Click column header to sort
- Work with various country team offices to manage payroll deadlines and process bi-weekly and monthly payroll submissions- Facilitate the employee life cycle - onboarding new hires, conducting onboarding calls, assist in termination process, including sending exit letters and exit surveys, and coordinating with HR Partners on any sensitive issues and entering and maintaining data in HRIS- Enter data on new hires, changes and terminations into HRIS and ensure employee documents are saved appropriately- Communicate with benefits vendors and enter data into online benefits systems regarding new hire enrollments, changes and terminations- Work closely with HR Manager of Benefits and Compliance to support employees and managers with benefits questions and assist with escalated claims issues- Monitor shared Human Resources email account and field incoming questions related to onboarding, benefits, and general HR issues- Actively monitor contract end dates and issue contract renewals when needed- Assist with audits - conduct weekly internal audits and coordinate with the Finance department to provide documents and information for internal and external audits- Assist employees with employment verifications and visa letters- Provide ad-hoc data & project support, including reporting from the HRIS and other administrative support to Human Resources staff as needed- Work closely with Country Teams to understand in-country processes and needs and bring in-country perspective to Global HR team to inform process improvements- Work with the Expenses and Payroll department to process reimbursements and pay invoices- Support special projects related to compliance and operational efficiency, as well as other projects as assigned by supervisor
- Support WJCF’s Immunization team and GoB in developing and implementing the programme ensuring supporting improvements in strengthening management and governance, service delivery, supply chain, and other Routine Immunization aspects.- Analysis of complex and multiple sets of datasets, generating routine and on-demand reports. Develop and socialize dashboards and custom-defined performance reports for state and sub-state functionaries to utilize for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making.- Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking.- Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose/Drop Out children in identified geographies.- Conceptualize, design, and coordinate program impact and progress evaluation surveys.- Significantly contribute to internal and external capacity-building initiatives by the team for improving data handling and decision-making competencies of target trainee cohorts.- Significantly contribute to the documentation of program progress through reports, presentations, and templates for effective internal use and dissemination of reports at the state and national levels.- Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders across the immunization ecosystem in the state.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
1. Conduct Primary and Secondary Research:- Conduct in-depth desk research to gather comprehensive evidence and identify gaps and discrepancies concerning regulations and legal frameworks related to SRH or family planning guidelines in India.- Analyze and synthesize data from various sources, including published studies, government reports, and policy documents.- Conduct targeted interviews with key stakeholders, including medical providers, pharmacists, and regulators to assess awareness levels, perceptions, and attitudes of stakeholders regarding SRH or family planning services and recent legal and guideline-based amendments.2. Supplier and Retail Landscape Assessment:- Assess the landscape of suppliers and retailers involved in the distribution of SRH or family planning products.- Investigate supply chain dynamics, procurement policies, and distribution channels for SRH or family planning products in both the private and public sectors and support the development of strategies to bridge gaps.3. Design consumer studies:- Identify and engage with a user research agency to understand awareness, beliefs, and access pathways related to SRH or family planning services among different user demographics.- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improving awareness and knowledge of SRH or family planning methods among end-users.4. Project Management and Stakeholder Management:- Support the team in drafting implementation plans and provide support related to costing strategic plans, assisting with surveys, etc.- Support data analytics workstreams, including the development of dashboards, project tracking tools, etc.- Liaise with CHAI’s global teams regarding developments in SRH or family planning in other LMICs.- Support the SRH team in identifying service delivery models to improve uptake of SRH services, modern methods of family planning, and safe abortion services (if relevant).- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.5. Additional Responsibilities:- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments and officials.- Support scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces including but not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- Support the formulation and design of the country program and its component projects in the area of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Adolescent Health in line with the Government priorities.- Ensure quality of program/project design incorporating lessons learned, newly developed policies and best practices and establishing appropriate execution and monitoring mechanisms and systems.- Lead development and roll-out of data collection, tools and liaise with relevant govt officials to support the programme with data-driven decision-making.- Analyse and interpret the facility and community-level data relevant to the programme and identify gaps and opportunities for intervention.- Keep abreast of new policy developments and secondary research sources such as policy papers, strategy documents, and development frameworks, to prepare briefs and inputs to the theory of change of the programme.- Support the SRH team on demand generation and supply chain management work streams (e.g., capacity building of service providers, community level engagement, product forecasting, developing stock monitoring tools, development of dashboards and visualization tools etc).- Support the team in program monitoring, identify challenges and next steps, and propose relevant solutions.- Develop an understanding and documentation of the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments and officials.- Support scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces including and not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors and stakeholders.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- Supporting the development of program strategy and operational plan for integrated call centre operations.- Collating information and maintaining the databases (of facilities, healthcare providers, and such others).- Undertaking data analysis for the concurrent monitoring data.- Developing purposive insights, visualizations, tools and templates that support in progress tracking and program management.- Supporting the Project Manager and Associate in solution implementation.- Supporting in development of relevant documentation for the integrated call centre operations.- Capacitating the selected call centre executives on the use of different modules of the technology solution for delivering the services.- Engaging with state level stakeholders to gather required information and keep them engaged throughout the project implementation.
