Click column header to sort
- Working closely with stakeholders at NHA to design and implement an effective communication strategy for creating awareness about ABDM and onboarding healthcare professionals on HPR.- Supporting key NHA and state-level ABDM officials to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem.- Regularly hosting webinars and conducting in-person workshops, in partnership with NHA’s HPR team, to conduct live demonstrations for HPR registration process and resolve queries raised by the participants.- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting, and distilling insights and reporting them to key stakeholders, as needed.- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey.
The Associate's key responsibilities will focus on multi-country support to strengthen Health Resource Tracking across Africa. The Associate will provide targeted technical support to country advisors working with government leadership in resource tracking, facilitate sharing of insights and knowledge across CHAI-supported countries, and develop global knowledge products. This will include: Thought Partnership and Capacity Building- Strategic guidance and thought partnership to develop a roadmap/approaches to institutionalizing resource tracking processes- Research (desk and interviews) to landscape resource tracking exercises- Capacity building for CHAI teams in resource tracking, to become a team topic expert in over time- Support to in-country advisors to build Ministry of Health capacity in health resource tracking (e.g., training) and to support institutionalization activities (e.g. resource mobilization)- Process Guidance and Country-Level Execution- Production of data collection tools and training materials for Health Resource Tracking, adapted to country context and use cases- Support in drafting checklists, guidelines, standard operating procedures, and other tools to support institutionalization- Technical support to CHAI teams as needed in data cleaning, aggregation, and validation; as well as data analysis and modeling- Development and/or review of concise resource tracking reports and dissemination products tailored to audiences and use cases, with strong attention to detail- Knowledge Sharing and External Dissemination- Facilitate cross-country knowledge sharing through organization and facilitation of virtual exchanges between governments CHAI is supporting in resource tracking- Contribute to development of externally-facing knowledge products (e.g., toolkits and templates, learning briefs) to contribute to practical guidance on resource tracking; as well as advocacy and communications materials such as conference presentations and case studiesThe Associate is anticipated to grow as a core member of our global team, providing technical support across countries based on needs and the individual’s interest and skills. This will include assisting in broader strategy and proposal development as well as contributing to donor reporting and externally-facing knowledge products across our health financing portfolio. Key responsibilities may include:Global Strategy and Multi-Country Support- Participate in global strategy planning, problem-solving discussions, and review of program outputs. Support drafting program updates, presentations, concept notes, and meeting plans, as needed.- Provide targeted technical support to global technical leads and country advisors working with government leadership in the design and implementation of health financing interventions and reforms, including through the production of written documents, presentations, data analysis, and models. These technical areas of support include but are not limited to: aid coordination/resource tracking, benefits package design, health insurance design and- provider payment reforms, financial management, and gender mainstreaming in health.Donor Engagement and Monitoring & Evaluation- Support the program planning and development cycles across global and country teams through the development of project management tools such as workplans and templates- Contribute to the development of funding proposals and the production of donor reports and other associated resources (e.g., slide decks, concept notes, one-pagers)- Support documentation of program progress and outcomes, including case studies that link work in health financing and systems to expansion of SRH accessKnowledge Production and Management- Support global team technical leads and country advisors to develop health financing knowledge products on key technical topics (as described above). These knowledge products will be utilized by a range of CHAI, government, and other external audiences, and include case studies, reports, toolkits, and publications.- Support and participate in the development and organization of regular knowledge exchanges between countries and partner governments in the form of in-person and virtual summits, meetings, and trainings.- Develop and maintain technical expertise in health financing, and stay abreast of key challenges.- Other responsibilities as requested by manager
- Support development of a detailed commodity introduction and scale up plan, proactively seeking input from relevant stakeholders into the plan.- Work with MOH to coordinate partners to ensure adherence to and implementation of the introduction and scale up plan.- Support development and implementation of a monitoring, evaluation and learning plan for product introduction, including conducting field supervision visits, data collection, and data analysis of routine national and program data.- Support review of national service delivery guidelines, training materials and reference manuals to integrate new FP products.- Support/coordinate provider trainings and mentorships as required by closely working with MOH and district coordinators.- Develop and implement strategies to strengthen data management and supply chain systems at national, district and facility levels.- Support MoH in routine supply chain monitoring, review, analysis and utilization of data for programmatic decision making.- Creatively analyze and visualize data and develop presentations, progress reports, and other knowledge products to share successes and challenges met during product introduction and scale up.- Support Family Planning commodity annual quantification exercises as needed.- Work with MOHP and other stakeholders to identify available resources, analyze funding gaps and mobilize resources to fund national plan.- Coordinate closely with MOH and partners on product introduction taskforces and relevant TWGs. - Support the Program Manager in the development of work plans, reports and other program deliverables.- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
