Click column header to sort
- Under the guidance of the HR Lead, support Program Leaders and Managers in strategic HR initiatives, workforce planning, talent acquisition and talent management- Lead the talent acquisition needs of the MP team, including but not limited to, lateral hiring, internal job postings, external sourcing, campus hiring, internship programs, selection processes (such as technical tests, interviews) offer roll-outs, internal MIS, etc.- Assisting in employee orientation and induction activities by executing and collaborating with multiple program leads and managers as appropriate- Assist in all employee engagement activities from planning to execution as well as seeking feedback- Support planning and scheduling of employees trainings, track participants for feedback, support evolution of development plans and support implementation thereof- Support development of new HR initiatives and employee engagement relationship and satisfaction surveys- Participate in cross-departmental initiatives or capacity building aspects of the organization- Other duties as assigned or required
- Conduct detailed analyses and mapping of the existing landscape of HIV prevention and diagnostics network- Assist with treatment optimisation efforts by supporting advanced data analytics and supply chain work- Design pilots for different geographies and population groups to inform scale-up of HIV prevention efforts- Design linkages and sample transport networks between testing sites, testing labs, Targeted Intervention sites for operational strengthening of prevention programs- Assist with designing tools and material for patient linkage, awareness and education- Search, collate, analyse & present meaningful information relevant to the project activities- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Program Manager
Talent Acquisition:- Support the HRBP and program teams across the organization to determine hiring requirements and develop sourcing and acquisition strategies which include exploring talent partner relationships, tapping into alumni programs, consulting organizations, campus placement drives and other innovative sources.- Support the HRBP in understanding resource requirements for thematic areas and verticals, designing appropriate job profiles, identifying talent acquisition strategy, maintaining database with appropriate metrics to track and monitoring requirements in a timely manner.- Execute all stages of the recruitment process from start to end.- Collaborate with the program teams to augment and execute the induction program for all employees.Talent Management & Support:- Support the HRBP in designing and executing the overarching learning & development strategy considering a multigenerational workforce and augment learning opportunities across the organization.- Provide implementation support on organizational engagement initiatives in partnership with program teams to drive an engaged workforce including facilitation of channels and forums of communication for employees such as workforce surveys, other public forums etc.Ensure execution of highly critical and sensitive HR processes in compliance to legal requirements such as POSH including management of POSH processes-vendor management, POSH refresher sessions, filing of annual returns, etc.- Support the HRBP in internal compensation benchmarking and firming up of compensation framework.- Support the team in executing all processes across the employee lifecycle including extension of employment letters, joining formalities and exit formalities, etc.- Maintain a ready employment database and consistently guide the team to ensure smooth integration of new joinee data into the MIS.Strategy & Organization Development:- Support the HRBP to amend and implement policies centred around organization and employee wellness.- Support the HRBP in developing and executing organizational development interventions in partnership with leadership to support workforce planning, organizational design of existing structures, organizational transitions orchange management interventions if required.- Maintain a stronghold on HR data analytics for identifying opportunities for improvement and informing HR strategy.- Support development and execution of strategies to build and foster a positive work environment based on fair work and gender justice practices.- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Identify and define CHAI's overall strategy for various project areas, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact- Play a significant role in strategizing and building new ideas and concept- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance and updates- Lead the development of innovative approaches and tools as well as documentation on HIV information management, Point of Care testing, Viral Load scale-up and Early Infant diagnosis- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Support CHAI in fulfilling any relevant donor reporting requirements- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Program Manager or Country Director- Liaise with CHAI’s global teams regarding information about new diagnostic technologies and assist with in-country technical or operational evaluations or new product roll-out strategies to improve uptake of new diagnostics products as they become available- Disseminate information from CHAI and other sources on supply dynamics and access-to-drugs & diagnostics issues- Assist with budget and scenario analysis at the request of the NACO; help develop strategies to advocate for the changes with the NACO and/or partners- Provide assistance to the Manager for budgeting, forecasting, supply chain management, and overall health systems strengthening- Assist the team to build strong relationships with government representatives, suppliers and other key opinion leaders and partners- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously- Develop work plans and budgetary projections for the program- Other responsibilities as needed
