Click column header to sort
- Design and develop data collection tools and support the training of the field team on gathering relevant data about the pilot implementation using the developed tools.- Collate, clean, and analyse data gathered by field staff during the pilot implementation to draw actionable insights for the program team and government stakeholders.- Analyse data about the utilization of government schemes/ programs (including Ayushman Bharat Niramayam), enabled through pilot implementation.- Analyse the data on the functioning of the call centre to improve efficiency and enable optimal allocation of resources.- Design and deploy dashboards to enable the program team and government stakeholders to keep track of the pilot progress and government schemes’ utilization.- Provide analytical support to Deen Dayal Swasthya Suraksha Parishad (DDSSP) to enable more effective and co-ordinated delivery PM-JAY through IC pilot- Support the development of research protocol, tools, and other relevant documentation for the evaluation study to be conducted at the end of the pilot to assess the pilot results.- Synthesize results and support dissemination of key learnings from the pilot implementation through development of presentations, reports, briefs, and publications, as required by the program team.- Provide any other support, as required by the program team.- Other responsibilities as needed.
Budgeting and Reporting:- Develop in-depth understanding of multiple programs’ budgets and expense drivers/levers and support program managers/ budget holders in developing/revising budget guidelines, and, preparation/submission of detailed program budgets- Support the Director Finance and Program Managers in consolidation, validation and analysis of operational expenses against budgets; provide variance explanations and effect adjustments to programmatic plans/budgets- Review income allocations and closely coordinate with program managers on execution rate, adjustments needed, and reforecasting of budgets to ensure consistency with programmatic goals/plans- Prepare budget presentations for discussions/approvals and incorporation of these in program reports/submissionFinancial Management and Planning:- Prepare management reports/dashboard for tracking critical KPIs, and grants’/projects’ performance and advise Program managers on productivity metrics and cost efficiencies- Support project teams in development of financial proposals/plans for new grants and support translation of these into detailed financial scenarios, cost heads/expense categories, phasing etc.Grant Management:- Support program teams in preparing, reviewing, reconciling and submitting financial reports to donors and in setting up and implementing appropriate reporting protocols- Support development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures for grants management, budgeting guidelines and financial management- Send timely alerts and reminders for coordination with other WJCF Offices- Process partner agreements/contracts and coordinate timely payments and maintenance of all partners records and financial documentsEfficient financial risk management:- Support the Finance function in effective risk management measures, ensuring judicious utilisation of funds, adherence to budgets, and compliance with regulatory norms- Support risk assessment of partners and institute measures including systems, processes and training of partners (and WJCF staff) in compliance and risk managementCompliance & audit support:- Support development and implementation of policies, systems, and procedures to ensure financial probity, transparency, and adoption of best practices- Assist Director Finance in in external/intrenal audits, reviews and preparation of audit action plan- Other responsibilities as needed
- Support GoMP state RI cell in strengthening Routine Immunization and COVID-19 vaccination campaign review mechanism by generating insights from different data platforms.- Develop and socialize dashboards and custom-defined performance reports for state and sub-state functionaries to utilize for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision making.- Assess Immunization data systems uptake, identify bottlenecks, and develop an action plan to improve the use of data for decision making.- Develop comprehensive operational plans for piloting new approaches and interventions for improvement in immunization service delivery, demand generation, and data systems strengthening- Build strategies and devise plans for scale-up of the tested and successful approaches/interventions of priority districts.- Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery.- Contribute to program strategy by developing purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management.- Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions while ensuring sustainable and continuous capacity building of key government functionaries.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by country leadership.
- Support the State Team Lead in developing and implementing of the WJCF programme ensuring for supporting improvements in data systems and review mechanisms, service delivery, supply chain, and other Routine Immunization aspects- Craft program management frameworks and implementation and reporting mechanisms and optimize the existing ones in alignment with WJCF’s strategy and immunization context to facilitate effective oversight and management, encompassing key processes impact indicators, and effective measurement mechanisms- Lead the implementation of the Monitoring & Evaluation framework through the WJCF team- Conceptualize, design and coordinate program impact and progress evaluation surveys- Assimilate and triangulate information from multiple sources to monitor performance and inform strategy refresh where required- Significantly contribute to documenting programme progress through reports, presentations and templates for effective internal use and dissemination of reports at state and national levels- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identify the most critical hurdles to scaling up, and develop innovative strategies to address them- Travel on short notice to the various parts of the state- Undertake any other duties as requested by the State Team Lead
- Assist APLMA (Asia Pacific Leaders Malaria Alliance Secretariat), MoHFW, NCVBDC and WJCF in planning and conceptualizing a successful Leaders’ Conclave in 2022- Undertake background research on various meetings in the past and assist in preparation of the agenda for the Leaders’ Conclave 2022- Assist APLMA and WJCF in strengthening engagement and inter-sector coordination across stakeholders (GoI, MoHFW, WHO, NVBDCP, civil society, academic Institutes and APLMA) towards the successful execution of the conclave- Support APLMA and WJCF in development of background materials, policy brief, meeting logistics and reports to support various stakeholders with strategic information guiding the conclave process- Arrange appointments and follow-up meetings with various departments and stakeholders linking to the Leaders’ Conclave- Documentation and follow up on the technical meeting notes and action points identified during the Working Group meetings of the Leaders’ Conclave- Coordinate and work with the event management agency (to be identified) to ensure successful conclave including working on budgets, agenda, background notes and essential flow for the pre, during and post-event- Undertake any other duties as requested by competent authorities
