Click column header to sort
- Ensure quality of program/project design incorporating lessons learned, best practices and establishing appropriate execution and monitoring mechanisms and systems.- Support in the development and roll-out of data collection, tools provide support to the programme with data-driven decision-making.- Analyse and interpret the facility and community-level data relevant to the programme and identify gaps and opportunities for intervention.- Support the SRH team on program implementation (e.g., capacity building of service providers, community level engagement, product forecasting, developing stock monitoring tools, development of dashboards and visualization tools etc.).- Support the team in program monitoring, identify challenges and next steps, and propose relevant solutions.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, and stakeholders.- Provide operational support to the program team to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- Conduct comprehensive literature research to inform the development of an action plan for addressing urban-specific health and immunization challenges.- Develop semi-structured questionnaires to gather evidence on gaps and challenges related to the Urban Immunization program at the city level.- Lead the primary and secondary research exercise with the support of City Coordinators in identified cities.- Perform data analysis on available datasets to derive actionable insights for the development of city-level action plans.- Synthesize findings from the interviews, research, data analysis, and identify key challenges and strategic imperatives.- Document specific inputs on improving health systems across the thematic areas of data, governance, planning, supply chain, service delivery, and demand generation.- Support in developing the urban immunization strengthening roadmaps for the identified cities and support in disseminating them to the state governments.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by programme leadership.
- Ensure completeness and logical consistency of data collected by compounders / hub agents / doctors through regular and systematic checks of the data collected, and by escalating issues with the district lead and operational lead.- Synthesize project data into table, charts, and graphs to provide insight into data quality and project performance.- Assist in designing performance and operational dashboards from data collected.- Download redeemed vouchers report from eRUPI Assignor platform, and presumptive report from Ni-kshay, and perform reconciliation of individuals who have redeemed the voucher and availed the service.
- SERC members will assist investigators in determining whether an activity engages CHAI in human research.- Participate in monthly calls with committee to discuss protocols reviewed over the past month and be prepared to present their protocol reviews during these calls.- Provide input on the role of SERC within CHAI.- Provide input on the CHAI policy and the webinar once a year.If an activity engages CHAI in human research, a reviewer will:- Provide feedback about the appropriateness of the research aims, study design, data collection procedures, data analysis, and results dissemination.- Assist investigators with identifying an appropriate local and/or external IRB, as needed, to review human research and facilitate connection between the CHAI investigator and external IRB.- Support communication between investigators and IRBs as needed.- Respond to additional ethical issues that may arise from CHAI agents.- Determine whether clinical trial registration is required.- Ensure that study teams are aware that any drugs or medical devices purchased by CHAI for use in their study comply with CHAI’s Quality Policy.- Ensure that study teams have considered the impact of COVID-19 on their protocol and taken the appropriate precautions to protect the safety of participants and data collectors.If an activity engages CHAI but is not human research, a reviewer will:- Provide feedback about the appropriateness of plans for the design, data collection procedures, data analysis, and results dissemination.
• Manage the development of databases, analyses, and frameworks to assist in prioritizing commodities in need of supply-side interventions• Work with internal and external partners to analyze the market outlook, supplier landscape, and production economics across a range of products• Support management of relationships with senior-level stakeholders at procurement agencies, manufacturers, and other NGOs• Devise analyses and strategies to support potential negotiations with pharmaceutical companies• Design models to assess new opportunities to improve or expand pharmaceutical access programs in the developing world• Develop clear communications materials based upon analyses• Present findings of analyses to a broad range of internal and external audiences in meetings and conferences
• Assist in updating M&E framework • Ensure alignment of program M&E framework with existing data systems and results frameworks• Develop tools such as survey instruments, protocols, and databases for program monitoring and evaluation purposes• Establish baseline and end line measures across target counties and at the national level• Develop tools for the presentation and dissemination of information to inform program design and modifications by decision-makers and for optimization of program strategies• Evaluate current use of data systems at the facility, county, and central level and provide recommendations for integration of program M&E with existing systems and using existing population-based surveys and assessments• Build capacity of county and health facility staff in timely and accurate health data collection, management and dissemination• Contribute to donor reports• Conduct other formative and operational research as necessary• Represent CHAI at relevant technical working groups and meetings