Click column header to sort
- Support Finance and HR Coordinator to ensure high standard of financial stewardship, maintaining books, accounts and other financial records adhering the financial standard of CHAI financial system to ensure accountability- Prepare documentation for payment transactions including but not limited to cash advances, petty cash, in-house transfers, checks and transfer forms- Prepare bank payment in internet banking or check payment and seeks Finance & HR Coordinator approval- Prepare all staff expense reimbursement, cash/travel advances and payments to vendor/supplier/partner- Prepare all Payment Voucher and ensure it has adequate supporting documents- Creates online bank transfers and sends to Finance Coordinator and DCD or CD for approval- Review and verify all Payment Request of its accuracy of account code, unit costs, expense description, PID, GID in line with CHAI Finance Policy before issuing Payment Voucher for approval.- Writes new checks (in case of petty cash withdrawal or payment is made by check) and have it signed-off by Finance & HR Coordinator and DCD or CD- Prepare Program monthly Expenses Report and submit to Finance and HR Coordinator for approval- Assist Program Officers in preparing Program Activity Budget- Assist Finance & HR Coordinator in preparing Monthly Financial Report- Works with Finance & HR Coordinator to prepare for internal and external audits- Maintains petty cash account and records petty cash transactions in the Petty Cash Book in a timely manner- Prepares monthly petty cash book for petty cash replenishment and manages cash withdrawals from the bank when cash on hand falls below the threshold- Conducts month-end physical cash count- Prepare and update list of inventory and fixed assets, include proper labelling and documentation in quarterly basis- To file all the data of financial report.- Negotiate with the bank officer to get the good rate in conversion from US Dollar account into Rupiah account.- Set up staff leave monitoring system and including filing of leave requests- Conduct monthly payment of BPJS Kesehatan premium- Prepare transactions input/journal in QuickBooks for program activities expenses and office expenses- Maintain office utilities payments- Responsible for planning, monitoring and ensure payment of office running costs, such as telephone, internet, utility, and office supply, ensure bills are paid in timely manner- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and charges.- Prepare Purchase Order and ensure of correctness, completeness and appropriate supporting documents prior to approval- Assist Finance and HR Coordinator to update Finance Policy and Procedures- Other duties as required by the management
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations- Prepare monthly preliminary and final financial statements for country teams- Intercompany reconciliations- Analyze monthly variances to budget- Assist in the preparation of audits, financial statements and varied fiscal reports- Assist in the monthly close process- Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and compliance- Review monthly cash reports from country teams for accuracy and compliance with accounting principles- Reconciliation of monthly bank activity for country teams- Preparation of journal entries- Review the tabulation, monitoring and distribution of payroll costs to appropriate general ledger accounts- Monitor the financial activity on assigned programs and prepares expenditure reports for program managers as needed- Prepare and analyze complex financial statements that relate to various fund types and account groups- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Analyze and draw conclusions from large volumes of data from both the demand and supply sides of the HIV market to advance CHAI’s collaborations with suppliers, inform strategic decision-making, and assess the impact of CHAI’s work- Manage the development and maintenance of market intelligence databases, quantitative models, and user-friendly tools related to preventing, diagnosing, and treating HIV/AIDS- Create quantitative models and analyses to estimate the impact of market interventions- Design data collection approaches and interface with CHAI’s country teams to gather data for analysis and development of valuable market insights- Drive the development and dissemination of global forecasts of diagnostics and antiretroviral medicines, working closely with global partners and other CHAI teams- Develop communication materials, including published reports, based upon analyses- Present analytical findings to internal and external audiences- Provide ad hoc analytical support to various CHAI teams on HIV/AIDS-related questions, with a focus supporting HIV Regional Managers in their country facing work- Support scoping and landscaping of new areas of work in the HIV treatment space- Other responsibilities as requested by manager
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and internal HR departments.- Act as advisor to hiring managers to determine staffing needs and profiles for each open position- Work with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team colleagues to identify best sourcing for each position- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates using diverse, cost-effective techniques- Manage applicant/staff information and status in the applicant tracking database; ensuring the highest integrity of data.- Provide timely and consistent communication to hiring teams and candidates on the recruitment status, throughout the interviewing and hiring process. - Identify and screen potential candidates to assess their abilities, and recommend qualified candidates based on phone interview and pre-employment assessment; proactively manage internal referrals.- Manage internal candidate placements.- Contribute to outreach strategy, systems development and refining recruitment programs, tools and processes.- Collaborate with HR partners on onboarding, immigration, and related issues.- Communicate CHAI’s compensation framework to candidates. Ensure realistic expectations are set with each candidate.- Extend both verbal and written job offers, negotiate offer terms with candidates. Collaborate with Global Human Resource Partners, Directors & Coordinators to ensure onboarding is streamlined.- Provide guidance on talent acquisition best practices & policies and customize best practices to align with country context. - Work closely with members of CHAI’s Talent Acquisition Team on ad hoc recruitment projects and provide other administrative support to HR staff as needed.- Other responsibilities as needed by supervisor.
Working in close collaboration with the CHAI ID cluster team and MoH, the Senior Associate will: HIV Testing Services (HTS) Strengthening• Serve as a trusted technical advisor to the MoH on a range of HTS strengthening issues, enabling MoH to mobilize more resources into the HIV response and ensure effective implementation.• Work with Ministry of Health and partners to develop effective, evidence based national annual HIVST targets through creation of testing/linkage models that will evaluate the optimal mix of testing modalities. • Strengthen national planning through supporting the Ministry of Health develop an optimized national scale up plan for HIVST to select high risk populations.• Supporting MoH to translate identified HTS targets into national strategy, taking into consideration the implementation, monitoring, and financial resource requirements.• Support designing of M&E tools necessary to improve the use of data for decision making. This work will include the development of indicators and methodologies to track the uptake of HIVST and linkage to confirmatory testing and treatment or prevention services. • Strengthen the capacity of program management and coordination of efforts for effective implementation of an optimized HTS program by working with Ministry of Health and partners. Oxygen Ecosystems• Assisting the MoH in routine monitoring, review, and utilization of data for programmatic decision making.• Work with MoH and partners to map and quantify all COVID 19 commodities including Oxygen supplies based on annual national treatment targets.• Take lead in costing of commodities and supply chain plans using carefully assessed assumptions and fine-tuned models. • Strengthen national planning through supporting the MoH to routinely collect, analyze and review data on commodity consumption through participation in the supply chain core group. The Senior Associate will play a significant role in conceptualizing COVID 19 supply chain dashboards for MoH utilization to facilitate ease of data visualization and programmatic decision-making. • Support in designing of additional tools necessary to improve the use of data for decision making, including design of data collection tools, leading data collection, managing and analyzing data sets, and presentation of analyses to support decision-making for all programs in the ID Cluster.• Share global market intelligence with key supply chain decision-makers to help inform a sustainable supply of products. • Support ID cluster team to provide quantitative updates on grant performance and progress to the donor as requested.• Identify best practices and synergies across the cluster and enhance knowledge management within the cluster.• Any other duties as assigned.
The Senior Associate is expected to lead and manage projects he/she will be engaged in. This requires both strategic thinking and execution effectiveness. S/he will be able to work in a flexible, entrepreneurial and results-driven manner under pressure, but still with optimism even in the face of complex challenges. - Assist the China Country Manager and relevant disease program leads to develop and implement the project activities as required by the partnership framework, work plan and budget;- Project management, which includes work closely with government partners and other stakeholders to monitor projectprogress, manage project timelines, control budgets and ensure work orders and deliverables are organized and coordinated to achieve project goals;- Lead and/or support data collection, interviews, quantitative analysis, report drafting to generate evidence-based policy and formulate recommendations in strategic scenarios;- Assist government partner teams to develop methodologies including tools, processes, key performance/success indicators that are highly relevant and appropriate for analyses, project management and goal fulfillment;- Provide strategic recommendations for development of new programs, project management, communication and process improvement;- Regular relationship development and management with external stakeholders; - Other responsibilities as needed.
