Click column header to sort
- Provide technical support to the State Tuberculosis Office to sustain PPM (Public Private Mix) Strategy for TB Control in the state of Bihar- Liaise with National Health Mission (NHM) and STO to drive contracting of PPM initiatives as per the Guidance Document on Partnerships- Report to the Grant Manager and support the state health society in program implementation, represent WJCF in key stakeholder meetings- Manage relationships with external partners/ vendors/ donors, Government, and other stakeholders- Directly manage a team of two (2) individuals to provide necessary technical, managerial, and M&E support to the program at the state and district level- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at the state and district level, enabling quick rollout of the PPM initiatives, increase DBT uptake and provide necessary support on Research led initiatives- Work with the NTEP staff to facilitate availability of public sector commodities (diagnostics and FDCs) and streamline FDC supply chain mechanism for private sector patients- Support NTEP in roll out of DBT led interventions and scale up of ICT supported adherence systems- Support STO in periodically reviewing (and monitoring) of various PPM initiatives, DBT schemes & TB Indicators- Provide strategic guidance to implementing partners to improve program implementation effectiveness- Support the State office in ensuring building capacity of program staff to effectively manage the TB program- Work collaboratively with other program teams to identify opportunities and develop cross program responses to funding opportunities- Support in ideating & preparing proposals for potential TB projects- Other responsibilities as needed
- Formulate the overall immunization demand strategy for CHAI in collaboration with CHAI teams for clearly framing objectives, issues, root causes, prioritized approaches, competencies, and work plans for ground-breaking demand generation ideas or interventions.- Guide the state teams across Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh in formulating a roadmap on demand generation schemes towards Immunization.- Provide in depth and exceptional technical assistance to teams on their ongoing and future demand projects.- Work closely with state teams while providing recommendations for improving their outcomes and workflow.- Conceptualize ideas for demand generation ideas while cross collaborating with other programs and stakeholders in states.- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Understand patient and community behaviour through field visits, studies and interaction with project staff- Devise an effective behaviour change communication strategy to drive adoption of preventive TB treatment at the community level- Collaborate with partners to create buy-in for engagement strategy and get their inputs on development of various creatives- Work with agencies to translate strategy into creatives (visual aids, flyers, LBLs etc.)- Drive omni-channel engagement strategy; devise plans to maximize digital channels for outreach and engagement- Understand key barriers in adoption of TB preventive treatment amongst providers and translate insights into an effective engagement strategy- Empower field staff to effectively engage providers through development of communication aids (print and digital)- Provide technical and marketing guidance to field teams on private sector engagement- Develop systems to monitor effectiveness of engagement strategies and take corrective actions- Other responsibilities as needed
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding analytical, strategic, communication and teamwork skills. The successful candidate will adhere to the core CHAI values of resourcefulness, entrepreneurialism, flexibility, independence, humility, and work ethic. The Senior Analyst will report to the Program Manager, Vaccine Markets Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:- Develop an understanding of global market dynamics and market shaping priorities to strengthen supply security and affordability of current and future priority vaccines- Generate analyses that strengthen the business case for vaccine affordability and availability (e.g., demand forecasts, uptake models and market access strategies; production development, cost reduction and manufacturing strategies)- Support the design and implementation of supplier engagement strategies- Cultivate relationships with key global health partners, investors and vaccine manufacturers- Support them to develop high impact vaccines at affordable prices (with relevant product attributes that meet the needs of low-income countries) by generating valuable market insights, facilitating partnerships and offering targeted analytical support- Lead preparations of presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions- Creatively scope and initiate projects that could contribute to further improving supply sustainability and accessibility of vaccines for low-income countries- Support the development of concept notes and new projects- Any other duties as required- 25-30% international travel time would be required once situation allows
