Click column header to sort
- Support the Program Manager to coordinate the implementation of processes and methods—including facility-based surveys and community-based focus groups—to assess the performance and impact of interventions to reduce postpartum hemorrhage at state level;- Under the direction of the Program Manager, coordinate with partner organizations and/or contractors to conduct data collection and analysis, including the coordination of data collection activities across relevant states and local government areas;- Support with the development of tools to improve monitoring and evaluation, KPI reporting and knowledge management capacity at the national and state levels for tracking PPH response strengthening in the public sector;- Support state team members to review the implementation of robust performance management frameworks for core PPH response innovations, and in the timely submission of regular reports;- Review M&E data regularly with program staff at the national and state level to ensure that the program is accomplishing its objectives and corrective actions are taken if required;- Produce detailed analyses of demographic, epidemiological, and programmatic data as needed by the SRMNCH program team and work closely with other SRMNCH team members to develop analysis-based recommendations for improved program implementation at state level;- Develop dissemination materials, including reports, presentations, briefs and visualizations;- Support program manager in donor reporting activities including consolidation of relevant data and evidence of impact.
- Concevoir l’étude de diagnostic des services de laboratoire privés et publics avec la création d'outils de collecte de données et d'un questionnaire.- Soutenir l'étude et la cartographie des services de laboratoire publics et privés et analyser le volume, le coût et la portée des services existants.- Réaliser l'analyse afin de déterminer les forces, les faiblesses et les contraintes du système afin de proposer des solutions.- Réaliser une étude complète de la réglementation et des expériences antérieures en matière de PPP.- Soutenir l'évaluation du système de financement et des ressources qui soutiennent le réseau de diagnostic.- Soutenir l'évaluation des ressources financières pour les tests de laboratoire et soutenir le lien entre le coût du PPP et la planification des ressources gouvernementales.- Toutes autres taches selon le besoin.
The incumbent will work under the supervision and report to the Assistance Director, Child and Newborn Health. In addition, they will also report and work closely with the Program Coordinator on all areas relating to the PeaCe Health program. They will support MOH in ensuring that all neonatal and child health activities on the PeaCe Health program are adequately planned, implemented and reported in a manner that is in line with the program objectives and achieves sets targets. Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:- Support the Child Health Unit to ensure that newborn and child health activities on the PeaCe Health are adequately planned, implemented, and monitored to achieve the program set targets.- Support MOH and other partners to reverse the negative trend in Neonatal Mortality Rate (NMR) and ensure that high-impact interventions are implemented.- Work with the MOH to provide strategic direction and technical guidance to project districts in implementing the Newborn and Child Health component on the PeaCe Health program.- Support MOH hold regular technical working group meetings involving players in newborn and child health services and ensure that the nutrition component is adequately addressed in the discussions. Support the MOH in the Newborn and Child Health weeks and other important national events.- Work closely with the program team to ensure that other technical sectors are coordinated, integrated and support each other to optimize the project purposes and objectives.- Prepare quality quarterly and annual reports and timely submission of deliverables.- Actively contribute to learning, evaluating, capturing, and disseminating lessons from the program to improve program performance and overall outcomes.- Support capacity building of health workers through (on the job) training and mentoring in integrated people-centered approach in the knowledge and skills to improve newborn and child survival.- Work with MOH and program districts to improve and make available all essential key commodities, equipment for delivery of newborn and child health services, and necessary laboratory diagnostics to ensure basic tests are conducted.- Work with MOH to develop newborn and child health IEC/BCC materials to encourage health care providers to adapt to the integrated people-centered approach for better health practices.- Work with MOH to ensure that program districts conduct integrated community outreach services, promote male involvement, and strengthen referral systems between different care levels.- Work with MOH to support the regular engagement of community structures to address newborn and child health problems associated with gatekeepers, traditional structures, beliefs, attitudes, and practices in all program districts.- Support MOH to strengthen accountability and budget tracking regarding newborn and child health funds allocated by the MOH and provided by cooperating partners.- In collaboration with the M&E officer, ensure that high-quality data on newborn health indicators are collected, analyzed, and utilized to inform decision making, resource allocation, and interventions.- Any other duties assigned.
