Click column header to sort
Drive NVI program and grant management, in collaboration with program and country leadership- Develop, support and manage a team of ~1-2 global associates/technical advisors on the NVI team, to drive team effectiveness and engagement across the portfolio.- Support development of program-wide and country-specific objectives, strategies and milestones regarding new vaccine introductions.- Assess progress against program objectives in areas of focus in collaboration with country team and regional managers.- Help prepare high-quality briefings for donors and CHAI management, including achievements to date, key risks & opportunities, and action plan going forward; effectively manage donor relationships.Lead CHAI's vaccines program in the area of new vaccine introduction, in collaboration with program and country leadership- Develop/update CHAI’s strategy and thought leadership related to new vaccine introductions, both at global and country level, to increase CHAI’s effectiveness and impact.- Support fundraising and grant proposal and budget development in line with CHAI’s strategy, model, competitive priorities and capabilities, both at country and global level.- Foster horizontal collaboration across Global Vaccine Delivery sub-teams to ensure NVI interventions are leveraged to support other CHAI’s vaccine delivery objectives (e.g. improving vaccine cold chain and supply chain, supporting service delivery at the last mile, supporting sub-national level management systems, ensuring successful transition from Gavi support, leveraging immunization to support primary health care strengthening etc.); putting in place appropriate mechanisms to ensure cross-fertilization across these objectives.- Foster collaboration with other CHAI teams, including Vaccines Markets Team, Global Malaria, Global Cervical Cancer teams etc to align strategic activities between new vaccine introductions and other relevant health interventions.Provide strategic and programmatic leadership for the design and implementation of work in focus countries to dramatically and sustainably optimize new vaccine introductions, in collaboration with direct reports and Regional Managers- Support ramp up of new workstreams and new focus countries, and strengthen capabilities of existing programs, leveraging institutional knowledge from CHAI.- Contribute to the design, planning and implementation of high-impact work with country teams to achieve high and sustainable coverage of new and routine vaccines in CHAI focus countries. - Drive continuous development and effective dissemination and use of programmatic "toolkits" and “playbooks”, lessons learned, and other know-how related to new vaccine introductions across CHAI's vaccines program focus countries. - Demonstrate impact and support countries to plan for scale and sustainability of high-impact work, including transition of successful practices to national government leadership.Improve national and global practices and policies related to new vaccine introductions, in collaboration with direct reports and program leadership- Develop productive relationships with key stakeholders (WHO, Gavi, BMGF, UNICEF, PATH, JSI, Jhpiego) and foster effective exchange of know-how with partners.- Become a respected and trusted thought leader in this area of focus within CHAI and within the global immunization community.- Disseminate CHAI's programmatic insights into the global immunization community and inform global policies and country practices beyond CHAI focus countries, including through Global working groups (e.g., EPI manager meetings, WHO hosted regional meetings, antigen specific global working groups, etc.)- Other tasks as requested by manager.
- Support government partners with planning, analytics, problem-solving and implementing of their new vaccines introduction (NVI) strategy- Facilitate monitoring, evaluation and analysis for continuous program adaptation and improvement- Ensure the documentation of activities and outcomes to create replicable models and policy advocacy documents- Support the country to conduct micro-planning, including digital micro-planning, as required- Support the country to update phased introduction strategies based on vaccine supply allocated to the country following the Gavi vaccine funding application- Under the guidance of the malaria vaccine technical working group (TWG) and the respective MoH, conduct and disseminate research (knowledge, attitudes and practices studies, demand assessments etc.) to inform vaccine introduction planning- Develop malaria vaccine program training materials and conduct trainings (or support a training plan / program) aimed at all levels of the health system- Provide support for development and implementation of plans for comprehensive vaccine management, with strategies to reduce wastage and stock-outs- Support MoH to develop and/or maintain mechanisms for National Malaria Control Programs (NMCP) and EPI coordination at national and sub-national levels, including routinely reviewing roles and responsibilities of these mechanisms (and their membership) to align with the evolving needs of the malaria vaccine program- Develop and strengthen vaccine platforms to reach children at new contact points in the routine immunization schedule- Provide support for development and implementation of risk communication and community engagement (RCCE) plans to promote vaccine confidence, including development of relevant Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials- Develop or adapt monitoring procedures and tools to suit the malaria vaccine program needs- Support the MoH to plan and conduct supportive supervision with the aim of continuous improvement of the program,- Document and disseminate lessons learnt from the program to inform scale-up to other sub-national areas of the country- Perform basic finance and admin functions as needed, especially related to activities, under the guidance of the Finance Manager- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Deputy Country Director and or Country Director
