Click column header to sort
- Build a working relationship with the State ABDM Office (SAO), Madhya Pradesh- Proactively identify area(s) of support including but not limited to (i) Capacity building, (ii) IEC deployment in the state to drive ABDM adoption- Building key stakeholder relationship(s) with (i) ABDM-enabled IT solution providers, (ii) Medical Associations and Councils, (iii) State ABDM office MP, and other(s) as required- Building useful tools and checklists for the interfacing agency to optimise the interfacing agency’s field team outreach (e.g., visit planner, visit checklists, FAQs, reporting forms, etc.)- Monitor the progress of the microsite(s) implemented in Madhya Pradesh and support the State ABDM office in documenting the learnings and reporting progress to National Health Authority- Regular problem solving and coaching the Analyst (ABDM MP) and interfacing agency in the state- Identification, on-boarding and collaboration with ABDM-enabled IT solution providers- Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey- Strengthening the capacity of the SAO by supporting them in on boarding a Program Management Unit (PMU) for ABDM implementation in the state
- Develop and execute a comprehensive engagement strategy for leading RAC manufacturers and other relevant stakeholders in the Indian supply-side ecosystem- Build and maintain relationships with leading RAC manufacturers, component suppliers, retail store owners and other relevant supply-side stakeholders- Identify and develop opportunities for collaboration and partnership; understand challenges and risks in the RAC manufacturing and supply chain- Conduct comprehensive assessments of technology pipelines from leading manufacturers, including technology details, roadmaps, and barriers to commercialization- Analyze the cost structure of existing & next-gen products to identify opportunities for cost optimization- Lead the design and implementation of supply de-risking mechanisms, such as market commitments and agreements- Collect and analyze data to prepare reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders- Support feasibility assessment of institutional procurement channels, analyzing volume expectations and operational requirements to facilitate supplier-buyer partnerships- Monitor and track progress, collaborate with internal teams to coordinate efforts, align strategies, and share strategic insights
- SERC members will assist investigators in determining whether an activity engages CHAI in human research.- Participate in monthly calls with committee to discuss protocols reviewed over the past month and be prepared to present their protocol reviews during these calls.- Provide input on the role of SERC within CHAI.- Provide input on the CHAI policy and the webinar once a year.If an activity engages CHAI in human research, a reviewer will:- Provide feedback about the appropriateness of the research aims, study design, data collection procedures, data analysis, and results dissemination.- Assist investigators with identifying an appropriate local and/or external IRB, as needed, to review human research and facilitate connection between the CHAI investigator and external IRB.- Support communication between investigators and IRBs as needed.- Respond to additional ethical issues that may arise from CHAI agents.- Determine whether clinical trial registration is required.- Ensure that study teams are aware that any drugs or medical devices purchased by CHAI for use in their study comply with CHAI’s Quality Policy.- Ensure that study teams have considered the impact of COVID-19 on their protocol and taken the appropriate precautions to protect the safety of participants and data collectors.If an activity engages CHAI but is not human research, a reviewer will:- Provide feedback about the appropriateness of plans for the design, data collection procedures, data analysis, and results dissemination.
- Develop an understanding of global and local market dynamics and market shaping priorities for key NCD commodities (antihypertensive and antidiabetic medication, insulin, glucose monitoring devices and consumables, insulin syringes/pens and other commodities) in LMICs- Lead major workstreams to support success of CHAI’s NCD programs in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa, for example: health financing for NCDs, decentralization and integration of NCD care, country market assessments including focus on regulatory, quantification, procurement and supply chain dynamics- Lead the development and execution of analyses that strengthen the business case for enhanced affordability and availability of these commodities in LMICs, such as demand forecasts, uptake scenarios and market access strategies; production development, cost reduction and manufacturing strategies- Cultivate relationships with global health partners to ensure coordination, alignment and collaboration with partner programs and research, where relevant.- Lead development of presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions- Creatively scope and initiate projects that could contribute to further improving supply sustainability and accessibility of NCD commodities for LMICs- Support the development of concept notes, donor proposals and new projects, and reporting requirements on existing programs.- Any other duties as required
- Serve as a trusted technical assistant to the MoH on a range of HTS strengthening issues.- Work with MoH and other partners in the HIVTS space to develop effective, evidence based national annual HIVST targets.- Strengthen national planning by supporting the MoH to develop an optimized national scale up for HIVST to select high risk populations, taking into consideration, implementation, monitoring, and financial resource requirements.- Liaise with implementing partners and the MoH to evaluate existing M&E systems and support design of M&E tools necessary to improve the use of data for decision making.- Work with MoH to identify resource needs and subsequently strengthen resource allocation, mobilization, and coordination efforts to enable program scale-up and sustainability.- Drive internal strategic planning, coordination and deliverables within the Zambia country office.- Manage the program budget and oversee communication and reporting requirements internally and for program donors.- Supervise, coach and mentor HTS team members.- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Perform scientific literature review on relevant topics as needed (e.g., surveillance methods, drivers of malaria transmission, intervention effectiveness)- Monitor, evaluate, and improve the performance of malaria surveillance processes and platforms including the quality of generated information - Contribute to the formulation of surveillance guidelines and SOPs- Design, implement, analyze, and disseminate results from projects evaluating program and/or intervention effectiveness- Organize, clean, and integrate datasets from different sources to aid program monitoring and evaluation and data analyses- Collaborate with academic partners to conduct statistical and/or spatial analyses of malaria metrics (epidemiology, entomology, interventions) to understand disease pattern and impact of interventions- Synthesize and disseminate findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and scientific publications - Translate analytic results to government and non-government partners to support evidence-based decision making and the formulation of operations plans of malaria activities- Promote the routine use and analyses of epidemiological, entomological, and programmatic data to inform country strategy planning and routine program implementation - Support institutionalization of data reviews at all levels, including the development of data collection tools and data visualization tools- Formulate and deliver national and sub-national level technical training materials- Provide technical supervision, training and ad-hoc programmatic support to staff members involved in epidemiological and surveillance strengthening activities- Represent CHAI at external technical meetings with local academic and technical partners- Serve as a trusted adviser to key stakeholders across government and non-governmental organizations by proactively developing and maintaining strong working relationships- Any other tasks as required
- Develop Excel mapping of all teams for import into the Payfactors system.- Assist in the transition and transformation of data from one reporting platform to another, ensuring the data meet the import file requirements of the new platform.- Create a reusable Excel template that allows efficient data transformation and transfer in the future.- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of data at all stages of the process.- Support the preparation of overviews of new salary bands for all teams- Support the end-of-year compensation process, which includes developing templates and performing data verification checks in excel for Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA), merit, equity, and market adjustment processing.- Assist in project management tasks related to the overall compensation review and adjustment processes.- Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations for communicating complex compensation data to teams and stakeholders.
Review of technical specifications- The project team has drafted a list of technical specifications for the procurement including specifications for the Xray unit, CAD software, picture archiving and communication system (PACS), licenses, accessories, and service level agreements, relying heavily on WHO guidelines. The Expert shall review these specifications to see if they are necessary and sufficient for the purpose of the project.Review of the evaluation criteria- The Expert shall review the evaluation criteria developed by the project team for (a) objectivity (b) correct weight assignment (c) overall criteria-setting methodology.- The Expert shall also advise the Evaluation Committee reviewing the proposals on criticality of key criteria.Assistance in evaluation of vendors in on-field demonstration of the device and software unit- The procurement process involves an on-site demonstration by the vendor of the proposed device and software unit. The Expert shall assist the team in the development of a scorecard for thorough evaluation of vendors for the on-field demonstration.- The Expert shall guide the procurement committee on the performance of the proposed unit with respect to usability, quality of images, integration of the x-ray and CAD-AI software, and (d) PACS.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for WJCF’s immunization portfolio projects, including research studies, program evaluations, interventions, newsletters, success stories, case studies, meeting slide-decks, and technical notes.- Collaborate with multidisciplinary and multi-location teams, including public health professionals, researchers, and program managers, to accurately document project objectives, methodologies, and outcomes.- Write clear, concise, and precise reports, summaries, and technical documents to effectively communicate research findings, program outcomes, and public health recommendations.- Conduct literature reviews and contribute to synthesizing scientific evidence for the development of guidelines, policies, and interventions.- Maintain and update document repositories, databases, and filing systems to facilitate easy access and retrieval of information.- Assist in preparing presentations, training materials, and educational resources for public health initiatives.- Travel to project locations, meet with government officials, and capture photography/videography to document diverse project activities.- Ensure quality assurance and confidentiality in documentation, including avoiding plagiarism, complying with regulations, maintaining branding consistency, and handling information ethically.- Identify platforms and opportunities to showcase and disseminate project interventions.- Adhere to ethical information handling and referencing practices in all products.- Perform assigned tasks as required.
- Manage the development of databases, analyses, and frameworks to assist in identifying and prioritizing market-shaping interventions- Collaborate with internal and external partners to analyze market outlook, supplier landscape, and production economics across a range of products- Work with CHAI country and global teams to evaluate the potential for various market-shaping interventions using the GMT market-shaping framework and other methodologies- Develop strategies and qualitative / quantitative analyses to support ongoing market-shaping discussions with suppliers and other key stakeholders- Create clear communications materials based upon analyses- Present findings of analyses to a broad range of audiences in meetings and conferences- Support relationship management with senior-level stakeholders internal and external to CHAI- Execute other responsibilities as needed by the team