Click column header to sort
- Support GoMP state RI cell in strengthening Routine Immunization and COVID vaccination campaign review mechanism by generating insights from different data platforms. - Develop and socialize dashboards and custom defined performance reports for state and sub-state functionaries to utilize for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision making.- Assess Immunization data systems uptake, identify bottlenecks, and develop action plan to improve use of data for decision making. - Develop comprehensive operational plans for piloting new approaches and interventions for improvement in immunization service delivery, demand generation, and data systems strengthening. - Build strategies and devise plans for scale up of the tested and successful approaches/interventions of priority districts.- Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery. - Contribute to program strategy by developing purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management. - Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions while ensuring sustainable and continuous capacity building of key government functionaries.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by country leadership.
1) Recruitment:- Act as advisor to hiring managers to determine staffing needs and targeted candidate profiles for each vacancy.- Support Hiring Teams with the development of job descriptions and provide training to new managers on how to best navigate CHAI’s ‘Hiring Manager Portal’.- Work closely with Global Recruitment Manager to ensure roles are uploaded, approved, and align with local labor law requirements as well as CHAI’s Global Hiring Guidelines.- Provide consistent communication to hiring teams and candidates on the position’s status throughout the recruitment process.- Screen applicants to assess qualifications and conduct initial behavioural interview to generate candidate recommendations for respective hiring teams.- Work closely with CHAI’s Talent Acquisition team to optimize CHAI’s ‘Internal Candidate Pipeline’. Inform current staff in the India office about the ‘internals process’ and provide recommendations for upward and lateral mobility within the organization.- Ensure realistic salary expectations are set with each candidate based on CHAI’s compensation framework.- Work collaboratively with Hiring Teams to determine appropriate and equitable offer terms. Extend both verbal and written offers, confirm finalized terms with candidates & address compensation related questions.2) HR Operations:- Manage a comprehensive induction system to orient new hires on all relevant aspects of their jobs and the organisation.- Recommend and implement initiatives to improve HR policies and procedures and communicate them to staff.- Provide compensation support including monitoring and analysing compensation data.- Support in benefits management and payroll administration including system management, data record-keeping, and contract management for staff, independent contractors, and volunteers.- Support staff with both transitioning within the organization as well as those who are leaving CHAI; manage alumni network and leverage relationships accordingly.- Recommend and lead on initiatives to ensure an engaged and connected workplace.
- Lead program management and implementation of Project JEET across ten states- Manage a team of regional managers and state level implementation partners (sub-recipients) providing strategic oversight and support- Drive the sharing and adoption of best practices across all implementation sites- Effectively manage transition of project activities and scale-up of newer activities on LTBI across all sites- Develop review and monitoring mechanisms in coordination with the M&E and analytics team- Engage with stakeholders at various levels (national and state), including both Government and Non-Government organizations, and coordinate with them for improved program performance and delivery- Advocate for necessary support on drugs and diagnostics from the Government for successful project implementation- Oversee development and execution of workplans, progress reports, management of budgets and finances in accordance with financial covenants and procedures- Lead ideation and piloting of new ideas to improve quality of service delivery- Support Project Director in donor engagement and reporting to key stakeholders- Other responsibilities as needed
- Under this Agreement, Consultant will act as an advisory capacity to CHAI and its relevant stakeholders. Specifically, Consultant will: - Build strong relationships for CHAI with strategic and key leaders within the state health systems (including but not limited to Department of Health, Medical Education, Medical Corporation, autonomous government institutes), NGOs/developmental partners and other relevant allied bodies- Secure buy-in and support on the program on secondary prevention of cervical cancer with health leadership, concerned officials at the state and sub-state levels- Create an enabling environment in terms of policy, relationships and systems to support program scale-up ensure program goals are achieved- Support program team in implementing programmatic activities in areas including, but not limited to:- Capacity building of service providers and frontline-workers on screening and management of common cancers, specifically cervical cancer- Strengthening access to cervical cancer screening and treatment of cervical pre-cancerous lesions- Expedite decentralized deployment of treatment devices to improve access to treatment of cervical pre-cancerous lesions and enable a screen & treat approach for cervical cancer prevention- Support demand generation activities to mobilize beneficiaries for cancer screening- Support strengthening reporting and referral mechanisms to monitor program impact and ensure positively screened beneficiaries receive appropriate care and treatment; and- Other activities for successful operational roll-out and implementation of the program- Travel extensively within the state to visit health care facilities (PHC/CHC/CH/DH/GMC/TCCC) to assess and monitor health systems and effective on-ground implementation of the program- Actively engage with CHAI teams in Delhi, Madhya Pradesh and other states where CHAI is support implementation and strengthening of interventions on cervical cancer prevention to leverage learnings and strengthen / facilitate interventions in the Consultants program state- Support program reporting requirements through facilitating periodic reporting on status / progress and key indicators or program deliverables through the implementation of the program in the respective state- Undertake any other activities as asked by program leadership
- Provide strategic leadership, administrative and managerial oversight and monitoring of key verticals of the TB programs portfolio.- Collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders to design innovative interventions to improve access to care.- Manage effective project implementation, technical research as well as contextualised approaches to achieve project outcomes.- Develop strategic and policy briefs to guide programs in newer areas and deepen engagement at the national and state level in areas of management of drug resistant TB, latent TB and TB prophylaxis approaches among co-morbidities such as HIV and diabetes.- Oversee development and execution of workplans, progress reports, management of budgets and finances in accordance with financial covenants and procedures.- Support external stakeholder management and engagement with donors, GoI officials and partners, acting as a thought partner.- Provide thought leadership and technical support in assessment of programmatic service gaps and develop approaches including proposal development for resource mobilisation.- Lead recruitment of talent in consonance with project needs and provide guidance/mentoring to project staff- Other responsibilities as needed.
Program Management & Coordination- Lead communications and relationship engagement with Surgo and CHAI SRH management and teams- Manage, lead, supervise and oversee the other Surgo supported team comprising of an analyst and field officer- Engage with government, CHAI SRH teams, leading SRH organizations to maintain ongoing understanding of current program goals, strategies and implementation status- Undertake end-to-end grant management including: design, budget development, planning, execution, and reporting- Lead dissemination of findings with government and other stakeholders with CHAI leadership- Support the drafting of technical narratives, publications, and other dissemination products Intervention Design and Implementation- Support in insight generation and map out a portfolio of potential intervention ideas to test- Design data-driven interventions– conduct rigorous background research, stakeholder consultations, lead comprehensive design process, develop programs and metrics, etc. that are in line with Surgo and other partner’s strategy- Draft field operation plans, training modules, discussion guides, research protocols and any other such documents for pilot interventions and accompanying studies- Identify and support in contracting implementation partners/third party data collection agencies and manage the relationships on a day-to-day basis- Lead team(s) to implement individual pilot interventions through day-to-day coordination, analysis and review of data, field visits, and problem solving- Provide technical and managerial support to teams on the ground- Design approaches to generate evidence on impact of pilot interventions and capture key lessons learnt Strategy and Growth- Develop compelling stories and presentations summarizing our work for a variety of audiences and seek opportunities to disseminate knowledge, key learnings, and products- Develop and implement communications plan - draft key documents, reports, presentations, and other communications materials for a variety of purposes and audiences, summarizing developments and recommendations for program areas and external partners- Devise holistic strategy for scale-up – synthesize pilot outcomes, impact achieved and lessons learnt, conduct feasibility assessments, scope for right channels for scale-up and draft operational plans- Support development of a fund-raising plan to secure opportunities for broader scale-up and impact- engage in high-quality interactions with governments and donors to represent organisation's vision and pitch our tools, approaches and interventions- Other responsibilities as needed
- Under guidance of NVBDCP and sector specialists, review existing M&E systems, vector surveillance tools and indicators in use by the government and relevant partners; identify sources of data available and flow of information. Identify key bottlenecks towards achievement of National and state goals for overall management of VL, LF and other VBDs.- Facilitate development of tools for monitoring performance of sentinel site data and vector surveillance for actionable guidance to states and various stakeholders.- Facilitate in project monitoring and surveillance reports as required, in collaboration with MOH, NVBDCP, TSU and other VBD staff/stakeholders; identify implementation risks, and proactively propose mitigating solutions.- Support the TSU team in operationalising and integrating the analytical framework with existing government systems.- Facilitate development of indicators/templates for report/dash boards/scorecards as per project requirement on monthly or quarterly basis for sharing with states and other stakeholders for VBDs surveillance.- Support TSU in coordinating with partners, donors, agencies, and ministries for programmatic interventions vis-à-vis vector surveillance issues and knowledge building/sharing.- Undertake periodic visits to States/UTs and districts to review data quality, identify challenges and address gaps.- Support in design and implementation of innovative approaches and recommendations to address key surveillance gaps in the programs at the national and state level.- Recommend newer areas for studies/research in coordination with partners, organizations, academic institutes and establish research linkages across programme activities to identify critical points of integration.- Support planning and commissioning project reviews, communicating the review’s results and undertake follow-up actions.- Support NVBDCP in building capacity at the national and state level to enable efficient and effective programming through the development and institutionalization of evidence driven solutions.- Support NVBDCP in assessment and optimization of its laboratory and diagnostic facilities. Provide recommendations to its further enhancements and effective use to include newer diagnostic technology and forecasting.- Coordinate regular program review meetings, technical workshops, and task force meetings.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the TSU Lead/Director and other sector specialists.
