Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Support implementation of Vaccines projects to strengthen NIP/EPI and PMD capacity and management and to meet donor objectives and timelines, including development of reports to donors- Support the development of guidelines, workplans, budgets and other materials for key activities- Support leading the implementation of the scale up of an integrated NCD screening and COVID-19 vaccine service delivery model at HCs and the development of local policy/strategic guidance for future integrated PHC models of care- Provide analytical support to the government to inform the planning and management of COVID-19 vaccines delivery, including (related to the above) identifying opportunities and costs associated with integration with other health services- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, donors, and partner organizations- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership- Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems to measure the impact of Vaccines programs and assess progress against project goals on a regular basis in coordination with the Program Manager- Develop influential presentation materials that work for varying audiences- Stay up to date with the latest knowledge, skills, policy/strategic guidance and industry trends in the immunization space- Contribute to strategic areas for expansion and support Program Manager in fundraising efforts- Work closely with the CHAI Global Vaccines Team to enlist support and capture and disseminate emerging best practices- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Program Manager and Senior Program Leadership
In strong collaboration with the other CHAI members seconded at the MOH, the Program Officer will be responsible to:- Support the establishment of integrated screening for diabetes, hypertension and eye screening in the learning province- Support and build capacities of PHD/OD to build quality NCD services with guidance from both the PMD and NEHP departments- Support all activities that will lead to high rates of integrated screening such as:- Pilot strategy for referral- Support health care worker training- On going quantification of commodities- Support careful analysis and documentation of innovative practice- Support the establishment of regular communication between the learning province PHD coordinator and the national level MoH (PMD and NEHP)- Support identification of key best practices that would lead to national scale up- Support the development of guidelines, workplans, budgets and other materials for key activities- Develop the program progress report against the work plan and consultation with the senior program manager.- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Senior Program Manager.
In strong collaboration with the other CHAI members seconded at the MOH or the subnational level, the Senior Associate will be responsible to:- Support and build capacity for the inclusion of NCD diagnosis and case management and support the development of referral pathways between NEHP and PMD- Support the PMD to identify gaps in data availability and support analysis to inform the government’s decision making- Support the government for the advocacy, the development of SOPs and the establishment of pooled procurement mechanisms- Support the target learning province to effectively and identify best practices that would lead to national scale up- Support the establishment of regular communication between the national level MoH (PMD and NEHP) and the learning province PHD coordinator- Support the development of guidelines, workplans, budgets and other materials for key activities- Develop the program progress report against the work plan and consultation with the senior program manager- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, donors, and partner organizations- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Senior Program Manager.
- In collaboration with the CHAI medical advisor, this Program Officer will support TB Program in Kampong Chhnang to implement the TB Reach grant to achieve the main project objectives with the following tasks:- Co-develop project workplan and schedules in partnership with Kampong Chhnang TB program- Co-develop develop project training and M&E materials in partnership with Kampong Chhnang TB program and national programs as needed- Assist Medical Advisor and Kampong Chhnang TB program in coordinating and providing training to HCWs and VHSG for project implementation- Work closely with Kampong Chhnang TB program and TB OD supervisors to coordinate the start of project implementation, both at health facilities (Health Centres and Referral hospitals) and during community outreach- Work closely with Medical Advisor and Kampong Chhnang TB program to reach the project objectives through monitoring, mentoring and supervising the project implementation- Support the Provincial TB Program Manager and TB OD supervisors for laboratory and treatment logistics:- Work closely with TB OD supervisors and provincial TB program manager to monitor the availability of TB test such as GeneXpert cartridges and TB drugs for treatment and TPT- Coordinate with CHAI Medical Advisor and TB Program Manager to ensure proper quantifications of commodities based on actual needs- Work with TB OD supervisors to ensure that TB presumptive cases can access x-ray through referral system- Support CHAI Medical Advisor and Provincial TB Program Manager for project M&E- Mentor the recording and reporting system implementation of integrated screening of TB, NCD, COVID-19 Vaccination for both at facility and community outreach- Monitor closely with TB OD supervisors the collected data and provide analytical support for problem solving- Coordinate and work with field partners such as OpAsha who also work for TB in Kg Chhnang funded by Global Fund for TB community activities such C-DOTS, CI, referral system and TPT.- Any other activities requested by the CHAI Medical Advisor.
- Building and maintaining trust-based relationships with key suppliers, donors, and external partners at a senior level- Conducting thorough market assessments for priority products and services- Leading supplier engagement and negotiations on market-shaping initiatives- Effectively managing ongoing market-shaping agreements between relevant parties- Collaborating with CHAI's technical teams to develop and implement strategies to help suppliers accelerate the development, regulatory approval, and commercialization of key products- Working to design, build, and socialize key analyses to support market-shaping efforts (e.g., demand forecasts, business cases, etc.)- Developing and building consensus around strategic frameworks and priorities in order to move forward market-shaping discussions- Other responsibilities as needed