Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Overall Program implementation and technical support for quality project implementation- Oversee the implementation of M-MAMA Program and other related MNH activities in catchment districts including activity planning and budgeting, coordination, execution and reporting in line with the overall M-MAMA program workplan. - Establish and sustain effective engagement with District Health Teams, Administration, and other Health Implementing partners to inform the design, planning, implementation and monitoring of maternal and newborn emergency referral and transportation system (M-MAMA EmTS) at district, health facility and community levels- Coordinate and ensure successful M-MAMA program introduction and orientation of all key stakeholders in catchments on program goal, objectives, and implementation arrangements.- Coordinate and garner technical input into key program implementation tools and protocols from district level stakeholders. This will include referral pathways, program baseline and monitoring data collection, development of payment system for community drivers and overall IT component of the program.- Work with District Health Management Teams (DHMTs) to coordinate M-MAMA EmTS engagements, trainings and awareness activities at district, health facility and community levels,- Working with the District Administrator, coordinate activities and engage key stakeholders to recruit, orient and manage community emergency transport and transporters.- Support in the set up and management of M-MAMA Dispatch centre and troubleshooting any issues that may arise - Work with DHMT MNH focal persons to conduct routine program/MNH performance reviews and provide program progress updates and reports as required. This will include supporting Districts and health facilities to use data for decision making. - Actively represent CHAI in relevant district level meetings and workshops while providing technical input and support to districts. - Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in catchment districts and ensure coordination of resources and efforts for sustainable implementation of EmTS services. For example, resources for training of health care workers on Basic and Emergency Obstetric and Newborn care, basic MNH supplies and equipment. - Support the program to document best practices (in form of case studies, success stories, video clips in addition to the routine and ad hoc reports).- Support routine and donor reporting processes. - Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
• Support in the planning and execution of the program interventions• Conduct quantitative analyses and present results to inform decisions to generate resources and to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and equity of health programs• Conduct literature reviews and provide recommendations• Assist in organising stakeholder meetings, trainings, and workshops• Support in knowledge management by organising the existing data and maintaining records of all project documents• Support in implementation of various projects as needed • Other responsibilities as assigned by the project team
• Provide strategic and analytical support to the work streams and identify high impact areas of intervention • Develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact• Develop and maintain strong engagement with key stakeholders and partners on laboratory space, including subnational levels and other relevant actors that play a role on diagnostics and testing services particularly on COVID-19• Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems to measure the impact of the program and assess progress against project goals on regular basis in coordination with Program Associate• Support Ministry of Health and relevant departments to coordinate and conduct laboratory-related trainings;• Exceptional problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial spirit, able to operate without extensive structural or operational support• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Program Manager
• Support ministry of Health on a broad range of activities, including but not limited to COVID-19 testing-related strategy and planning• Provide technical assistance to laboratory systems strengthening and improvement of laboratory support systems as per workplan agreed with MoH• Support National Laboratory Systems Strengthening to enhance COVID-19 molecular and Antigen Testing programs• Support decentralization of COVID-19 testing• Support adoption and uptake of current and novel diagnostic tools• Work with CHAI global laboratory services team to assess market challenges, analyze market outlook, and to evaluate potential market shaping intervention• Lead the implementation of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems to measure the impact of lab programs and assess progress against project goals• Contribute to strategic areas for expansion or redirection to maximize health impact and lead proposal development as needed• Provide analytical support particularly in areas of costing, scenario modelling, budgeting for laboratory interventions, analyzing technical challenges in the implementation of labs related interventions and any other quantification support as needed• Build a strong relationship with key stakeholders in the Laboratory space, including with the Ministry of Health, subnational level laboratories and testing sites and health partners.• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Program Manager or Country Director