- Undertake periodic data analysis to inform programmatic decision making- Manage the project data operations, ensure timely reporting and data quality- Coordinate closely with state teams and partner organizations to streamline data reporting and ensure adherence to QC processes- Identify and implement solutions to streamline data systems and processes- Design and develop and standardized reports on Excel and BI tools such as Tableau- Undertake regular monitoring through site visits- Lead training of project team on data systems and quality processes- Support project management in donor reporting and reports for others stakeholders- Other responsibilities as needed
- Work closely with CHAI Program Lead to develop the program strategy, identify new opportunities for engagement, develop and deliver on develop clear operational plans for execution. Develop new partnerships at state and national level, as relevant- Independently lead targeted engagements across SHAs in the design, implementation and management of PM-JAY and state health insurance schemes. Focus on identifying and addressing hurdles to effective insurance implementation with evidence based innovative approaches- Sensitize and create demand for core insurance operations, performance management and evidence use to improve service delivery, working with government partners to articulate this need and providing continuity so that best practices and skills are shared and institutionalized within government- Identify and address capacity building needs, ensuring skills transfer and government ownership in all projects- Support use of evidence to identify gaps in implementation, improving service access and coverage and strengthening enrolment, empanelment, claims and fraud management. Build capacity within government for evidence-based performance management- Advise senior managers on strategic and policy decisions and support troubleshooting on core insurance functions. Facilitate input from key experts and local practitioners as relevant- Work with CHAI program lead to organize and facilitate learning exchange meetings, workshops and trainings for practitioner to practitioner exchange, to strengthen capacity and knowledge sharing on priority technical topics- Contribute to the writing and editing of reports, presentations and policy briefs on related topics as necessary. Participate in meetings, technical working groups and conferences as required- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships and engagement with CHAI India and global teams, local institutional partners, and technical/academic institutions at national and state levels, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Other responsibilities as needed
- Support the India Program Lead and MP Project Manager to identify and define an overall strategy for engagement in Madhya Pradesh, and execute clear operational plans- Sensitize and create demand for support on data analytics and data use for decision making, working with SHA partners to articulate this need and providing continuity so that best practices and skills are shared and institutionalized within government- Identify key counterparts and build capacity within SHA for evidence-based management, including through day to day joint tasks and deliverables as well as trainings on various aspects of the health reforms.- Support analysis of program data to monitor performance, identify key challenges/bottlenecks and provide solutions- Identify KPIs and build monitoring dashboards to support effective programmatic decision making- Work with CHAI program lead to organize and facilitate learning exchange meetings, workshops and trainings for practitioner to practitioner exchange, to strengthen capacity and knowledge sharing on priority technical topics- Develop and disseminate reports, policy briefs and other knowledge products, in collaboration with government partners- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identify the most critical hurdles to scale-up, and develop innovative strategies to address them- Facilitate key meetings/events such as trainings, state coordination meetings, IT workshops, etc.- Provide strategic insights at technical working groups and/or other high level meetings and conferences- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships and engagement with CHAI India and global teams, local institutional partners, and technical/academic institutions at national and state levels, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Other responsibilities as needed