Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Contribute to the planning and execution of high-impact projects- Provide research and analytical support- Support evaluation and documentation of results and impact from CHAI's work- Develop influential presentation materials that work for varying audiences- Present findings of analyses to a broad range of internal and external audiences in meetings and conferences- Build and manage relationships with key individuals in the Ministry of Health, senior-level stakeholders at procurement agencies, manufacturers, other NGOs, and relevant partner organizations- Identify potential areas of additional support in existing and new focal countries- Design models to assess new opportunities to improve or expand pharmaceutical access programs in the developing world- Develop clear communications materials based upon analyses- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Contribute to the planning and execution of high-impact projects- Assist in updating M&E framework- Ensure alignment of program M&E framework with existing data systems and results frameworks- Provide research and analytical support- Develop tools such as survey instruments, protocols, and databases for program monitoring and evaluation purposes- Support evaluation and documentation of results and impact from CHAI's work- Develop tools for the presentation and dissemination of information to inform program design and modifications by decision-makers and for optimization of program strategies- Build and manage relationships with key individuals in the Ministry of Health, in CHAI and relevant partner organizations- Represent CHAI at relevant technical working groups and meetings- Establish baseline and end line measures across target counties and at the national level- Evaluate current use of data systems at the facility, county, and central level and provide recommendations for integration of program M&E with existing systems and using existing population-based surveys and assessments- Identify potential areas of additional support in existing and new focal countries- Build capacity of county and health facility staff in timely and accurate health data collection, management and dissemination- Contribute to donor reports- Conduct other formative and operational research as necessary- Perform other tasks as necessary
Within West Africa: Help shape and improve existing and future CHW related interventions across West and Central Africa.• Serve as a trusted advisor to the CHAI country teams and external stakeholders were relevant (e.g., government bodies and non-governmental organizations).• Support government partners and CHAI country and regional teams to develop and execute evidence- and needs-based integrated community health policies, strategies and operational plans at all level to increase availability of malaria and non-malaria commodities, and expand access to quality integrated malaria services.• Coordinate and lead the systematic tracking, analysis and mapping of quantitative and qualitative indicators on coverage and quality of malaria-specific diagnostic, treatment and surveillance at community level. • Develop and maintain a strong understanding of community level malaria diagnosis, treatment and surveillance to identify the highest priority needs and opportunities to improve the quality and coverage of malaria-specific diagnostics, treatment and surveillance at community level. • Conduct collaborative evaluations of existing CHW programs to highlight key strengths and weaknesses, and support in the development of policies, strategies and plans to address them (short-term, medium-term, and long-term).• Provide central and sub-national colleagues with technical backstopping in the areas of malaria case management and community health.• Engage other CHAI malaria teams to involve, account and advocate for CHWs in strategic planning and implementation.• Scope new opportunities within West Africa – with ministries, partners, and new funding opportunities (research grant opportunities). Other:• Establish and continually update an internal clearing house of CHW program evidence, design, policy, and implementation resources (e.g. training and mentorship material) • Support global, regional and country colleagues to generate, document, and publish evidence and experience working with CHWs towards malaria control or elimination agendas• Pursue opportunities for collaboration with other CHAI teams, helping to build a cross-cutting community of practice within country, region and organization• Assist in pursuing CHAI organizational involvement in external CHW communities of practice (i.e., technical working groups)• Other responsibilities as needed
- Reviewing secondary sources of information including reports, data and literature to inform and develop resource mapping process- Supporting the development of the resource mapping tool and all its supporting documents- Conducting a series of training sessions to train actors on using and filling the resource mapping tool- Providing technical support for data collection and analysis. This will include liaising with development partners in the collection of data and identifying the type and detail of data necessary, and how this map to the data available from partners- Producing a report on the resource mapping to summarize methods and outputs for government and further dissemination- Producing analysis materials, graphs and PowerPoint presentations for dissemination purposes- Supporting the government to apply resource mapping results to identify gaps against strategic plans and guide the allocation of resources, as well as to strengthen planning processes and other government priorities- Developing and delivering compelling presentations to inform evidence-based/data-driven decision making- Other tasks assigned by the Program Manager