Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Manage the development of databases, analyses, and frameworks to assist in prioritizing commodities in need of supply-side interventions- Collaborate with internal and external partners to analyze market outlook, supplier landscape, and production economics across a range of products- Work with CHAI country and global teams to evaluate the potential for various market shaping interventions using the market-shaping toolkit and other accepted methodologies- Develop strategies and qualitative/quantitative analyses to support ongoing negotiations with suppliers- Create clear communications materials based upon analyses- Present findings of analyses to a broad range of internal and external audiences in meetings and conferences- Support relationship management with senior-level stakeholders at procurement agencies, manufacturers, and other NGOs- Execute other responsibilities as needed by the team
- Support the Global Market Team (GMT) in evaluating the potential for various market shaping interventions for key HCV drugs- Develop a detailed understanding and documentation of supplier dynamics for key HCV drugs including market share of suppliers, pricing offered for key HCV drugs by suppliers, timelines for product development and manufacturing, timelines for obtaining quality assurance for key HCV drugs, status of in-country registration of drugs, in-country dossier filing timelines, and suppliers’ development and access strategies- Disseminate information on market trends to global team and country teams. Support global team and country teams in identifying pricing levers and utilizing market analysis to lead advocacy efforts in-country, planning procurement, and understanding in-country pricing benchmarks- Liaise with the R&D team, the disease team and country teams to develop the market analysis required to support negotiations with suppliers to expedite time-to-market, reduce pricing and improve supply security for key HCV drugs- Cultivate relationships with existing and potential suppliers of key quality assured HCV drugs in low-and middle-income marketsBuild and maintain these relationships by providingmarket insights and contacts, offering targeted support and guidance to navigate regulatory and procurement processes- Participate in disease team discussions/ meetings and help develop and implement the supply-side priorities of the disease teams and / or country teams- Support the disease teams in addressing any supplier-related requirements and queries from the country teams- Provide inputs and support the disease teams in value for money analysis and periodic reporting on grant milestones- Monitor supplier compliance with contracts, global and domestic funding for product purchase, and product uptake; present findings of analyses to a broad range of internal and external audiences including donors- Prepare presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventionsPresent findings of analyses to internal and or external audiences in meetings and conferences- Any other activities as required by the Manager and Director, Global Markets
- Work with CHAI global programs and country teams to evaluate the potential for various market shaping interventions using proprietary market shaping frameworks- Produce high quality scoping memos and concept notes that succinctly describe the investment case for each market shaping opportunity- Carry out deal development activities, including support for demand forecasting, COGS analysis, supplier engagement, and country-level due diligence- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to effectively mobilize and coordinate across complex project teams- Develop analyses, reports, presentations and other communication materials to support discussions with suppliers, donors, and other external stakeholders- Develop new resources to promote best-practice in market shaping and provide mentorship in deal development to CHAI program staff- Other responsibilities as needed
- Implement market shaping strategies to increase access to essential drugs and diagnostics- Manage the supply-side strategy and develop expertise in a range of areas (including pharmaceutical costing and production economics, product development and commercialization strategies, financial and market analyses, and relationship management- Work with GMT Managers and other CHAI teams to develop work plans that achieve grant deliverables, defining targets and measuring program performance- Cultivate strong relationships with senior executives of drug and diagnostics companies, and governmental, multilateral and non-governmental organizations- Lead negotiations with selected pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies on pricing and supply terms, or support other members of the Global Markets Team as they lead negotiations- Proactively identify opportunities to shape market dynamics for key products needed in the developing world- Represent CHAI to major donors and external partners- Evaluate market opportunities of new drugs and diagnostics as they become available- Engage CHAI’s scientific experts to provide technical support to suppliers as needed on topics ranging from product prioritization, production planning, regulatory approval processes, drug quality issues, and demand forecasting- Ability to travel internationally 30-50% as needed- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor