Click column header to sort
Programmatic Support- Lead the design and development of implementation guidelines, processes, standard operating procedures, and monitoring protocol in alignment with overall project objectives- Lead recruitment efforts at the district level and train District leads and Relationship Officers on project objectives, activities, data systems and monitoring processes- In consultation with the project lead, design and deploy strategies for achieving overall project outcomes and milestones- Support the district teams in stakeholder management, communication material design, templating project progress and learning- Undertake regular monitoring through site visits to HWCs along with District Leads, Relationship officers and healthcare workers- Oversee the selection process of Ayushman Bharat Health & Wellness centres by providing technical support to district level staff through early site visits- Lead the selection and onboarding of a media agency for designing the capacity building modules for healthcare workers’ training in districts- Regularly review project management indicators to monitor the progress of the project- Support in monitoring and reporting of project milestones committed to donors- Disseminating ground level findings with stakeholders at the national level and donors through report briefs, project presentations, summarised data, and insights- Act as a thought leader to the national leadership in driving the projectTechnical Support- Lead primary level data collection for gap assessment and overseeing the adoption of risk tools by creating questionnaires, planning for timely data collection, and creating efficient frameworks- Conduct secondary research on existing guideline documents for differentiated TB care at health & wellness centres, and disseminate those findings to the district staff in a simple and concise manner- Define key indicators and data systems to monitor project progress through program management reports and dashboards- Leading the quantitative analysis of all data collected at the district level, and dissemination of those findings- Manage the project data operations, ensure timely reporting and data qualityOther responsibilities as needed
- Lead the project at the state through strong program management and ensure implementation of programmatic strategies to achieve the program objectives in close coordination with the National program management team- Develop strong relationships with the respective block (CHO/MO/ANM) & district level (DTO/CMHO/CS) for effective implementation of program activities and engage them by conducting regular meetings, updating them on project progress and learnings- Support the development of project implementation manual and monitoring tools, including protocols, processes, and standard operating procedures- Develop and drive specific field level strategies in alignment with overall program objectives and prepare a monthly activity plan to achieve the relevant milestones- Undertake regular field visits with NTEP and general health systems staff to gather patient-level insights and review project progress periodically with Stakeholders and project staff- Identify training needs and design, plan and conduct training programs, workshops, meetings, and campaigns in coordination with the National team- Finalize intervention HWC sites based on geographical representation, infrastructural capacity, and discussion with DTO, CMO & district staff- Synthesize learning and experience through the project activities and share them internally and externally through presentations, reports, and briefs. Apprise and advocate to stakeholders on the results and learnings from the project and drive decisions to scale up such activities at other sites (HWCs)- Develop a thorough understanding of the national guidance on differentiated TB care at Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness C enters (AB-HWCs)- Network with other NGO partners to drive collaborative engagement- Lead recruitment efforts in the district for relationship officers and others as required, and train them in project activities- Plan and drive the activities undertaken by relationship officer(s) - Other responsibilites as needed
Review of technical specifications:- The project team has drafted a list of technical specifications for the procurement including specs for the Xray unit, CAD software, PACs, licenses, accessories, and service level agreements, relying heavily on the WHO guidelines. The Expert shall review these specifications to see if they are specific enough and sufficient for the purpose of the study.Review of the evaluation criteria & evaluation process:- The Expert shall review the evaluation criteria developed by the project team for (a) objectivity (b) correct weight assignment (c) overall criteria methodology.- The Expert shall also advise the Evaluation Committee reviewing the proposals on key criteria criticality.Assistance in evaluation of vendors in on-field demonstration of the device+ software unit:- The procurement process involves an on-site demonstration by the vendor of the proposed device and software unit. The Expert shall assist the team in development of a scorecard for thorough evaluation of vendors for the on-field demonstration.In addition, the Expert shall participate in the on-site demonstrations of shortlisted vendors [maximum four vendors]. The Expert shall guide the procurement committee on the performance of the proposed unit with respect to (a) quality of images (b) usability and (c) integration of the x-ray and CAD software. [Four onsite meetings] Estimated number of hours: A maximum of 60 working hours over a period of 3 months, as required. Payments to be made on actuals. Key Deliverables:- Final technical specifications- Finalised evaluation criteria- Detailed scorecard of on field performance of proposed units for each vendor.- Evaluation of on field performance of proposed units for each vendor.- Commentary/expert opinion on best fit among proposed devices
- Support comprehensive field diagnostics in assigned blocks/districts, in collaboration with district health authorities under GoB, and coordinate the creation of block/district-specific RI coverage improvement action plans- Track progress against action plan regularly for GoB and support government RI program managers in resolving specific challenges- Build trust-based relationships with relevant block/district stakeholders in immunization and support DIO/CMO/MoICs in leading effective review meetings and using immunization data for decision making- Draw field level insights through regular interaction with healthcare workers and block/district program managers and addressing gaps through coordination with concerned officials- Identify data collection & reporting challenges and support targeted interventions, led by GoB, to strengthen immunization data processes at regular intervals- Undertake capacity building initiatives, led by GoB, for frontline workers and health functionaries in selected blocks- Ensure implementation of coverage improvement strategies including tools & templates, community initiatives and process improvements amongst others- Prepare and disseminate RI performance insights, intervention status reports and field insights from assigned blocks- Travel across the assigned blocks on a regular basis and to other parts of the state as and when required- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- Work closely with the SHA leadership and management to identify, design and deliver on all initiatives- Identify and create demand for support on insurance policy and operations, performance management and use of evidence for decision making, working with SHA leadership to articulate this need- Work closely with the Health Financing program lead to refine and expand the program strategy, develop and deliver on develop clear operational plans for execution- Identify central and state capacities and needs in insurance implementation and performance management, including enrolment, empanelment, claims and fraud management- Provide direct technical assistance to SHA and state level partners to identify priority challenges in core operations, synthesize evidence, design strategies for iterative improvement, implement and test outcomes. Facilitate input from key experts and practitioners from CHAI and local partners.- Develop innovative approaches to capacity building, ensuring skills transfer and government ownership in all projects- Advise senior managers on strategic and policy decisions and support troubleshooting on core insurance functions. Facilitate input from key experts and local practitioners as relevant- Work with the program lead to organize and facilitate learning exchanges, workshops and trainings for practitioner-to-practitioner exchange, to strengthen capacity and knowledge sharing on priority technical topics- Contribute to the writing and editing of reports, presentations and policy briefs on related topics as necessary. Participate in meetings, technical working groups and conferences as required- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships and engagement with CHAI India and global teams, local institutional partners, and technical/academic institutions at national and state levels, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Other responsibilities as needed
- Drive engagement with stakeholders to develop a comprehensive communication strategy for operational interventions based on the project plan.- Work closely with the project team to develop a deep understanding of the target audience and design key communication content with behavioural nudges, using human-centred design.- Coordinate with stakeholders to understand requirements for IEC material (visual aids, flyers, LBLs etc.) and co-create through frequent consultations during the design process- Translate requirements into briefs for the agency to design and develop IEC material- Manage quality of deliverables from the agency as per timelines- Work with agency(s) to develop digital collaterals such as multimedia messages, GIFs, short videos as per need- Lead coordination for the development of scripts and copy for IEC materials- Conduct regular field visits to get feedback on engagement strategy from providers, patients, and the field team- Understand implementation challenges and barriers to adoption from all stakeholders, including patients and incorporate learnings.- Develop and update appropriate tools to enable field staff to engage with patients, bearing the above challenges in mind.- Design the communication template for community engagement for the Field Level Workers (FLW), including X-ray Coordinator, TBHV, ASHA and People’s representative at the local level.- Design and automate communications for a maximum engagement at monthly x-ray camps.- Develop appropriate patient education communication literature based on patient-level insights- Provide technical and marketing guidance to field teams.- Exercise administrative and budgetary oversight over the agency/project. Other responsibilities as needed.- The candidate should be ready to try different conceptual methodologies and bring forth nuances of patient-level communication with innovative approaches.- Work independently in a diversified environment with minimum supervision and meet deadlines under pressure- Perform various conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration, and evaluation of projects.- Facilitate and serve as project liaison for externally managed patient Studiesa
- Co-create and monitor the strategic direction and implementation of the cancer program, ensuring equitable access to quality services, sustainability and scalability of key interventions on secondary prevention of cervical cancer.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with donors, key government partners (national and state level), developmental partners, and other relevant stakeholders to expand access to quality cancer care.- Support engagement with new and existing donors, including developing workplans and budgets, writing and presenting narrative and financial reports to effectively communicate program progress, challenges and risks.- Lead program design and implementation of processes, systems for collection, collation, and synthesis of program data to inform program strategy, operations, and reviews.- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships and engagement with CHAI global and country teams, institutional partners, experts and technical/academic institutions at national and state levels, and ensure coordination of resources and effort for maximum impact.- Anchor grant management and coordinate program specific communication with the relevant program country teams, CHAI global cervical cancer team and donor. This entails:- Regular communication with CHAI program country teams and the CHAI global cervical cancer team to share progress and learnings from program implementation- Drafting required update reports (e.g., program progress report, project logframe, risk mitigation plan, etc.) and budget review documents to aid communication with the program donor- Preparing program briefs for the WJCF country and program leadership and the CHAI global cervical cancer team to aid in internal and external communication- Lead program communication by sharing key learnings, outcome and impact, through creation of impactful content and dissemination across a broad range of communication channels, including organizing and facilitating dissemination through stakeholder workshops and seminars.- Support identification of new initiatives – within, allied to, or in addition to the existing program on cervical cancer prevention; and work with the WJCF and CHAI leadership teams to identify and engage with potential donors to support such initiatives.- Aid and support other aspects of the cancer program by working closely with the WJCF state, country, and global teams.
