Click column header to sort
- Support the development of program strategy and operational plan for the Urban Immunization strengthening project. - Develop comprehensive plans for piloting new approaches and interventions for improvement in immunization service delivery, program review mechanism, demand generation, and data systems strengthening in urban areas. - Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose children in identified geographies. - Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking. - Provide analytical and programmatic support to the team and to the state RI Cell on RI strengthening with special emphasis on urban immunization. - Develop and socialize the RI dashboard and customized performance reports to be utilized for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making. - Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery. - Capacitate and mentor field team members on identified aspects that aid their growth journey while helping them contribute more effectively. - Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. - Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well. - Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Working closely with stakeholders at State ABDM Office (SAO), Madhya Pradesh to design and implement an effective communication strategy and for creating awareness about ABDM and conduct regular capacity building initiative(s) in the state- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights and reporting for the microsite(s) implemented in Madhya Pradesh- Liaising with stakeholders such as the (i) Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team at NHA, and (ii) Various ABDM-enabled IT solution providers to ensure that field team (hired by the interfacing agency) is enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process- Report all issue(s) as identified on field (technical/ procedural) to (i) State ABDM office, (ii) NHA in a concise manner. Ensure that issues are resolved, and timely action is taken- Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey
- Build a working relationship with the State ABDM Office (SAO), Madhya Pradesh- Proactively identify area(s) of support including but not limited to (i) Capacity building, (ii) IEC deployment in the state to drive ABDM adoption- Building key stakeholder relationship(s) with (i) ABDM-enabled IT solution providers, (ii) Medical Associations and Councils, (iii) State ABDM office MP, and other(s) as required- Building useful tools and checklists for the interfacing agency to optimise the interfacing agency’s field team outreach (e.g., visit planner, visit checklists, FAQs, reporting forms, etc.)- Monitor the progress of the microsite(s) implemented in Madhya Pradesh and support the State ABDM office in documenting the learnings and reporting progress to National Health Authority- Regular problem solving and coaching the Analyst (ABDM MP) and interfacing agency in the state- Identification, on-boarding and collaboration with ABDM-enabled IT solution providers- Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey- Strengthening the capacity of the SAO by supporting them in on boarding a Program Management Unit (PMU) for ABDM implementation in the state
- Develop and execute a comprehensive engagement strategy for leading RAC manufacturers and other relevant stakeholders in the Indian supply-side ecosystem- Build and maintain relationships with leading RAC manufacturers, component suppliers, retail store owners and other relevant supply-side stakeholders- Identify and develop opportunities for collaboration and partnership; understand challenges and risks in the RAC manufacturing and supply chain- Conduct comprehensive assessments of technology pipelines from leading manufacturers, including technology details, roadmaps, and barriers to commercialization- Analyze the cost structure of existing & next-gen products to identify opportunities for cost optimization- Lead the design and implementation of supply de-risking mechanisms, such as market commitments and agreements- Collect and analyze data to prepare reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders- Support feasibility assessment of institutional procurement channels, analyzing volume expectations and operational requirements to facilitate supplier-buyer partnerships- Monitor and track progress, collaborate with internal teams to coordinate efforts, align strategies, and share strategic insights
Review of technical specifications- The project team has drafted a list of technical specifications for the procurement including specifications for the Xray unit, CAD software, picture archiving and communication system (PACS), licenses, accessories, and service level agreements, relying heavily on WHO guidelines. The Expert shall review these specifications to see if they are necessary and sufficient for the purpose of the project.Review of the evaluation criteria- The Expert shall review the evaluation criteria developed by the project team for (a) objectivity (b) correct weight assignment (c) overall criteria-setting methodology.- The Expert shall also advise the Evaluation Committee reviewing the proposals on criticality of key criteria.Assistance in evaluation of vendors in on-field demonstration of the device and software unit- The procurement process involves an on-site demonstration by the vendor of the proposed device and software unit. The Expert shall assist the team in the development of a scorecard for thorough evaluation of vendors for the on-field demonstration.- The Expert shall guide the procurement committee on the performance of the proposed unit with respect to usability, quality of images, integration of the x-ray and CAD-AI software, and (d) PACS.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for WJCF’s immunization portfolio projects, including research studies, program evaluations, interventions, newsletters, success stories, case studies, meeting slide-decks, and technical notes.- Collaborate with multidisciplinary and multi-location teams, including public health professionals, researchers, and program managers, to accurately document project objectives, methodologies, and outcomes.- Write clear, concise, and precise reports, summaries, and technical documents to effectively communicate research findings, program outcomes, and public health recommendations.- Conduct literature reviews and contribute to synthesizing scientific evidence for the development of guidelines, policies, and interventions.- Maintain and update document repositories, databases, and filing systems to facilitate easy access and retrieval of information.- Assist in preparing presentations, training materials, and educational resources for public health initiatives.- Travel to project locations, meet with government officials, and capture photography/videography to document diverse project activities.- Ensure quality assurance and confidentiality in documentation, including avoiding plagiarism, complying with regulations, maintaining branding consistency, and handling information ethically.- Identify platforms and opportunities to showcase and disseminate project interventions.- Adhere to ethical information handling and referencing practices in all products.- Perform assigned tasks as required.
