Click column header to sort
- Support the establishment of CHAI operations across districts as it relates to the EPI program.- Liaise with stakeholders to evaluate national immunization commitments, workplan specifically focusing on the introduction of the new malaria vaccine into the immunization schedule.- Collaborate with the EPI and NMCP national and district team to pinpoint and delineate the strategy for the district, crafting a precise operations plan for vaccine introduction.- Support and engage in advocacy efforts targeting political and traditional leaders at national and local levels to promote awareness and support for the malaria vaccine introduction- Support the establish and sustenance of DHMT TWGs across all districts to facilitate the successful implementation of the malaria vaccine introduction initiative until the 4th dose.- Support formative research on Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice (KAP) regarding malaria and immunization, and disseminate findings to inform vaccine deployment strategies.- Support the DHMT team in liaising with National EPI and NMCP to ensure that required commodities, especially those pertinent to the malaria vaccine introduction, including data tools, vaccines and readiness assessment are available.- Support microplanning at selected district including validation at the national level.- Organize and manage logistics for training sessions, including Training of Trainers (ToT) and cascade trainings, printing training materials, and coordinating participant accommodations.- Draft agendas, budget, and determine overall travel schedules and logistics for meetings across district.- Lead efforts to address gaps in service delivery and bolster access to immunization services.- Engage with the government to ensure a smooth transfer of skills, fostering government ownership.- Develop and maintain robust working relationships with government entities, internal partners, donors, and INGOs, ensuring optimal coordination of resources and endeavors within the district and at national level.- Develop high quality presentations and reports for program updates.
- Working closely with the stakeholders at NHA and across State ABDM Offices to ideate, problem solve and strengthen the microsites’ implementation model.- Guide WJCF teams located across various states for supporting the microsites’ implementation as a development partner.- Develop tools and templates to standardize reporting across the microsites and enable cross learning between the teams working across different states.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights and reporting them to the key stakeholders, as needed.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Liaising with stakeholders such as the NHA’s HPR and HFR team, Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team and HMIS providers to ensure that field teams are enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process.- Working closely with the interfacing agencies and the rest of the stakeholders to ideate, problem solve and develop new iterations to make the microsite outreach model as effective as possible.- Working closely with state ABDM officials, local healthcare professional associations and other local ecosystem influencers to complement visit-based outreach efforts with other means of engagement.- Helping set up and activate new microsites, including training and capacity building activities.- Ideate, demonstrate and scale-up new use cases for ABDM adoption across various geographies.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of high-impact projects- Provide research and analytical support- Support evaluation and documentation of results and impact from CHAI's work- Develop influential presentation materials that work for varying audiences- Build and manage relationships with key individuals in the Ministry of Health, in CHAI and relevant partner organizations- Identify potential areas of additional support in existing and new focal countries- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Travailler aux côtés du SP-Palu, du DPES, du DCAPS, du DSI et d'autres partenaires clés du ministère de la santé pour soutenir les flux de travail pertinents sur la santé communautaire, la gestion des cas de paludisme et la gestion de la chaîne d'approvisionnement.- Servir de point focal avec les parties prenantes de la gestion des cas, de la chaîne d'approvisionnement et de la santé communautaire dans le pays, allant du gouvernement, du monde universitaire, de la société civile et du secteur privé (c'est-à-dire une présence physique à long terme dans le pays pour soutenir sans interruption).- Soutenir les efforts de plaidoyer pour la gestion des cas, la chaîne d'approvisionnement et la stratégie de santé communautaire, la conception et la mise en œuvre des programmes conformément aux meilleures pratiques fondées sur des preuves.- Renforcer et étendre les outils et les processus de reporting programmatique et de suivi des activités aux niveaux central et opérationnel ; développer la capacité du personnel gouvernemental à effectuer un suivi des activités sur une base régulière.- Soutenir le SP-Palu dans la collecte, l'analyse et la visualisation des données de gestion des cas et des stocks. Suivre les progrès et la qualité des données et faire les mises à jour nécessaires au cadre de S&E et la documentation des apprentissages.- Collaborer efficacement avec les équipes de CHAI, notamment les équipes chargées de la surveillance du paludisme, de l'analyse et de la technologie, ainsi que du financement de la santé, afin de soutenir les résultats attendus de- CHAI en matière de santé communautaire.Spécifique à la gestion des cas de paludisme:- Soutenir le SP-Palu et la DPES dans le développement de matériel de formation, d'aide-mémoire et de directives, et soutenir les formations pour le personnel des niveaux central et opérationnel (agents de sante et ASBCs).- Soutenir les efforts de supervision intégrées de prise en charge des cas dans les formations sanitaires par le SP-Palu y compris optimisation des outils de supervision et leur digitalisation, le ciblage des supervisions, la compilation des données de supervision et la rédaction des rapports de supervision.- Coordination au niveau central en ce qui concerne les composantes de santé communautaire/gestion des cas du plan stratégique national sur le paludisme et participer aux réunions du groupe de travail sur la santé communautaire (la taskforce sante communautaire).- Soutenir l'engagement de CHAI dans le domaine de la santé communautaire en effectuant une analyse de la couverture effective périodique, le développement et mise à jour de la plateforme électronique de cartographie des ressources et le suivi de l’utilisation et la mise à jour de la plateforme des gestions des agents de santés à base communautaire (ASBC) et son intégration dans mHealth.- Engager les partenaires gouvernementaux et non gouvernementaux de la santé communautaire pour comprendre et rejoindre le paysage plus large de la santé communautaire, y compris le travail de digitalisation.Spécifique à la gestion de la chaîne d'approvisionnement:- Fournir un soutien de maintenance au SP-Palu sur l'utilisation de l'outil de quantification/prévision des produits antipaludéens.- Compiler des informations sur les processus et les délais de quantification, d'approvisionnement et de distribution des produits de prévention, de diagnostic et de traitement du paludisme, et documenter les principales lacunes et recommandations.- Travailler en étroite collaboration avec les partenaires gouvernementaux et les autres parties prenantes, pour évaluer les lacunes dans les données qui ont un impact sur les systèmes nationaux d'achat, d'approvisionnement et de distribution, et élaborer des solutions pour résoudre les problèmes identifiés.- Autres activités et responsabilités, selon les besoins.
