Click column header to sort
- Ensure completeness and logical consistency of data collected by compounders / hub agents / doctors through regular and systematic checks of the data collected, and by escalating issues with the district lead and operational lead.- Synthesize project data into table, charts, and graphs to provide insight into data quality and project performance.- Assist in designing performance and operational dashboards from data collected.- Download redeemed vouchers report from eRUPI Assignor platform, and presumptive report from Ni-kshay, and perform reconciliation of individuals who have redeemed the voucher and availed the service.
- Supporting the development of program strategy and operational plan for integrated call centre operations.- Collating information and maintaining the databases (of facilities, healthcare providers, and such others).- Undertaking data analysis for the concurrent monitoring data.- Developing purposive insights, visualizations, tools and templates that support in progress tracking and program management.- Supporting the Project Manager and Associate in solution implementation.- Supporting in development of relevant documentation for the integrated call centre operations.- Capacitating the selected call centre executives on the use of different modules of the technology solution for delivering the services.- Engaging with state level stakeholders to gather required information and keep them engaged throughout the project implementation.
- Leading the project strategy development and implementation.- Building a working relationship with the State Health Agency (SHA), Madhya Pradesh and work closely with the stakeholders to develop and implement an effective strategy for the adoption of an integrated care call-centre based solution.- Engage with state level stakeholders to gather required information and keep them engaged throughout the project implementation.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights, and reporting for the adoption of the- Ensure adherence to timelines and high quality of deliverables to be submitted to the donor and government stakeholders.
Regional Strategy- Lead all the malaria and NTD surveillance, analytics, and technology work for the GMS and other geographies, as required- Serve as an expert/technical advisor for epidemiological questions to CHAI’s regional team, country teams, and for senior leadership- Support rigorous evidence-based planning of intervention deployment, and design and implement monitoring to evaluate effectiveness of current government interventions, and identify potential approaches or strategies to accelerate progressTechnical project management- Lead and provide support regionally for data cleaning, statistical analyses, and the development and interpretation of malaria risk maps and stratifications- Review and ensure high quality surveillance and analytics guidelines and SOPs, M&E plans, lessons learned documents, and operational manualsTeam management and partner collaboration- Directly manage, onboard, provide technical mentorship, supervision, guidance, and training to a small team of junior and mid-level epidemiologists based across the region; provide guidance, direction, and mentorship to health information staff across the region- Work directly with country teams and governmental staff to better integrate epidemiological, entomological, and programmatic data use and analysis into routine programmatic activities at all levels of the health system- Cultivate and establish relationships with local academic institutions, NGOs (e.g. PSI, PATH), and regional organizations (e.g. WHO, APMEN) working on data analysis or surveillance to inform elimination goals, which may include management of contracts with external partnersCommunication and knowledge management- Manage and develop resources and best practices to share lessons across teams; synthesize and disseminate findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications- Represent CHAI at external technical meetings, acting as the face of the organization to academic/technical partners within the region, including via the dissemination of findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications
- Support the development of program strategy and operational plan for the Urban Immunization strengthening project. - Develop comprehensive plans for piloting new approaches and interventions for improvement in immunization service delivery, program review mechanism, demand generation, and data systems strengthening in urban areas. - Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose children in identified geographies. - Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking. - Provide analytical and programmatic support to the team and to the state RI Cell on RI strengthening with special emphasis on urban immunization. - Develop and socialize the RI dashboard and customized performance reports to be utilized for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making. - Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery. - Capacitate and mentor field team members on identified aspects that aid their growth journey while helping them contribute more effectively. - Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. - Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well. - Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive engagement strategy for leading RAC manufacturers and other relevant stakeholders in the Indian supply-side ecosystem- Build and maintain relationships with leading RAC manufacturers, component suppliers, retail store owners and other relevant supply-side stakeholders- Identify and develop opportunities for collaboration and partnership; understand challenges and risks in the RAC manufacturing and supply chain- Conduct comprehensive assessments of technology pipelines from leading manufacturers, including technology details, roadmaps, and barriers to commercialization- Analyze the cost structure of existing & next-gen products to identify opportunities for cost optimization- Lead the design and implementation of supply de-risking mechanisms, such as market commitments and agreements- Collect and analyze data to prepare reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders- Support feasibility assessment of institutional procurement channels, analyzing volume expectations and operational requirements to facilitate supplier-buyer partnerships- Monitor and track progress, collaborate with internal teams to coordinate efforts, align strategies, and share strategic insights
- SERC members will assist investigators in determining whether an activity engages CHAI in human research.- Participate in monthly calls with committee to discuss protocols reviewed over the past month and be prepared to present their protocol reviews during these calls.- Provide input on the role of SERC within CHAI.- Provide input on the CHAI policy and the webinar once a year.If an activity engages CHAI in human research, a reviewer will:- Provide feedback about the appropriateness of the research aims, study design, data collection procedures, data analysis, and results dissemination.- Assist investigators with identifying an appropriate local and/or external IRB, as needed, to review human research and facilitate connection between the CHAI investigator and external IRB.- Support communication between investigators and IRBs as needed.- Respond to additional ethical issues that may arise from CHAI agents.- Determine whether clinical trial registration is required.- Ensure that study teams are aware that any drugs or medical devices purchased by CHAI for use in their study comply with CHAI’s Quality Policy.- Ensure that study teams have considered the impact of COVID-19 on their protocol and taken the appropriate precautions to protect the safety of participants and data collectors.If an activity engages CHAI but is not human research, a reviewer will:- Provide feedback about the appropriateness of plans for the design, data collection procedures, data analysis, and results dissemination.
