Click column header to sort
Project management - Consult with each institution (National Program/National Centers/Departments) within relevant ministries like MoH , MOI and MOEF to document current activities conducted with support from the VHSG and HCMC and what would be aminimum requirement for VHSG and HCMC support over the next 5 years.- Conduct analysis of the findings from institutions to group similar requirements for the VHSG and HCMC so as to identify tasks that could be integrated to optimize use of the VHSG and HCMC time.- Consult with each institution within MoH to identify minimum training/coaching requirements for VHSG and HCMC to perform their work; and with the findings identify areas that could integrated across different institutions. Draft outline and concept for the development of training package for VHSG and HCMC; including training strategy for rollout.- Support NTWG/MOH, in collaboration with other development partners to develop operational guidelines for the new policy on Community Participation; leveraging the results of previous national and subnational consultations on the role of VHSG and HCMC and lessons learned from existing projects in Cambodia leveraging Community Health Workers.- Support NTWG/NCHP to develop training package, standard operating procedures (SOP), tools for collecting and reporting data for the VHSG.- Work with commune leaders to develop agreements and roll out pilot initiatives including necessary training and coaching.- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of pilot initiatives.- Support CHAI to develop materials and events to communicate impact of pilots with key stakeholders.Coordination- Consult and collect inputs from stakeholders such as NCHP, MoH, NCDDS, Commune and Sangkat Department of MoI, Key focal person of MoEF, and development partners like UNICEF and WHO.- Consult and collect inputs from local and global stakeholders with expertise in gender inclusive and disability inclusive health service design.- Support PHD to facilitate access to data information at the provincial level and provide key updates. Strategic Vision- Work closely with the NCD Program Manager, Malaria team and the CHAI leadership in the country to maintain the overall strategic direction of the program.
- Support program implementation, including strategic support to relevant government departments in operational roll-out of programmatic activities including national policy and coordination.- Support the design and implementation of processes, systems for collection, collation, and synthesis of program data to inform program strategy, operations, and reviews- including supply chain preparedness and development of technical tools.- Monitor program implementation activities; identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks/ mitigation mechanisms.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with key government partners (from national and sub-national level), cooperating partners, and other relevant stakeholders to expand access to quality PrEP.- Support program leadership in the overall grant management process including sharing inputs or drafting donor update reports including progress monitoring, budget utilization, risk assessments and sustainability structures.- Document and disseminate key learnings from the program implementation with government partners and CHAI program teams to inform evidence-based decision-making and alignment with WHO recommendations and guidelines.- Support opportunity identification, development of proposals, work plans, budgets and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas as needed to support and facilitate execution of program implementation activities.- Provide technical assistance to support the adoption and expansion of evidence-based, precision prevention strategies through engagement with TWGs and other HIV prevention planning platforms.- Provide analytical support to the Ministry of Health and other country-level stakeholders to drive evidence-based precision prevention programming.- Contribute to project quarterly dashboards by gathering, reviewing, and submitting quantitative and qualitative data on HIV prevention programming, leveraging national health information systems and other data sources.
- Collaborate with the Ministry of Health, local partners and other relevant stakeholders to improve oxygen delivery as a common goal;- Support closing the gaps in hypoxemic diagnosis and treatmenthighlighted in the recent national oxygen baseline assessment; support regular monitoring of progress and operationalization/ follow-up on recommendations;- Establish an annual preventative maintenance agreement for oxygen equipment (e.g PSA plant);- Establish service maintenance and sparepart replacement mechanism for key hospital equipment (Oxygen, GeneXpert, X-Rays);- Support improved data, information systems, and monitoring for oxygen access, with an initial focus on upgrading the medical equipment management system and piloting its roll out;- Support identification of financing channels (through social protection schemes, hospital budgets, others) for long-term oxygen provision;- Collaborate with the government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership; - Collaborate with team members to document projects’ knowledge and share the lesson learned routinely with other countries;- Identify new opportunities for engagement to strengthen hospital systems as they arise;- Actively troubleshoot issues as they arise;- Support the team’s administrative tasks and other relevant tasks as assigned by the manager.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Assistant will include, but are not limited to, the following: - Maintain accounting software, supporting documents and financial records in line with internal controls- Ensure that all accounting transactions are properly authorized, supported by proper documentation, and completed in accordance with the agreed procedure and recorded in the accounting system in a timely manner- Support accounts payable activities including invoice payments and communicating with admin team, staff and vendors as needed- Support financial accounting including collecting, organizing and reviewing all financial documents to support financial management of the office- Support weekly, monthly financial records within accounting software and supporting files in accordance with internal procedures- Ensure that all CHAI financial obligations are properly attended to on time- Support documentation for internal and external auditors- Answer questions and provide assistance to all staff as needed- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Finance Administrator, Finance Country Lead, Deputy Country Director or Country Director
- Proactively supporting the field team (hired by the Interfacing Agency) and building their capacities to successfully implement the microsites in the selected districts.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting, and distilling insights and reporting for the microsite(s) implemented in Uttar Pradesh.- Building useful tools and checklists for the interfacing agency to optimise the interfacing agency’s field team outreach (e.g., visit planner, visit checklists, FAQs, reporting forms, etc.)- Monitor the progress of the microsites and support the State ABDM office in documenting the learnings and reporting progress to National Health Authority.- Enabling regular problem solving and cross-learning among the field executives to ensure that the best practices are quickly identified and adopted.- Report all issue(s) as identified on field (technical/ procedural) to (i) State ABDM office, (ii) NHA in a concise manner. Ensure that issues are resolved, and timely action is taken.- Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem.- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members.- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey.
