Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Design, develop and maintain data management tools, dashboards, analytics frameworks and innovations to ensure continuous and harmonized data collection, validation, analysis of performance of MIS- Consolidate program performance data/information into formats that can be directly used for review and decision making- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and confidentiality of all reports, views, dashboards, and user data- Analyse reporting needs and requirements, assesses current reporting in the context of strategic goals and devise plans for delivering the most appropriate reporting solutions to users- Develop KPIs, build monitoring dashboards and operational tracking mechanism for essential drugs (including FP commodities) to support effective programmatic decision making- Support reporting manager in the preparation of research documents to inform programmatic interventions- Design reports to aid in the efficient assimilation of the data by users by engaging exception reporting- Support capacity building of key government functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program leadership- Undertake field travel on short notice, as needed, for project related work
- Support capacity building of the NTEP team on new digital innovations implemented on Nikshay Portal by aligning the District TB Officers.- Undertake regular monitoring and support district NTEP team with technical inputs on DBT and Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) implementation.- Support the standardization of data collection formats and provide technical inputs on the Management Information System (MIS) architecture and roadmap.- Coordinate with all the district level program staff to ensure regular follow-up on DBT-related activity.- Design, develop and maintain data management tools, dashboards, analytics frameworks on each activity on DBT.- Regular follow-ups with the Nikshay support team on the technical issues and related solution.- Other responsibilities as needed.
• Manage the development of databases, analyses, and frameworks to assist in prioritizing commodities in need of supply-side interventions• Work with internal and external partners to analyze the market outlook, supplier landscape, and production economics across a range of products• Support management of relationships with senior-level stakeholders at procurement agencies, manufacturers, and other NGOs• Devise analyses and strategies to support potential negotiations with pharmaceutical companies• Design models to assess new opportunities to improve or expand pharmaceutical access programs in the developing world• Develop clear communications materials based upon analyses• Present findings of analyses to a broad range of internal and external audiences in meetings and conferences
• Assist in updating M&E framework • Ensure alignment of program M&E framework with existing data systems and results frameworks• Develop tools such as survey instruments, protocols, and databases for program monitoring and evaluation purposes• Establish baseline and end line measures across target counties and at the national level• Develop tools for the presentation and dissemination of information to inform program design and modifications by decision-makers and for optimization of program strategies• Evaluate current use of data systems at the facility, county, and central level and provide recommendations for integration of program M&E with existing systems and using existing population-based surveys and assessments• Build capacity of county and health facility staff in timely and accurate health data collection, management and dissemination• Contribute to donor reports• Conduct other formative and operational research as necessary• Represent CHAI at relevant technical working groups and meetings