Click column header to sort
- Monitor implementation of the EM O2 program in the state, ensuring consistent improvements in equitable access based on and support to government-led initiatives.- Support state program leadership to provide overall project management and oversight to ensure that expected deliverables and targets are achieved on time and on budget.- Coordinate with the other teams to exchange ideas and ensure timely delivery and progress on the envisaged operational plans.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with GoMP stakeholders, and key partners at the state level.- Provide strategic insight at technical working groups and/or other high-level meetings/conferences as a representative of the organization.- Work with the program team to ensure high quality and up-to-date documentation of program activities and achievements.- Lead, guide, and mentor a high-powered team of motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues in the state.- Build the state program by continually developing capacity and skills of staff, identifying human resources needs and leading recruitment of new team members.- Work with leadership to further the scope of the program and identify new areas where the organization can deliver value, with significant beneficiary and policy impact to scale-up program implementation initiatives.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the state and program leadership.
- Design of tools for facility assessments, demand estimation, supply chain management, data analytics for various modalities of oxygen supply- Participate in field visits to monitor functioning of oxygen generation plants (Pressure Swing adsorption plants) and other infrastructure like LMO tanks, oxygen cylinders, concentrators etc. and provide technical support for biomedical equipment- Coordinate data collection and data analysis for oxygen related system (need assessment, analysis of oxygen capacities and gaps to inform decision making) in state public health facilities by securing necessary permissions and approvals from government authorities- Design of SOPs, Training modules, guidelines, supplier landscape, tender documents- Capacity building of public health facility staff including technicians on use of oxygen equipment and other technical aspects of oxygen systems- Provide support on AMC document and CMC document preparation and tender reviews- Provide invaluable inputs for development of oxygen demand assessment tools factoring in critical insights from government departments- Develop strong relationships with key external and internal stakeholders including government officials, affiliated institutes, and partners working in the oxygen therapy landscape in program states- Develop knowledge management library of all technical resources related to oxygen management- Conduct routine sessions on technical aspects of oxygen systems for internal EM team- Participate in meetings of field team to clarify technical queries and align on oxygen systems data collection from facilities
Under this Agreement, Consultant will act as an advisory capacity to WJCF and its relevant stakeholders. Key responsibility areas include:- Build strong relationships with strategic and key leaders within the state health systems (including but not limited to Department of Health, Medical Education, Medical Corporation, autonomous government institutes), NGOs/developmental partners and other relevant partners- Secure buy-in and support on the program on secondary prevention of cervical cancer with health leadership, concerned officials at the state and sub-state levels- Support program team in implementing programmatic activities in areas including, but not limited to:- Capacity building of service providers and frontline-workers on screening and management of common cancers, specifically cervical cancer- Strengthening access to cervical cancer screening and treatment of cervical pre-cancerous lesions- Expedite decentralized deployment of portable treatment devices to improve access to treatment of cervical pre-cancerous lesions- Support demand generation activities to raise awareness on cervical cancer prevention and mobilize beneficiaries for cancer screening- Support strengthening reporting and referral mechanisms to monitor program impact and ensure positively screened beneficiaries receive appropriate care and treatment- Other activities for successful operational roll-out and implementation of the program- Travel extensively within the state to visit health care facilities (PHC/CHC/CH/DH/GMC/TCCC) to assess and monitor health systems and effective on-ground implementation of the program- Actively engage with teams in Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, and other states where organisation is supporting implementation and strengthening of interventions on cervical cancer prevention to leverage learnings, strengthen and facilitate interventions in the Consultants program state- Support program reporting requirements through facilitating periodic reporting on status / progress and key indicators or program deliverables through the implementation of the program in the respective state- Undertake any other activities as asked by program leadership Consultant will report to Program Manager during the Term of this Agreement.
