Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Provide technical design and analytical support to the department to aid identification of sites and SHGs for setting up CWTPs- Support PHED with technology landscape to better inform the department’s decision making to identify suitable technology- Support the department in coordinating with technology vendors to ensure timely setting up of the CWTPs- Support the department in monitoring day-to-day operations of the CWTPs through department field coordinators and prepare regular reports and analysis for PHED leadership- Draft standard operating procedure (SOPs) incorporating the best practices of managing CWTPs- Support the Department in coordination with stakeholders and to ensure timely execution of the program- Support Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) through baseline/midline/end line surveys- Travel to various project blocks at a short notice as requited by the Department- Other responsibilites as needed
- Provide government stakeholders with data-based insights to identify scalable and sustainable nutrition-sensitive interventions.- Identify nutrition rich crops and commodities (as per agro-climatic zones) for implementation of nutrition sensitive practices- Design/customize strategy for adopting a food systems approach to achieve better nutritional outcomes- Design/customize SOPs for food systems interventions (includes nutrition demand generation) and pilot implement the same in select blocks/villages- Design/customize package of practices for implementation (nutrition garden, backyard poultry, farm pond, etc.)- Design/customize SOPs and pilot implementation of local food processing practices for nutrition-rich commodities- Pilot implementation of designed package of practices and SOPs in select blocks/villages- Technical Assistance to government stakeholder staff to implement the practices across multiple blocks/villages- Monitor the intervention and devise course correction measures, if required- Initiate convergence dialogue with existing government programs (ICDS, MDM, and such others)- Support in conducting consultative workshops with experts to design and develop the implementation plans- Coordinate with NGOs, CBOs and other private players already implementing nutrition-sensitive interventions- Travel within the state and multiple national locations at short notice- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Program Manager
- Designing training content framework for building capacities of master trainers and government staff on scalable and sustainable nutrition sensitive interventions- Development/customization of quality training content/Package of Practices (PoPs) and BCC tools on promotion of dietary diversity and other nutrition sensitive practices- Conducting capacity building workshops for Master Trainers and Community Resource Persons- Supervising training delivery by master trainers and updating modules (as per requirement)- Developing case studies, SOPs, toolkits for the practices implemented on ground- Supporting Community Based Organizations/ entrepreneurs to develop micro-plans- Technical Assistance to government stakeholder staff to implement the practices across multiple blocks/villages- Support in conducting consultative workshops with experts to design and develop the implementation plans- Travel within the state and multiple national locations at short notice- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Program Manager
- Engage with Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP) staff and facilitate engagement for public-private partnership in districts/cities- Manage overall program operations for a region with Non PPSA districts/cities- Plan and allocate non PPSA resources appropriately to maximize TB case notifications- Directly supervise activities of Non PPSA city officers- Ensure process adherence and timely data reporting by Non PPSA city officers- Provide RNTCP staff with all the necessary information related to the project and communicate project updates to them regularly- Work with the RNTCP staff to facilitate availability of public sector commodities (diagnostics and FDCs)- Support RNTCP staff in creation of a State Technical Working Group (STWG) with relevant stakeholders and facilitate coordination amongst the STWG members- Identify training needs for city officers and PPM RNTCP staff and organize the same in coordination with NPMU- Identify key private sector institutions operational in the state and liaison with them- Support capacity building and technical assistance to the project team in the state- Other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor
- Develop and oversee the strategic direction and implementation of CHAI’s Nutrition Programme, ensuring consistent improvements in equitable access to nutrition services- Nurture and scale up new initiatives that address malnutrition by catalysing government policies on dietary diversity and safe drinking water- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with MoHFW, DWCD, other government stakeholders and key partners at a senior level.- Play the high-level representational role with the government, donors, partners and other stakeholders at the national and state levels.- Manage the design and implementation of various program work streams. Provide in-depth and high-quality technical assistance to state government on programs aimed at curbing malnutrition and initiatives linking dietary diversity, safe water access and nutrition using multiple existing platforms in the state and centre like POSHAN, NRLM/ SRLM, JJM etc.- Coordinate with the delivery/implementation team to ensure timely delivery and progress on the envisaged operational plans.- Support the monitoring and evaluation team (M&E) internal and global team on the planning, implementation, and evaluation of periodic evaluation surveys- Provide strategic insight at technical working groups and/or other high-level meetings/conferences as a senior level representative of the organization- Build the program by continually developing capacity and skills of staff, identifying human resources needs and leading recruitment of new team members- Undertake donor and grant management and manage the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes- Work with leadership to further the scope of the program and identify news areas where the organization can deliver value- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Country Director
- Closely collaborate with Program Manager in development of coverage improvement strategies in collaboration with key government stakeholders and development partners in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh- Undertake primary and secondary research and deliver data based insights to provide credible evidence for formulating coverage improvement strategies and decision making- Execute implementation of immunization systems strengthening activities to improve full immunization coverage and quality of immunization service delivery across Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh- Support the Program Manager in development and implementation of the Immunization Delivery Program, ensuring consistent improvements in immunization supply chain and service delivery through strengthening of Cold Chain Management,- Vaccines Delivery and Logistics, data systems and review mechanisms- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with MoHFW, government stakeholders and key partners- Other responsibilities as needed