Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- In partnership with the leadership, lead the refinement of CHAI Zimbabwe’s HIV Prevention program strategy.- Support leadership to provide overall project management and oversight to ensure that expected deliverables and targets are achieved on time and on budget.- Work closely with the Finance Manager in grant management and provide direct support to the program in grant management and tracking of programmatic budgets and expenditure.- Work collaboratively with other programs on the country team to identify and advance synergies for program collaboration and provide support to business development efforts.- Supervise 3 employees, establishing performance goals, ensuring progress towards team milestones, and providing coaching and feedback.- Support the Ministry in driving strategic discussions and decisions, ensuring effective and efficient program management based on evidence-based strategies.- Support Ministry in resource tracking, costing, budgeting, and advocacy for additional funding for HIV prevention programming.- Ensure effective documentation, knowledge management and learning in programs.- Lead collaboration and coordination with key partners working in the HIV prevention space to create partnerships, leverage on comparative strengths and make technical contributions to national policies, strategies, plans, guidelines, and programs.- Develop and manage strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort creating an environment that facilitates consensus on process, policy, and implementation recommendations.- Manage communications and ensure monitoring, evaluation, and reporting requirements to program donors are met.- Conduct other activities as required.
- Ensure adherence to CHAI Zimbabwe Finance Manuals, and all statutory requirements- Accurately record daily transactions in cashbook and prepare monthly bank reconciliations statements for review by Senior Manager Finance and Operations.- Process payments and prepare cash and bank payment vouchers for transfers, RTGS and other bank payment modes- Ensure that adequate supporting documentation is obtained before payments are processed- Assess and follow up on acquittals and any outstanding supporting documentation submitted- Receive and receipt liquidations- Maintain and reconcile the cashbook and other books of accounts in the Finance System (Excel and QuickBooks)- Maintain a filing system for all finance records and back system for financial records- Assist in monitoring cash balances to ensure funds are always available in-country- Maintain good cash controls, prepare petty cash form, and request additional cash as necessary- Support the annual external and/ internal audit process- Ability to build strong professional relationships with a range of stakeholders- Prepare journal entries by compiling, analyzing, and substantiating financial transactions Prepare and submit in-country Withholding Tax filings.- Investigate and resolve accounts payable and/or accounts receivable issues with CHAI staff and CHAI vendors- Develop and maintain in-country fuel forecast- Undertake any other duties that may be requested by the Supervisor
- Develop the CHAI Zimbabwe TB program objectives and strategies with support from the Program Manager and Access team members, senior management and the MoHCC- Monitor and evaluate the program plans (objectives and strategies), and apply strategic and critical thinking and offer recommendations on adjustments to the program as necessary- Ensure access to TB medicines and diagnostic services to all clients in need through evidence-based interventions- Plan and support MoHCC in the introduction of new TB drugs and diagnostic technologies to improve treatment success ,access to services and monitor uptake- Monitor the uptake patterns of pediatric and adult TB formulations and services and advise both MoHCC and PM of developing trends.- Support Program Manager in the design and implementation of programmatic, clinical and diagnostic initiatives for TB- Initiate ideas for new projects in line with the global TB program objectives and the objectives of the MoHCC that will improve TB services- Support Program Manager in ensuring that quality improvement programs are designed implemented and maintained in order to assure the quality of TB clinical and laboratory services- Conduct various data analyses to inform program design, implementation and monitoring- Lead development of data management tools to track key program performance indicators and monitor uptake- Undertake core budgeting for all activities, resources and performance target setting responsibilities that will work to optimize service delivery designs- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for program planning and implementation- Develop presentations (PowerPoint, oral) for communication with stakeholders and for purposes of sharing results with internal and external stakeholders- Support the MoHCC and Program Manager in the development of SOPs, guidelines and any other material required by the program- Ensure sustainability and ownership of the program by MoHCC- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
- Analyze planning processes, tools and templates currently being used in the Immunization system for optimization and develop an improved operational planning package.- Support coordination of planning efforts between the Government agencies (national as well as sub-national) and partner agencies.- Develop data dashboards and coordinate the launch of data review mechanisms/platforms at the provincial level.- Conduct workload analysis on the National EPI workforce and devise a model to evaluate current staffing gaps, hiring requirements and a feasible recruitment - Support advocacy efforts to motivate the Government into accepting the recommendations of the above-mentioned EPI staff workload analysis.