Click column header to sort
- Provide specialised inputs for informing WJCF’s strategy in the cooling sector- Construct approaches and frameworks for designing and implementing initiatives and forging alliances aimed at positively impacting the cooling sector- Conduct primary research and literature review and track developments related to technological, policy, regulatory, trade, and commercial aspects of climate change, particularly cooling related drivers in India and outside- Develop insights for constructing interventions across the cooling value chain for market shaping in the direction of energy efficient and lower emission technologies- Develop and leverage networks with key entities in the climate and cooling ecosystem in India- Significantly contribute to thought pieces and research collaterals for WJCF- Support the crafting of internal and external facing collaterals and reports- Play the representation role for WJCF at appropriate fora such as symposiums and workshops- Undertake any other responsibilities as assigned by programme leadership
- Contribute to the planning and execution of high-impact projects- Provide research and analytical support- Support evaluation and documentation of results and impact from CHAI's work- Develop influential presentation materials that work for varying audiences- Build and manage relationships with key individuals in the Ministry of Health, in CHAI and relevant partner organizations- Identify potential areas of additional support in existing and new focal countries- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Travailler aux côtés du SP-Palu, du DPES, du DCAPS, du DSI et d'autres partenaires clés du ministère de la santé pour soutenir les flux de travail pertinents sur la santé communautaire, la gestion des cas de paludisme et la gestion de la chaîne d'approvisionnement.- Servir de point focal avec les parties prenantes de la gestion des cas, de la chaîne d'approvisionnement et de la santé communautaire dans le pays, allant du gouvernement, du monde universitaire, de la société civile et du secteur privé (c'est-à-dire une présence physique à long terme dans le pays pour soutenir sans interruption).- Soutenir les efforts de plaidoyer pour la gestion des cas, la chaîne d'approvisionnement et la stratégie de santé communautaire, la conception et la mise en œuvre des programmes conformément aux meilleures pratiques fondées sur des preuves.- Renforcer et étendre les outils et les processus de reporting programmatique et de suivi des activités aux niveaux central et opérationnel ; développer la capacité du personnel gouvernemental à effectuer un suivi des activités sur une base régulière.- Soutenir le SP-Palu dans la collecte, l'analyse et la visualisation des données de gestion des cas et des stocks. Suivre les progrès et la qualité des données et faire les mises à jour nécessaires au cadre de S&E et la documentation des apprentissages.- Collaborer efficacement avec les équipes de CHAI, notamment les équipes chargées de la surveillance du paludisme, de l'analyse et de la technologie, ainsi que du financement de la santé, afin de soutenir les résultats attendus de- CHAI en matière de santé communautaire.Spécifique à la gestion des cas de paludisme:- Soutenir le SP-Palu et la DPES dans le développement de matériel de formation, d'aide-mémoire et de directives, et soutenir les formations pour le personnel des niveaux central et opérationnel (agents de sante et ASBCs).- Soutenir les efforts de supervision intégrées de prise en charge des cas dans les formations sanitaires par le SP-Palu y compris optimisation des outils de supervision et leur digitalisation, le ciblage des supervisions, la compilation des données de supervision et la rédaction des rapports de supervision.- Coordination au niveau central en ce qui concerne les composantes de santé communautaire/gestion des cas du plan stratégique national sur le paludisme et participer aux réunions du groupe de travail sur la santé communautaire (la taskforce sante communautaire).- Soutenir l'engagement de CHAI dans le domaine de la santé communautaire en effectuant une analyse de la couverture effective périodique, le développement et mise à jour de la plateforme électronique de cartographie des ressources et le suivi de l’utilisation et la mise à jour de la plateforme des gestions des agents de santés à base communautaire (ASBC) et son intégration dans mHealth.- Engager les partenaires gouvernementaux et non gouvernementaux de la santé communautaire pour comprendre et rejoindre le paysage plus large de la santé communautaire, y compris le travail de digitalisation.Spécifique à la gestion de la chaîne d'approvisionnement:- Fournir un soutien de maintenance au SP-Palu sur l'utilisation de l'outil de quantification/prévision des produits antipaludéens.- Compiler des informations sur les processus et les délais de quantification, d'approvisionnement et de distribution des produits de prévention, de diagnostic et de traitement du paludisme, et documenter les principales lacunes et recommandations.- Travailler en étroite collaboration avec les partenaires gouvernementaux et les autres parties prenantes, pour évaluer les lacunes dans les données qui ont un impact sur les systèmes nationaux d'achat, d'approvisionnement et de distribution, et élaborer des solutions pour résoudre les problèmes identifiés.- Autres activités et responsabilités, selon les besoins.
Drive NVI program and grant management, in collaboration with program and country leadership- Develop, support and manage a team of ~1-2 global associates/technical advisors on the NVI team, to drive team effectiveness and engagement across the portfolio.- Support development of program-wide and country-specific objectives, strategies and milestones regarding new vaccine introductions.- Assess progress against program objectives in areas of focus in collaboration with country team and regional managers.- Help prepare high-quality briefings for donors and CHAI management, including achievements to date, key risks & opportunities, and action plan going forward; effectively manage donor relationships.Lead CHAI's vaccines program in the area of new vaccine introduction, in collaboration with program and country leadership- Develop/update CHAI’s strategy and thought leadership related to new vaccine introductions, both at global and country level, to increase CHAI’s effectiveness and impact.- Support fundraising and grant proposal and budget development in line with CHAI’s strategy, model, competitive priorities and capabilities, both at country and global level.- Foster horizontal collaboration across Global Vaccine Delivery sub-teams to ensure NVI interventions are leveraged to support other CHAI’s vaccine delivery objectives (e.g. improving vaccine cold chain and supply chain, supporting service delivery at the last mile, supporting sub-national level management systems, ensuring successful transition from Gavi support, leveraging immunization to support primary health care strengthening etc.); putting in place appropriate mechanisms to ensure cross-fertilization across these objectives.- Foster collaboration with other CHAI teams, including Vaccines Markets Team, Global Malaria, Global Cervical Cancer teams etc to align strategic activities between new vaccine introductions and other relevant health interventions.Provide strategic and programmatic leadership for the design and implementation of work in focus countries to dramatically and sustainably optimize new vaccine introductions, in collaboration with direct reports and Regional Managers- Support ramp up of new workstreams and new focus countries, and strengthen capabilities of existing programs, leveraging institutional knowledge from CHAI.- Contribute to the design, planning and implementation of high-impact work with country teams to achieve high and sustainable coverage of new and routine vaccines in CHAI focus countries. - Drive continuous development and effective dissemination and use of programmatic "toolkits" and “playbooks”, lessons learned, and other know-how related to new vaccine introductions across CHAI's vaccines program focus countries. - Demonstrate impact and support countries to plan for scale and sustainability of high-impact work, including transition of successful practices to national government leadership.Improve national and global practices and policies related to new vaccine introductions, in collaboration with direct reports and program leadership- Develop productive relationships with key stakeholders (WHO, Gavi, BMGF, UNICEF, PATH, JSI, Jhpiego) and foster effective exchange of know-how with partners.- Become a respected and trusted thought leader in this area of focus within CHAI and within the global immunization community.- Disseminate CHAI's programmatic insights into the global immunization community and inform global policies and country practices beyond CHAI focus countries, including through Global working groups (e.g., EPI manager meetings, WHO hosted regional meetings, antigen specific global working groups, etc.)- Other tasks as requested by manager.
- Work with various country team offices to manage payroll deadlines and process bi-weekly and monthly payroll submissions- Facilitate the employee life cycle - onboarding new hires, conducting onboarding calls, assist in termination process, including sending exit letters and exit surveys, and coordinating with HR Partners on any sensitive issues and entering and maintaining data in HRIS- Enter data on new hires, changes and terminations into HRIS and ensure employee documents are saved appropriately- Communicate with benefits vendors and enter data into online benefits systems regarding new hire enrollments, changes and terminations- Work closely with HR Manager of Benefits and Compliance to support employees and managers with benefits questions and assist with escalated claims issues- Monitor shared Human Resources email account and field incoming questions related to onboarding, benefits, and general HR issues- Actively monitor contract end dates and issue contract renewals when needed- Assist with audits - conduct weekly internal audits and coordinate with the Finance department to provide documents and information for internal and external audits- Assist employees with employment verifications and visa letters- Provide ad-hoc data & project support, including reporting from the HRIS and other administrative support to Human Resources staff as needed- Work closely with Country Teams to understand in-country processes and needs and bring in-country perspective to Global HR team to inform process improvements- Work with the Expenses and Payroll department to process reimbursements and pay invoices- Support special projects related to compliance and operational efficiency, as well as other projects as assigned by supervisor
- Manage a team to provide in-depth and high-quality analyses and technical assistance to senior level MOH stakeholders.- Determine Eswatini’s strategic direction for medium to long term health financing and health service delivery reforms.- Act as a thought partner to key stakeholders in government, including senior leadership to use this evidence for key policy and implementation decisions in health financing reforms, introducing new and creative approaches or strategies.- Support governments and country teams supporting governments in developing and implementing health financing strategies including changes in service delivery, financing, and management, at regional and national levels. This includes conducting assessments of health systems bottlenecks and public financial management challenges, developing and implementing plans with government that address service delivery, financing and management bottlenecks, and costing and assessing resource gaps and working with governments to mobilize external and domestic resources for their strategies.- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders involved in health financing, especially the Ministries of Health, Finance, and the World Bank.- Provide technical and strategic insight at the Health Financing technical working group and other high-level meetings as a representative of CHAI.- Play an active role as member of the CHAI country leadership in the design and implementation of the UHC program, including identifying fundraising opportunities and developing strategic relationships.- Liaise with the CHAI Global Health Financing Program to share key country insights, and to keep abreast of novel approaches to health financing in other CHAI countries and share Eswatini’s experience with other countries and stakeholders.- Build program capacity by continually developing capacity and skills of staff, identifying human resources needs both internal to CHAI Eswatini and the MOH, and leading recruitment of new team members.- Support knowledge sharing: this includes direct knowledge sharing and the development of relevant documents, publications, and case studies.- Manage the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables and reporting requirements within the appropriate timeframes.- Support cross-cutting workstream contributing towards attaining universal health coverage.- Perform other tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Deliver technical assistance in human capacity and workforce development with government partners.- Work with the government and relevant partners to operationalize Zimbabwe’s new national HRH policy and strategy and establish feedback loops for continuous improvement.- Assist the MOHCC in conducting Human Resources for Health (HRH) situation analyses to identify challenges in retention across provinces.- Work closely with the MOHCC to update and use human resources for health (HRH) information system(s) for analysis and decision-making.- Support the MOHCC in developing a formal retention strategy based on the situational analysis results.- Work with relevant personnel to develop and test MNCH capacity strengthening (i.e., mentorship programs) and staff retention strategies in project areas. Develop/revise and ensure that the project’s capacity development tools–training materials, job aides, standard operating protocols, and other materials—reflect local context and needs and are of high quality.- Ensure that the delivery of training and mentoring is cost-effective, consistent, efficient, and meets or exceeds project and MOHCC expectations.- Monitor the implementation of workforce development and retention activities against approved objectives, budgets, and key project indicators. Serve as a technical resource to project personnel on issues of design, methods, and interpretation of results related to capacity strengthening.- Work with the project’s technical and MERL specialists and its MOHCC and USAID stakeholders to determine the project monitoring and evaluation metrics.- Contribute to program learning (implementation research) design, evaluation activities, and use of their results.- Contribute to regular progress reports and other technical documents.
Administration- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.- Performing administrative tasks, such as making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, etc.- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment.- Managing country procurement planning and the office inventory process.Program Operations- Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.- Planning and organizing conferences, events, staff training, and employee engagement activities.Human Resources- Coordinating the proper allocation of human resources.- Managing country Employees performance Improvement Plan.- Work with Global Teams to setup a country fellowship program.- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees.- Handling the staff performance improvement strategy and process.Finances- Monitoring Petty cash management.- Ensure country operations compliance with donors, CHAI and government policies.- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
- Work with national malaria staff and CHAI country teams to conduct malaria program reviews; update or write national strategic plans; and optimize and cost national malaria programs by building Excel-based costing and budget models- Conduct costing and financial analyses and support the development of funding proposals and operational plans- Support governments to meet Global Fund requests and satisfy grant application requirements, including budget development- Serve as a trusted advisor to CHAI country teams- Serve as liaison between CHAI regional technical teams, country partners, and stakeholders- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across government, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector- Engage with and cultivate donors, including individuals, corporations, and organizations interested in supporting malaria programs- Draft presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders- Coordinate meetings and facilitate knowledge sharing between government programs and partner organization in the region to ensure coordination- Provide program and budget updates for internal project management, best practice sharing, and donor reporting- Other responsibilities as needed
Lead the development and coordinate the implementation of CHAI’s global eyeglasses access strategy. This includes:- Identify high-impact opportunities for increasing access to eyeglasses.- Identify and engage with strategic partners to drive the implementation. Examples include the World Health Organization, EYElliance, donors, professional associations, and academic institutions.- Develop and maintain a comprehensive evidence-based approach on what works to increase access to glasses, incl. u- data on the global burden, impact evidence, and best-practice interventions.- Develop a global CHAI strategy for increasing access to eyeglasses in consultation with CHAI country teams, technical teams, and leadership.- Lead the dissemination of this strategy, track progress and propose updates that are informed by learnings of context changes.Provide support to CHAI country teams with developing and implementing existing and new eyeglasses programs:- Facilitate knowledge sharing across CHAI program countries.- Help liaise with technical experts where relevant.- Coordinate or lead the development of global knowledge sharing products, this includes publications and external communications.- Where useful and relevant, support with the development of donor reports.- Where appropriate, assist countries with information to establish or strengthen local production.Help identify potential funders and develop concept notes:- Conduct a comprehensive mapping of potential funders.- Develop an engagement plan. This may involve coordination with our partners (e.g., EYElliance).- Inform countries about funding opportunities.- Support with the development of concepts notes and proposals. This may involve leading multi-country proposals.Work with global stakeholders via new and existing coalitions to increase awareness and donor investments that will drive change at a global scale:- As part of the strategy, develop a comprehensive partnership and advocacy plan.- Lead CHAI’s engagement with strategic partners, like the WHO SPECS 2030 imitative.- Identify opportunities for establishing new partnerships and evaluate ongoing partnerships.- Represent at global events, where useful and relevant.- Develop presentations and communication materials for internal and external audiences and stakeholders.Develop investment plans:- Map evidence on cost-effective interventions- Support the testing and evaluation of what delivery channels are most cost-effective for delivering eyeglasses to different target populations in various settings.Other responsibilities as needed by supervisor.