Click column header to sort
- Support the monitoring of combination prevention program performance and outcomes, starting with PrEP, including monthly data collection, analysis, and reporting/presentation internally, to government and other partners, and donors.- Analysis and quantification of implementation trends by districts and provinces.- Conducting routine field supervision visits, and support the review and facilitation of M&E trainings and engagements.- Support NDoH with implementation and monitoring of the National rollout of the HIV Prevention program workstreams.- Support the documentation and dissemination of lessons learnt from the scale up of HIV Prevention workstreams.- Support NDoH and key stakeholders in the development and review of strategic documents including implementation plans, strategy documents and policy and guidelines.- Support the development of quarterly and monthly donor reports and ensure the routine reports are delivered on time.- Developing and maintaining program databases and dashboards for performance monitoring and evaluation.- Support quarterly program evaluation to improve program implementation and inform scale-up efforts. Represent the program in meetings and workshops.- Willingness to travel frequently across the country and abroad when the need arises.- Perform other tasks as necessary.
Literature Review- Research key challenges affecting community health worker program performance and sustainability- Research key opportunities in improving community health worker program performance and sustainability, including case studies of successful programs and evidence substantiating potential interventions or approaches to consider- Clearly document and catalog priority resources reviewed in a project-specific resource libraryProblem and Objectives Analysis, Dissemination and Engagement- Collaborate with manager and colleagues to refine a problem tree mapping key challenges and their inter-relationships- Collaborate with manager and colleagues to develop an objectives tree mapping potential pathways for strengthening the performance and sustainability of community health worker programs in CHAI program countries- Support the development of a PowerPoint presentation to disseminate key findings, recommendations, and next steps- Support the engagement of colleagues for input and feedback on problem and objectives analysis, including scheduling and facilitating consultation calls- Support facilitation of meetings or technical working group engagement with interim products as neededOther- Support select literature review tasks on other health workforce projects if/as needed- Support manager with miscellaneous other activities as needed, including preparing meeting notes or attending relevant webinars
- Identify and define CHAI's overall strategy for various project areas, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact- Play a significant role in strategizing and building new ideas and concept- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance and updates- Lead the development of innovative approaches and tools as well as documentation on HIV information management, Point of Care testing, Viral Load scale-up and Early Infant diagnosis- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Support CHAI in fulfilling any relevant donor reporting requirements- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Program Manager or Country Director- Liaise with CHAI’s global teams regarding information about new diagnostic technologies and assist with in-country technical or operational evaluations or new product roll-out strategies to improve uptake of new diagnostics products as they become available- Disseminate information from CHAI and other sources on supply dynamics and access-to-drugs & diagnostics issues- Assist with budget and scenario analysis at the request of the NACO; help develop strategies to advocate for the changes with the NACO and/or partners- Provide assistance to the Manager for budgeting, forecasting, supply chain management, and overall health systems strengthening- Assist the team to build strong relationships with government representatives, suppliers and other key opinion leaders and partners- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously- Develop work plans and budgetary projections for the program- Other responsibilities as needed
- Collaborate with CHAI Cambodia team, the global CHAI Essential Medicines team, the Ministry of Health and relevant departments, and local partners to improve oxygen access and delivery as a common goal;- Provide technical support to MoH in developing a strategic oxygen roadmap to expand access to oxygen beyond COVID-19 to cover other treatment access to other SARI (Severe Acute Respiratory Infection);- Contribute to the strengthening of the oxygen supply chain and equipment maintenance, including supporting the development of job aids, and training materials;- Support Ministry of Health and relevant departments to conduct oxygen-related trainings;- Support in troubleshooting issues as they arise;- Conduct joint supervision visits to public hospitals at both national and subnational levels with relevant departments of MoH to monitor and evaluate gaps of key oxygen commodities for general respiratory care and COVID-19;- Other relevant tasks as requested.
- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with key government partners (at the state and district level), developmental partners, and other relevant stakeholders to expand access to quality cancer care.- Support program team in areas of capacity building, demand generation, device deployment, and operational rollout of program.- Support in design and implementation of processes, systems for collection, collation, and synthesis of program data to inform program strategy, operations, and reviews.- Support Program Manager in donor and grant management and managing the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes.- Monitor program implementation activities, including but not limited to, working with and engaging with field staff to review programmatic activities, track implementation of activities, and monitor and review outputs.- Aid and support other aspects of the cancer program by working closely with the CHAI state, country, and global teams.
