Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Identify important research questions within the mandates of the funded projects.- Ensure compliance with all local research ethics requirements and regulations.- Supervise data collection, management, and analytic staff.- Collaborate with data owners (e.g. MOH) to acquire data for analysis.- Prepare final data sets for transfer to overall AMBIT & Retain6 data teams- Implement and supervise all data and analytic aspects of the project including: 1) writing research protocols and SOPs; 2) developing and designing research tools; 3) coordinating data acquisition (data collection, transfer, dataset linkages, pre-processing, quality assurance etc.); 4) developing data analysis plans and sample size calculations; 5) conducting data analysis; and 6) writing up results.- Be able to set up and run descriptive and inferential and multivariate statistical analyses (including regression analyses, ANOVA), survival analyses, cluster analyses and non-parametric statistics as appropriate for different experimental designs.- Author analytic reports, abstracts, presentations, and manuscripts including data visualizations to contribute to presentations for stakeholders.- Train and mentor junior analytic research staff.- Travel to study sites and to meetings and conferences within and outside Zambia as needed.- As needed, participate in stakeholder meetings and represent the two projects to the Ministry of Health, implementing partners, funders, and other stakeholders.- Perform other tasks and roles as requested by AMBIT/Retain 6 leadership and CHAI leadership.
- Support CHAI country team, MOH, partners and targeted healthcare workers in the pursuit of adapting a point of use test card, for assessing the quality of chemotherapy drugs.- Collect qualitative and quantitative data to determine the market trend of chemotherapy products in Cameroon.- Implement post market surveys (PMS) of anti-cancer products in circulation in Cameroon using fast, reliable, affordable procedures like Spot-checks.- Develop a health and economic cost benefit analysis of instituting PMS on chemotherapy products for the country taking into consideration the impact on the health of patients.- Participate in the development and review of manuscripts for publication in peer review journals.- Collect relevant information to maximize access to scarce chemotherapy products and protect patient health in target health facilities.- Prepare preliminary analysis of data collected to guide leadership of investigators.- Collaborate closely with the team to proactively identify areas of opportunity as well as possible challenges and barriers to cancer treatment access.- Leverage strong analytical and problem-solving skills to accelerate progress towards the program’s milestones.- Provide additional technical assistance as needed in the areas of M&E, data management.- Prepare status reports and other required project update documents.- Prepares and submits relevant expense and activity reports within institutional timelines.- Carry out any other duties as may be required by CHAI leadership.
• Manage the development of databases, analyses, and frameworks to assist in prioritizing commodities in need of supply-side interventions• Work with internal and external partners to analyze the market outlook, supplier landscape, and production economics across a range of products• Support management of relationships with senior-level stakeholders at procurement agencies, manufacturers, and other NGOs• Devise analyses and strategies to support potential negotiations with pharmaceutical companies• Design models to assess new opportunities to improve or expand pharmaceutical access programs in the developing world• Develop clear communications materials based upon analyses• Present findings of analyses to a broad range of internal and external audiences in meetings and conferences
• Assist in updating M&E framework • Ensure alignment of program M&E framework with existing data systems and results frameworks• Develop tools such as survey instruments, protocols, and databases for program monitoring and evaluation purposes• Establish baseline and end line measures across target counties and at the national level• Develop tools for the presentation and dissemination of information to inform program design and modifications by decision-makers and for optimization of program strategies• Evaluate current use of data systems at the facility, county, and central level and provide recommendations for integration of program M&E with existing systems and using existing population-based surveys and assessments• Build capacity of county and health facility staff in timely and accurate health data collection, management and dissemination• Contribute to donor reports• Conduct other formative and operational research as necessary• Represent CHAI at relevant technical working groups and meetings