Click column header to sort
- Develop and oversee the strategic direction and implementation of the COVID-19 program, ensuring consistent improvements in equitable access based on and support to government-led initiatives.- Nuture and scale up new initiatives that help improve access to testing and treatment through the national and state engagements.- Create an enabling environment with the government and partners for the team to deliver on objectives.- Coordinate with the other teams to exchange ideas and ensure timely delivery and progress on the envisaged operational plans.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with MoHFW, ICMR, other government stakeholders and key partners at a senior level.- Play the high-level representational role with the government, donors, partners, and other stakeholders at the national and state levels.- Provide strategic insight at technical working groups and/or other high-level meetings/conferences as a senior level representative of the organization.- Lead, guide, and mentor a high-powered and multi-location team of motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues.- Build the program by continually developing capacity and skills of staff, identifying human resources needs and leading recruitment of new team members.- Undertake donor and grant management and manage the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate time frames.- Work with leadership to further the scope of the program and identify news areas where the organization can deliver value.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Program Director.
The India cancer access program seeks an Associate who can shoulder the responsibilities of working closely with senior leadership on project strategy and contributing to the program's deliverables. CHAI seeks a highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual with outstanding analytical skills, problem-solving ability and communication skills. The Associate must be able to function independently, be comfortable working and coordinating the operations of cross-functional teams, be flexible, and have a strong commitment to excellence. CHAI places great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and work ethic. Key responsibilities for the position are outlined below:- Build and maintain trust-based relationships and collaborations with government partners in Madhya Pradesh, key institutions and developmental partners, and other relevant stakeholders to expand access to quality cancer care.- Spearhead programmatic activities in areas of capacity building, demand generation, improving access to treatment technologies.- Monitoring implementation of programmatic activities in the identified program areas. Engage with, supervise and guide the field team in implementation of programmatic activities in respective geographies- Support in design and implementation of processes, systems for collection, collation, and synthesis of program data to inform program strategy, operations, and reviews.- Support in the overall grant management process including sharing inputs or drafting donor update reports including progress monitoring, budget utilization, risk assessments and sustainability structures.- Aid and support other aspects of the cancer program by working closely with the CHAI program teams at the state, country and global levels
- Support the strengthening of paediatric cancer registry, other data management tools, cancer medicine supply chain management tools, and/or other cancer logistic tool and processes for program monitoring and evaluation.- Support regular data collection and validation for the utilization of the above tools, and work with hospital cancer center to improve data quality through mobile channels, or site visits (if required).- Support Program Manager and the global cancer team in technical activities, such as quantifications of essential cancer medicines, data analysis, saving analysis, development of templates, cost effectiveness analysis, or updating project specific materials.- Generate charts and graphs and provide simple analysis on a monthly basis to promote data usage in decision-making for program service delivery.- Support strengthening of Hospital Supply Management Team and MOH Cancer Sub-directorate on data management tools and processes.- Support data management trainings and capacity building activities for hospitals within Jakarta and treatment provinces.- Support monitoring and evaluation efforts through organizing and participating in field visits, initiating data reviews and contributing to program evaluations.- Perform basic finance and administrative functions as needed under the guidance of CHAI’s Finance team.- Perform anyy other work as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Work alongside government counterparts to ensure that Nutrition programmatic products are integrated into the national supply chain system, including the inventory management system at the national and provincial warehouses- Support the strengthening of the central and provincial Supply Chain Integration Teams to include nutrition and other relevant program staff- Assist the central and provincial supply chain integration teams to create and execute their integration workplan, including assisting with monthly meetings, reviewing data and completing site visits to support MOH staff capacity building- Support regular MOH staff utilization of the electronic medicine inventory management system, and support the team to troubleshoot any challenges with the system- Build capacity of MOH staff at central and provincial levels to conduct routine analysis of monthly stock reports, create dashboard for nutrition program and support the development of quality data review- Identify supply chain challenges and help create action plans to address them together with central and provincial health staff- Coordinate and plan logistics for meetings and team travel schedules- Support written and verbal translation between English and Lao, specifically communication of technical processes, to support effective communication with government staff and other stakeholders- Manage reconciliation of finance for program trainings, meetings and travel- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Engage with the State Tuberculosis Elimination Programme (NTEP) staff, Regional WHO consultants, MD-NHM and facilitate engagement as well as co-ordination for LTBI roll out as per project timelines and plan- Provide oversight and support program operations for a cluster of 4 to 5 states defined by project leadership- Ensure creation of state level strategic approaches for effective implementation of operations plan, be responsive to ensure resolution of challenges at the state and sub state level- Provide state leads and partner organisations the necessary technical and administrative supervision to achieve programmatic and financial objectives of the project- Represent CHAI at various forums and creating channels of communication with government stakeholders and development partners- Support the State TB cell in Project Implementation Plan (PIP) budgeting and provide technical leadership in articulating issues and proposing solutions- Undertake periodic monitoring of LTBI intervention through field visits, reviews and assessments as required- Provide input to the National Programme Management Unit (NPMU – CHAI) on process improvement, MIS uptake and feature usage, patient level communication triggers and suggest solutions to overcome the gaps in implementation- Identify gaps in public sector LTBI program implementation and prepare capacity building plan for various NTEP staff levels for the region and ensure its implementation- Assist the state leads in preparing programmatic reports for the state on monthly/quarterly/annual basis- Work with state leads to facilitate continuous supply of public sector commodities (diagnostics and drugs) as well as advocate for roll of LTBI strategy in non-project districts, availability of newer formulations and diagnostics- Support capacity building and technical assistance to the project team in the state- Ensure process adherence, Data Compliance and support SR in State and District level leadership hiring- Other responsibilities as needed
- Support the Program Manager to identify and define CHAI's overall strategy within the program area, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact- Sensitize and create demand for support on data analytics and data use for decision making, working with government partners to articulate this need and providing continuity so that best practices and skills are shared and institutionalized within government- Support use of evidence to identify gaps in policy and implementation, improving service coverage and adjusting pricing, payment and packages to create an effective health insurance program- Build capacity within government for evidence-based management, including through day to day joint tasks and deliverables as well as trainings to key stakeholders at the national and sub-national level on various aspects of the health reforms- Support analysis of program data to monitor performance, identify key challenges/bottlenecks and provide solutions- Identify KPIs and build monitoring dashboards to support effective programmatic decision making- Identifying need and informing strategies to engage the private sector for essential PMJAY service delivery as well as COVID-19 testing and treatment- Support coordination and knowledge sharing on key reforms between the centre and state governments on a continuous basis- Develop and disseminate policy briefs and other knowledge products at national and state level, in collaboration with government partners- Facilitate key meetings/events such as trainings, state coordination meetings, IT workshops etc- Provide strategic insights at technical working groups and/or other high level meetings and conferences- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identify the most critical hurdles to scale-up, and develop innovative strategies to address them- Other responsibilities as needed
- Support IDSP in all aspects of strategy, planning and implementation of initiatives for surveillance activities.- Support the department in development, implementation, and management of COVID-19 management strategies and optimal use of its existing networks, both within and outside the state, for close monitoring of the pandemic trajectory.- Routinely monitor, compile, synthesize, and analyse data to ensure optimal targeting, implementation, and effectiveness of program interventions.- Manage and establish collaborative relationships with the IDSP department, the extensive network of labs, and other relevant stakeholders.- Coordinate and/or participate in working group(s) to support evidence generation for implementation of initiatives.- Support the department in streamlining their MIS systems through the improvement of data collection and coordination at the district level via healthcare workers, Medical Officers and Identified Labs and in subsequent analysis at the state level.- Build database with the goal of better collation, management, and analysis of the available information and work towards integrating/reconciling it with parallel databases that can facilitate improved surveillance.- Support IDSP in development and enhancement of training modules for human resource development especially at the decentralized level.- Ensure communication and alignment of activities across government and partner stakeholders efforts and across other CHAI programs to ensure coordination and successful execution.- Draft compelling presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders.- Work with CHAI's technical teams and Program Manager(s) to develop and implement a coordinated program of support.- Support the Program Manager in designing strategies for effectively leveraging private sector data and experience for enhanced monitoring and tracking.- Support capacity building of key government functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery.- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program leadership.
