Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Spearhead operational excellence through strong program management and ensuring implementation of programmatic strategies to achieve program objectives- Contribute in strategizing/revising the project strategy that aligns with national/ state health and nutrition policy and guidelines such as Poshan Mission, Anaemia Mukt Bharat, and others- Coordinate with state, district and regional health officials on program objectives- Develop Terms of Reference (ToR) for implementing partners for effective implementation of project interventions- Monitor the reporting discipline by partner staff to ensure submission of quality data, requisite financial expenses and utilization reports per schedule- Provide inputs for strengthening project recording/ reporting mechanism/ application based reporting- Track project progress regularly and input into the various progress reports for the purpose of internal consumption as well as government departments- Provide guidance, mentorship and oversight in nurturing and building a great program team- Analyse data for improvement of performance and programmatic decisions- Take up field visits to monitor quality of implementation, field teams' engagement with government front line functionaries, relationship with government stakeholders and other programmatic issues- Provide suggestions basis the field observations to continuously improvise program implementation and capacities of team members- Generate high level project progress reports and develop presentation for project achievements- Develop monitoring tools, concept notes, training modules and checklists- Take field coaching sessions and conduct review meetings with partner field force- Other responsibilities as needed
- Design and support implementation of strategies in the field of agriculture diversity, social entrepreneurship, innovative development finance, and capacity development- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and the team members to ensure timely execution of the projects/ programs- Develop reports and presentation decks for sensitizing internal and external stakeholders about the projects/ programs- Closely coordinate with state teams to gather data, help in M&E, and on-ground implementation of strategy and address any issues/impediments earnestly- Develop partnerships with key stakeholders (including government) to facilitate and scale the interventions on ground- Work with various stakeholders towards identifying potential opportunities in piloting innovative programs and global best practices in India- Coordinate with the State Team to ensure timely delivery and progress on Public and Private Sector Operational Plan - Support the Monitoring and evaluation team (M&E) and global team on the planning, implementation and evaluation of relevant surveys - Undertake any other duties as requested by the Program Manager or Associate Director- Travel within the state and to multiple national locations at short notice could be required as a part of this role
- Provide state rural livelihoods mission (SRLM) with data-based insights to identify scalable and sustainable interventions in agriculture based on agro-climatic zones.- Facilitate roll-out of relevant digital technology-based solutions to improve extension services to small and marginal farmer category- Support the SRLM in defining and standardizing the processes for scaling innovative interventions in nutrition-sensitive agriculture - Help in preparing the tools/ aids for nutrition mapping in agro-climatic zones, training materials for sustainable package of practices- Lead the consultative workshops with experts to design and develop the implementation plans and coordinate the with core group for ensuring progress - Coordinate with NGOs, CBOs and other private players already implementing nutrition-sensitive agriculture interventions - Support government in operationalizing the channel to drive scale through trainings and handholding, support officials at block, district and state level- Support various departments such as women and child development in improving awareness on dietary diversity through the agriculture package of practices in rural communities.- Travel within the state and multiple national locations at short notice- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Associate Director
- Closely collaborate with Program Manager in development of coverage improvement strategies in collaboration with key government stakeholders and development partners in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh- Undertake primary and secondary research and deliver data based insights to provide credible evidence for formulating coverage improvement strategies and decision making- Execute implementation of immunization systems strengthening activities to improve full immunization coverage and quality of immunization service delivery across Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh- Support the Program Manager in development and implementation of the Immunization Delivery Program, ensuring consistent improvements in immunization supply chain and service delivery through strengthening of Cold Chain Management,- Vaccines Delivery and Logistics, data systems and review mechanisms- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with MoHFW, government stakeholders and key partners- Other responsibilities as needed