In partnership with and at the request of the Ministry of Health, working together with and supported by the EOC & Oxygen Team, the Associate will provide the targeted support in strengthen coordination in following areas:- Support the COVID-19 Logistics Committee to strengthen the collaboration between key internal and external logistics stakeholders to avoid and eliminate possible duplication of commodity support.- Maintain the COVID-19 Logistics Estimation and Modeling Tool in response to the emerging epidemiological situation by collaborating with the key departments/centers/hospitals. This Excel-based tool provides minimum and maximum stock quantity estimations for critical commodity requirements at central, provincial, and district warehouses and health facilities. This tool also enables the continuous tracking of pledges and good received and distribution requirements based on needs.- Support the COVID-19 Logistics Committee and key departments and centers in ensuring commodity needs and gaps are clear, and to coordinate donor support, including the process of coordinating, maintaining, regularly updating, and sharing the COVID-19 logistic master lists to both internal and external stakeholders.- Support Development Partner and MOH Coordination, including the development of monthly stock status and need updates and supporting coordination as needed between the committee and donors/stakeholders.- Update the stock monitoring and distribution planning processes based on the 2021-2022 COVID-19 logistic estimates, including support for COVID-19 vaccine distribution, by strengthening command and coordination between central and sub-national COVID-19 logistic committee on stock availability at the sub-national level.- Support sub-national visibility into COVID-19 equipment and supplies by mapping the central and sub-national COVID-19 item distribution processes and stakeholders and identifying improvements. Ensuring information is available for critical stakeholders and feeds into the existing coordination mechanism to avoid duplication and to rapidly address gaps in essential commodities.- Othre responsibilities as needed.Deliverables 2021L- Develop and regularly maintain a live version of the COVID-19 logistic gaps and needs, accessible to internal and external stakeholders- Develop the short-term process and central tool for tracking/monitoring the laboratory products received and distributed in alignment with the defined national gaps and needs, since laboratory items are tracked separately by NCLE and haven’t been integrated into the national LMIS system (mSupply)- Technical report summarizing 2021 progress and challenges
- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with key government partners (at the state and district level), developmental partners, and other relevant stakeholders to expand access to quality cancer care.- Support program team in areas of capacity building, demand generation, device deployment, and operational rollout of program.- Support in design and implementation of processes, systems for collection, collation, and synthesis of program data to inform program strategy, operations, and reviews.- Support Program Manager in donor and grant management and managing the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables within the appropriate timeframes.- Monitor program implementation activities, including but not limited to, working with and engaging with field staff to review programmatic activities, track implementation of activities, and monitor and review outputs.- Aid and support other aspects of the cancer program by working closely with the CHAI state, country, and global teams.
- Support MoH on drugs & diagnostics related work streams (e.g., data-management, forecasting, new product introduction etc.)- Support MoH in drafting implementation plans and provide support related to costing strategic plans, assisting with surveys, etc.- Assist with the creation of operational systems to support interventions planned by MoH to achieve the elimination of mother to child transmission (EMTCT) of HIV and Syphilis by 2020 objective. This would include:- Developing a dashboard to map HIV and Syphilis testing landscape for Pregnant Women (PW)- Increasing access to HIV Syphilis Dual RDT test to improving testing coverage rates- Ensuring strong linkage between from between testing and treatment centers- Increasing sustainable access to Benzathine Penicillin G (BPG) for treatment of Syphilis- Supporting development of algorithms, guidelines, strategic & operational planning documents, costing models etc. to support roll out of the interventions- Build capacity on forecasting and quantification of drugs and diagnostic commodities in order to avoid stock-outs, reduce waste and minimize costs- Support MoH in the development and maintenance of high quality data management systems; Design and implement monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems to measure the impact of Syphilis testing and treatment- Liaise with CHAI's global teams regarding information about new diagnostic technologies and assist with in-country technical or operational evaluations or new product roll-out strategies to improve uptake of new diagnostics products as they become available- Disseminate information from CHAI and other sources on supply dynamics and access-to-drugs & diagnostics issues- Assist with budget and scenario analysis at the request of the MoH; help develop strategies to advocate for the changes with the MoH and/or partners- Provide assistance to the Manager for budgeting, forecasting, supply chain management, and overall health systems strengthening- Assist the team to build strong relationships with government representatives, suppliers and other key opinion leaders and partners- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously- Develop work plans and budgetary projections for the program
