Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative data collection and data analysis exercises as part of knowledge discovery to inform combination HIV prevention intervention scale-up;- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop dissemination materials, including presentations and manuscripts, progress reports, and other knowledge products to share successes, opportunities and challenges met during programme implementation;- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key governmental stakeholders as well as other non-governmental partners to facilitate effective collaboration;- Support integration of HIV prevention best practices into MOHCC protocols, job descriptions as relevant, so that these are embedded within the relevant SOP/TOR/processes;- Support analyses of policy and regulatory landscape to make recommendations and support any policy revisions that may be required to ensure the smooth implementation of HIV prevention interventions;- Provide input into relevant technical documents to support the introduction and scale-up of innovations within HIV prevention;- Provide capacity-building support to MOHCC stakeholders to sustain, institutionalize and carry out key combination HIV prevention functions;- Perform other duties as requested.
- Ensure adherence to CHAI Zimbabwe Finance Manuals, and all statutory requirements- Accurately record daily transactions in cashbook and prepare monthly bank reconciliations statements for review by Senior Manager Finance and Operations.- Process payments and prepare cash and bank payment vouchers for transfers, RTGS and other bank payment modes- Ensure that adequate supporting documentation is obtained before payments are processed- Assess and follow up on acquittals and any outstanding supporting documentation submitted- Receive and receipt liquidations- Maintain and reconcile the cashbook and other books of accounts in the Finance System (Excel and QuickBooks)- Maintain a filing system for all finance records and back system for financial records- Assist in monitoring cash balances to ensure funds are always available in-country- Maintain good cash controls, prepare petty cash form, and request additional cash as necessary- Support the annual external and/ internal audit process- Ability to build strong professional relationships with a range of stakeholders- Prepare journal entries by compiling, analyzing, and substantiating financial transactions Prepare and submit in-country Withholding Tax filings.- Investigate and resolve accounts payable and/or accounts receivable issues with CHAI staff and CHAI vendors- Develop and maintain in-country fuel forecast- Undertake any other duties that may be requested by the Supervisor
- Develop the CHAI Zimbabwe TB program objectives and strategies with support from the Program Manager and Access team members, senior management and the MoHCC- Monitor and evaluate the program plans (objectives and strategies), and apply strategic and critical thinking and offer recommendations on adjustments to the program as necessary- Ensure access to TB medicines and diagnostic services to all clients in need through evidence-based interventions- Plan and support MoHCC in the introduction of new TB drugs and diagnostic technologies to improve treatment success ,access to services and monitor uptake- Monitor the uptake patterns of pediatric and adult TB formulations and services and advise both MoHCC and PM of developing trends.- Support Program Manager in the design and implementation of programmatic, clinical and diagnostic initiatives for TB- Initiate ideas for new projects in line with the global TB program objectives and the objectives of the MoHCC that will improve TB services- Support Program Manager in ensuring that quality improvement programs are designed implemented and maintained in order to assure the quality of TB clinical and laboratory services- Conduct various data analyses to inform program design, implementation and monitoring- Lead development of data management tools to track key program performance indicators and monitor uptake- Undertake core budgeting for all activities, resources and performance target setting responsibilities that will work to optimize service delivery designs- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for program planning and implementation- Develop presentations (PowerPoint, oral) for communication with stakeholders and for purposes of sharing results with internal and external stakeholders- Support the MoHCC and Program Manager in the development of SOPs, guidelines and any other material required by the program- Ensure sustainability and ownership of the program by MoHCC- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
- Analyze planning processes, tools and templates currently being used in the Immunization system for optimization and develop an improved operational planning package.- Support coordination of planning efforts between the Government agencies (national as well as sub-national) and partner agencies.- Develop data dashboards and coordinate the launch of data review mechanisms/platforms at the provincial level.- Conduct workload analysis on the National EPI workforce and devise a model to evaluate current staffing gaps, hiring requirements and a feasible recruitment - Support advocacy efforts to motivate the Government into accepting the recommendations of the above-mentioned EPI staff workload analysis.