Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the MoH on a broad range of health financing and health systems strengthening issues, enabling MoH to mobilize resources into the health sector and distribute them equitably, effectively and efficiently.- Maintain and leverage the CHAI’s continuous presence and relationships with MoH in context of health financing and health systems and increasingly engaging with other ministries and core stakeholders for multi-sectoral collaboration.- Support the national government to enhance improved and harmonized multi-sectoral planning for health through inter-ministerial engagements to strengthen coordination; resource allocation; efficient utilization of funds; prioritization of health needs; transparency; implementation of multisectoral interventions and increased domestic funding over time.- Support the government of Malawi to establish a formal structure/Committee for multi-sectoral collaboration for health, including conducting high-level engagements with different line ministries to secure buy in and developing TORs for the Committee.- Conduct analysis, develop tools and tailored briefs to support evidence generation for key areas including: funding allocation, utilization, absorption reprogramming, reallocation and mobilization of funds according to priority needs as well as develop templates for the committee to be used for evidence based decision making.- Provide recommendations based on the evidence generated on re-programming of funding towards critical underfunded areas in accordance to government priorities to ensure greater absorption and efficient utilization of funds, value for money and harmonization of upcoming donor funding.- Build organizational capacity and strengthen management systems; engagement of government officials in data use and evidence generation.- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Work with MOHP and other relevant stakeholders to assess cervical cancer screening and treatment capacity. - Coordinate and manage distribution of HPV testing commodities and portable treatment devices by developing distribution plans and monitoring deployment. - Develop tools to monitor and track procurement and distribution, device maintenance and adverse event monitoring activities. - Work with MOHP to map existing referral pathways and design and implement an effective patient tracking system, including developing M&E tools to support patient follow up. - Support the review of national guidelines, treatment protocols and training materials to integrate updates on screening and treatment of cervical cancer. - Manage all M&E for the program, including design of data collection tools as needed, leading collection and analysis of national and sub-national data, and presentation of analysis to support decision making- Support the MOHP to develop costed cervical cancer scale up plan and plans for resource mobilization to strengthen the national cervical cancer program. - Support the evaluation, write up and dissemination of implementation lessons across the project sites by supporting data collection, analysis and developing presentations. - Closely work with civil society and government channels and engage them in program development.- Develop strong working relationships and collaborate closely with key government, partner and donor stakeholders at national and sub-national level.- Represent CHAI at stakeholder and district meetings and participate in national technical working groups and committees.- Support the Program Manager in donor reporting and work-planning. - Perform any other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to the MoHP on a range of HTS strengthening issues, enabling MoHP to mobilize additional resources into the HIV response and ensure effective implementation- Work with MoHP and partners to develop effective, evidence based national annual HTS targets through updating of costed testing and linkage models that evaluate the optimal mix of testing modalities- Coordinate sub-national HTS data collection activities, data cleaning and analysis to update the HTS optimization model, develop presentations, and share results with MoHP and partners- Support MoHP and partners in updating national HTS guidelines, implementation plans and algorithms, informed by international best practices and analysis of national data- Participate in an HIVST study, and support utilization of study findings to inform policy decisions- Liaise with implementing partners and the MoHP to evaluate existing HTS M&E systems and support design of M&E tools necessary to improve the use of data for decision-making- Conceptualize and develop HTS M&E dashboards for MoHP utilization to facilitate ease of data visualization and programmatic decision making- Work with MoHP to identify resource needs and subsequently strengthen resource allocation, mobilization, and coordination efforts to enable HTS program scale-up and sustainability- Strengthen the capacity of program management and coordination of efforts for effective implementation of an optimized HTS program by working with MoHP and partners- Support the HTS Program Manager in completing communication and reporting requirements internally and for program donors- Other duties as assigned by the Program Manager