• Help shape and improve existing and future CHW related interventions across the GMS, and serve as a trusted community health advisor to CHAI country teams and external stakeholders. • Support government partners and CHAI country and regional teams to develop and execute evidence- and needs-based integrated community health policies, strategies and operational plans at all level to increase availability of malaria and non-malaria commodities, and expand access to quality integrated malaria services.• Coordinate with government and CHAI teams to include systematic tracking, analysis and mapping of quantitative and qualitative indicators on coverage and quality of malaria diagnosis, treatment and surveillance at community level. • Develop and maintain a strong understanding of community level febrile diagnosis, treatment and surveillance to identify the highest priority needs and opportunities to improve the quality and coverage of fever diagnostics, treatment and surveillance at community level. • Conduct collaborative evaluations of existing CHW programs to highlight key strengths and weaknesses, and support in the development of policies, strategies and plans to address them (short-term, medium-term, and long-term).• Contribute to global strategy development to identify high impact areas for gender equity in CHW and malaria programming, and support country-level implementation of these plans.• Provide central and sub-national colleagues with technical backstopping in the areas of malaria case management and community health.• Create database of funding opportunities for community systems strengthening work, and lead proposal development with assistance from global CHAI team and country partners• Engage other CHAI malaria teams to involve, account and advocate for CHWs in strategic planning and implementation. Lao PDR-specific project responsibilities:• Support development of strategy, metrics, operational frameworks and best practices for the integrated community health worker project in Laos, including building monitoring and evaluation frameworks, indicators and data collection processes for the pilot, conducting a situational analysis of existing CHW programs, and collaborating with multiple project stakeholders to deliver high-quality, timely project outputs and reports.• Support the ministry to implement agreed-upon recommendations for improving the CHW program, including: establishing routine coordination systems, fortifying CHW management at the primary health centre level, improving supply chain and program information systems, and supporting streamlined payment systems and long-term financing of the program.• Contribute to the dissemination of learnings within and beyond Lao PDR. Cambodia-specific project responsibilities:• Provide technical and operational guidance to country team in creating CHW dashboards that organize quantitative and qualitative indicators at a granular level to assess the continued efficacy and impact of the CHW cadre, and support monthly tracking of CHW performance. • Support regional and country case management leads to shape the strategy and activities for Village Malaria Worker (VMW) expansion of services and integration potential with other community-based health cadres, including conducting situational analyses as required, building an appropriate scope of work and training materials, and establishing the data management framework for inclusion of CHW data into the health information system.• Support country-level relationship building efforts across ministry of health departments and external partners engaged in community health systems strengthening.Other• Manage and develop resources and best practices to share lessons across teams, and synthesize and disseminate findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications.• Support global, regional and country colleagues to generate, document, and publish evidence and experience working with CHWs towards malaria control or elimination agendas.• Pursue opportunities for collaboration with other CHAI teams, helping to build a cross-cutting community of practice within country, region and organization.• Other responsibilities as needed.
- Design and conduct secondary and primary research for assessing Public Health Surveillance (PHS) systems, including through field visits to various locations in UP and Bihar- Analyze and synthesize all research findings – qualitative and quantitative – to identify key strategic challenges and to create solutions across PHS system components- Support project team in assessment of policy, legal, and political economy enablers for PHS in UP and BH with specific action areas for improvement- Lead report writing and presentations highlighting and summarizing findings and recommendations on public health surveillance systems- Work with teams to interpret and communicate results of the analyses to relevant stakeholders, including donors, partners, and government officials- Prepare notes and reports such as meeting and workshop proceedings, progress reports etc. on various activities related to the project
- Anchor program at the state level and lend strategic support to multiple departments in the state government in operational roll-out of programmatic activities in the state, including capacity building of providers, plan for rapid deployment of treatment devices, initiation of services on screening and treatment, support state departments in improvement in reporting mechanisms and tools, and in roll out of communication activities to improve screening and compliance with appropriate treatment- Engage, mentor and guide the program team and partners in the state in execution of key program modules- Monitor program implementation activities; identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks / mitigation mechanisms- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with key government partners (from national and state level), developmental partners in the state, and other relevant stakeholders to expand access to quality cancer care.- Support in design and implementation of processes, systems for collection, collation, and synthesis of program data to inform program strategy, operations, and reviews.- Support program leadership in the overall grant management process including sharing inputs or drafting donor update reports including progress monitoring, budget utilization, risk assessments and sustainability structures.- Disseminate key learnings from the program implementation in the state with government partners at the state and national level, CHAI program teams in other states and the donor to inform and strengthen interventions on cervical cancer prevention- Aid and support other aspects of the cancer program by working closely with the CHAI program teams at the states, country and global levels.- Support development of proposals, work plans, budgets and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E Lead) will be responsible for the design, coordination, and Program implementation under the Public-Private Partnership model (PPP), participate & Lead in key Research initiatives, and contribute to the learning framework of the project.- The State M&E Lead will empower district officials to support and monitor PPM initiatives and drive decisions on scaling up PPM activities while setting up a data management system.- The individual will report to the Program Officer / Grant Manager and support the state health society in program implementation monitoring and evaluating PPM initiatives while she/he will also support and assist State NTEP team to develop necessary tools and processes. She /He is also expected to support the State TB Officer and District TB Officers in monitoring various programmatic initiatives.- She / He should have demonstrated the ability to independently manage assigned tasks, and to work with teams to ensure timely delivery of quality deliverables, in areas of monitoring and evaluation, developing M&E (Monitoring and Evaluation) frameworks and tools, conducting evaluation studies, and producing & disseminating high-quality reports.- Contribute to the development and implementation of a strategy for synthesizing and disseminating key results, programmatic lessons learned, and other research outputs of the project.- Work closely with the Central Program team (based out of Delhi) and State Technical Assistance team to gauge project requirements.- Develop and support state on M&E plan for NTEP PPM schemes that are contracted by State TB Officer / District TB Officer- Support NGO PP partners in setting up robust Program management and M&E systems and processes. Provide proactive feedback to partners to improve data quality with in-depth analysis of current process flows.- Assist in the revision of the guidelines (if required), particularly in the areas of performance indicators and the way progress is measured.- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project work plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.- Develop the overall framework, for the project, for example, mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems. Develop baseline data for each project component and all project indicators.- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.- Develop a plan for project-related capacity-building on M&E and technical support that may be required. Organize and undertake training with collaborating partners on M&E as required.- Support the district and state program officers to monitor implementation of PPM activities by setting up regular work plan reviews, reports, organizing and participating in field visits, initiating data reviews, and conducting program evaluations.- Regularly analyse the data captured in the MIS and provide a summary of findings and recommendations while ensuring data quality. Work closely with NTEP and NGO partners to address gaps, if any.- Proficiency in use of advance statistical methods and analytics & reporting using STATA, SPSS, SAS, R, and other statistical packages.- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word- Proficiency in analytical tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
• Support the Global Market Team (GMT) in evaluating the potential for various market shaping interventions for key commodities and services• Develop a detailed understanding and documentation of supplier dynamics, including market share of suppliers, pricing offered by suppliers, timelines for product development and manufacturing, timelines for obtaining quality assurance for key drugs and diagnostics, status of in-country registration of drugs, in-country dossier filing timelines, and suppliers’ development and access strategies• Analyze market trends and develop demand forecasts and uptake models for new and existing commodities and services• Liaise with the R&D team, the disease team and country teams to develop the market analysis required to support negotiations with suppliers to expedite time-to-market, reduce pricing and improve supply security • Building and maintain relationships with existing and potential suppliers of drugs and diagnostics in low-and middle-income markets by providing market insights and contacts, offering targeted support and guidance to navigate regulatory and procurement processes• Support the development and evaluation of Request of Proposals for commodities and services in collaboration with CHAI country programs and government partners• Monitor supplier compliance with contracts, global and domestic funding for product purchase, and product uptake• Prepare presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions. Present findings of analyses to internal and or external audiences• Any other activities as required by the Manager and Director, Global Markets• Travel within India, Europe, and CHAI program countries, once feasible based on COVID-19 restrictions
- Under the guidance of the HR Lead, support Program Leaders and Managers in strategic HR initiatives, workforce planning, talent acquisition and talent management- Lead the talent acquisition needs of the MP team, including but not limited to, lateral hiring, internal job postings, external sourcing, campus hiring, internship programs, selection processes (such as technical tests, interviews) offer roll-outs, internal MIS, etc.- Assisting in employee orientation and induction activities by executing and collaborating with multiple program leads and managers as appropriate- Assist in all employee engagement activities from planning to execution as well as seeking feedback- Support planning and scheduling of employees trainings, track participants for feedback, support evolution of development plans and support implementation thereof- Support development of new HR initiatives and employee engagement relationship and satisfaction surveys- Participate in cross-departmental initiatives or capacity building aspects of the organization- Other duties as assigned or required