Click column header to sort
- Work with national malaria staff to do broad management capacity building, including training malaria staff and addressing management gaps that occur during malaria prevention campaigns and during the provision of malaria services at the primary health care level- Work with national malaria staff and CHAI country teams to conduct malaria program reviews; update or write national strategic plans; and optimize and cost national malaria programs by building Excel-based costing and budget models- Conduct costing and financial analyses and support the development of funding proposals and operational plans- Assist malaria programs with financial and programmatic tracking, including the identification of key decision-relevant information and the development of dashboards and systems to bring that key information to the decision-making point- Support governments to meet Global Fund requests and satisfy grant application requirements, including budget development- Serve as a trusted advisor to CHAI country teams- Serve as liaison between CHAI regional technical teams, country teams, partners, and stakeholders- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across government, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector- Engage with and cultivate donors, including individuals, corporations, and organizations interested in supporting malaria programs- Draft presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders- Coordinate meetings and facilitate knowledge sharing between government programs and partner organization in the region to ensure coordination- Provide program and budget updates for internal project management, best practice sharing, and donor reporting- Other responsibilities as needed
- Drafting recommendations and implementation plans to operationalize CHAI’s five-year strategy, including near-term strategic and operational improvements and presenting recommendations to the CEO and other senior leadership.- Collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders across functions to support high-priority special projects across the organization.- Supporting the development of communication materials, including reports, presentations, and updates to internal and external stakeholders.- Supporting Senior Leadership to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as donors, partners, and board members, to support the CHAI’s mission and initiatives.- Developing briefing notes, pitch decks, and proposals to secure catalytic funding for new and existing programs and initiatives.- Collecting, analyzing, and presenting data to inform decision-making, tracking key performance indicators, and assessing the impact of projects.
- Participate with the Regional Director for Latin America and the Caribbean in the definition of the Country Team's overall strategy, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact.- In collaboration with the Regional Director for Latin America and the Caribbean, build and leverage strong effective relationships with local key partners and stakeholders, identify and establish additional partnerships as appropriate.- Support the Regional Director for Latin America and the Caribbean on the fundraising efforts, including new program development, budgeting and the development and management of relationships with existing and potential donors.- Manage and lead the execution of all components of the Country programs, and ensure deliverables are met on time.- Lead the planning of CHAI operational and technical support to the Ministry of Health and oversee project performance against workplans. Disseminate outputs through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications and communicate them internally and externally.- Directly manage a team of associates and establish effective communication and coordination mechanisms within the CHAI team to ensure well-coordinated and executed work streams.- Contribute, with the regional operations team, to develop clear operational plans for program execution in Panama.- Contribute, with the regional operations team, to establish robust financial, administrative, and human resource policies and systems, ensuring they are aligned with CHAI global policies.- Support human resources management, including recruitment and management of existing staff.- Develop and manage annual program budgets in collaboration with program staff and regional finance team.- Oversee the financial management of the programs, including monthly cash flow and financial reporting, cash allocations and budget forecasting and planning with the support of the regional finance team.- With the support of the Admin Coordinator, oversee internal management of the office's daily operations, including contracting with vendors, ensuring compliance with local laws, and interfacing with CHAI's legal and financial teams.In relation to the objective of eliminating malaria in Panama:- Explore innovative approaches and interventions to accelerate malaria elimination efforts. Stay updated on emerging technologies, best practices, and global trends in malaria control and elimination, and assess their applicability to the national context.- Continuously analyze program data and research findings to identify trends, gaps, and areas for improvement. Translate these insights into actionable recommendations and strategies to enhance program impact.- Assist the national malaria program to optimize the allocation of available funding while identifying any remaining financial gaps preventing robust implementation of national malaria strategic plans.- Act as a liaison between CHAI and national authorities, advocating for sustained political commitment and resource allocation to malaria elimination. Engage in high-level discussions and negotiations to ensure malaria remains a priority on the national health agenda.- Support regional health offices in Panama Este, Wargandi, Madugandi, Guna Yala and Ngobe Bugle and other high-risk areas of the country to implement, monitor, and evaluate malaria interventions.- Work closely with CHAI’s malaria regional and global management teams and technical advisors to set strategic areas for expansion and guide strategic planning or proposal development as needed.- Lead local efforts to coordinate and collaborate with international partners, donors, development banks, and non-governmental organizations to align resources and strategies, avoiding duplication and ensuring a harmonized approach towards malaria elimination.- Perform other tasks as necessary.