Donor Management and reporting- Lead donor reporting processes, including producing donor reports and ensuring donor-readiness of key project deliverables and ad hoc analyses - Facilitate effective donor engagement, including via monthly global teams calls and bimonthly calls for both Zambia and Zimbabwe country teams, including development of engaging and product agendas, preparation of robust materials, comprehensive notetaking, and rapid follow up on agreed action items- Establish and implement monitoring systems to closely track progress against country and global team workplans, project activities, targets, risks, and milestones- Work closely with country teams and the global team Country Support Manager to maintain accurate and up to date program information- Along with the CSM, ensure country team grant deliverables are completed timeously and are of high quality, including for routine donor engagements Knowledge Management- Along with the Knowledge Management Senior Associate, identify opportunities to facilitate cross-grant and intra-organization sharing of lessons and best practices- In close collaboration with the Knowledge Management Senior Associate, continually improve upon the communications plan for the program’s grants, and support execution- Identify topics and lessons on HIV prevention program transition, integration, and sustainability for dissemination and collaborate with Knowledge Management Senior Associate to structure and review dissemination materials for regional and global audiences Team engagement and technical assistance- Support the Associate Director in fostering a collaborative, supportive, and engaging team environmen- Maintain up to date expertise across the HIV prevention space including latest trends, research developments and support identification, translation, and utilization of relevant global and regional updates for country teamsOther responsibilities as needed.
- Collaborate with government partners, CHAI country teams, and other stakeholders, to identify data & capacity gaps that impact procurement, supply, and distribution systems, and build solutions that fit the needs of the malaria program in the context of the national health system;- Work closely with CHAI malaria country teams and government partners to integrate available data sources and build models to quantify and forecast demand for malaria commodities distributed by the public and private sectors;- Compile information on registration, quantification, procurement and distribution processes and timelines for malaria vector control, diagnostic, and treatment commodities, and document key gaps and recommendations for CHAI’s engagement;- Identify new avenues for CHAI engagement with national malaria programs and the private sector for improved supply chain management;- Outline key indicators and protocols to monitor quality assurance and distribution processes for products distributed by the private sector;- Ensure adequate procurement and distribution of commodities to all relevant levels of the health care system through planning, data analysis and visualization, and coordination across stakeholders;- Establish supply chain monitoring & evaluation (M&E) indicators to track progress and impact over time, and routinely report findings;- Support CHAI country teams in each region with supply chain strategy and training, and build a strong relationship of trust and capability with the national malaria programs.
- Develop deep understanding of technical and operational requirements of project (e-RUPI, NPCI, role of National Health Authority, the Nikshay suite of products, TB programming etc.).- Support in designing and development of operational and technical framework for piloting e-RUPI feasibility pilot for improved detection of active TB.- Develop detailed project requirements in terms of budgets and HR and contribute to hiring, training, and mentoring of project team.- Work closely with implementing partners, stakeholders and program leadership in implementing the pilot and establishing appropriate monitoring and evaluation framework and mechanisms. - Liaise and maintain relationships with stakeholders (both in the public and private sector) for socializing the project and establish channels for incorporating feedback for success of the project.- Establish and operationalize mechanisms for data collection and collation, and analyze large data sets; support insight generation around DBT payments and translation of insights into action items.- Synthesize learnings from pilot and feedback of stakeholders to support creation of scale up roadmap. - Socialize leanings from the pilot amongst officials and stakeholders to support DBT policy formulation and programming.- Support leadership in presenting study results to key stakeholders and support publication and dissemination thereof.- Support the evolution of organization’s TB strategy by identifying areas of intervention and significant impact; identify opportunities and lead new initiatives in expanding access to quality TB treatment and care.
- Working closely with the field teams and the rest of the ABDM Adoption team to ideate, problem solve and develop new iterations to make the microsite outreach model as effective as possible.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights and reporting on both to the team and other key stakeholders as needed.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Liaising with stakeholders such as the NHA’s HPR team, Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team and HMIS providers to ensure that field teams are enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process.- Working closely with the field teams and the rest of the ABDM Adoption team to ideate, problem solve and develop new iterations to make the microsite outreach model as effective as possible.- Working closely with state ABDM officials, local healthcare professional associations and other local ecosystem influencers to complement visit-based outreach efforts with other means of engagement.- Helping set up and activate new microsites, including training and capacity building activities.