Administration- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.- Performing administrative tasks, such as making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, etc.- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment.- Managing country procurement planning and the office inventory process.Program Operations- Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.- Planning and organizing conferences, events, staff training, and employee engagement activities.Human Resources- Coordinating the proper allocation of human resources.- Managing country Employees performance Improvement Plan.- Work with Global Teams to setup a country fellowship program.- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees.- Handling the staff performance improvement strategy and process.Finances- Monitoring Petty cash management.- Ensure country operations compliance with donors, CHAI and government policies.- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
- Work with national malaria staff and CHAI country teams to conduct malaria program reviews; update or write national strategic plans; and optimize and cost national malaria programs by building Excel-based costing and budget models- Conduct costing and financial analyses and support the development of funding proposals and operational plans- Support governments to meet Global Fund requests and satisfy grant application requirements, including budget development- Serve as a trusted advisor to CHAI country teams- Serve as liaison between CHAI regional technical teams, country partners, and stakeholders- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across government, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector- Engage with and cultivate donors, including individuals, corporations, and organizations interested in supporting malaria programs- Draft presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders- Coordinate meetings and facilitate knowledge sharing between government programs and partner organization in the region to ensure coordination- Provide program and budget updates for internal project management, best practice sharing, and donor reporting- Other responsibilities as needed
- Work with national malaria staff to do broad management capacity building, including training malaria staff and addressing management gaps that occur during malaria prevention campaigns and during the provision of malaria services at the primary health care level- Work with national malaria staff and CHAI country teams to conduct malaria program reviews; update or write national strategic plans; and optimize and cost national malaria programs by building Excel-based costing and budget models- Conduct costing and financial analyses and support the development of funding proposals and operational plans- Assist malaria programs with financial and programmatic tracking, including the identification of key decision-relevant information and the development of dashboards and systems to bring that key information to the decision-making point- Support governments to meet Global Fund requests and satisfy grant application requirements, including budget development- Serve as a trusted advisor to CHAI country teams- Serve as liaison between CHAI regional technical teams, country teams, partners, and stakeholders- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across government, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector- Engage with and cultivate donors, including individuals, corporations, and organizations interested in supporting malaria programs- Draft presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders- Coordinate meetings and facilitate knowledge sharing between government programs and partner organization in the region to ensure coordination- Provide program and budget updates for internal project management, best practice sharing, and donor reporting- Other responsibilities as needed
Accounting/Budget Management/Cash Management- Implement and supervise financial transaction procedures and systems, to ensure transparent and traceable accounting practices- Review payment requests and ensure that adequate supporting documentation and approval are obtained before payments are processed.- Process payments (and other documents such as invoices and employee reimbursement requests) on time, managing liabilities. - Prepare documentation for payment transactions including but not limited to cash advances, petty cash, in-house transfers, checks, and transfer forms.- Administer petty cash account and ensure that all expenses have supporting documentation attached to ensure accountability of the funds.- Check and reconcile advances and ensure all supporting documents are attached, sufficient, valid, and settled.- Check travel request, travel advances & travel expense claim reports prior to approval and release of payments.- Ensure all transactions are supported with complete documents and that they comply with the CHAI financial and compliance manual, donor requirements, and government regulations.- Accurately record transactions in QuickBooks and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.- Maintain a hardcopy and electronic filing retention system for all finance records to comply with financial best practices.Strategic Financial Management- Monitor financial activity on programs and prepare expenditure reports for program managers as needed.- Ensure the timely execution and control of monthly/yearly accountancy closure, financial reports, audits and all service contracts for the country office.- Assist in the preparation of audits, financial statements, and varied fiscal reports.- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of relevant country office policies.- Ensure good teamwork and cooperation between finance and program teams, including but not limited to:- Participating in relevant program management meetings.- Coordinating training of program staff in relevant aspects of financial management.- Ensure accurate, timely preparation, and remittance of all relevant taxes and related liabilities.- Provide financial sign-off on proposal budgets and liaise with budgeting and reporting focal point.- Ensure that country office colleagues with financial responsibilities are aware of and comply with local finance procedures and laws.Supervise Office Administration and Operations- Provide leadership and guidance to admin and operations team, ensuring seamless office and field operations in line with sound financial management.- Support development of administration and operations team.