- Assist the China Senior Program Officer and relevant disease program teams to develop and implement the project activities as required by the partnership framework, work plan and budget;- Lead desk research on specific diseases, data collection, stakeholder and company interviews, quantitative analysis, market intelligence analysis, report drafting to generate evidence-based policy and formulate recommendations in strategic scenarios;- Lead financial modelling and form business strategy proposals for Chinese health commodity suppliers;- Develop methodologies including tools, processes, key performance/success indicators that are highly relevant and appropriate for analyses, project management and goal fulfillment;- Provide strategic recommendations for development of new programs, project management, communication and process improvement;- Maintain strong connections with CHAI global markets teams and China team to ensure the project is aligned with best practices within CHAI and other related projects;- Other responsibilities as needed.
Accounting/Budget Management/Cash Management- Implement and supervise financial transaction procedures and systems, to ensure transparent and traceable accounting practices- Review payment requests and ensure that adequate supporting documentation and approval are obtained before payments are processed.- Process payments (and other documents such as invoices and employee reimbursement requests) on time, managing liabilities. - Prepare documentation for payment transactions including but not limited to cash advances, petty cash, in-house transfers, checks, and transfer forms.- Administer petty cash account and ensure that all expenses have supporting documentation attached to ensure accountability of the funds.- Check and reconcile advances and ensure all supporting documents are attached, sufficient, valid, and settled.- Check travel request, travel advances & travel expense claim reports prior to approval and release of payments.- Ensure all transactions are supported with complete documents and that they comply with the CHAI financial and compliance manual, donor requirements, and government regulations.- Accurately record transactions in QuickBooks and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.- Maintain a hardcopy and electronic filing retention system for all finance records to comply with financial best practices.Strategic Financial Management- Monitor financial activity on programs and prepare expenditure reports for program managers as needed.- Ensure the timely execution and control of monthly/yearly accountancy closure, financial reports, audits and all service contracts for the country office.- Assist in the preparation of audits, financial statements, and varied fiscal reports.- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of relevant country office policies.- Ensure good teamwork and cooperation between finance and program teams, including but not limited to:- Participating in relevant program management meetings.- Coordinating training of program staff in relevant aspects of financial management.- Ensure accurate, timely preparation, and remittance of all relevant taxes and related liabilities.- Provide financial sign-off on proposal budgets and liaise with budgeting and reporting focal point.- Ensure that country office colleagues with financial responsibilities are aware of and comply with local finance procedures and laws.Supervise Office Administration and Operations- Provide leadership and guidance to admin and operations team, ensuring seamless office and field operations in line with sound financial management.- Support development of administration and operations team.
- Support WJCF’s Immunization team and GoB in developing and implementing the programme ensuring supporting improvements in strengthening management and governance, service delivery, supply chain, and other Routine Immunization aspects.- Analysis of complex and multiple sets of datasets, generating routine and on-demand reports. Develop and socialize dashboards and custom-defined performance reports for state and sub-state functionaries to utilize for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making.- Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking.- Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose/Drop Out children in identified geographies.- Conceptualize, design, and coordinate program impact and progress evaluation surveys.- Significantly contribute to internal and external capacity-building initiatives by the team for improving data handling and decision-making competencies of target trainee cohorts.- Significantly contribute to the documentation of program progress through reports, presentations, and templates for effective internal use and dissemination of reports at the state and national levels.- Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders across the immunization ecosystem in the state.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Develop technical activities for health professionals and social workers with the required skills & training to improve early detection & intervention of children with disabilities.- Support the development of organized events for improved & integrated service delivery points/center for early child development program (child screening & interventional therapy), in health facilities or at schools/education programs, including AT services (repair & fittings).- Support technical efforts in the integration of SI- play (Sensory Integration) into the existing child intervention platforms.- Coordinate and communicate with AT suppliers and distributors and support technical activities relevant to the use of AT in early detection & intervention programs.- Support technical activities for management, monitoring, and utilization of data for early detection & intervention and AT programs.- Liaise with MoH, MoSA, National Commission on Disabilities, professional associations, DPOs and other relevant stakeholders to support the technical activities in early detection & intervention, including play therapy and AT services.- Perform basic finance and administrative functions as needed under the guidance of the finance team.- Support PM and Global team in technical activities, such as data quantifications & analysis, work template developments, or project materials developments.- Organize and support logistics for field work.- Perform any other relevant work assigned by the Program Manager and CHAI Senior Management Team.