- Engage with the State Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP) staff, Regional WHO consultants, MD-NHM and facilitate engagement as well as co-ordination for LTBI roll out as per project timelines and plan- Provide oversight and support program operations for a cluster of 4 to 5 states defined by project leadership- Ensure creation of state level strategic approaches for effective implementation of operations plan, be responsive to ensure resolution of challenges at the state and sub state level- Provide state leads and partner organisations the necessary technical and administrative supervision to achieve programmatic and financial objectives of the project- Represent CHAI at various forums and creating channels of communication with government stakeholders and development partners- Support the State TB cell in Project Implementation Plan (PIP) budgeting and provide technical leadership in articulating issues and proposing solutions- Undertake periodic monitoring of LTBI intervention through field visits, reviews and assessments as required- Provide input to the National Program Management Unit (NPMU – CHAI) on process improvement, MIS uptake and feature usage, patient level communication triggers and suggest solutions to overcome the gaps in implementation- Identify gaps in public sector LTBI program implementation and prepare capacity building plan for various NTEP staff levels for the region and ensure its implementation- Assist the state leads in preparing programmatic reports for the state on monthly/quarterly/annual basis- Work with state leads to facilitate continuous supply of public sector commodities (diagnostics and drugs) as well as advocate for roll of LTBI strategy in non-project districts, availability of newer formulations and diagnostics- Support capacity building and technical assistance to the project team in the state- Ensure process adherence, Data Compliance and support SR in State and District level leadership hiring- Other responsibilities as needed
- Assess the field team's knowledge, skills, and requirement and create a roadmap for building capacity- Oversee and deliver training to field personnel at the state & district level in the areas of TB Guidelines, project implementation, Management Information Systems and softer aspects such as communication, rapport building, body language, time management, stress management etc. to aid quality service delivery- Develop an overall or individualized cadre-based training content and development plan- Coordinate with national, state and field teams to understand training needs and up-gradation as and when required- Create an onboarding plan for new hires at different levels of project implementation.- Develop tools to monitor the quality and effectiveness of training in conjunction with the M&E team- Undertake regular field visits to monitor field effectiveness and get feedback from stakeholders such as patients, Providers, Government staff, Doctors, and ASHAs- Understand consistent operational challenges of a particular geography, relative context and prepare specific training programs to resolve them- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices- Other responsibilities as needed
- Provide strategic and analytical support to program work streams, including interventions in the larger NCDs segment, and identify high impact areas of intervention in screening, diagnostics, and treatment for cervical cancer, other common cancers, NCDs.- Monitor program implementation activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with field staff to review programmatic activities, track implementation of activities, and monitor and review outputs.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks/ mitigation mechanisms.- Support development of proposals, work plans, budgets and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas.- Develop strong working relationships with and represent WJCF as trusted advisor to key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, suppliers and NGOs, and ensure coordination of resources and effort for maximum impact.- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge on common cancers and other NCDs, especially regarding developments in screening, diagnosis and treatment, supplier landscape, regulatory issues and guidelines through rigorous research.- Support program management and leadership team with programmatic activities, and evaluation and scoping of other potential intervention areas, as required.
- Support the Program Manager to identify and define CHAI's overall strategy towards ABDM Implementation, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact- Contribute as a part of a cross-functional team at the NHA towards effective implementation and adoption of ABDM by establishing program-level/individual goals and creating professional growth opportunities for team members- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with the central & state-level stakeholders towards effective implementation of ABDM and strategic initiatives- Work with global and in-country leadership to identify and pursue fund-raising opportunities- Support CHAI leadership in managing donor & grant, operations, and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate time frames- Draw on CHAI’s global and local expertise as well as that of local and international development partners to leverage complimentary expertise, funding and/or technical collaborations- Perform other responsibilities as requested by CHAI/NHA leadership
- Support comprehensive field diagnostics in assigned blocks/districts, in collaboration with district health authorities under GoUP, and coordinate the creation of block/district-specific RI coverage improvement action plans- Track progress against action plan regularly for GoUP and support government RI program managers in resolving specific challenges- Build trust-based relationships with relevant block/district stakeholders in immunization and support DIO/CMO/MoICs in leading effective review meetings and using immunization data for decision making- Draw field level insights through regular interaction with healthcare workers and block/district program managers and addressing gaps through coordination with concerned officials- Identify data collection & reporting challenges and support targeted interventions, led by GoUP, to strengthen immunization data processes at regular intervals- Undertake capacity building initiatives, led by GoUP, for frontline workers and health functionaries in selected blocks- Ensure implementation of coverage improvement strategies including tools & templates, community initiatives and process improvements amongst others- Prepare and disseminate RI performance insights, intervention status reports and field insights from assigned blocks- Travel across the assigned blocks on a regular basis and to other parts of the state as and when required- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor