Click column header to sort
- Co-ordinate and monitor implementation of programmatic activities at the state level, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with the program field team to plan activities, monitor implementation, and review progress.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation and roll-out of activities and plan for / implement suitable mitigation mechanisms to address identified risks.- Lead the design and implementation of processes and systems for collection, management and review of programmatic data and results to monitor progress and inform strategy.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with relevant government stakeholders, development partners, and other stakeholders.- Synthesize and document key learnings, and support dissemination to key stakeholders through reports, briefs, presentation decks and other collaterals as needed.- Conduct extensive primary and secondary research including literature reviews, field surveys and interviews with a comprehensive range of stakeholders, with the aim of understanding the ecosystem for delivering T1D care and key barriers to access.- Support development of compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders, such as progress narratives, update notes, etc.- Support program leadership in donor and grant management and managing the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes.- Support with other responsibilities as requested by the program leadership.
- Conduct extensive secondary research including literature review, primary research including field surveys and interviews with a comprehensive range of stakeholders, with the aim of understanding the ecosystem for delivering T1D care and key barriers to access.- Synthesize and document key learnings, and support dissemination to key stakeholders through reports, briefs, presentation decks and other collaterals as needed.- Lead the design and implementation of processes and systems for collection, management and review of programmatic data and results to monitor progress and inform strategy.- Co-ordinate and monitor implementation of programmatic activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with state program teams to plan activities, monitor implementation, and review progress.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation and roll-out of activities and plan for / implement suitable mitigation mechanisms to address identified risks.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with relevant government stakeholders, development partners, and other stakeholders.- Support development of compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders, such as progress narratives, update notes, etc.- Support program leadership in donor and grant management and managing the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes.- Support with other responsibilities as requested by the program leadership.
Employee Relations (30%)- Receive complaints from employees and others. Plan and execute confidential investigations, as assigned, of alleged harassment, bullying, discrimination, abuse and exploitation, and other misconduct. Write investigative reports for Global HR leadership and summaries for CHAI leadership.- Provide senior-level counsel on employee relations issues, organizational and workforce development, compensation, procedure and policy interpretation, host-country compliance, and recruiting and retention strategies.- Coach managers and employees to resolve complex employee relations issues, promote career development, improve productivity and morale, and address concerns and disputes.- Under the guidance of their supervisor, serve as Focal Point for issues pertaining to CHAI’s Global Code of Conduct and the Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse & Harassment (PSEAH).- Develop programs to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, and increase retention. - Guide managers and country leadership on performance improvement and discipline, up to and including termination. Compliance and HR Operations (30%)- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures and oversee development of and updates to country employment manuals.- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and considerations related to the management of employees and implements measures to reduce risks and manage compliance. Counsel Global HR staff and regional and country management on host-country compliance.- Provide guidance to assigned country teams on compensation and equity, HR procedure and policy interpretation, host-country compliance, and recruiting and retention strategies.- Advise assigned country teams on compensation decisions by analyzing internal data and providing recommendations that align with CHAI’s compensation framework.- Work with other members of CHAI HR to facilitate employment agreements and interpret labor regulations and HR-related legal issues for country offices and international staff, research and interpret overseas labor laws, perform and support HR audits, and support reviews and changes to HR-related manuals and documents.- Anticipate and proactively research legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, to help reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance. Partner with Contracts department and Global Operations team as needed and provide guidance to managers as appropriate on a case-by-case basis.- Work with members of Global HR team to complete administrative work related to HR processes including contract renewals, payroll changes, etc. in a timely manner.- Design, plan, and implement HR services, practices and protocols.- Participate as needed in recruitment, hiring, and onboarding. Professional Development, Training & Workforce Planning (20%)- Develop HR strategies and programs to support CHAI’s mission, vision, and values.- Establish and maintain strong relationships with regional, country, and HR leaders, as well as managers, to promote HR best practices and collaborate on strategies that meet both local needs and Global HR mandates.- Develop work plans to promote productivity, effectiveness, and program success, and to address succession planning and country team restructuring.- Develop tools and standards towards building HR and programmatic capacity and continuity.- Lead learning and development activities to promote a respectful workplace, talent development, management skills, and other capacity building needs. Develops, facilitates, and delivers training, and trains trainers. Employee Experience (20%)- Creating ways to measure and assess engagement (for example, surveys).- Designing approaches to communications which provide an employee voice.- Reviewing management practices and their impact on the employee experience.- Creating proactive approaches to well-being in the organisation to drive physical and mental well-being.- Building a culture of trust.- Assessing the impact that people practices and policies have on the employee experience.- Contributing to the design of the Employee Experience framework by defining new or enhancing current policies, procedures, tools, and processes.- Supporting managing an effective onboarding and orientation of new and transferring staff members to the organization.- Actively participating in human resources projects and implements employee engagement initiatives.