Review of technical specifications- The project team has drafted a list of technical specifications for the procurement including specifications for the Xray unit, CAD software, picture archiving and communication system (PACS), licenses, accessories, and service level agreements, relying heavily on WHO guidelines. The Expert shall review these specifications to see if they are necessary and sufficient for the purpose of the project.Review of the evaluation criteria- The Expert shall review the evaluation criteria developed by the project team for (a) objectivity (b) correct weight assignment (c) overall criteria-setting methodology.- The Expert shall also advise the Evaluation Committee reviewing the proposals on criticality of key criteria.Assistance in evaluation of vendors in on-field demonstration of the device and software unit- The procurement process involves an on-site demonstration by the vendor of the proposed device and software unit. The Expert shall assist the team in the development of a scorecard for thorough evaluation of vendors for the on-field demonstration.- The Expert shall guide the procurement committee on the performance of the proposed unit with respect to usability, quality of images, integration of the x-ray and CAD-AI software, and (d) PACS.
Employee Relations (30%)- Receive complaints from employees and others. Plan and execute confidential investigations, as assigned, of alleged harassment, bullying, discrimination, abuse and exploitation, and other misconduct. Write investigative reports for Global HR leadership and summaries for CHAI leadership.- Provide senior-level counsel on employee relations issues, organizational and workforce development, compensation, procedure and policy interpretation, host-country compliance, and recruiting and retention strategies.- Coach managers and employees to resolve complex employee relations issues, promote career development, improve productivity and morale, and address concerns and disputes.- Under the guidance of their supervisor, serve as Focal Point for issues pertaining to CHAI’s Global Code of Conduct and the Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse & Harassment (PSEAH).- Develop programs to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, and increase retention. - Guide managers and country leadership on performance improvement and discipline, up to and including termination. Compliance and HR Operations (30%)- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures and oversee development of and updates to country employment manuals.- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and considerations related to the management of employees and implements measures to reduce risks and manage compliance. Counsel Global HR staff and regional and country management on host-country compliance.- Provide guidance to assigned country teams on compensation and equity, HR procedure and policy interpretation, host-country compliance, and recruiting and retention strategies.- Advise assigned country teams on compensation decisions by analyzing internal data and providing recommendations that align with CHAI’s compensation framework.- Work with other members of CHAI HR to facilitate employment agreements and interpret labor regulations and HR-related legal issues for country offices and international staff, research and interpret overseas labor laws, perform and support HR audits, and support reviews and changes to HR-related manuals and documents.- Anticipate and proactively research legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, to help reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance. Partner with Contracts department and Global Operations team as needed and provide guidance to managers as appropriate on a case-by-case basis.- Work with members of Global HR team to complete administrative work related to HR processes including contract renewals, payroll changes, etc. in a timely manner.- Design, plan, and implement HR services, practices and protocols.- Participate as needed in recruitment, hiring, and onboarding. Professional Development, Training & Workforce Planning (20%)- Develop HR strategies and programs to support CHAI’s mission, vision, and values.- Establish and maintain strong relationships with regional, country, and HR leaders, as well as managers, to promote HR best practices and collaborate on strategies that meet both local needs and Global HR mandates.- Develop work plans to promote productivity, effectiveness, and program success, and to address succession planning and country team restructuring.- Develop tools and standards towards building HR and programmatic capacity and continuity.- Lead learning and development activities to promote a respectful workplace, talent development, management skills, and other capacity building needs. Develops, facilitates, and delivers training, and trains trainers. Employee Experience (20%)- Creating ways to measure and assess engagement (for example, surveys).- Designing approaches to communications which provide an employee voice.- Reviewing management practices and their impact on the employee experience.- Creating proactive approaches to well-being in the organisation to drive physical and mental well-being.- Building a culture of trust.- Assessing the impact that people practices and policies have on the employee experience.- Contributing to the design of the Employee Experience framework by defining new or enhancing current policies, procedures, tools, and processes.- Supporting managing an effective onboarding and orientation of new and transferring staff members to the organization.- Actively participating in human resources projects and implements employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide strategic and analytical support to program work streams, monitor program implementation activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with field staff to review programmatic activities, track implementation of activities, and monitor and review outputs.- Analyse large datasets to generate insightful reports and dashboards that can inform programmatic decision making.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks/ mitigation mechanisms.- Support the development of proposals, work plans, budgets, and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas.- Develop strong working relationships with and represent WJCF as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, suppliers, and NGOs, and ensure coordination of resources and effort for maximum impact.- Support program management and leadership team with programmatic activities, and evaluation and scoping of other potential intervention areas, as required.- Contribute to internal organizational initiatives.- Other responsibilities as needed.