Click column header to sort
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of each CSO’s current organization structure, resources, and capacity for sustainability planning.- Organize workshops to educate the target CSOs on the concept of sustainability planning and its importance in achieving long-term impact.- Provide training on sustainable resource mobilization, fundraising strategies, and partnership development (including facilitating connections between CSOs and potential partners such as businesses, government agencies, and other non-profits.- Support CSOs in developing tailored sustainability plans, outlining strategies for generating resources, securing diversified funding sources, maintaining community engagement beyond the project’s duration, and ensuring the continuation of immunization support initiatives beyond the project’s duration.- Ensure communication and alignment of activities across government and partner stakeholders and across other CHAI programs to ensure coordination and successful execution.- Work with CHAI's technical teams and Program Manager(s) to develop and implement a coordinated program of support.- Support capacity building of key government functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery.- Prepares technical notes and submits for review.- Prepare, review and initial sign off participants statement of payments and follow up on timely payment of participants.- Prepares and submits expense and activity reports within three days of completion of field activity.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program leadership.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of a national malaria drug resistance strategy:- Conduct a baseline assessment of the status of resistance and its drivers, drawing on existing data and collaborating with partners.- Develop a draft strategy with interventions to strengthen surveillance, optimize antimalarial use, and deploy new tools in priority areas.- Define potential ACT diversification scenarios, including MFT strategies, considering feasibility and resource needs.- Collaborate with stakeholders to refine the strategy and advocate for its adoption.- Providing technical assistance to NMCP:- Support the development and dissemination of training materials, checklists, and guidelines for health workers and community health agents.- Participate in integrated case management supervision efforts and data analysis.- Coordinate community health/case management components of the national malaria strategic plan.- Building partnerships and collaboration:- Engage with a range of stakeholders, including government agencies, research institutions, and community health organizations.- Facilitate collaboration between CHAI teams, NMCP, and other strategic partners to ensure alignment and achieve program goals.Additional Responsibilities:- Work alongside NMCP and other key MoH partners to support relevant workflows on community health, malaria case management, and supply chain management.- Serve as a focal point with case management, supply chain, and community health stakeholders in the country, ranging from government, academia, civil society, and the private sector (i.e. a long-term physical presence in the country to provide uninterrupted support).- Support advocacy efforts for case management, supply chain, and community health strategy, program design, and implementation in line with evidence-based best practice.- Strengthen and extend programmatic reporting and activity monitoring tools and processes at central and operational levels; develop the capacity of government staff to monitor activities regularly.- Support NMCP in the collection, analysis, and visualization of case and inventory management data. Monitor progress and data quality and make necessary updates to the M&E framework and documentation of learning.- Collaborate effectively with CHAI teams, including malaria surveillance, analysis and technology, and health financing teams, to support CHAI's community health deliverables.- Perform other duties as assigned by their supervisor.
• Support implementation of Vaccines projects to strengthen EPI capacity and management and to meet donor objectives and timelines, including development of reports to donors.• Support the development of guidelines, workplans, budgets and other materials for key activities.• Support vaccine’s portfolio team and MoH in developing and implementing the program ensuring for supporting improvements in strengthening management and governance, service delivery, supply chain, and other Routine Immunization aspects.• Optimize program management dashboards and existing implementation and reporting mechanisms in alignment with broader immunization program strategy laid out by MoH and vaccine’s program outcomes to facilitate effective oversight and management, encompassing key input, processes, output, and outcome indicators.• Conceptualize effective measurement mechanisms and lead the implementation of a Monitoring & Evaluation framework at the EPI through the Vaccine’s team.• Conceptualize, design, and coordinate program impact and progress evaluation surveys• Assimilate and triangulate information from multiple sources such as DHIS2, IHME, MNCH datasets, other health data sets, other non-health government data sets, localized datasets, and surveys to monitor performance and inform strategy refresh.• Significantly contribute to internal and external capacity building initiatives by the team for improving data handling and decision-making competencies of target trainee cohorts• Significantly contribute to documentation of program progress through reports, presentations, and templates for effective internal use and dissemination of reports at state and national levels.• Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identify the most critical hurdles to scaling up, and develop innovative strategies to address them• Travel on short notice to the various parts of the country.• Undertake any other duties as requested by the Program Manager.