- Support WJCF’s Immunization team and GoB in developing and implementing the programme ensuring supporting improvements in strengthening management and governance, service delivery, supply chain, and other Routine Immunization aspects.- Analysis of complex and multiple sets of datasets, generating routine and on-demand reports. Develop and socialize dashboards and custom-defined performance reports for state and sub-state functionaries to utilize for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making.- Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking.- Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose/Drop Out children in identified geographies.- Conceptualize, design, and coordinate program impact and progress evaluation surveys.- Significantly contribute to internal and external capacity-building initiatives by the team for improving data handling and decision-making competencies of target trainee cohorts.- Significantly contribute to the documentation of program progress through reports, presentations, and templates for effective internal use and dissemination of reports at the state and national levels.- Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders across the immunization ecosystem in the state.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Develop comprehensive plans for piloting new approaches and interventions for improvement in immunization service delivery, program review mechanism, demand generation, and data systems strengthening in Uttar Pradesh.- Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose children in identified geographies.- Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking.- Provide analytical and programmatic support to the team and to the state RI Cell on RI strengthening.- Quickly analyze large data sets to provide insights to internal and external stakeholders.- Develop and socialize the dashboard and customized performance reports to be utilized for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making.- Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery.- Capacitate and mentor field team members on identified aspects that aid their growth journey while helping them contribute more effectively.- Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Assist in the design and implementation of M&E strategies aligned with program work plans.- Contribute to the development of research tools, including protocols and standard operating procedures for evaluation surveys.- Collaborate with program teams to collect and validate data, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.- Participate in facility assessments and provide support to identify program bottlenecks and solutions.- Assist in updating M&E dashboards and reporting frameworks for ongoing projects.- Support program staff in data management, recording, and reporting processes.- Support the creation of communication materials, such as presentations, reports, and briefs, to showcase program results through data analysis.- Assist in the dissemination of knowledge products to stakeholders at local, regional, and global levels.- Collaborate with program teams to document best practices and success stories.- Participate in the implementation of a learning dissemination plan, aligning communication objectives with various stakeholder groups.- Undertake primary and seconda ry research and deliver data-based insights to provide credible evidence for formulating systems strengthening strategies on immunization- Acquire data from public data sources and maintain data sets and support primary data collection from the field- Work closely with the programme team for providing effective data analysis against the set objectives and deviations- Assimilate and triangulate information from multiple sources to monitor performance and inform strategy refresh where required- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identify the most critical hurdles to scaling up, and develop innovative strategies to address them.- Co-ordinate project wide outputs related to reporting, compliance, and updates- Undertake any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Support the development of program strategy and operational plan for the Urban Immunization strengthening project. - Develop comprehensive plans for piloting new approaches and interventions for improvement in immunization service delivery, program review mechanism, demand generation, and data systems strengthening in urban areas. - Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose children in identified geographies. - Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking. - Provide analytical and programmatic support to the team and to the state RI Cell on RI strengthening with special emphasis on urban immunization. - Develop and socialize the RI dashboard and customized performance reports to be utilized for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making. - Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery. - Capacitate and mentor field team members on identified aspects that aid their growth journey while helping them contribute more effectively. - Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. - Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well. - Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Provide strategic and administrative support to Senior Program Officers and Senior Program Manager to ensure smooth and successful program development and implementation- Ensure effective communication with key local partners and internal program for better coordination and planning- Operationalize and implement recommendations and technical guidance as agreed with local partners- Support government partners with planning, analytics, problem-solving and implementing of their new vaccines introduction (NVI) strategy- For instances where CHAI has sub-national vaccine consultants, work closely with them to support partner sites (Provincial and District Office of Health, Primary Health centre and other related local government bodies), including- communities to ensure the success of the NVI program- Facilitate monitoring, evaluation and analysis for continuous program adaptation and improvement- Ensure the documentation of activities and outcomes in order to create replicable models and policy advocacy documents- Perform basic finance and admin functions as needed, especially related to activities, under the guidance of the CHAI Finance team- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Senior Program Manager and or Associate Program Director and or Country Director
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for WJCF’s immunization portfolio projects, including research studies, program evaluations, interventions, newsletters, success stories, case studies, meeting slide-decks, and technical notes.- Collaborate with multidisciplinary and multi-location teams, including public health professionals, researchers, and program managers, to accurately document project objectives, methodologies, and outcomes.- Write clear, concise, and precise reports, summaries, and technical documents to effectively communicate research findings, program outcomes, and public health recommendations.- Conduct literature reviews and contribute to synthesizing scientific evidence for the development of guidelines, policies, and interventions.- Maintain and update document repositories, databases, and filing systems to facilitate easy access and retrieval of information.- Assist in preparing presentations, training materials, and educational resources for public health initiatives.- Travel to project locations, meet with government officials, and capture photography/videography to document diverse project activities.- Ensure quality assurance and confidentiality in documentation, including avoiding plagiarism, complying with regulations, maintaining branding consistency, and handling information ethically.- Identify platforms and opportunities to showcase and disseminate project interventions.- Adhere to ethical information handling and referencing practices in all products.- Perform assigned tasks as required.