Vector Control – Commodity Forecasting- Work closely with internal and external partners to collate, interpret, and analyze vector control commodity data in support of a multi-year global malaria commodities forecast- Identify and quantify potential implications of changing trends in insecticide resistance, commodity pricing, donor and country budgets, available products, and normative guidance on vector control commodity volumes- Attend, contribute to, and sometimes lead meetings with key vector control partners, and support relationship building and relationship management with these partners- Support writing and editing of reports for the donor and dissemination- Analyze and review forecast model outputs- Attend and participate in key partner and internal meetingsQuality in Vector Control Products- Research the levers affecting vector control product quality, particularly bed net quality – including policy guidelines, minimum standards, pre-qualification processes, global/procurer/country-level quality assurance and quality control, transportation and storage conditions, and in-country monitoring- Package information from research, stakeholder conversations, and thought leadership into high-quality and clear presentations, reports, and publicationsNew and Pipeline Vector Control Products- Conduct literature reviews, stakeholder conversations, and data analysis on new and upcoming products, synthesize this information for dissemination, and provide strategic thought partnership on how CHAI and partners could support roll-out of new products- For innovative program initiatives, translate high-level ideas into actionable project workplans and pitch decks- Quantify the relevant market demand through top-down or bottom-up analyses- Support scoping for innovative approaches to increasing efficiency and effectiveness of vector control intervention mixes with the aim of efficiently achieving desired health impact of the preventive interventionCross-Cutting- Proactively develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across government and non-governmental organizations- Represent CHAI at relevant working groups and meetings to provide appropriate technical support as necessary- Support the continuous development and refinement of the CHAI Vector Control Strategy
The India cancer access program seeks an Associate who can shoulder the responsibilities of working closely with senior leadership on project strategy and contributing to the program's deliverables. CHAI seeks a highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual with outstanding analytical skills, problem-solving ability and communication skills. The Associate must be able to function independently, be comfortable working and coordinating the operations of cross-functional teams, be flexible, and have a strong commitment to excellence. CHAI places great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and work ethic. Key responsibilities for the position are outlined below:- Build and maintain trust-based relationships and collaborations with government partners in Madhya Pradesh, key institutions and developmental partners, and other relevant stakeholders to expand access to quality cancer care.- Spearhead programmatic activities in areas of capacity building, demand generation, improving access to treatment technologies.- Monitoring implementation of programmatic activities in the identified program areas. Engage with, supervise and guide the field team in implementation of programmatic activities in respective geographies- Support in design and implementation of processes, systems for collection, collation, and synthesis of program data to inform program strategy, operations, and reviews.- Support in the overall grant management process including sharing inputs or drafting donor update reports including progress monitoring, budget utilization, risk assessments and sustainability structures.- Aid and support other aspects of the cancer program by working closely with the CHAI program teams at the state, country and global levels
- Support the strengthening of paediatric cancer registry, other data management tools, cancer medicine supply chain management tools, and/or other cancer logistic tool and processes for program monitoring and evaluation.- Support regular data collection and validation for the utilization of the above tools, and work with hospital cancer center to improve data quality through mobile channels, or site visits (if required).- Support Program Manager and the global cancer team in technical activities, such as quantifications of essential cancer medicines, data analysis, saving analysis, development of templates, cost effectiveness analysis, or updating project specific materials.- Generate charts and graphs and provide simple analysis on a monthly basis to promote data usage in decision-making for program service delivery.- Support strengthening of Hospital Supply Management Team and MOH Cancer Sub-directorate on data management tools and processes.- Support data management trainings and capacity building activities for hospitals within Jakarta and treatment provinces.- Support monitoring and evaluation efforts through organizing and participating in field visits, initiating data reviews and contributing to program evaluations.- Perform basic finance and administrative functions as needed under the guidance of CHAI’s Finance team.- Perform anyy other work as assigned by the Program Manager.