Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Support the Senior Technical Advisor daily so outputs and workstreams are achieved on time through operational, technical and analytical support.- Monitor progress and track key indicators for quarterly milestones and objectives for workforce retention, deployment and sustainability for reporting purposes.- Conduct field visits and work inclusively with officials at the subnational level to generate, test and institutionalize evidence related to Human Resources for Health sustainability.- Attend meetings and other forums at the national and subnational level to identify issues and opportunities related to Human Resources for Health.- Assist in developing tools, templates and presentations on evidence generated and workstream priorities to suit various audiences.- Engage and work with officials at the national level to identify their human resources for health priorities by attending meetings and supporting ongoing work (such as operational planning).- Support the development of national strategic plans and other documents that provide the roadmap and vision for Human Resources for Health.- Conduct other ad-hoc and emerging tasks related to evidence generation, implementation, and sustainability of human resources for health programmes.
- Maintain accurate financial records, including cashbooks, ledgers, and bank reconciliations.- Monitor project expenditures, ensuring adherence to approved budgets and cost control measures.- Assist in budget preparation and monitor budget utilization, providing regular updates to project management.- Ensure compliance with USAID financial regulations and guidelines.- Assist in preparing financial reports for submission to USAID, adhering to specific reporting requirements.- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules and coordinate external audits as required.- Support project staff in understanding and implementing financial policies and procedures.- Monitor project cash flow and ensure timely and accurate disbursement of funds.- Prepare cash flow projections and manage cash flow requirements.- Coordinate with banks and financial institutions for fund transfers and other transactions.- Prepare VAT refund claims reports in compliance with donor rules and regulations.- Ensure compliance with local tax regulations and reporting requirements.- Assist in the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures.- Coordinate travel arrangements and logistics for project staff and visitors.- Maintain project-related documentation, contracts, and agreements.- Support procurement processes, including obtaining quotations, preparing purchase orders, and tracking deliveries.- Assist managing vendor relationships and negotiate contracts to obtain the best value for goods and services.- Assist in maintaining inventory of project assets and equipment.
- Deliver technical assistance in human capacity and workforce development with government partners.- Work with the government and relevant partners to operationalize Zimbabwe’s new national HRH policy and strategy and establish feedback loops for continuous improvement.- Assist the MOHCC in conducting Human Resources for Health (HRH) situation analyses to identify challenges in retention across provinces.- Work closely with the MOHCC to update and use human resources for health (HRH) information system(s) for analysis and decision-making.- Support the MOHCC in developing a formal retention strategy based on the situational analysis results.- Work with relevant personnel to develop and test MNCH capacity strengthening (i.e., mentorship programs) and staff retention strategies in project areas. Develop/revise and ensure that the project’s capacity development tools–training materials, job aides, standard operating protocols, and other materials—reflect local context and needs and are of high quality.- Ensure that the delivery of training and mentoring is cost-effective, consistent, efficient, and meets or exceeds project and MOHCC expectations.- Monitor the implementation of workforce development and retention activities against approved objectives, budgets, and key project indicators. Serve as a technical resource to project personnel on issues of design, methods, and interpretation of results related to capacity strengthening.- Work with the project’s technical and MERL specialists and its MOHCC and USAID stakeholders to determine the project monitoring and evaluation metrics.- Contribute to program learning (implementation research) design, evaluation activities, and use of their results.- Contribute to regular progress reports and other technical documents.