- Support development of a detailed commodity introduction and scale up plan, proactively seeking input from relevant stakeholders into the plan.- Work with MOH to coordinate partners to ensure adherence to and implementation of the introduction and scale up plan.- Support development and implementation of a monitoring, evaluation and learning plan for product introduction, including conducting routine field supervision visits, data collection, and routine data analysis of national and program data.- Support review of national service delivery guidelines, training materials and reference manuals to integrate new FP products.- Support/coordinate provider trainings and mentorships as required by closely working with MOH and district coordinators.- Develop and implement strategies to strengthen data management and supply chain systems at national, district and facility levels.- Creatively analyze and visualize data and develop presentations, progress reports, and other knowledge products to share successes and challenges met during product introduction and scale up.- Support Family Planning commodity annual quantification exercises as needed.- Work with MOHP and other stakeholders to identify available resources, analyze funding gaps and mobilize resources to fund national plan.- Coordinate closely with MOH and partners on product introduction taskforces.- Support the Senior Program Manager in the development of work plans, reports and other program deliverables.- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior Program Manager.
- Collaborate with country teams to develop and implement M&E plans, including designing data collection and management systems to ensure rigorous data collection, validation, and analysis for improving program performance- Synthesize program performance and promote its use in decision making for program service delivery and resource allocation through leading analyses, discussions and other measures- Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans through reviewing work plans, reports, organizing and participating in field visits, and initiating data reviews- Contribute to research development and execution, including the design of study protocols and management of data collection and analysis
• Serve as a trusted adviser to CHAI country teams and regional technical leads, and national malaria programs, on issues related to vector control operations• Provide technical and operational support with implementing vector control interventions, including long-lasting insecticidal nets, indoor residual spraying, and larval source management, in targeted foci of malaria transmission. This includes ensuring that vector control campaigns are planned and executed well, and identifying and disseminating lessons learned after intervention roll-outs• Support robust M&E of vector control interventions, including capturing meaningful indicators in clear forms, analyzing the data in a timely manner, and applying the data to decisions• Review evidence and determine appropriate approaches and strategies for improving operations through digitization. Facilitate digitization efforts in appropriate contexts, including in data planning, collection, and analysis, as well as remuneration of campaign workers. In settings where campaign digitization is undertaken, work with CHAI staff and country programs to identify and resolve operational barriers to digitization• Assist country teams and national programs with translating evidence, current research, and normative guidelines on vector control into practical programmatic and field operations • Support country teams to evaluate research on evidence of new intervention products and roll out of complementary interventions such as larval source management, as appropriate • Support CHAI country programs with commodity and resource quantifications, targeting, and waste management plans• Support CHAI country teams with translating results of M&E data analysis to national and sub-national government partners to support evidence-based decision-making, and disseminating findings through high-quality and clear presentations, reports, and publications• Scope innovative approaches to increasing efficiency and effectiveness of vector control implementation • Assist country teams to develop and updating detailed operational plans, operating procedures, and associated training materials related to vector control, in order to build government capacity and improve effective execution of malaria programs • Proactively develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders working on vector control campaigns across government and non-governmental organizations • Represent CHAI at relevant working groups and meetings to provide appropriate technical support as necessary• Support the continuous development and refinement of the CHAI Vector Control Strategy
Programmatic Support- Lead the design and development of implementation guidelines, processes, standard operating procedures, and monitoring protocol in alignment with overall project objectives- Lead recruitment efforts at the district level and train District leads and Relationship Officers on project objectives, activities, data systems and monitoring processes- In consultation with the project lead, design and deploy strategies for achieving overall project outcomes and milestones- Support the district teams in stakeholder management, communication material design, templating project progress and learning- Undertake regular monitoring through site visits to HWCs along with District Leads, Relationship officers and healthcare workers- Oversee the selection process of Ayushman Bharat Health & Wellness centres by providing technical support to district level staff through early site visits- Lead the selection and onboarding of a media agency for designing the capacity building modules for healthcare workers’ training in districts- Regularly review project management indicators to monitor the progress of the project- Support in monitoring and reporting of project milestones committed to donors- Disseminating ground level findings with stakeholders at the national level and donors through report briefs, project presentations, summarised data, and insights- Act as a thought leader to the national leadership in driving the projectTechnical Support- Lead primary level data collection for gap assessment and overseeing the adoption of risk tools by creating questionnaires, planning for timely data collection, and creating efficient frameworks- Conduct secondary research on existing guideline documents for differentiated TB care at health & wellness centres, and disseminate those findings to the district staff in a simple and concise manner- Define key indicators and data systems to monitor project progress through program management reports and dashboards- Leading the quantitative analysis of all data collected at the district level, and dissemination of those findings- Manage the project data operations, ensure timely reporting and data qualityOther responsibilities as needed