• Support the development of the MAC catch-up plan to include equity-based strategies, in order to ensure no one is left behind with HPV vaccination.• Monitor closely the implementation of the MAC campaign activities.• Develop and support implementation of an HPV vaccination school strategy and routinization plan.• Involve CSO to conduct advocacy, sensitization and communication on HPV vaccination and other VPD at various levels• Ensure that each CSO has the appropriate systems in place to effectively and efficiently execute responsibilities assigned to them.• Support the designated CSO to develop and execute an advocacy plan for preventing VPD, including HPV, among religious and traditional leaders in targeted communities.• Support the designated CSO to design an integrated 'household' immunization approach and oversee its implementation through pilot initiatives carried out by CSOs in selected underserved communities.• Support the designated CSO to design and execute an advocacy plan for preventing VPD, including HPV, among Regional Councilors in the Centre, Littoral and West Regions.Other responsibilities:• Integrate the MOH vaccination platform and build relationship with all relevant MOH staff in the EPI; act as secretariat to the working group, which may include drafting presentations, meeting agendas, and taking meeting minutes amongst others.• Support broader advocacy and resource mobilization efforts for the vaccine program e.g. drafting grant proposals, concept notes, presentations, budgets, contracts.• Develop monitoring & evaluation tools for the grant• Institute clinical training and mentoring plan for the CSO, including core financial and programmatic aspects of a functional organization• Strengthen the CSO management systems, through development of management tools, and standard operating procedures (SOPs)• Liaise regularly with MOH units, other government agencies, NGOs and international multilateral organizations for vaccine-related work and serve as focal person at relevant workshops and meetings.• Lead internal communications on key donor reporting deadlines to relevant team members – work closely with Finance and Administration teams to ensure activity plans and programmatic budgets are shared proactively-coordinate with Country Leadership to ensure any major risks and challenges for programmatic objectives are escalated and addressed accordingly.• Develop materials and document internal updates to share with other CHAI Cameroon and global team members; highlight opportunities for integration and coordination across work streams wherever possible.• Conduct literature reviews and research activities as needed, and undertake other duties related to improving oxygen access in Cameroon.• Other responsibilities as assigned and needed.
- Support the Senior Technical Advisor daily so outputs and workstreams are achieved on time through operational, technical and analytical support.- Monitor progress and track key indicators for quarterly milestones and objectives for workforce retention, deployment and sustainability for reporting purposes.- Conduct field visits and work inclusively with officials at the subnational level to generate, test and institutionalize evidence related to Human Resources for Health sustainability.- Attend meetings and other forums at the national and subnational level to identify issues and opportunities related to Human Resources for Health.- Assist in developing tools, templates and presentations on evidence generated and workstream priorities to suit various audiences.- Engage and work with officials at the national level to identify their human resources for health priorities by attending meetings and supporting ongoing work (such as operational planning).- Support the development of national strategic plans and other documents that provide the roadmap and vision for Human Resources for Health.- Conduct other ad-hoc and emerging tasks related to evidence generation, implementation, and sustainability of human resources for health programmes.
Primary responsibilities will include:- Working closely with stakeholders at State ABDM Office (SAO), Maharashtra to design and implement an effective communication strategy and for creating awareness about ABDM and conduct regular capacity building initiative(s) in the state.- Strategic planning and execution of program activities by closely working with the field team (hired by the Interfacing Agency) and managing week-to-week targets and improvising the implementation strategy (if required). - Systematically monitoring progress, documenting, and distilling insights and reporting for the microsite(s) implemented in - Liaising with stakeholders such as the (i) Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team at NHA, and (ii) Various ABDM-enabled IT solution providers to ensure that field team (hired by the interfacing agency) is enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process. - Report all issue(s) as identified on field (technical/ procedural) to (i) State ABDM office, (ii) NHA in a concise manner. Ensure that issues are resolved and timely action is taken. - Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem.- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey.
- Provide direct support to surveillance and analytics workstreams including conducting high-quality epidemiological analyses to evaluate effectiveness of current interventions, understand disease patterns, and inform strategic planning related to malaria in Panama- Design, implement, analyze, and disseminate operational research projects evaluating program or intervention effectiveness- Serve as a trusted adviser to key stakeholders across government and non-governmental organizations by proactively developing and maintaining strong working relationships- Perform scientific literature review on relevant topics as needed (e.g., surveillance methods, molecular epidemiology, drivers of malaria transmission, intervention effectiveness)- Monitor, evaluate, and improve the performance of malaria surveillance processes and platforms (including the development of data collection tools and data visualization tools) and contribute to the formulation of surveillance guidelines and SOPs- Organize, clean, and integrate datasets from different sources and conduct statistical and/or spatial analyses of malaria metrics (epidemiology, entomology, interventions) to understand disease pattern and impact of interventions in collaboration with academic partners when relevant- Promote the routine use and analyses of epidemiological, entomological, and programmatic data including through the institutionalization of data reviews at all levels to inform country strategy planning and routine program implementation - Formulate training materials and deliver national and sub-national level technical training supervision, training and ad-hoc programmatic support to the program and staff members involved in epidemiological and surveillance strengthening activities- Translate analytic results to government and non-government partners, synthesize and disseminate findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and scientific publications - Represent CHAI at external technical meetings with local academic and technical partners- Any other tasks as required