- Work together with the CHAI Country Management Team to further refine CHAI’s overall strategy within the program area that are aligned with the Ministry of Health goals- Develop clear operational plans for execution and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact- Support development and maintenance of high-quality data management systems; compile, synthesize and analyze data to inform the development of assessments, training materials, reports and other materials to ensure effective program execution- Help cultivate a culture of data-use by strengthening usage and analysis of data by the government and the quality of data inputs- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Work together with the MOH teams at the National HIV and TB programs and CHAI global teams on executing project strategy, including supporting:- Development of roll-out plans for optimal products, development of training materials, work plans, budgets, and other program materials to support the uptake of optimal products- Quantification of commodity needs and creation of procurement plans- Scale-up of the MOH Integrated Supply Chain strategy, including the development of an integrated distribution plan for TB and HIV products- Strengthening or development of monitoring tools and management dashboards to ensure data is utilized for strategic decision making and planning- Ensuring planning and resources are targeted towards addressing programmatic gaps- Supporting the programs with ongoing planning from donor transition- Skills transfer and government ownership- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Senior Program Manager or Country Director
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders in the public and private sector who will directly or indirectly contribute to the success of the project- Contribute to hiring, training, and mentoring of project team- Gain a nuanced understanding of working ecosystem, administrative set up, key points of contacts at partner institutions, and develop strategy for engagement- Build intelligence on technical requirements of project (around the Nikshay suite of products, TB programming etc.)- Design SOPs for standardizing program reviews for cascade of administrative owners- Coordinate disparate efforts of partners along a common purpose and set of goals defined by CTD- Contribute to presentations to Government and donor contacts- Prioritize and define pilots and studies in collaboration with partners- Clean, manage, and analyze large data sets; support insight generation process and translation of insights into intervention design- Support the evolution of CHAI's TB strategy by identifying areas of intervention that will have significant policy impact- Support CHAI leadership in presenting study results to key stakeholders and support publication and dissemination thereof- Identify opportunities and lead new initiatives as the CHAI TB program expands
Organizational Financial Planning and Management- Under guidance of DF&A, ensure proper budget monitoring, reporting, and communicating; internally within the organization and externally with donors and government authorities as required by statutes/regulations- Drive annual, quarterly, and monthly planning and monitoring of organizational finances though reports, analyses, and insights- Support DF&A in ensuring that financial policies and procedures setup are managed and updated in close coordination with donor controllers - Support the DF&A in strategic financial planning and management, strategic risk management, business process management and systems, and compliances - Support DF&A in effectively managing sound financial practices in country in coordination with donors and programme teamGrant Financial Management- Act as a business partner to programme managers and provide timely financial advice that promotes appropriate decision making by proactively generating insights and undertaking advance planning and close monitoring for financial problem solving - With programme managers, co-develop planning, budgeting, and resource allocation as the subject matter expert on financial planning- With programme managers, co-own and drive periodic financial reporting including month-end and year-end closing processes and donor reports while ensuring accurate and timely submissions - Ensure rigorous oversight of partners through periodic assessments of financial and administrative ability and reviews of accounts and ledgers, and in collaboration with program teams assist in building their capacity to develop strong financial systems/controls- Co-ordinate and oversee the analysis of partner monitoring reports and implement appropriate measures - Prepare quarterly financial reports as per the norms defined by individual program donors and ensure timely submission of donor reports for reviewPersonnel Accounts Management- In close partnership with the HR and other Accounts colleagues, co-develop payrolls based on budgeting drive related processes from grant financials perspectivesInternal Policy Compliance and Risk Management- Support the DF&A in building and implementing a comprehensive organizational risk management plan covering identifying, assessing, responding, mitigating, and monitoring of various types of risk- Ensure compliance with organizational fiscal policies by supporting the DF&A to conduct periodic and thorough reviewsStatuory and Regulatory Compliances - Support statutory audits, donor audits, and undertaking of appropriate measures to ensure compliance and remediation - Support the development and execution of action plans based on both external and internal audit recommendations and monitor progress on achievements- Ensure compliance with FCRA, FEMA and other regulatory provisions for registered and non-profit entities in budgeting and grant reporting