Click column header to sort
Vector Control – Commodity Forecasting- Work closely with internal and external partners to collate, interpret, and analyze vector control commodity data in support of a multi-year global malaria commodities forecast- Identify and quantify potential implications of changing trends in insecticide resistance, commodity pricing, donor and country budgets, available products, and normative guidance on vector control commodity volumes- Attend, contribute to, and sometimes lead meetings with key vector control partners, and support relationship building and relationship management with these partners- Support writing and editing of reports for the donor and dissemination- Analyze and review forecast model outputs- Attend and participate in key partner and internal meetingsQuality in Vector Control Products- Research the levers affecting vector control product quality, particularly bed net quality – including policy guidelines, minimum standards, pre-qualification processes, global/procurer/country-level quality assurance and quality control, transportation and storage conditions, and in-country monitoring- Package information from research, stakeholder conversations, and thought leadership into high-quality and clear presentations, reports, and publicationsNew and Pipeline Vector Control Products- Conduct literature reviews, stakeholder conversations, and data analysis on new and upcoming products, synthesize this information for dissemination, and provide strategic thought partnership on how CHAI and partners could support roll-out of new products- For innovative program initiatives, translate high-level ideas into actionable project workplans and pitch decks- Quantify the relevant market demand through top-down or bottom-up analyses- Support scoping for innovative approaches to increasing efficiency and effectiveness of vector control intervention mixes with the aim of efficiently achieving desired health impact of the preventive interventionCross-Cutting- Proactively develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across government and non-governmental organizations- Represent CHAI at relevant working groups and meetings to provide appropriate technical support as necessary- Support the continuous development and refinement of the CHAI Vector Control Strategy
- Support CHAI country teams to catalyze in-country implementation to align with broader grant goals, including day-to-day analytical support.- Support use of evidence among CHAI teams to inform strategic decision-making and identify gaps in policy and implementation to create effective and sustainable combination HIV prevention response.- Structure and drive key quantitative and qualitative analyses around major programmatic issues such as target setting, demand generation, resource mapping and support presentation development on key findings.- Support development of clear presentations for country and global teams to share analysis, findings and recommendations on ongoing work streams.- Support maintaining program databases and dashboards for performance monitoring and evaluation.- Undertake primary and secondary research and synthesize knowledge to deliver data-driven insights to inform approaches and strategies to support HIV program transition and sustainability in the focus countries as needed.- Support generation of cross-country analysis, learnings and the development of processes and tools to facilitate knowledge sharing and dissemination with country, regional and global stakeholders.- Collaborate with CHAI teams to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identifying the most critical hurdles, and develop innovative strategies to address them.- Be involved in various aspects of program operations including monitoring & evaluation, donor reporting, and planning & logistics.- Other responsibilities as needed by team.
- Collaborate with the Program Manager to implement the program’s operational plans- Work closely, on a regular basis with RBC to prepare and implement the VH elimination plan and prepare for the elimination validation based on the WHO guidance- Support the Hepatitis Program in the development, implementation and coordination of trainings, mentorship, conferences and meetings- Support the monitoring of activities through reviewing work plans, reports, organizing and participating in field visits- Contribute to evidence generation activities by developing and implementing study protocols- Work closely with the Hepatitis unit to identify and bridge gaps pertaining to active case finding and linkage to care in order to close the loop in Hepatitis management- Support Program Manager in donor, grant, and finance management of the program, if need be- Contribute to the elaboration and implementation of an integration and sustainability plan of Hepatitis services- Perform any other work-related duties as assigned by the Program Manager
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:- Support the Program Manager to identify and define CHAI's overall strategy within the program area, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact- Sensitize and create demand for support on data analytics and data use for decision making, working with SHA partners to articulate this need and providing continuity so that best practices and skills are shared and institutionalized within government.- Support use of evidence to identify gaps in policy and implementation, improving service coverage and adjusting pricing, payment and packages to create an effective health insurance program. - Build capacity within SHA for evidence-based management, including through day to day joint tasks and deliverables as well as trainings on various aspects of the health reforms.- Support analysis of program data to monitor performance, identify key challenges/bottlenecks and provide solutions- Identify KPIs and build monitoring dashboards to support effective programmatic decision making- Support coordination and knowledge sharing on key reforms between states as well as between the centre and state governments on a continuous basis- Develop and disseminate policy briefs and other knowledge products, in collaboration with government partners- Facilitate key meetings/events such as trainings, state coordination meetings, IT workshops etc- Provide strategic insights at technical working groups and/or other high level meetings and conferences- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identify the most critical hurdles to scale-up, and develop innovative strategies to address them- Other responsibilities as needed
- Assess the field team's knowledge, skills, and requirement and create a roadmap for building capacity- Oversee and deliver training to field personnel at the state & district level in the areas of TB Guidelines, project implementation, Management Information Systems and softer aspects such as communication, rapport building, body language, time management, stress management etc. to aid quality service delivery- Develop an overall or individualized cadre-based training content and development plan- Coordinate with national, state and field teams to understand training needs and up-gradation as and when required- Create an onboarding plan for new hires at different levels of project implementation.- Develop tools to monitor the quality and effectiveness of training in conjunction with the M&E team- Undertake regular field visits to monitor field effectiveness and get feedback from stakeholders such as patients, Providers, Government staff, Doctors, and ASHAs- Understand consistent operational challenges of a particular geography, relative context and prepare specific training programs to resolve them- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices- Other responsibilities as needed
- Develop and oversee the strategic direction and implementation of the COVID-19 program, ensuring consistent improvements in equitable access based on and support to government-led initiatives.- Nuture and scale up new initiatives that help improve access to testing and treatment through the national and state engagements.- Create an enabling environment with the government and partners for the team to deliver on objectives.- Coordinate with the other teams to exchange ideas and ensure timely delivery and progress on the envisaged operational plans.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with MoHFW, ICMR, other government stakeholders and key partners at a senior level.- Play the high-level representational role with the government, donors, partners, and other stakeholders at the national and state levels.- Provide strategic insight at technical working groups and/or other high-level meetings/conferences as a senior level representative of the organization.- Lead, guide, and mentor a high-powered and multi-location team of motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues.- Build the program by continually developing capacity and skills of staff, identifying human resources needs and leading recruitment of new team members.- Undertake donor and grant management and manage the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate time frames.- Work with leadership to further the scope of the program and identify news areas where the organization can deliver value.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Program Director.