Specific responsibilities include: Global Supply Coordination- Manage and support a team of four analysts tasked with improving country-level quantifications and supply plans through the GFPVAN. - Review and provide feedback on country-level analysis and insights, ensuring that deliverables are well articulated, structured, and accurate.- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to facilitate quick and effective responses between country and global levels to address actual or potential stock imbalances.- Flag CHAI focus country commodity gaps to key stakeholders at the global level, gain consensus on the gaps, and enact concrete solutions- Provide technical support and thought partnership to the VAN initiative which aims to better enable collaboration around the supply/demand planning and exception management- Develop and foster relationships with key stakeholders working in SRH commodity security and become established as a respected and trusted thought leader within CHAI and within the global community- Conduct analyses of global consumption or procurement data, or other information, as needed- Liaise with the Global SRH Supplies group and provide country insight to support market shaping efforts Market Monitoring and Access Strategies- Lead market visibility efforts, including collection, analysis and visualization of key data to provide improved visibility into product markets- Conduct product landscapes, as required, to inform market access strategies- Collect, analyze and use data from suppliers, procurers and end user surveys to inform and monitor market access strategies for specific reproductive health products People Management - Guide and oversee a team of four analysts, offering both technical and programmatic support across various work streams- Foster a collaborative and innovative team environment, ensuring that each team member understands their roles and responsibilities within the context of the broader organizational goals- Provide hands-on guidance and expertise in technical matters, sharing your deep knowledge to assist the team in overcoming technical challenges and making informed decisions- Actively engage with each direct report to understand their individual career aspirations and professional development objectives- Continuously monitor progress of direct reports, provide constructive feedback, and identify opportunities for skill enhancement and career growth Knowledge Management- Inform program design and activities based on global evidence and lessons learned from CHAI and other partners- Develop and coordinate with SRH team members to develop global goods and knowledge products that advance our global evidence base General- Work collaboratively with CHAI teams to achieve project goals- Provide analytical and management support as requested- Contribute to donor reports- Travel to meet with global stakeholders in Washington, D.C., Copenhagen and New York as well as to countries in Africa and Asia- Other responsibilities as needed
- Provide technical assistance to the national malaria program to refine technical support in all malaria control interventions, with a specific focus on case management.- Work with CHAI colleagues and governments to evaluate strategies, identify and prioritize resource gaps, and develop new funding proposals for the country.- Support case management/commodity access goals’ implementation directed at central and subnational capacity for the implementation of high-quality malaria case management strategies, built on data-driven decision-making, standardized processes and effective tools.- Support expansion of access and effectiveness of community case management networks through targeted and context specific strategies.- Execute strategies, plans and tools for the integration of case management and supply chain information into malaria surveillance systems.- Support antimalarial resistance mitigation workstream, by assessing the status of artemisinin resistance in Angola, compiling and analysing in country potential drivers of resistance (based on WHO guidance) identifying and evaluating gaps that may be drivers of resistance, and drafting a strategy to mitigate antimalarial resistance.- Assess strengths and weaknesses of national institutions and mechanism that regulate and distribute antimalarial drugs, monitor and promote compliance to treatment guidelines, and implement.- Monitor program activities against project objectives and donor commitments, identify bottlenecks or operational weaknesses, and work collaboratively with country and global CHAI teams to achieve exceptional results within tight timeframes.- Identify new opportunities within and outside of the initial project scope, anticipate risks and be proactive in responding to them.- Support the development of programmatic reports for government and donor reporting, as well as concept notes or other external communication products.- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
The Associate will support the malaria, and NTDs programs to: - Provide technical assistance to the national malaria program to refine technical support in all malaria control interventions.- Support the development and monitoring of country-specific government strategies, roadmaps, and costed work plans relating to malaria and NTDs.- Work with CHAI colleagues and governments to evaluate strategies, identify and prioritize resource gaps, and develop new funding proposals for the country.- Contribute to the formulation, review, and feedback of technical deliverables, which may include strategic plans, guidelines, grant proposals, donor reports, or implementation updates.- Contribute to the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation to measure progress towards malaria control goals (analysis of key indicators, design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation of surveillance platforms, etc.).- Monitor program activities against project objectives and donor commitments, identify bottlenecks or operational weaknesses, and work collaboratively with country and global CHAI teams to achieve exceptional results within tight timeframes.- Identify new opportunities within and outside of the initial project scope, anticipate risks and be proactive in responding to them.- Support the development of programmatic reports for government and donor reporting, as well as concept notes or other external communication products.- Provide day-to-day program management support to the malaria, and NTDs programs.- Work with the MoH programs and stakeholders to develop workplans, templates, guidelines, and other material for successful project execution.- Coordinate meetings and facilitate knowledge sharing between the government program and partner organizations in the region to ensure coordination.- Additional responsibilities as required and assigned by the direct line manager.