Click column header to sort
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key elements and building-blocks of the ABDM ecosystem and leverage this understanding to drive the business-process strengthening initiative.- Identify, analyze, and highlight vulnerabilities, gaps, or areas for improvement in key business processes by:- Leveraging data and insights from ABDM’s pilot phase to pinpoint bottlenecks- Planning and executing strategic field visits to key healthcare providers or other collaborating entities to assess the uptake of ABDM systems and compliance of related business processes.- Leading knowledge-sharing and brainstorming sessions across teams and stakeholders to derive strategies to strengthen business processes across the ABDM ecosystem- Identify KPIs and build monitoring dashboards to enable effective programmatic decision making by training the implementation teams at both state and national levels.- Build capacity within government for evidence-based management, including through day-to-day joint tasks and deliverables as well as trainings to key stakeholders at the national and sub-national level on various aspects of the ABDM.- Facilitate key meetings/events such as trainings, state coordination meetings, IT workshops etc. as per guidance from NHA leadership.- Support the Program Manager to identify and define CHAI's overall strategy within the program area, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact.- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by country leadership.
- Soutenir l'examen du paysage des services de laboratoire privés et publics par la création d'outils de collecte de données et analyser le volume, le coût et la portée des services existants- Concevoir des options pour les PPP de laboratoires qui répondent aux priorités du gouvernement du Burkina Faso - cela comprendra la définition de la portée du PPP et l'estimation du coût et de l'impact. Ceci peut couvrir, mais n'est pas limitéà :- Soutenir l'engagement avec les entreprises privées au Burkina Faso pour évaluer efficacement leurs coûts, conseiller sur les besoins du Burkina Faso en matière de prestation de services de laboratoire, et déterminer le rôle approprié dans une option de PPP.- Soutenir les organes du gouvernement du Burkina Faso pour compléter le processus d'examen, de finalisation et d'approbation du PPP (par exemple, les études de préfaisabilité et de faisabilité complète).- Analyser la viabilité financière, la durabilité technique et les options d'accessibilité financière des modèles de PPP proposés.- Effectuer des évaluations régulières des ressources et des lacunes du réseau et suivre les étapes clés de l'étude de faisabilité pour s'assurer qu'elles constituent la base des décisions de gestion.- Soutenir le ministère de la Santé, le ministère des Finances et les départements et agences concernés dans toutes les activités liées à l'analyse, à l'élaboration des documents d'appel d'offres, à la négociation des contrats et à la mise en œuvre des modèles pilotés par le secteur privé.- Soutenir la cartographie des paramètres politiques/législatifs/logistiques des PPP et élaborer des recommandations stratégiques et techniques pour l'extension du projet.- Autres responsabilités selon les besoins
- Assist in development and scale up of new data systems/platforms and service tracking mechanisms, as required to support evidence-based decision making.- Help the team in crafting design and in building scale up plan for identified Immunization coverage improvement initiatives/activities.- Assist in development of training collaterals and in organizing trainings for activities/interventions to scaled up across the state.- Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies and coordinate with government officials for sustained ownership and delivery.- Provide support to the team in building strong tracking mechanism for project activities’ implementation monitoring.- Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by the program leadership.
- Support CHAI country team, MOH and partners in the pursuit of effective and efficient health programs with solid analysis and problem-solving skills- Lead the design and conduct of assessments on medical oxygen in Cameroon- Prepare required analysis, including creation of robust models and forecasts in Microsoft Excel- Work closely with the team to proactively identify areas of opportunity as well as possible challenges and barriers, and leverage strong analytical and problem solving skills to accelerate progress towards the program’s objectives- Provide additional technical assistance as needed in the areas of M&E, data management, budgeting and financial planning in the health sector overall- Prepare status reports and project plans as well as lessons learnt and publications.- Assist in preparation of documents and templates- Prepares technical notes and submits for review- Prepare, review and initial sign off participants statement of payments and follow up on timely payment of participants- Prepares and submits expense and activity reports within three days of completion of field activity
- Closely work with MP state RI cell and health leadership to ensure state level preparedness, planning and monitoring support for various coverage and delivery aspects for COVID-19 vaccine introduction- Support GoMP state RI cell/National Health Mission in planning and executing regular program reviews with districts including action planning and follow-up- Contribute to program strategy by developing purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support RI cell in program management- Support GoMP/RI cell in responding to and complying with MoHFW & GoMP priorities and guidelines effectively and in a timely fashion- Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery- Build effective and functional relationships with immunization partners in the state to identify synergies- Development of reports, presentations & templates for effective use by state RI cell and Health leadership to monitor COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign, and routine immunization strengthening- Perform other responsibilities as requested by country leadership, and travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:- Support DoHFW in all aspects of strategy, planning and implementation of initiatives for COVID-19- Translate objectives provided by the national and state departments, donors, and other partner organizations into clear activity plans, and support DoHFW on prioritizing initiatives.- Manage and establish collaborative relationships with the DoHFW, suppliers, and other relevant stakeholders.- Coordinate and/or participate in the working group(s) to support evidence generation to implement initiatives.- Develop M&E frameworks to measure lab utilization, turn-around time, and pendency to identify gaps and suggest interventions for optimizing and augmenting lab operations.- Build a database of suppliers of essential commodities and equipment for states to expediently access products.- Implement innovative solutions to reduce supply as well as demand-side disruptions in other health services.- Reconcile parallel data sources to facilitate monitoring, synthesis, and analysis of data to draw meaningful insights- Ensure communication and alignment of activities across government and partner stakeholders' efforts and across other CHAI programs to ensure coordination and successful execution.- Conduct analyses to ensure sufficient supplies of commodities and equipment, appropriate coverage with interventions, and/or progress towards program goals.- Draft compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders.- Work with CHAI's technical teams and Program Manager(s) to develop and implement a coordinated support program.- Support capacity building of key government functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery.- Support the Program Manager in implementing effective PPP for augmenting testing and treatment capacity in the state.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by programme leadership.
- Provide technical support to the State Tuberculosis Office to sustain PPM (Public Private Mix) Strategy for TB Control in the state of Bihar- Liaise with National Health Mission (NHM) and STO to drive contracting of PPM initiatives as per the Guidance Document on Partnerships- Report to the Grant Manager and support the state health society in program implementation, represent WJCF in key stakeholder meetings- Manage relationships with external partners/ vendors/ donors, Government, and other stakeholders- Directly manage a team of two (2) individuals to provide necessary technical, managerial, and M&E support to the program at the state and district level- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at the state and district level, enabling quick rollout of the PPM initiatives, increase DBT uptake and provide necessary support on Research led initiatives- Work with the NTEP staff to facilitate availability of public sector commodities (diagnostics and FDCs) and streamline FDC supply chain mechanism for private sector patients- Support NTEP in roll out of DBT led interventions and scale up of ICT supported adherence systems- Support STO in periodically reviewing (and monitoring) of various PPM initiatives, DBT schemes & TB Indicators- Provide strategic guidance to implementing partners to improve program implementation effectiveness- Support the State office in ensuring building capacity of program staff to effectively manage the TB program- Work collaboratively with other program teams to identify opportunities and develop cross program responses to funding opportunities- Support in ideating & preparing proposals for potential TB projects- Other responsibilities as needed
- Understand patient and community behaviour through field visits, studies and interaction with project staff- Devise an effective behaviour change communication strategy to drive adoption of preventive TB treatment at the community level- Collaborate with partners to create buy-in for engagement strategy and get their inputs on development of various creatives- Work with agencies to translate strategy into creatives (visual aids, flyers, LBLs etc.)- Drive omni-channel engagement strategy; devise plans to maximize digital channels for outreach and engagement- Understand key barriers in adoption of TB preventive treatment amongst providers and translate insights into an effective engagement strategy- Empower field staff to effectively engage providers through development of communication aids (print and digital)- Provide technical and marketing guidance to field teams on private sector engagement- Develop systems to monitor effectiveness of engagement strategies and take corrective actions- Other responsibilities as needed
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding analytical, strategic, communication and teamwork skills. The successful candidate will adhere to the core CHAI values of resourcefulness, entrepreneurialism, flexibility, independence, humility, and work ethic. The Senior Analyst will report to the Program Manager, Vaccine Markets Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:- Develop an understanding of global market dynamics and market shaping priorities to strengthen supply security and affordability of current and future priority vaccines- Generate analyses that strengthen the business case for vaccine affordability and availability (e.g., demand forecasts, uptake models and market access strategies; production development, cost reduction and manufacturing strategies)- Support the design and implementation of supplier engagement strategies- Cultivate relationships with key global health partners, investors and vaccine manufacturers- Support them to develop high impact vaccines at affordable prices (with relevant product attributes that meet the needs of low-income countries) by generating valuable market insights, facilitating partnerships and offering targeted analytical support- Lead preparations of presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions- Creatively scope and initiate projects that could contribute to further improving supply sustainability and accessibility of vaccines for low-income countries- Support the development of concept notes and new projects- Any other duties as required- 25-30% international travel time would be required once situation allows
- The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E Lead) will be responsible for the design, coordination, and Program implementation under the Public-Private Partnership model (PPP), participate & Lead in key Research initiatives, and contribute to the learning framework of the project.- The State M&E Lead will empower district officials to support and monitor PPM initiatives and drive decisions on scaling up PPM activities while setting up a data management system.- The individual will report to the Program Officer / Grant Manager and support the state health society in program implementation monitoring and evaluating PPM initiatives while she/he will also support and assist State NTEP team to develop necessary tools and processes. She /He is also expected to support the State TB Officer and District TB Officers in monitoring various programmatic initiatives.- She / He should have demonstrated the ability to independently manage assigned tasks, and to work with teams to ensure timely delivery of quality deliverables, in areas of monitoring and evaluation, developing M&E (Monitoring and Evaluation) frameworks and tools, conducting evaluation studies, and producing & disseminating high-quality reports.- Contribute to the development and implementation of a strategy for synthesizing and disseminating key results, programmatic lessons learned, and other research outputs of the project.- Work closely with the Central Program team (based out of Delhi) and State Technical Assistance team to gauge project requirements.- Develop and support state on M&E plan for NTEP PPM schemes that are contracted by State TB Officer / District TB Officer- Support NGO PP partners in setting up robust Program management and M&E systems and processes. Provide proactive feedback to partners to improve data quality with in-depth analysis of current process flows.- Assist in the revision of the guidelines (if required), particularly in the areas of performance indicators and the way progress is measured.- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project work plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.- Develop the overall framework, for the project, for example, mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems. Develop baseline data for each project component and all project indicators.- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.- Develop a plan for project-related capacity-building on M&E and technical support that may be required. Organize and undertake training with collaborating partners on M&E as required.- Support the district and state program officers to monitor implementation of PPM activities by setting up regular work plan reviews, reports, organizing and participating in field visits, initiating data reviews, and conducting program evaluations.- Regularly analyse the data captured in the MIS and provide a summary of findings and recommendations while ensuring data quality. Work closely with NTEP and NGO partners to address gaps, if any.- Proficiency in use of advance statistical methods and analytics & reporting using STATA, SPSS, SAS, R, and other statistical packages.- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word- Proficiency in analytical tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.