- Support MoH on drugs & diagnostics related work streams (e.g., data-management, forecasting, new product introduction etc.)- Support MoH in drafting implementation plans and provide support related to costing strategic plans, assisting with surveys, etc.- Assist with the creation of operational systems to support interventions planned by MoH to achieve the elimination of mother to child transmission (EMTCT) of HIV and Syphilis by 2020 objective. This would include:- Developing a dashboard to map HIV and Syphilis testing landscape for Pregnant Women (PW)- Increasing access to HIV Syphilis Dual RDT test to improving testing coverage rates- Ensuring strong linkage between from between testing and treatment centers- Increasing sustainable access to Benzathine Penicillin G (BPG) for treatment of Syphilis- Supporting development of algorithms, guidelines, strategic & operational planning documents, costing models etc. to support roll out of the interventions- Build capacity on forecasting and quantification of drugs and diagnostic commodities in order to avoid stock-outs, reduce waste and minimize costs- Support MoH in the development and maintenance of high quality data management systems; Design and implement monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems to measure the impact of Syphilis testing and treatment- Liaise with CHAI's global teams regarding information about new diagnostic technologies and assist with in-country technical or operational evaluations or new product roll-out strategies to improve uptake of new diagnostics products as they become available- Disseminate information from CHAI and other sources on supply dynamics and access-to-drugs & diagnostics issues- Assist with budget and scenario analysis at the request of the MoH; help develop strategies to advocate for the changes with the MoH and/or partners- Provide assistance to the Manager for budgeting, forecasting, supply chain management, and overall health systems strengthening- Assist the team to build strong relationships with government representatives, suppliers and other key opinion leaders and partners- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously- Develop work plans and budgetary projections for the program
- Support CHAI country teams to catalyze in-country implementation to align with broader grant goals, including day-to-day analytical support.- Support use of evidence among CHAI teams to inform strategic decision-making and identify gaps in policy and implementation to create effective and sustainable combination HIV prevention response.- Structure and drive key quantitative and qualitative analyses around major programmatic issues such as target setting, demand generation, resource mapping and support presentation development on key findings.- Support development of clear presentations for country and global teams to share analysis, findings and recommendations on ongoing work streams.- Support maintaining program databases and dashboards for performance monitoring and evaluation.- Undertake primary and secondary research and synthesize knowledge to deliver data-driven insights to inform approaches and strategies to support HIV program transition and sustainability in the focus countries as needed.- Support generation of cross-country analysis, learnings and the development of processes and tools to facilitate knowledge sharing and dissemination with country, regional and global stakeholders.- Collaborate with CHAI teams to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identifying the most critical hurdles, and develop innovative strategies to address them.- Be involved in various aspects of program operations including monitoring & evaluation, donor reporting, and planning & logistics.- Other responsibilities as needed by team.
- Assess the field team's knowledge, skills, and requirement and create a roadmap for building capacity- Oversee and deliver training to field personnel at the state & district level in the areas of TB Guidelines, project implementation, Management Information Systems and softer aspects such as communication, rapport building, body language, time management, stress management etc. to aid quality service delivery- Develop an overall or individualized cadre-based training content and development plan- Coordinate with national, state and field teams to understand training needs and up-gradation as and when required- Create an onboarding plan for new hires at different levels of project implementation.- Develop tools to monitor the quality and effectiveness of training in conjunction with the M&E team- Undertake regular field visits to monitor field effectiveness and get feedback from stakeholders such as patients, Providers, Government staff, Doctors, and ASHAs- Understand consistent operational challenges of a particular geography, relative context and prepare specific training programs to resolve them- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices- Other responsibilities as needed
- Oversee all front desk activities; welcome and direct visitors to CHAI’s Boston office- Provide professional oral and written communications to internal and external stakeholders; respond promptly to general email inquiries- Answer and direct incoming phone calls and monitor CHAI’s voicemail daily- Coordinate all domestic and international mail, package and shipping activities; receive, sort and distribute all mail and packages to various Boston-based staff- Assist in the planning, coordination, logistics and execution of meetings and events- Perform basic facilities management functions, including but not limited to regular monitoring of office equipment and replenishment of office supplies- Maintain directories and seating charts for Boston-based staff and all vendor contacts- Provide audit support for daily financial activities and processes performed by the AP Accountants- Assist the AP team with compiling, reviewing and auditing expense reports presented for reimbursement- Prepare invoices for payment and update the AP department’s database systems accordingly- Assist the AP team and other Boston departments in the completion of daily processing tasks and special projects- Other administrative functions as required
- Support the strengthening of paediatric cancer registry, other data management tools, cancer medicine supply chain management tools, and/or other cancer logistic tool and processes for program monitoring and evaluation.- Support regular data collection and validation for the utilization of the above tools, and work with hospital cancer center to improve data quality through mobile channels, or site visits (if required).- Support Program Manager and the global cancer team in technical activities, such as quantifications of essential cancer medicines, data analysis, saving analysis, development of templates, cost effectiveness analysis, or updating project specific materials.- Generate charts and graphs and provide simple analysis on a monthly basis to promote data usage in decision-making for program service delivery.- Support strengthening of Hospital Supply Management Team and MOH Cancer Sub-directorate on data management tools and processes.- Support data management trainings and capacity building activities for hospitals within Jakarta and treatment provinces.- Support monitoring and evaluation efforts through organizing and participating in field visits, initiating data reviews and contributing to program evaluations.- Perform basic finance and administrative functions as needed under the guidance of CHAI’s Finance team.- Perform anyy other work as assigned by the Program Manager.