- Support the development of program strategy and operational plan for the Urban Immunization strengthening project. - Develop comprehensive plans for piloting new approaches and interventions for improvement in immunization service delivery, program review mechanism, demand generation, and data systems strengthening in urban areas. - Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose children in identified geographies. - Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking. - Provide analytical and programmatic support to the team and to the state RI Cell on RI strengthening with special emphasis on urban immunization. - Develop and socialize the RI dashboard and customized performance reports to be utilized for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making. - Support capacity building of key functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery. - Capacitate and mentor field team members on identified aspects that aid their growth journey while helping them contribute more effectively. - Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. - Travel on short notice to various parts of the state and often to national destinations as well. - Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Provide strategic and analytical support to program work streams, monitor program implementation activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with field staff to review programmatic activities, track implementation of activities, and monitor and review outputs.- Analyse large datasets to generate insightful reports and dashboards that can inform programmatic decision making.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks/ mitigation mechanisms.- Support the development of proposals, work plans, budgets, and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas.- Develop strong working relationships with and represent WJCF as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, suppliers, and NGOs, and ensure coordination of resources and effort for maximum impact.- Support program management and leadership team with programmatic activities, and evaluation and scoping of other potential intervention areas, as required.- Contribute to internal organizational initiatives.- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Provide strategic and analytical support to EM O2 program implementation activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with field staff to review programmatic activities, track implementation of activities, and monitor and review outputs.- Undertake research and analyze large datasets to generate insightful reports and dashboards that can inform programmatic decision making.- Closely work with State Lead to support officials in the DoHFW and other state governments including division and district level health staff in identifying and bridging gaps in hypoxemia management system.- Identify and communicate potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks/ mitigation mechanisms.- Support the development of presentations, work plans, budgets, reports, proposals, articles, and other documents for ongoing and new areas.- Develop strong working relationships with and represent WJCF as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders in government, academic partners, suppliers, and other relevant organizations, and ensure coordination of resources and effort for maximum impact.- Support in the planning and execution of capacity building initiatives for key government functionaries and service providers on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery.- Support program management and leadership team with programmatic activities, and evaluation and scoping of other potential intervention areas, as required.- Contribute to internal organizational initiatives.- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Support CHAI country team, MOH, partners and targeted healthcare workers in the pursuit of adapting a point of use test card, for assessing the quality of chemotherapy drugs.- Collect qualitative and quantitative data to determine the market trend of chemotherapy products in Cameroon.- Implement post market surveys (PMS) of anti-cancer products in circulation in Cameroon using fast, reliable, affordable procedures like Spot-checks.- Develop a health and economic cost benefit analysis of instituting PMS on chemotherapy products for the country taking into consideration the impact on the health of patients.- Participate in the development and review of manuscripts for publication in peer review journals.- Collect relevant information to maximize access to scarce chemotherapy products and protect patient health in target health facilities.- Prepare preliminary analysis of data collected to guide leadership of investigators.- Collaborate closely with the team to proactively identify areas of opportunity as well as possible challenges and barriers to cancer treatment access.- Leverage strong analytical and problem-solving skills to accelerate progress towards the program’s milestones.- Provide additional technical assistance as needed in the areas of M&E, data management.- Prepare status reports and other required project update documents.- Prepares and submits relevant expense and activity reports within institutional timelines.- Carry out any other duties as may be required by CHAI leadership.