Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Participate in designing and revising content for training materials, program documents, and presentations through compiling inputs and drafts from the CHAI team, CNM and technical partners- Assist in the development process of the above materials through formatting, editing, translating, and proofreading documents - Support the related preparations and follow up tasks for trainings and field visits - Other tasks as assigned by manager
- Support development of QC plan and conduct regular spot-checks/back-checks to monitor field work- Monitor field work to ensure adherence to field plan and study protocols- Coordinate with research agency to ensure daily reporting of field targets and summarize progress through daily field reports- Monitor data entry and coordinate with field staff to ensure streamlined data capture- Other responsibilities as needed
- Ensure regular and quality data collection on a digital platform by field supervisors through field visits and regular TFCI PM-organized reviews- Assist in designing performance and operational dashboards from data collected- Synthesize program performance data/information and promote its use in decision making for program service delivery and resource allocation through leading analyses, discussions and other measures- Conduct trainings for transition of data collection and management to TFCI / RNTCP staff after steady state has been achieved- Advise and assist TFCI PMU in framing TOR for administrative files created for the ends of establishing x-ray reading solutions- Facilitate operational aspect of setting up x-ray reading solutions (systematic collection and annotation of x-rays from machines, required AI software installations, monitoring of protocols at MDUs etc.)- Other responsibilities as needed
• Manage the development of databases, analyses, and frameworks to assist in prioritizing commodities in need of supply-side interventions• Work with internal and external partners to analyze the market outlook, supplier landscape, and production economics across a range of products• Support management of relationships with senior-level stakeholders at procurement agencies, manufacturers, and other NGOs• Devise analyses and strategies to support potential negotiations with pharmaceutical companies• Design models to assess new opportunities to improve or expand pharmaceutical access programs in the developing world• Develop clear communications materials based upon analyses• Present findings of analyses to a broad range of internal and external audiences in meetings and conferences
• Assist in updating M&E framework • Ensure alignment of program M&E framework with existing data systems and results frameworks• Develop tools such as survey instruments, protocols, and databases for program monitoring and evaluation purposes• Establish baseline and end line measures across target counties and at the national level• Develop tools for the presentation and dissemination of information to inform program design and modifications by decision-makers and for optimization of program strategies• Evaluate current use of data systems at the facility, county, and central level and provide recommendations for integration of program M&E with existing systems and using existing population-based surveys and assessments• Build capacity of county and health facility staff in timely and accurate health data collection, management and dissemination• Contribute to donor reports• Conduct other formative and operational research as necessary• Represent CHAI at relevant technical working groups and meetings