Click column header to sort
- Collaborate with CHAI Zimbabwe teams, the global CHAI Essential Medicines team, the MoHCC and relevant departments, and local partners to improve oxygen delivery as a common goal- Develop and support deployment of an emergency oxygen response strategy- Develop, conduct, and analyze the results of a rapid assessment for oxygen capacity and biomedical equipment in relation to potential COVID-19 needs and scale-up for broader respiratory diseases- Contribute to the strengthening of the oxygen M&E, procurement, supply chain and equipment maintenance processes and mechanisms- Identify new opportunities for relevant engagement and actively troubleshoot issues as they arise- Envision and create a sustainable system for equipment maintenance- Analyze and draw conclusions from data, to develop and deliver influential presentations (verbal, power point, other)- Provide regular reports on progress to the Manager and the Senior Technical Advisor, and perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Support comprehensive field diagnostics in assigned blocks/districts, in collaboration with district health authorities under GoB, and coordinate the creation of block/district-specific RI coverage improvement action plans- Track progress against action plan regularly for GoB and support government RI program managers in resolving specific challenges- Build trust-based relationships with relevant block/district stakeholders in immunization and support DIO/CMO/MoICs in leading effective review meetings and using immunization data for decision making- Draw field level insights through regular interaction with healthcare workers and block/district program managers and addressing gaps through coordination with concerned officials- Identify data collection & reporting challenges and support targeted interventions, led by GoB, to strengthen immunization data processes at regular intervals- Undertake capacity building initiatives, led by GoB, for frontline workers and health functionaries in selected blocks- Ensure implementation of coverage improvement strategies including tools & templates, community initiatives and process improvements amongst others- Prepare and disseminate RI performance insights, intervention status reports and field insights from assigned blocks- Travel across the assigned blocks on a regular basis and to other parts of the state as and when required- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- Work closely with the SHA leadership and management to identify, design and deliver on all initiatives- Identify and create demand for support on insurance policy and operations, performance management and use of evidence for decision making, working with SHA leadership to articulate this need- Work closely with the Health Financing program lead to refine and expand the program strategy, develop and deliver on develop clear operational plans for execution- Identify central and state capacities and needs in insurance implementation and performance management, including enrolment, empanelment, claims and fraud management- Provide direct technical assistance to SHA and state level partners to identify priority challenges in core operations, synthesize evidence, design strategies for iterative improvement, implement and test outcomes. Facilitate input from key experts and practitioners from CHAI and local partners.- Develop innovative approaches to capacity building, ensuring skills transfer and government ownership in all projects- Advise senior managers on strategic and policy decisions and support troubleshooting on core insurance functions. Facilitate input from key experts and local practitioners as relevant- Work with the program lead to organize and facilitate learning exchanges, workshops and trainings for practitioner-to-practitioner exchange, to strengthen capacity and knowledge sharing on priority technical topics- Contribute to the writing and editing of reports, presentations and policy briefs on related topics as necessary. Participate in meetings, technical working groups and conferences as required- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships and engagement with CHAI India and global teams, local institutional partners, and technical/academic institutions at national and state levels, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Other responsibilities as needed
- Serve as a thought leader, manage, and implement analytical projects related to malaria epidemiology, interventions, and surveillance, as requiredSurveillance support (45%)- Manage surveillance activities in the region, in coordination with the CHAI malaria health informatics team and with support from their manager- Support development and review of national guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and training materials for malaria surveillance activities- Measure performance and determinants of malaria surveillance systems and provide prioritized recommendations to address key gaps- Support development, integration, and institutionalization of malaria information systems, including data collection tools and dashboards- Support integration of data use and analysis in routine programmatic activities at all levels of the health systemAnalytical support (35%)- Manage and coordinate analytical projects across different technical teams related to malaria epidemiology (e.g., drivers of transmission), targeting and evaluation of interventions (e.g., Indoor- Residual Spraying, Insecticide-Treated Net distributions, health worker allocations), and surveillance (e.g., data quality audits)- Provide high-quality analytical support to CHAI regional and country teams, government staff, and relevant partners, through the planning, implementation, and presentation of highly complex analyses- Clean, organize, and merge available datasets and assess their quality and suitability for analysis- Conduct statistical and spatial analyses (descriptive analyses, regressions, and other relevant methods)- Translate analytical results to national and sub-national government partners, ensure data are used to inform strategic decisions, and influence program strategy- Provide mentorship and review for team members conducting and synthesizing analytical workProgrammatic support (20%)- Perform scientific literature review on relevant topics as needed (e.g., surveillance methods, drivers of malaria transmission, intervention effectiveness)- Formulate and deliver national and sub-national level training materials with a focus on analytical content (e.g., data management best practices, online data collection tools), and surveillance strengthening- Develop and implement M&E plans for CHAI and program activities, including monitoring and evaluating the implementation of relevant malaria interventions, and surveillance systems- Ensure sustainability and country ownership of malaria surveillance and analytics activities by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across government programs, non-governmental organizations, and local academic institutions, with support from program managers- Indirectly manage other team members in the region and support trainings for regional and country team members on surveillance, analytics, and M&E activities- Synthesize results and communicate them through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications- Represent CHAI at external technical meetings within the region, and develop and document dissemination materials from these meetings- Any other tasks identified
- Lead on the development of technical guidance documents and materials for oxygen systems application: supporting CHAI and MOH on technical design, development, production and use of oxygen equipment and ancillary system needs.- Guide stakeholders to address the system planning, technology selection, specification requirements, procurement, distribution, maintenance, and asset management for proper utilization of oxygen systems and pneumonia and hypoxemia diagnostic equipment.- Provide responses to technical inquiries on oxygen commodities from key internal and external stakeholders. Provide support in the development of SOPs on the use of equipment and devices including, maintenance.- Uphold organizational quality assurance requirements in the procurement of goods and services, and support CHAI teams to provide similar advice to Ministries of Health.- Research and review technical dossiers of component suppliers and original equipment manufacturers.- Assist with market landscaping through market analysis, collating market intelligence, and conducting research.- Stay informed on emerging technology and research developments in the field, both nationally and internationally, and disseminate this information to broader team.- Other responsibilities as requested.
- Provide strategic and analytical support to program work streams, including interventions in the larger NCDs segment, and identify high impact areas of intervention in screening, diagnostics, and treatment for cervical cancer, other common cancers, NCDs.- Monitor program implementation activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with field staff to review programmatic activities, track implementation of activities, and monitor and review outputs.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks/ mitigation mechanisms.- Support development of proposals, work plans, budgets and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas.- Develop strong working relationships with and represent WJCF as trusted advisor to key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, suppliers and NGOs, and ensure coordination of resources and effort for maximum impact.- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge on common cancers and other NCDs, especially regarding developments in screening, diagnosis and treatment, supplier landscape, regulatory issues and guidelines through rigorous research.- Support program management and leadership team with programmatic activities, and evaluation and scoping of other potential intervention areas, as required.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding analytical, strategic, communication and teamwork skills. The successful candidate will adhere to the core CHAI values of resourcefulness, entrepreneurialism, flexibility, independence, humility, and work ethic. The Senior Associate will report to the Program Manager, Vaccine Markets Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:- Develop an understanding of global market dynamics and market shaping priorities to strengthen supply security and affordability of current and future priority vaccines- Generate analyses that strengthen the business case for vaccine affordability and availability (e.g., demand forecasts, uptake models and market access strategies; production development, cost reduction and manufacturing strategies)- Support the design and implementation of supplier engagement strategies- Cultivate relationships with key global health partners, donors and vaccine manufacturers- Co-lead and PMO the MIC working group under the umbrella of the WHO Immunization Agenda 2030 to advance access to immunization in Gavi-transitioning and Gavi-graduated countries and work with global and regional stakeholders to improve support to middle-income countries- Contribute to the development of market intelligence on middle-income markets and its dissemination to global health partners, investors and vaccine manufacturers- Contribute to local vaccine manufacturing and procurement efforts by providing analyses, sharing insight and technical know-how into various efforts (e.g., PAVM), incl. bilateral supplier engagements- Lead preparations of presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions- Creatively scope and initiate projects that could contribute to further improving supply sustainability and accessibility of vaccines for low-income countries- Support the development of concept notes and new projects- Any other duties as required- 25-30% international travel time would be required once situation allows
SCROLL FOR ENGLISH Responsabilités : - Fournir un soutien au MSAS, en particulier à la Direction de la Santé de la Mère et de l'Enfant (DSME), et aux parties prenantes pour réaliser une évaluation du marché ;- Collaborer avec des partenaires internes et externes pour analyser les perspectives du marché, le portefeuille de fournisseurs et les aspects économiques de production de toute une gamme de produits ;- Produire des analyses de données de haute qualité, synthétiser diverses sources de données en un produit complet et rationalisé afin d'aider les parties prenantes à réaliser des évaluations de marché complètes ;- Effectuer des recherches (y compris la revue documentaire) en profondeur sur le marché de la Santé Sexuelle et Reproductive (SSR), sur les politiques passées et actuelles, et exploiter les données disponibles et les analyses antérieures du marché ;- Conseiller le Ministère de la Santé et la Direction de la Santé de la Mère et de l'Enfant sur l'évaluation du marché de la SSR ;- Coordonner les réunions et faciliter le partage des connaissances entre les partenaires gouvernementaux et SEMA ;- Rédiger les procédures, les conclusions et les enseignements tirés des évaluations de marché afin d'informer les futures itérations de l'évaluation du NMHF et les interventions potentielles de structuration du marché ;- Appuyer la mise en place et soutenir la communauté de pratique composée de partenaires publics et privés pour échanger les meilleures pratiques ;- Construire de solides relations avec les parties prenantes au sein du gouvernement, des organisations non gouvernementales et du secteur privé pour soutenir l'appropriation de l’approche d’évaluation du marché de la SSR ;- Assumer toute autre responsabilité selon les besoins. ---Responsibilities: - Provide support to the Ministry of Health particularly the “Direction de la Santé de la Mère et de l’Enfant” (DSME) and stakeholder to conduct market assessment; - Collaborate with internal and external partners to analyze market outlook, supplier landscape, and production economics across a range of products;- Conduct background research including literature review of SRH market, past and current policies, and leverage available data and previous market analyses;- Serve as a trusted advisor to MoH/DSME on SRH market assessments;- Coordinate meetings and facilitate knowledge sharing between government partners and SEMA;- Draft procedures, outcomes, and lessons from market assessments to inform future iterations of NMHF Assessment and potential market shaping interventions; upport creation of and continued activities of community of practice consisting of public and private shareholders to exchange best practices;- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across government, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector in supporting ownership of the SRH marketplace;- Execute other responsibilities as needed.
- Supports in periodic data analysis of TB program related indicators to inform programmatic decision making at the State level.- Assists the State level team in ensuring adherence to Quality Check (QC) systems and data integrity maintenance by private sector partners.- Identifies and implements solutions to streamline data systems, data collection formats and processes for the better tracking and data visualization of DBT and PPSA key performance indicators.- Designs and develops standardized reports on MS Excel and data visualization platforms.- Facilitates State and PPSA level capacity building training on Nikshay digital platform.- Undertakes regular data analysis and supports state/district NTEP team with technical inputs on DBT implementation.- Supports in providing information and analysis to the central team for donor reporting and reports for other stakeholders.- Other tasks as requested by the Program Officer, TB and Senior Manager, TB.
- Drive engagement with stakeholders to develop a comprehensive communication strategy for operational interventions based on the project plan.- Work closely with the project team to develop a deep understanding of the target audience and design key communication content with behavioural nudges, using human-centred design.- Coordinate with stakeholders to understand requirements for IEC material (visual aids, flyers, LBLs etc.) and co-create through frequent consultations during the design process- Translate requirements into briefs for the agency to design and develop IEC material- Manage quality of deliverables from the agency as per timelines- Work with agency(s) to develop digital collaterals such as multimedia messages, GIFs, short videos as per need- Lead coordination for the development of scripts and copy for IEC materials- Conduct regular field visits to get feedback on engagement strategy from providers, patients, and the field team- Understand implementation challenges and barriers to adoption from all stakeholders, including patients and incorporate learnings.- Develop and update appropriate tools to enable field staff to engage with patients, bearing the above challenges in mind.- Design the communication template for community engagement for the Field Level Workers (FLW), including X-ray Coordinator, TBHV, ASHA and People’s representative at the local level.- Design and automate communications for a maximum engagement at monthly x-ray camps.- Develop appropriate patient education communication literature based on patient-level insights- Provide technical and marketing guidance to field teams.- Exercise administrative and budgetary oversight over the agency/project. Other responsibilities as needed.- The candidate should be ready to try different conceptual methodologies and bring forth nuances of patient-level communication with innovative approaches.- Work independently in a diversified environment with minimum supervision and meet deadlines under pressure- Perform various conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration, and evaluation of projects.- Facilitate and serve as project liaison for externally managed patient Studiesa