Strategic Leadership and Stakeholder Management:- In collaboration with the Program Manager, define and drive the WJCF SRH portfolio strategy and lead the on-ground implementation of planned SRH interventions across the state of Madhya Pradesh- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and ensure alignment with government, donor and global CHAI strategies- Work closely with the departments of family planning and maternal health at the national and state levels to identify and bridge gaps pertaining to strategic priorities, demand generation, access to services, supply chain, capacity building and monitoring and evaluation- Co-ordinate with other local and international development partners to leverage complimentary expertise, funding and/or relationships- Work with global and in-country leadership to identify and pursue fund-raising opportunities- Create and disseminate material, to internal and external stakeholders, to effectively communicate WJCF’s achievements in the SRH verticalProgram Team Operations:- Lead team management of staff and field operations team in Madhya Pradesh- Design data-driven interventions: conduct rigorous background research, stakeholder consultations, lead comprehensive design process, develop programs and metrics, etc. that are in line with donor strategy- Draft field operation plans, training modules, discussion guides, research protocols and any other such documents for pilot interventions and accompanying studies- Identify and support in contracting implementation partners/third party data collection agencies and manage the relationships on a day-to-day basis- Develop and implement an audience appropriate communications plan - draft key documents, reports, presentations, and other communications materials- Devise holistic strategy for scale-up – synthesize pilot outcomes, impact achieved, and lessons learnt, conduct feasibility assessments, scope for right channels for scale-up and draft operational plansOther responsibilities as needed
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:- Design and conduct secondary and primary research for assessing and strengthening Public Health Surveillance (PHS) systems- Identify and implement solutions to streamline data systems, data collection formats and processes for the better tracking and data visualization of PHS data- Analyse and synthesize all research findings – qualitative and quantitative – to identify key strategic challenges and to create solutions across PHS system components- Work with teams to interpret and communicate results of the analyses to relevant stakeholders, including donors, partners, and government officials- Prepare notes and reports such as meeting and workshop proceedings, progress reports etc. on various activities related to the project
Strategic Leadership & Donor Management- Lead the overall portfolio and program for Access to Safe Drinking water and drive the strategic roadmap for ‘Access to Safe Drinking Water’.- Lead all donor communication and reporting as per the requirement of the project.- Develop donor portfolio and design donor outreach strategies for sourcing funds for scaling up the model in other geographies.- Support in developing business models (financial modelling) aimed at increasing efficiency of the entire CWTP vis a vis keeping the system sustainable.- Establish linkages at the relevant national level forums/think-tanks and participate in workshops, seminars, webinars etc.Program Operations- Provide research and analytical support to the department to aid identification of sites and SHGs/entrepreneurs for setting up CWTPs.- Mapping water treatment technology landscape to better inform the department’s decision making to identify suitable technology.- Identifying innovative models for promoting access to safe drinking water by involving community.- Liaison with the State and district level officials for efficient and timely execution of the project.- Establishing convergence with the other line departments like Tribal Welfare, National Health Mission, Women and Child Development, Education etc. for efficient operations of the CWTPs.- Map relevant government welfare schemes (with budgetary outlays corresponding utilization data) at national and state level.- Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) incorporating the best practices on how to effectively manage CWTPs.- Design IEC collaterals and event calendars for conducting awareness generation sessions among the communities.- Provide handholding support to the SHGs/entrepreneurs and build their capacities for efficient operationalization and management of the CWTPs.Program Monitoring- Support Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) through conducting baseline/end line surveys.- Develop monitoring frameworks, tools and reporting templates for bringing in efficiency and ensuring transparency in operations.- Monitoring operations of the CWTPs and ensure submission of regular reports and analysis to PHED and SRLM leadership.- Manage the field team comprising of staff at Bhopal office and field coordinators.- Travel to various project blocks at a short notice as required by the Department/Program Manager.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program or country leadership.