- Ensure quality of program/project design incorporating lessons learned, best practices and establishing appropriate execution and monitoring mechanisms and systems.- Support in the development and roll-out of data collection, tools provide support to the programme with data-driven decision-making.- Analyse and interpret the facility and community-level data relevant to the programme and identify gaps and opportunities for intervention.- Support the SRH team on program implementation (e.g., capacity building of service providers, community level engagement, product forecasting, developing stock monitoring tools, development of dashboards and visualization tools etc.).- Support the team in program monitoring, identify challenges and next steps, and propose relevant solutions.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, and stakeholders.- Provide operational support to the program team to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- Owning and leading the strategic design of market-shaping interventions to support the African vaccine manufacturing ecosystem.- Overseeing quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions.- Providing technical assistance implementation to drive on-the-ground impact in scaling-up the African vaccine manufacturing sector (e.g., business cases for vaccine technology transfers, policy proposals for the procurement of African-made vaccines).- Proactively developing and managing relationships with key partners to support the growth of the African vaccine manufacturing industry.- Leading preparation of presentations, reports, and other analyses to be shared with external stakeholders through white papers, conferences, and academic journal articles.- Creatively scoping and initiating projects that could contribute to further improving the African vaccine manufacturing ecosystem.
- Provide direct support to surveillance and analytics workstreams including conducting high-quality epidemiological analyses to evaluate effectiveness of current interventions, understand disease patterns, and inform strategic planning related to malaria within the region- Perform scientific literature review on relevant topics as needed (e.g., surveillance methods, drivers of malaria transmission, intervention effectiveness)- Monitor, evaluate, and improve the performance of malaria surveillance processes and platforms, and contribute to the formulation of surveillance guidelines, SOPs and training materials- Design, implement, analyze, and disseminate operational research projects evaluating program or intervention effectiveness including descriptive and statistical analyses- Support design and routine implementation of monitoring and evaluation of CHAI and governmental programs- Organize, clean, and integrate datasets from different sources to aid program monitoring and evaluation and larger analyses- Formulate and deliver national and sub-national level technical training materials- Support institutionalization of data reviews at all levels, including the development of data collection tools and dashboards (e.g., Tableau, DHIS2, etc.)- Provide technical supervision, training and ad-hoc programmatic support to staff members involved in epidemiological activities, for example providing support to analytical content (e.g., data management best practices, online data collection tools) and surveillance strengthening activities (e.g., improved data quality and use)- Synthesize and disseminate findings to national and sub-national government partners, non-technical partners and CHAI teams to support evidence-based decision making through high-quality presentations, reports, and scientific publications- Promote the routine use of epidemiological, entomological, and programmatic data and analysis to inform country strategy planning and program implementation- Represent CHAI at external technical meetings with local academic and technical partners- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across government and non-governmental organizations, and academic partners, with support from technical advisor- Serve as liaison between CHAI regional technical teams, country partners, and stakeholders- Any other tasks as required
The Associate will report directly to the Program Manager – SRH and will provide technical assistance in the overall project including supporting: - The integration of Comprehensive Abortion Care (CAC) and Post Abortion Care (PAC) data elements and indicators in HMIS & LMIS to improve tracking of post-abortion care.- The Incorporation of MA Combipack into the essential medicines list (EML)- The development of an MA Combipack introduction and scale-up plan for the MOH- The development of a resource mobilization strategy for the introduction and scale-up of MA Combipack in Sierra Leone- The training and mentoring of healthcare workers on how to use MA Combipack for safe termination of pregnancy within the existing legal framework- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Support the Senior Program Manager in providing Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Health/Ghana Health Service on the review of CMAM guidelines, training manuals and protocols.- Execute the day-to-day activities for the RUTF program with focus on the northern sector of Ghana.- Work with Regional Health Directorates and selected facilities during program implementation.- Coordinate nutrition program implementation in the northern regions.- Conduct baseline assessment and mapping of CMAM sites in-country.- Support capacity building of healthcare workers on management of acute malnutrition.- Support government to develop e-learning modules for capacity building on management of severe acute malnutrition.- Track and assess program deliverables in line with program outputs.- Support grant proposal writing for future nutrition-related opportunities.- Provide input and periodic updates to donors and partners on project activities.- Perform other responsibilities, as assigned by the Country Director.