The Program Manager (PM) will lead efforts to deliver the objectives of the paediatric cancer program, under the guidance and direction of the Senior Program Manager (SPM) and or Program Director (PD) and direct reporting to the SPM. He/She will provide both strategic and technical direction for the program, overseeing its development and assuming responsibility for high quality delivery. PM will maintain the relationship and communication with key stakeholders, including hospital centers, NCD of MoH, provincial & district health offices, paediatrics collegium/expert panels, paediatric cancer foundations, along with relevant Program Officers (POs). In coordination with SPM and or PD, PM will also work closely with relevant CHAI’s Global team, other CHAI Country PMs, other international partners, and other national stakeholders. - Develop and carry out scoping for Paediatric Cancer program, analyze the existing problems in clinical management guidelines, availability of key medicines for pediatric cancers, identify supply chain problems and propose some feasible alternatives/solutions- Support CHAI global cancer team to manage the development and maintenance of database, analyses, and framework to assist in monitoring the global cancer market and identifying solutions to improve access to cancer medicines.- Work with CHAI global cancer team to assess market challenges, analyse market outlook, and production economic across cancer medicine products, and to evaluate potiential market shaping intervention or other potential methodologies.- Develop and maintain strong engagement and open communication channel with key stakeholders on paediatric cancer, including hospital center leaders, paediatrics collegium, NCD on MoH, provincial & district health offices, supply chain/pharmacy units, etc.- Organize and manage technical implementation of CHAI Indonesia paediatric cancer program to achieve targets.- Drive internal strategic planning and budgeting processes related to the paediatric cancer program operation, finance and oversee project performance against work plans and budget.- Oversee the implementation of the paediatric cancer program work plans including planning, budgeting, forecasting, identify key barriers and problem solving, monitoring and reporting, and prioritization of workplan.- Provide strategic orientations for future program development in relevant to expansion of paediatric cancer program in Indonesia and inform new funding opportunities to SPM/PD/DCD/CD.- Work closely with the SPM, Data Officers and other related POs to ensure timely delivery on project activities that involve partner organizations.- Build and manage the team on a day-to-day basis, supporting staff to ensure optimal delivery, to provide in-depth and high-quality technical assistance to hospital centers.- Promote effective communication to ensure well-coordinated work streams and other CHAI Indonesia programs.- Monitor the progress to ensure objectives are met, support team with training and development activities, and provide regular update.- Ensure effective communication with the Data Officer, related PO, SPM, PD and or Deputy Country Director(DCD)/Country Director (CD), global team and other PMs through regular daily/weekly/monthly meeting.- Develop communication materials, make presentations and represent CHAI at national and sub-national forums.- Play a major role in writing programmatic reports and engaging with other partners including the IDAI or expert panel.- Working closely with the CHAI Global Cancer Team to enlist support, capture and disseminate emerging best practices and ensure alignment with global standards in closed coordination with SPM and PD.- Lead in development of innovative approaches and tools as well as documentation and dissemination of best practices.- Take responsibility for effective documentation and file management within the programs.- Hold the team accountable to CHAI policies, procedures and guidelines, as appropriate and with the program teams, to enhance the smooth running of the programs through standardized procedures and improved support. This may include finance and governance procedures, staff management, fleet management and IT security and infrastructure.- Address team safety and security matters in collaboration with Safety Point Persons (SPP).- Identify strategic areas for expansion or redirection and guide strategic planning or proposal development as needed.- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Senior Program Manager, Program Director and or Deputy Country Director/Country Director.
- Lead, under the guidance of the senior leadership, the process of strategy formulation and executing program deliverables timely and effectively.- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with the state and national level HCV stakeholders.- Align program strategy and deliverable to state and national level government priorities for HCV.- Establish evidence-based strategies and analytical approaches for supporting national and state level HCV programs in improving access and program performance.- Work closely with the existing and upcoming public HCV programs to identify and bridge gaps pertaining to supply chain, active case finding, capacity building and monitoring and evaluation.- Engage with local and international development partners to leverage complimentary expertise, funding and/or technical collaborations.- Work with global and in-country leadership to identify and pursue fund-raising opportunities.- Responsible for determining annual budget and allocation for programmatic activities, and monitoring budget utilization.- Support CHAI leadership in managing donor & grant, operations, and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate time frames.- Draw on CHAI’s global and local expertise in demand generation and supply-side engagements proactively by working with cross-cultural teams.- Recruit, lead, and mentor a high calibre cross-functional team by establishing program/individual goals and creating professional growth opportunities for team members.- Travel on short notice to focus states.- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Perform administrative duties as needed for CHAI including answering phones, running errands, maintaining office supplies, scanning, copying and filing documents, writing invitation letters, etc.- Support processing for work permit, visa letter, and related documents for international staff- Collect vendor quotations for low-value procurements- Book and arrange hotel, transport, flights, meeting room, etc.- Conduct anti-terrorist and watchlist screenings of all vendors- Create, and submit financial requests and reconciliations for Operations Team Expenses- Assist translation in Lao and English- Serve as an assistant to the program staff- Other relevant and related tasks and duties as assigned