- Under the guidance of the Sr Manager EM & O2, co-create and monitor the strategic direction and implementation of the EM & O2 programme and ensure consistent improvements in equitable access to medical oxygen through government-led initiatives.- Develop critical insights on programme goals, focus areas (such as prevention, diagnosis, access, health systems strengthening etc), and focus geographies while synthesizing these with project impact and effectiveness for instrumental action by programme leadership.- Support the Sr. Manager to provide overall project management and oversight by devising and running programme management tools to ensure that expected deliverables and targets are achieved on time and on budget while working and coordinating with state leads and the central team.- Lead the development of programme communication approach and collaterals for external stakeholders such as government, donor, and partners for furthering programmatic and organizational outreach objectives.- Optimize and manage the donor engagement cadence for timely and impactful outcome from key meetings, workshops, and field visits.- Support the Sr. Manager EM & O2 to develop evidence-informed new initiatives for hypothesis testing, demonstrations, and scale within the ambit of existing grants and for actively writing and converting proposals for new grants.- Capacitate and mentor team members on identified aspects which aid their growth journey at WJCF while helping them contribute more effectively, identify talent and team needs, and support the Sr. Manager in recruitment of new team members.- Work with leadership to identify new areas for achieving coverage and equity goals.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leader.
- Develop deep relationships based on trust and expertise with key government stakeholders- Draft and review technical documents such as guidelines, SOPs, manuals, presentations etc. - Provide technical inputs to stakeholders on various programme priorities- Undertake supervisory visits to identify field level challenges and share findings with officials- Support preparation for state and national level reviews - Undertake data analysis and present key insights to officials- Undertake any other duties as requested by the TSU Lead/Director
- As the lead, chart the course of WCJF’s ID portfolio in terms of strategy, implementation, talent, and relationships and alliances for sharpening the degree, breadth, scale, and sustainability of impact.- Guide teams on developing and implementing meticulously crafted theories of action and concomitant work plans and monitoring outputs and outcomes.- Enhance WJCF’s positioning in the ID and public health ecosystems for increasing the organization’s sector influence on evidence-informed approaches and innovations that best serve beneficiaries in the context. - Play a powerful representation role in various high level external fora by presenting insights and communicating value of WJCF’s work and capabilities and visibly demonstrate thought leadership for shaping the ecosystem’s approaches.- Develop and leverage networks with key entities in the ID and public health ecosystems in India; manage senior level relationships across government entities, private players, and partners; and excel at outreach for enhancing organizational awareness, positioning, and work streams.- Closely monitor and control programme finances in line with organizational and donor requirements- Guide the drafting and dissemination of periodic and stand-alone donor updates and reports.- Build and grow the team and lead people in the programme in partnership with WJCF’s HR team; expand the team’s competency mix in line with the programme’s ambition over time.- Contribute as part of the country leadership to organization-wide initiatives for strengthening culture, effectiveness, and nimbleness.
- Setting strategic direction for evaluating and prioritizing CHAI programs for Incubation- Effectively managing a multi-functional team of strategic program associates and epidemiologist(s)- Working with CHAI teams to source programs that are possible candidates for the Incubator- Overseeing the quantitative modeling the impact of programs, combining independent research with inputs from CHAI teams and donor(s)- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Donor(s) to build consensus on the strategic framework and impact modeling- Presenting to senior CHAI leadership and donor organization(s) to share findings and solicit feedback on the identified programs of work- Managing pilots or country-level investigations of shortlisted programsPlease note that these may change as the project evolves.