- Oversee existing community co-creation portfolio in Benin (project management)- Coordinate and supervise implementation of community-based solutions to fight malaria, co-developed together with select at-risk communities in Benin;- Establish strong relationships with Benin’s National Malaria Control Program (NMCP), project implementing partner(s) and community partners, fostering a climate of trust and cooperation;- Project Management: Lead project status update meetings with various project constituents to ensure project activities are implemented according to schedule with high fidelity, budgetary alignment, and meticulous reporting;- Develop a continuous process to track progress of project activities, identify day-to-day issues through process monitoring, and provide timely information to stakeholders for informed decision-making and course-correction.- Design and implement systematic tracking, analysis and mapping of quantitative and qualitative indicators on (i) coverage and quality of malaria prevention, treatment and surveillance and (ii) community perceptions in specified project communities;- Support development of robust performance measurement systems and tools that are adapted to community-based approaches to data collection, analysis, and action.- Develop strategies for ensuring that project communities remain at the center of project ideation, implementation, and iteration throughout the project’s course, mobilizing required technical expertise to support capacity building, and guiding remedial action when needed.- Document and disseminate learnings from community co-creation work (evidence generation and knowledge management)- Together with the implementing partner and the support of CHAI’s gender technical advisor, ensure quality reporting of project activities, inclusive of gender transformative outcomes, and disseminate learnings across the organization- Produce quality project narrative and financial reports for timely submission, collaborating closely with government, implementing and community partners;- Generate Sex, Age, and Disability Disaggregated Data (SADDD) over the course of the project, documenting gender transformational change;- Produce infographics on social and gender outcomes of the project and share with stakeholders at different levels;- Conduct collaborative evaluations of community co-creation work to highlight key strengths and weaknesses;- Work with key stakeholders to influence national policy where relevant, and develop strategies and plans to stimulate change (in the short-term, medium-term, and long-term);- Share community engagement and gender transformative programming learnings within CHAI and beyond as appropriate.- Lead and facilitate relevant knowledge sharing activities to document and exchange lessons learned across the project implementation area and beyond, serving as a trusted advisor to CHAI country teams and external stakeholders where relevant;- Advise on community engagement and mobilization strategies in Benin and in other countries- Represent CHAI’s community engagement work in convenings with the Benin NMCP and others, building and sharing organizational expertise;- In collaboration with CHAI Benin’s Community Health Associate, help shape and improve other case management and community health efforts using data and evidence, to inform resource mobilization strategies, grant applications, and national government policies;- Scope new opportunities to engage in meaningful community co-creation work beyond Benin – engaging with ministries and partner organizations; explore new funding opportunities (for implementation and research).- Other responsibilities as directed by the supervisor.
- In collaboration with the Program Manager, provide strategic leadership, administrative and managerial oversight, and monitoring of key grant deliverables.- Develop strong working relationships with key external stakeholders in government, donors, and partners and ensure maximum coordination of resources and efforts.- Develop strategic and implementation plans, manage effective project implementation as well as contextualized approaches to achieve project outcomes.- Work with the team to identify insights from the secondary and primary research to inform improved service delivery for SRH services.- Lead data analytics for the project, including developing forecasting and stock monitoring tools, graphical dashboards, project management tools, etc.- Assess the landscape of suppliers and retailers involved in the distribution of medical abortion drugs. Investigate supply chain dynamics and support strategies to bridge gaps.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments, and officials.- Support Program Manager in identifying and defining WJCF's overall strategy for various project areas, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for WJCF to add value and maximize impact.- Support Manager in scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces, including and not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues, and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.- Support recruitment of talent in consonance with project needs and provide guidance/mentoring to project staff.