- Co-create and monitor the strategic direction and implementation of the EM O2 program, ensuring consistent improvements in equitable access based on and support to government-led initiatives.- Support program leadership to provide overall project management and oversight to ensure that expected deliverables and targets are achieved on time and on budget and lead components of these independently.- Coordinate with the other teams to exchange ideas and ensure timely delivery and progress on the envisaged operational plans.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with MoHFW, other government stakeholders, and key partners at a senior level.- Play the high-level representational role with the government, donors, partners, and other stakeholders at the national and state levels.- Provide strategic insight at technical working groups and/or other high-level meetings/conferences as a senior level representative of the organization.- Lead, guide, and mentor a high-powered team of motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues across geographies.- Build the program by continually developing capacity and skills of staff, identifying human resources needs and leading recruitment of new team members.- Undertake donor and grant management and manage the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes.- Work with leadership to further the scope of the program and identify new areas where the organization can deliver value.- Assist with resource mobilization and development of donor proposals by identifying areas with significant beneficiary and policy impact to scale-up program implementation initiatives.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the program leader.
- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with key government officials and partners at a senior level- Act as a thought partner to government officials and donors, helping to shape thinking around surveillance and diagnostics strengthening- Co-create and monitor the strategic direction and implementation of the Covid-19, Diagnostics and Surveillance program- Play the high-level representational role with the government, donors, partners, and other stakeholders at the national and state levels.- Manage a team of analysts and associates and provide ongoing support to the team- Provide strategic insight at technical working groups and/or other high level meetings/conferences as a senior level representative of CHAI- Undertake donor and grant management and manage the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes- Contribute to internal organization development initiatives- Undertake any other duties as requested by the program leader
Strategic Leadership & Donor Management- Lead the overall portfolio and program for Access to Safe Drinking water and drive the strategic roadmap for ‘Access to Safe Drinking Water’ - Lead all donor communication and reporting as per the requirement of the project- Develop donor portfolio and design donor outreach strategies for sourcing funds for scaling up the model in other geographies- Support in developing business models (financial modelling) aimed at increasing efficiency of the entire CWTP vis a vis keeping the system sustainable- Establish linkages at the relevant national level forums/think-tanks and participate in workshops, seminars, webinars etc.Program Operations- Provide research and analytical support to the department to aid identification of sites and SHGs/entrepreneurs for setting up CWTPs- Mapping water treatment technology landscape to better inform the department’s decision making to identify suitable technology- Identifying innovative models for promoting access to safe drinking water by involving community- Liaison with the State and district level officials for efficient and timely execution of the project- Establishing convergence with the other line departments like Tribal Welfare, National Health Mission, Women and Child Development, Education etc. for efficient operations of the CWTPs- Map relevant government welfare schemes (with budgetary outlays corresponding utilization data) at national and state level- Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) incorporating the best practices on how to effectively manage CWTPs- Design IEC collaterals and event calendars for conducting awareness generation sessions among the communities- Provide handholding support to the SHGs/entrepreneurs and build their capacities for efficient operationalization and management of the CWTPsProgram Monitoring- Support Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) through conducting baseline/end line surveys- Develop monitoring frameworks, tools and reporting templates for bringing in efficiency and ensuring transparency in operations- Monitoring operations of the CWTPs and ensure submission of regular reports and analysis to PHED and SRLM leadership- Manage the field team comprising of staff at Bhopal office and field coordinators- Travel to various project blocks at a short notice as required by the Department/Program Manager- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program or country leadership