Click column header to sort
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to the MOH on health financing and health systems issues, enabling MOH to mobilize more resources into the health sector, distribute them equitably, and use them effectively and efficiently- Support the MOH to operationalize the recently developed Health Sector Strategic Plan III, with a particular focus on strengthening health provider autonomy through the institutionalization and scale-up of direct facility financing- Support the implementation of direct facility financing in selected focal districts, including close collaboration and capacity-building of District Health Offices and health facilities on direct facility financing- Facilitate the development and implementation of government planning, budgeting, and donor coordination processes and tools, with the aim of improving efficiency and joint accountability at the national and district levels- Build strategic relationships and facilitate meetings with government, donors and external stakeholders to drive operational and policy changes- Contribute to the development of program workplans, budgets, and reporting for internal and external audiences- Lead preparation of activity budgets and ensure timely liquidation of all activities once completed, in line with CHAI and donor best practices and policies for sound financial management- Lead activity logistics in collaboration with the CHAI Finance and Operations teams, including disbursing allowances to meeting participants and ensuring that services such as venue hire, conferencing, printing, etc. are available for activities as relevant- Perform any other relevant duties and lead day-to-day implementation of activities as assigned by the Project Manager, Health Systems Strengthening
- Serve as a trusted technical partner to District Health Management Teams on a broad range of health financing and systems strengthening issues, enabling districts to plan, allocate and utilize resources equitably, effectively, and efficiently- Facilitate the development and implementation of government planning, budgeting, and donor coordination processes and tools, particularly linked to the District Implementation Plan, to improve efficiency and joint accountability- Provide technical partnership and support to the DHMT to implement their identified priorities within their District Implementation Plan. This may include a range of areas including integration of health services, performance management, direct facility financing, quality of care, and health systems resilience, among other areas- Work closely with the DHMT to plan, schedule, and organize activities, including development of a workplan based on identified priorities within the District Implementation Plan- Support the monitoring of District Implementation Plans, including health facility plans, by facilitating and supporting joint review meetings with the government and their donor partners- Build government capacity on evidence-based planning and effective management of external funding by delivering targeted training and skills development- Proactively suggest process improvements on district and facility planning and budgeting for adoption at the national level- Build strategic relationships and facilitate meetings with government, donors, and external stakeholders to drive operational and policy changes- Lead preparation of activity budgets and ensure timely liquidation of all activities once completed, in line with CHAI and donor best practices and policies for sound financial management- Lead activity logistics in collaboration with the CHAI Finance and Operations teams, including disbursing allowances to meeting participants and ensuring that services such as venue hire, conferencing, printing, etc. are available for activities as relevant- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the Project Manager, Health Systems Strengthening
Primary responsibilities will include:- Working closely with stakeholders at State ABDM Office (SAO), Uttar Pradesh to design and implement an effective communication strategy and for creating awareness about ABDM and conduct regular capacity building initiative(s) in the state.- Strategic planning and execution of program activities by closely working with the field team (hired by the Interfacing Agency) and managing week-to-week targets and improvising the implementation strategy (if required). - Building key stakeholder relationship(s) with (i) ABDM-enabled IT solution providers, (ii) Medical Associations and Councils, (iii) State ABDM office, and other(s) as required- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting, and distilling insights and reporting for the microsite(s) implemented in Uttar Pradesh.- Liaising with stakeholders such as the (i) Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team at NHA, and (ii) Various ABDM-enabled IT solution providers to ensure that field team (hired by the interfacing agency) is enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process. - Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem.- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey.