- Oversee existing community co-creation portfolio in Benin (project management)- Coordinate and supervise implementation of community-based solutions to fight malaria, co-developed together with select at-risk communities in Benin;- Establish strong relationships with Benin’s National Malaria Control Program (NMCP), project implementing partner(s) and community partners, fostering a climate of trust and cooperation;- Project Management: Lead project status update meetings with various project constituents to ensure project activities are implemented according to schedule with high fidelity, budgetary alignment, and meticulous reporting;- Develop a continuous process to track progress of project activities, identify day-to-day issues through process monitoring, and provide timely information to stakeholders for informed decision-making and course-correction.- Design and implement systematic tracking, analysis and mapping of quantitative and qualitative indicators on (i) coverage and quality of malaria prevention, treatment and surveillance and (ii) community perceptions in specified project communities;- Support development of robust performance measurement systems and tools that are adapted to community-based approaches to data collection, analysis, and action.- Develop strategies for ensuring that project communities remain at the center of project ideation, implementation, and iteration throughout the project’s course, mobilizing required technical expertise to support capacity building, and guiding remedial action when needed.- Document and disseminate learnings from community co-creation work (evidence generation and knowledge management)- Together with the implementing partner and the support of CHAI’s gender technical advisor, ensure quality reporting of project activities, inclusive of gender transformative outcomes, and disseminate learnings across the organization- Produce quality project narrative and financial reports for timely submission, collaborating closely with government, implementing and community partners;- Generate Sex, Age, and Disability Disaggregated Data (SADDD) over the course of the project, documenting gender transformational change;- Produce infographics on social and gender outcomes of the project and share with stakeholders at different levels;- Conduct collaborative evaluations of community co-creation work to highlight key strengths and weaknesses;- Work with key stakeholders to influence national policy where relevant, and develop strategies and plans to stimulate change (in the short-term, medium-term, and long-term);- Share community engagement and gender transformative programming learnings within CHAI and beyond as appropriate.- Lead and facilitate relevant knowledge sharing activities to document and exchange lessons learned across the project implementation area and beyond, serving as a trusted advisor to CHAI country teams and external stakeholders where relevant;- Advise on community engagement and mobilization strategies in Benin and in other countries- Represent CHAI’s community engagement work in convenings with the Benin NMCP and others, building and sharing organizational expertise;- In collaboration with CHAI Benin’s Community Health Associate, help shape and improve other case management and community health efforts using data and evidence, to inform resource mobilization strategies, grant applications, and national government policies;- Scope new opportunities to engage in meaningful community co-creation work beyond Benin – engaging with ministries and partner organizations; explore new funding opportunities (for implementation and research).- Other responsibilities as directed by the supervisor.
1. Conduct Primary and Secondary Research:- Conduct in-depth desk research to gather comprehensive evidence and identify gaps and discrepancies concerning regulations and legal frameworks related to SRH or family planning guidelines in India.- Analyze and synthesize data from various sources, including published studies, government reports, and policy documents.- Conduct targeted interviews with key stakeholders, including medical providers, pharmacists, and regulators to assess awareness levels, perceptions, and attitudes of stakeholders regarding SRH or family planning services and recent legal and guideline-based amendments.2. Supplier and Retail Landscape Assessment:- Assess the landscape of suppliers and retailers involved in the distribution of SRH or family planning products.- Investigate supply chain dynamics, procurement policies, and distribution channels for SRH or family planning products in both the private and public sectors and support the development of strategies to bridge gaps.3. Design consumer studies:- Identify and engage with a user research agency to understand awareness, beliefs, and access pathways related to SRH or family planning services among different user demographics.- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improving awareness and knowledge of SRH or family planning methods among end-users.4. Project Management and Stakeholder Management:- Support the team in drafting implementation plans and provide support related to costing strategic plans, assisting with surveys, etc.- Support data analytics workstreams, including the development of dashboards, project tracking tools, etc.- Liaise with CHAI’s global teams regarding developments in SRH or family planning in other LMICs.- Support the SRH team in identifying service delivery models to improve uptake of SRH services, modern methods of family planning, and safe abortion services (if relevant).- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.5. Additional Responsibilities:- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments and officials.- Support scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces including but not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- In collaboration with the Program Manager, provide strategic leadership, administrative and managerial oversight, and monitoring of key grant deliverables.- Develop strong working relationships with key external stakeholders in government, donors, and partners and ensure maximum coordination of resources and efforts.- Develop strategic and implementation plans, manage effective project implementation as well as contextualized approaches to achieve project outcomes.- Work with the team to identify insights from the secondary and primary research to inform improved service delivery for SRH services.- Lead data analytics for the project, including developing forecasting and stock monitoring tools, graphical dashboards, project management tools, etc.- Assess the landscape of suppliers and retailers involved in the distribution of medical abortion drugs. Investigate supply chain dynamics and support strategies to bridge gaps.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments, and officials.- Support Program Manager in identifying and defining WJCF's overall strategy for various project areas, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for WJCF to add value and maximize impact.- Support Manager in scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces, including and not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues, and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.- Support recruitment of talent in consonance with project needs and provide guidance/mentoring to project staff.