Monitoring & Evaluation and Analytics- Oversee design and implementation of M&E strategy and knowledge management activities aligned with programmatic work plans for all programs for progress tracking and impact measurement;- Support development of study design and research, monitoring, and evaluation tools, including research protocols, ethics applications, and standard operating procedures, for the evaluation surveys, process evaluations and outcomes evaluations;- Coordinate with national and state health departments to help design research studies for improved decision making. Where relevant, liaise with academic institutions and/or other implementing partners that might have relevant data that can be leveraged for program monitoring and improvement;- Design and implement relevant data collection and validation activities including field testing, training, and evaluation;- Support the capacity building of programme teams on comprehensive data management, recording, reporting and dashboarding tools and processes that will generate credible, actionable, and timely information;- Participate in assessment visits, supervision and mentoring at facilities and utilize data collected to ensure programs are moving in right direction, identify bottlenecks and solutions- Support in regularly updating the M&E dashboard and reporting frameworks for ongoing projects, tracking the project progress as per the annual work plan and ensure reporting on project activities according to the M&E indicators;- Coordinate with M&E teams through thematic projects to use standardized tools to ensure consistency of quality standards, harmonization of information and contributions from field and sharing of learnings- Coordinate with CHAI Global Program and M&E teams to align India program evaluation indicators with that of other countries; - Provide training and mentoring to WJCF program staff on M&E, including field-based staff in program states, as required.Knowledge Management and Learning- Support showcasing of results in local, regional, and global level through contributing to development of communication materials such as presentations, reports, briefs, and publications, based on knowledge and lessons learnt from ongoing interventions;- Support in development and dissemination of routinely updated knowledge products produced by the projects with wider stakeholders both in a local and global level through various platforms and channels- Work with programs to document best practices (case studies, end of project reports etc.) which can be shared with CHAI country and global teams and partners- Support in the implementation of a learning dissemination plan articulating and aligning communication objectives with different stakeholder audience groups.
- Provide strategic and analytical support to program work streams, monitor program implementation activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with field staff to review programmatic activities, track implementation of activities, and monitor and review outputs.- Analyse large datasets to generate insightful reports and dashboards that can inform programmatic decision making.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks/ mitigation mechanisms.- Support the development of proposals, work plans, budgets, and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas.- Develop strong working relationships with and represent WJCF as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, suppliers, and NGOs, and ensure coordination of resources and effort for maximum impact.- Support program management and leadership team with programmatic activities, and evaluation and scoping of other potential intervention areas, as required.- Contribute to internal organizational initiatives.- Other responsibilities as needed.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Associate include, but are not limited to:- Support the development and refinement of the Oxygen program’s strategic initiatives, ensuring ongoing alignment with the MOH strategic goals and priorities- Support Ministry of Health to ensure continuous availability of oxygen and necessary delivery systems in hospitals at all levels- Support the Ministry of Health to prepare for and deliver report and meetings necessary to the project as part of the capacity building of government staffs- Closely support other MOH departments in planning and implementation of activities highlighted in the National Oxygen Roadmap- Collaborate with internal CHAI teams to facilitate access to key information and stakeholders, provide updates, and leverage core competencies of the various CHAI teams- Leverage quantitative tools and platforms to conduct qualitative and quantitative exercises to ensure the availability, deliverability and accessibility to Oxygen in targeted facilities- Prepare analysis and build tools to support Oxygen investment case and refine the roadmap for Lao PDR when necessary- Manage ongoing and aupcoming procurement activities and lead communication and coordination with external partners, suppliers and vendors as necessary- Establish collaborative relationships with the MOH, partner organizations and other relevant stakeholders- Support the team’s administrative tasks and other responsibilities as assigned by the manager- Manage daily tasks and responsibilities of other team members – Program Officer and Logistics Analyst