The India cancer access program seeks an Associate who can shoulder the responsibilities of working closely with senior leadership on project strategy and contributing to the program's deliverables. CHAI seeks a highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual with outstanding analytical skills, problem-solving ability and communication skills. The Associate must be able to function independently, be comfortable working and coordinating the operations of cross-functional teams, be flexible, and have a strong commitment to excellence. CHAI places great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and work ethic. Key responsibilities for the position are outlined below:- Build and maintain trust-based relationships and collaborations with government partners in Madhya Pradesh, key institutions and developmental partners, and other relevant stakeholders to expand access to quality cancer care.- Spearhead programmatic activities in areas of capacity building, demand generation, improving access to treatment technologies.- Monitoring implementation of programmatic activities in the identified program areas. Engage with, supervise and guide the field team in implementation of programmatic activities in respective geographies- Support in design and implementation of processes, systems for collection, collation, and synthesis of program data to inform program strategy, operations, and reviews.- Support in the overall grant management process including sharing inputs or drafting donor update reports including progress monitoring, budget utilization, risk assessments and sustainability structures.- Aid and support other aspects of the cancer program by working closely with the CHAI program teams at the state, country and global levels
- Oversee all front desk activities; welcome and direct visitors to CHAI’s Boston office- Provide professional oral and written communications to internal and external stakeholders; respond promptly to general email inquiries- Answer and direct incoming phone calls and monitor CHAI’s voicemail daily- Coordinate all domestic and international mail, package and shipping activities; receive, sort and distribute all mail and packages to various Boston-based staff- Assist in the planning, coordination, logistics and execution of meetings and events- Perform basic facilities management functions, including but not limited to regular monitoring of office equipment and replenishment of office supplies- Maintain directories and seating charts for Boston-based staff and all vendor contacts- Provide audit support for daily financial activities and processes performed by the AP Accountants- Assist the AP team with compiling, reviewing and auditing expense reports presented for reimbursement- Prepare invoices for payment and update the AP department’s database systems accordingly- Assist the AP team and other Boston departments in the completion of daily processing tasks and special projects- Other administrative functions as required
- Support the strengthening of paediatric cancer registry, other data management tools, cancer medicine supply chain management tools, and/or other cancer logistic tool and processes for program monitoring and evaluation.- Support regular data collection and validation for the utilization of the above tools, and work with hospital cancer center to improve data quality through mobile channels, or site visits (if required).- Support Program Manager and the global cancer team in technical activities, such as quantifications of essential cancer medicines, data analysis, saving analysis, development of templates, cost effectiveness analysis, or updating project specific materials.- Generate charts and graphs and provide simple analysis on a monthly basis to promote data usage in decision-making for program service delivery.- Support strengthening of Hospital Supply Management Team and MOH Cancer Sub-directorate on data management tools and processes.- Support data management trainings and capacity building activities for hospitals within Jakarta and treatment provinces.- Support monitoring and evaluation efforts through organizing and participating in field visits, initiating data reviews and contributing to program evaluations.- Perform basic finance and administrative functions as needed under the guidance of CHAI’s Finance team.- Perform anyy other work as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Work alongside government counterparts to ensure that Nutrition programmatic products are integrated into the national supply chain system, including the inventory management system at the national and provincial warehouses- Support the strengthening of the central and provincial Supply Chain Integration Teams to include nutrition and other relevant program staff- Assist the central and provincial supply chain integration teams to create and execute their integration workplan, including assisting with monthly meetings, reviewing data and completing site visits to support MOH staff capacity building- Support regular MOH staff utilization of the electronic medicine inventory management system, and support the team to troubleshoot any challenges with the system- Build capacity of MOH staff at central and provincial levels to conduct routine analysis of monthly stock reports, create dashboard for nutrition program and support the development of quality data review- Identify supply chain challenges and help create action plans to address them together with central and provincial health staff- Coordinate and plan logistics for meetings and team travel schedules- Support written and verbal translation between English and Lao, specifically communication of technical processes, to support effective communication with government staff and other stakeholders- Manage reconciliation of finance for program trainings, meetings and travel- Perform other tasks as necessary