- Co-ordinate and monitor implementation of programmatic activities at the state level, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with the program field team to plan activities, monitor implementation, and review progress.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation and roll-out of activities and plan for / implement suitable mitigation mechanisms to address identified risks.- Lead the design and implementation of processes and systems for collection, management and review of programmatic data and results to monitor progress and inform strategy.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with relevant government stakeholders, development partners, and other stakeholders.- Synthesize and document key learnings, and support dissemination to key stakeholders through reports, briefs, presentation decks and other collaterals as needed.- Conduct extensive primary and secondary research including literature reviews, field surveys and interviews with a comprehensive range of stakeholders, with the aim of understanding the ecosystem for delivering T1D care and key barriers to access.- Support development of compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders, such as progress narratives, update notes, etc.- Support program leadership in donor and grant management and managing the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes.- Support with other responsibilities as requested by the program leadership.
- Conduct extensive secondary research including literature review, primary research including field surveys and interviews with a comprehensive range of stakeholders, with the aim of understanding the ecosystem for delivering T1D care and key barriers to access.- Synthesize and document key learnings, and support dissemination to key stakeholders through reports, briefs, presentation decks and other collaterals as needed.- Lead the design and implementation of processes and systems for collection, management and review of programmatic data and results to monitor progress and inform strategy.- Co-ordinate and monitor implementation of programmatic activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with state program teams to plan activities, monitor implementation, and review progress.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation and roll-out of activities and plan for / implement suitable mitigation mechanisms to address identified risks.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with relevant government stakeholders, development partners, and other stakeholders.- Support development of compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders, such as progress narratives, update notes, etc.- Support program leadership in donor and grant management and managing the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes.- Support with other responsibilities as requested by the program leadership.
- Under the guidance of the Sr Manager EM & O2, co-create and monitor the strategic direction and implementation of the EM & O2 programme and ensure consistent improvements in equitable access to medical oxygen through government-led initiatives.- Develop critical insights on programme goals, focus areas (such as prevention, diagnosis, access, health systems strengthening etc), and focus geographies while synthesizing these with project impact and effectiveness for instrumental action by programme leadership.- Support the Sr. Manager to provide overall project management and oversight by devising and running programme management tools to ensure that expected deliverables and targets are achieved on time and on budget while working and coordinating with state leads and the central team.- Lead the development of programme communication approach and collaterals for external stakeholders such as government, donor, and partners for furthering programmatic and organizational outreach objectives.- Optimize and manage the donor engagement cadence for timely and impactful outcome from key meetings, workshops, and field visits.- Support the Sr. Manager EM & O2 to develop evidence-informed new initiatives for hypothesis testing, demonstrations, and scale within the ambit of existing grants and for actively writing and converting proposals for new grants.- Capacitate and mentor team members on identified aspects which aid their growth journey at WJCF while helping them contribute more effectively, identify talent and team needs, and support the Sr. Manager in recruitment of new team members.- Work with leadership to identify new areas for achieving coverage and equity goals.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leader.
- Develop deep relationships based on trust and expertise with key government stakeholders- Draft and review technical documents such as guidelines, SOPs, manuals, presentations etc. - Provide technical inputs to stakeholders on various programme priorities- Undertake supervisory visits to identify field level challenges and share findings with officials- Support preparation for state and national level reviews - Undertake data analysis and present key insights to officials- Undertake any other duties as requested by the TSU Lead/Director