Primary responsibilities will include:- Build a working relationship with the State ABDM Office (SAO), Haryana - Proactively identify area(s) of support including but not limited to (i) Capacity building, (ii) IEC deployment in the state to drive ABDM adoption- Building key stakeholder relationship(s) with (i) ABDM-enabled IT solution providers, (ii) Medical Associations and Councils, (iii) State ABDM office, and other(s) as required- Building useful tools and checklists for the interfacing agency to optimise the interfacing agency’s field team outreach (e.g., visit planner, visit checklists, FAQs, reporting forms, etc.) - Monitor the progress of the microsite(s) implemented in Haryana and support the State ABDM office in documenting the learnings and reporting progress to National Health Authority- Regular problem solving and coaching the Analyst and interfacing agency in the state- Identification, on-boarding and collaboration with ABDM-enabled IT solution providers - Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey- Strengthening the capacity of the SAO by supporting them in on boarding a Program Management Unit (PMU) for ABDM implementation in the state
- Lead, provide guidance, and support the preparation of rigorous impact evaluations along with external evaluators, the donor, and global and country team counterparts- Provide technical advice on study implementation including data collection, study budget, and training activities- Review the data analysis plan and interpretation of results- Support the technical writing and dissemination of study findings to stakeholders and the global evidence community- Provide technical assistance to the Ministry of Health and other relevant stakeholders to ensure fidelity to evaluation implementation- Transfer knowledge to national and state teams on evaluation implementation including M&E, analysis methods, and sampling techniques
- Support implementation of Vaccines projects to strengthen NIP/EPI capacity and management and to meet donor objectives and timelines, including development of reports to donors- Support the development of guidelines, workplans, budgets and other materials for key activities- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, and partner organizations including supporting to set up a regular coordination mechanism between key stakeholders- Support team to collaborate with NIP/PHDs/ODs to ensure skills transfer and government ownership- Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems to measure the impact of Vaccines programs and assess progress against project goals on a regular basis in coordination with other Vaccines team members and the Program Manager- Support data analysis of routine immunization coverage and zero-dose communities- Develop influential presentation materials that work for varying audiences- Stay up to date with the latest knowledge, skills, policy/strategic guidance and industry trends in the immunization space- Contribute to strategic areas for expansion and support Program Manager in fundraising efforts- Work closely with the CHAI Global Vaccines Team to enlist support and capture and disseminate emerging best practices- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Program Manager and Senior Program Leadership
Execution and Coordination- Support the COO in executing key operational objectives.- Serve as a liaison between the COO, CHAI senior leadership, regional directors, and operational departments.- Participate in internal and external calls and travel with the COO to ensure effective thought partnership and follow-through on action items.Strategic Portfolio Management Support- Assist the COO in sourcing, vetting, and prioritizing transformational program goals and providing support to a subset of these transformational goals.- Aid in the development and implementation of performance management system to ensure successful execution of transformational goals.Talent Strategy Development Support- Support the COO, Human Resources and Talent Working Group in developing a comprehensive talent strategy for CHAI.Organizational Performance Enhancement- Work closely with the COO to identify, prioritize, and implement new initiatives enhancing organizational performance.- Contribute to the development of a holistic, long-term operations strategy and roadmap.Logistical Support- Manage scheduling and logistics through a shared Operations Associate, including travel planning, scheduling meetings, and coordinating events.- Provide overall support and gap-filling on cross-cutting organizational initiatives to enable the COO to focus on strategic initiatives.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding analytical, strategic, communication and teamwork skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:- Supporting the strategic design of market-shaping interventions to support the African vaccine manufacturing ecosystem.- Driving quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions.- Supporting technical assistance implementation to drive on-the-ground impact in scaling-up the African vaccine manufacturing sector (e.g., business cases for vaccine technology transfers, policy proposals for the procurement of African-made vaccines).- Proactively developing and managing relationships with key partners to support the growth of the African vaccine manufacturing industry.- Leading preparation of presentations, reports, and other analyses to be shared with external stakeholders through white papers, conferences, and academic journal articles.- Creatively scoping and initiating projects that could contribute to further improving the African vaccine manufacturing ecosystem.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding analytical, strategic, communication and teamwork skills. The successful candidate will adhere to the core CHAI values of resourcefulness, entrepreneurialism, flexibility, independence, humility, and work ethic. The Summer Associate will report to the Program Manager, Vaccine Markets Team. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:- Develop an understanding of global market dynamics and market shaping priorities to strengthen supply security and affordability of current and future priority vaccines- Generate analyses that strengthen the business case for vaccine affordability and availability (e.g., demand forecasts, uptake models, market access strategies)- Support stakeholder engagement with key global health partners and vaccine manufacturers- Support vaccine manufacturers to bring high impact vaccines to market at affordable prices by generating valuable market insights, supporting strategic business planning and offering targeted analytical support- Support preparations of presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions- Any other duties as required
- Conduct thorough analyses through primary and secondary research to identify barriers to immunization coverage.- Develop decision trees to systematically address identified issues and enhance coverage rates.- Analyze complex datasets, both qualitative and quantitative, to derive meaningful insights.- Develop visualization tools to aid internal and external leadership in decision-making.- Utilize design thinking techniques to devise innovative strategies for reducing Zero Dose children.- Collaborate with stakeholders across public health to incorporate diverse perspectives into potential solutions.- Develop detailed implementation plans for piloting new approaches and interventions in immunization service delivery.- Support state teams in implementing plans and play a key role in tracking progress against milestones.- Collaborate with program leadership to initiate ideas and contribute to the development of proposals for new grants and projects.- Ensure alignment with program objectives and actively participate in the proposal development process.- Work both independently and collaboratively to execute planned immunization support interventions comprehensively.- Be prepared for short-notice travel as required.- Undertake any other duties as requested by program leadership to support the overall objectives.