Strategic- Support the program for Access to Safe Drinking water and drive the strategic roadmap for ‘Access to Safe Drinking Water’ - Assist the Program Manager in donor communication and reporting as per the requirement of the project- Support in developing business models (financial modelling) aimed at increasing efficiency of the entire CWTP vis a vis keeping the system sustainable.Program Operations- Provide research and analytical support to the department as per requirement.- Identifying innovative models for promoting access to safe drinking water by involving community and driving end-to-end plant operations in the identified geographical span- Liaison with the State and district level officials for efficient and timely execution of the project in the identified districts.- Establishing convergence with the other line departments like Tribal Welfare, National Health Mission, Women and Child Development, Education etc. for efficient operations of the CWTPs- Map relevant government welfare schemes (with budgetary outlays corresponding utilization data) at national and state level- Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) incorporating the best practices on how to effectively manage CWTPs- Design IEC collaterals and event calendars for conducting awareness generation sessions among the communities- Provide handholding support to the SHGs/entrepreneurs and build their capacities for efficient operationalization and management of the CWTPs for the identified districtsProgram Monitoring- Support Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) through conducting baseline/end line surveys- Develop monitoring frameworks, tools and reporting templates for bringing in efficiency and ensuring transparency in operations- Monitoring operations of the CWTPs and ensure submission of regular reports and analysis to PHED and SRLM leadership- Manage the field team comprising of staff at Bhopal office and field coordinators- Travel to various project blocks at a short notice as required by the Department/Program Manager- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program or country leadership
- In collaboration with the Program Manager, provide strategic leadership, administrative and managerial oversight and monitoring of key verticals of the HIV and Syphilis programs portfolio- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Support external stakeholder management and engagement with donors, GoI officials and partners- Manage effective project implementation, technical research as well as contextualized approaches to achieve project outcomes- Support Program Manager in identifying and defining WJCF's overall strategy for various project areas, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for WJCF to add value and maximize impact- Develop strategic and policy briefs to guide programs in newer areas and deepen engagement at the national and state level in areas of HIV prevention, advanced HIV disease, HIV self-testing, Triple Elimination of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis, STI management, and integration with other programs of relevance such as HIV, Hepatitis, etc.- Oversee execution of workplans, progress reports, management of budgets and finances in accordance with financial covenants and procedures- Create and disseminate material, to internal and external stakeholders, to effectively communicate CHAI’s achievements in the HIV and Syphilis verticals- Support recruitment of talent in consonance with project needs and provide guidance/ mentoring to project staff- Liaise with CHAI’s global teams regarding information about new diagnostics and drugs and assist with in-country technical or operational evaluations or new product roll-out strategies to improve uptake of new products as they become available- Other responsibilities as guided by Program Manager
- Analyze and draw conclusions from large volumes of data from both the demand and supply sides of the HIV market to advance CHAI’s collaborations with suppliers, inform strategic decision-making, and assess the impact of CHAI’s work- Manage the development and maintenance of market intelligence databases, quantitative models, and user-friendly tools related to preventing, diagnosing, and treating HIV/AIDS- Create quantitative models and analyses to estimate the impact of market interventions- Design data collection approaches and interface with CHAI’s country teams to gather data for analysis and development of valuable market insights- Drive the development and dissemination of global forecasts of diagnostics and antiretroviral medicines, working closely with global partners and other CHAI teams- Develop communication materials, including published reports, based upon analyses- Present analytical findings to internal and external audiences- Provide ad hoc analytical support to various CHAI teams on HIV/AIDS-related questions, with a focus supporting HIV Regional Managers in their country facing work- Support scoping and landscaping of new areas of work in the HIV treatment space- Other responsibilities as requested by manager
- Collaborate with country teams to develop and implement M&E plans, including designing data collection and management systems to ensure rigorous data collection, validation, and analysis for improving program performance- Synthesize program performance and promote its use in decision making for program service delivery and resource allocation through leading analyses, discussions and other measures- Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans through reviewing work plans, reports, organizing and participating in field visits, and initiating data reviews- Contribute to research development and execution, including the design of study protocols and management of data collection and analysis