systems, processes, tools, policies, templates, and SOPs in support of HIV Program goals- May include other activities to support program objectives in response to ad hoc requests
- Provide specialised inputs for informing WJCF’s strategy in the cooling sector- Construct approaches and frameworks for designing and implementing initiatives and forging alliances aimed at positively impacting the cooling sector- Conduct primary research and literature review and track developments related to technological, policy, regulatory, trade, and commercial aspects of climate change, particularly cooling related drivers in India and outside- Develop insights for constructing interventions across the cooling value chain for market shaping in the direction of energy efficient and lower emission technologies- Develop and leverage networks with key entities in the climate and cooling ecosystem in India- Significantly contribute to thought pieces and research collaterals for WJCF- Support the crafting of internal and external facing collaterals and reports- Play the representation role for WJCF at appropriate fora such as symposiums and workshops- Undertake any other responsibilities as assigned by programme leadership
- Working closely with stakeholders at NHA to design and implement an effective communication strategy for creating awareness about ABDM and onboarding healthcare professionals on HPR.- Supporting key NHA and state-level ABDM officials to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem.- Regularly hosting webinars and conducting in-person workshops, in partnership with NHA, to conduct live demonstrations for HPR registration process and resolve queries raised by the participants.- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting, and distilling insights and reporting them to key stakeholders, as needed.- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey.
- Work with various country team offices to manage payroll deadlines and process bi-weekly and monthly payroll submissions- Facilitate the employee life cycle - onboarding new hires, conducting onboarding calls, assist in termination process, including sending exit letters and exit surveys, and coordinating with HR Partners on any sensitive issues and entering and maintaining data in HRIS- Enter data on new hires, changes and terminations into HRIS and ensure employee documents are saved appropriately- Communicate with benefits vendors and enter data into online benefits systems regarding new hire enrollments, changes and terminations- Work closely with HR Manager of Benefits and Compliance to support employees and managers with benefits questions and assist with escalated claims issues- Monitor shared Human Resources email account and field incoming questions related to onboarding, benefits, and general HR issues- Actively monitor contract end dates and issue contract renewals when needed- Assist with audits - conduct weekly internal audits and coordinate with the Finance department to provide documents and information for internal and external audits- Assist employees with employment verifications and visa letters- Provide ad-hoc data & project support, including reporting from the HRIS and other administrative support to Human Resources staff as needed- Work closely with Country Teams to understand in-country processes and needs and bring in-country perspective to Global HR team to inform process improvements- Work with the Expenses and Payroll department to process reimbursements and pay invoices- Support special projects related to compliance and operational efficiency, as well as other projects as assigned by supervisor
- Support the procurement of computer hardware and software based on pre-existing vendor agreements.- Methodically track IT hardware and software assets from purchase to disposal across our offices spanning over 30 countries.- Maintain and update the IT asset inventory for accurate allocation and tracking.- Collaborate with the supervisory team to align on work priorities.- Build and maintain strong rapport with internal stakeholders, ensuring credibility.- Administer IT support tickets, monitor their progress, and ensure their timely resolution.- Organize, plan, and manage logistics for meetings, conferences, and events.- Offer robust administrative backing for team projects, initiatives, and activities.- Support fiscal plans and budgets for the program, assisting in budgetary administration and invoice processing.- Facilitate both internal and external communications.- Undertake basic analytical assignments in line with project management.- Address other necessary tasks as they arise.
- Support WJCF’s Immunization team and GoB in developing and implementing the programme ensuring supporting improvements in strengthening management and governance, service delivery, supply chain, and other Routine Immunization aspects.- Analysis of complex and multiple sets of datasets, generating routine and on-demand reports. Develop and socialize dashboards and custom-defined performance reports for state and sub-state functionaries to utilize for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making.- Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking.- Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose/Drop Out children in identified geographies.- Conceptualize, design, and coordinate program impact and progress evaluation surveys.- Significantly contribute to internal and external capacity-building initiatives by the team for improving data handling and decision-making competencies of target trainee cohorts.- Significantly contribute to the documentation of program progress through reports, presentations, and templates for effective internal use and dissemination of reports at the state and national levels.- Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders across the immunization ecosystem in the state.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Develop technical activities for health professionals and social workers with the required skills & training to improve early detection & intervention of children with disabilities.- Support the development of organized events for improved & integrated service delivery points/center for early child development program (child screening & interventional therapy), in health facilities or at schools/education programs, including AT services (repair & fittings).- Support technical efforts in the integration of SI- play (Sensory Integration) into the existing child intervention platforms.- Coordinate and communicate with AT suppliers and distributors and support technical activities relevant to the use of AT in early detection & intervention programs.- Support technical activities for management, monitoring, and utilization of data for early detection & intervention and AT programs.- Liaise with MoH, MoSA, National Commission on Disabilities, professional associations, DPOs and other relevant stakeholders to support the technical activities in early detection & intervention, including play therapy and AT services.- Perform basic finance and administrative functions as needed under the guidance of the finance team.- Support PM and Global team in technical activities, such as data quantifications & analysis, work template developments, or project materials developments.- Organize and support logistics for field work.- Perform any other relevant work assigned by the Program Manager and CHAI Senior Management Team.
1. Conduct Primary and Secondary Research:- Conduct in-depth desk research to gather comprehensive evidence and identify gaps and discrepancies concerning regulations and legal frameworks related to SRH or family planning guidelines in India.- Analyze and synthesize data from various sources, including published studies, government reports, and policy documents.- Conduct targeted interviews with key stakeholders, including medical providers, pharmacists, and regulators to assess awareness levels, perceptions, and attitudes of stakeholders regarding SRH or family planning services and recent legal and guideline-based amendments.2. Supplier and Retail Landscape Assessment:- Assess the landscape of suppliers and retailers involved in the distribution of SRH or family planning products.- Investigate supply chain dynamics, procurement policies, and distribution channels for SRH or family planning products in both the private and public sectors and support the development of strategies to bridge gaps.3. Design consumer studies:- Identify and engage with a user research agency to understand awareness, beliefs, and access pathways related to SRH or family planning services among different user demographics.- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improving awareness and knowledge of SRH or family planning methods among end-users.4. Project Management and Stakeholder Management:- Support the team in drafting implementation plans and provide support related to costing strategic plans, assisting with surveys, etc.- Support data analytics workstreams, including the development of dashboards, project tracking tools, etc.- Liaise with CHAI’s global teams regarding developments in SRH or family planning in other LMICs.- Support the SRH team in identifying service delivery models to improve uptake of SRH services, modern methods of family planning, and safe abortion services (if relevant).- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.5. Additional Responsibilities:- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments and officials.- Support scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces including but not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- Support the formulation and design of the country program and its component projects in the area of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Adolescent Health in line with the Government priorities.- Ensure quality of program/project design incorporating lessons learned, newly developed policies and best practices and establishing appropriate execution and monitoring mechanisms and systems.- Lead development and roll-out of data collection, tools and liaise with relevant govt officials to support the programme with data-driven decision-making.- Analyse and interpret the facility and community-level data relevant to the programme and identify gaps and opportunities for intervention.- Keep abreast of new policy developments and secondary research sources such as policy papers, strategy documents, and development frameworks, to prepare briefs and inputs to the theory of change of the programme.- Support the SRH team on demand generation and supply chain management work streams (e.g., capacity building of service providers, community level engagement, product forecasting, developing stock monitoring tools, development of dashboards and visualization tools etc).- Support the team in program monitoring, identify challenges and next steps, and propose relevant solutions.- Develop an understanding and documentation of the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments and officials.- Support scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces including and not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors and stakeholders.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- Supporting the development of program strategy and operational plan for integrated call centre operations.- Collating information and maintaining the databases (of facilities, healthcare providers, and such others).- Undertaking data analysis for the concurrent monitoring data.- Developing purposive insights, visualizations, tools and templates that support in progress tracking and program management.- Supporting the Project Manager and Associate in solution implementation.- Supporting in development of relevant documentation for the integrated call centre operations.- Capacitating the selected call centre executives on the use of different modules of the technology solution for delivering the services.- Engaging with state level stakeholders to gather required information and keep them engaged throughout the project implementation.