CHAI is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual with outstanding planning, health financing, management, analytical and communication skills to serve as a Senior Associate for the Sustainable Health Financing team. CHAI places great value on resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, flexibility, independence, energy, work ethic and humility. Key responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to, the following:- Support CHAI’s health financing work at MoH;- Serve as a strategic and technical advisor to MoH Leadership responding to strategic questions as they arise and advising on strategic policy documents;- Provide day-to-day technical and strategic support to MoH on the overall sustainability of the health system including but not limited to:- Approaches to improve funds mobilization and management, especially through domestic revenue sources and other health financing options to increase the fiscal space;- Conduct research, analytics and reports on strategies to improve pooling of risks and funds, srategic purchasing reforms related to benefit package optimization and prioritization, provider contracting, tariff setting, provider payment mechanisms and referral process as needed by the MoH.- Develop and deliver data-driven analyses, concept notes, and presentations to inform strategy and evidence-based decisions, including but not limited to:- Sustainability analyses to assess funding gaps to deliver quality healthcare services;- Strategies to close funding gaps in alignment with the Health Financing Strategic Plan;- Resource forecasts and health system costings t used to quantify funding gaps;- Opportunities to engage the private sector.- Support the Ministry of Health with the implementation of the Health Financing Strategic Plan and support development of partner coordination tools to achieve the goals of the plan;- Develop strong working relationships with Ministry counterparts;- Assist in building capacity at different levels of the Ministry of Health;- Participate in and contribute to relevant workshops/meetings with stakeholders;- Support efforts to scope and pursue other health financing needs and opportunities towards the goals of UHC, including strategies to improve equity, quality of service delivery and financial protection, through government and partner consultation;- Pro-actively identify and support risk mitigation to ensure proper implementation of the work;- Other responsibilities as guided by the supervising Senior Program Manager.
- Lead program management and implementation of Project JEET across ten states- Manage a team of regional managers and state level implementation partners (sub-recipients) providing strategic oversight and support- Drive the sharing and adoption of best practices across all implementation sites- Effectively manage transition of project activities and scale-up of newer activities on LTBI across all sites- Develop review and monitoring mechanisms in coordination with the M&E and analytics team- Engage with stakeholders at various levels (national and state), including both Government and Non-Government organizations, and coordinate with them for improved program performance and delivery- Advocate for necessary support on drugs and diagnostics from the Government for successful project implementation- Oversee development and execution of workplans, progress reports, management of budgets and finances in accordance with financial covenants and procedures- Lead ideation and piloting of new ideas to improve quality of service delivery- Support Project Director in donor engagement and reporting to key stakeholders- Other responsibilities as needed
- Assess in-country infrastructure and collaborate with the country team/s to prepare implementation plan for scaling up OpenLMIS across Ministry of Health designated facilities; document the implementation plan; support country team in executing implementation plan- Assess, document, coordinate and develop integration with Ministry of Health systems including CMIS and MS Dynamics Navision ERP- Identify and document user feedback, issues, and gaps in the system; collaborate with country team to prioritize said gaps; liaise with OpenLMIS Global Tech- Team for incorporating gap resolutions in the system- Provide ongoing support to country teams during implementation of OpenLMIS- Assess in-country IT resources available and collaborate with the country team to prepare post-implementation support and maintenance plan; document the support plan; support country team in setting up Support and Maintenance team- Assist in developing a detailed implementation plan for software release and deployment
- Under this Agreement, Consultant will act as an advisory capacity to CHAI and its relevant stakeholders. Specifically, Consultant will: - Build strong relationships for CHAI with strategic and key leaders within the state health systems (including but not limited to Department of Health, Medical Education, Medical Corporation, autonomous government institutes), NGOs/developmental partners and other relevant allied bodies- Secure buy-in and support on the program on secondary prevention of cervical cancer with health leadership, concerned officials at the state and sub-state levels- Create an enabling environment in terms of policy, relationships and systems to support program scale-up ensure program goals are achieved- Support program team in implementing programmatic activities in areas including, but not limited to:- Capacity building of service providers and frontline-workers on screening and management of common cancers, specifically cervical cancer- Strengthening access to cervical cancer screening and treatment of cervical pre-cancerous lesions- Expedite decentralized deployment of treatment devices to improve access to treatment of cervical pre-cancerous lesions and enable a screen & treat approach for cervical cancer prevention- Support demand generation activities to mobilize beneficiaries for cancer screening- Support strengthening reporting and referral mechanisms to monitor program impact and ensure positively screened beneficiaries receive appropriate care and treatment; and- Other activities for successful operational roll-out and implementation of the program- Travel extensively within the state to visit health care facilities (PHC/CHC/CH/DH/GMC/TCCC) to assess and monitor health systems and effective on-ground implementation of the program- Actively engage with CHAI teams in Delhi, Madhya Pradesh and other states where CHAI is support implementation and strengthening of interventions on cervical cancer prevention to leverage learnings and strengthen / facilitate interventions in the Consultants program state- Support program reporting requirements through facilitating periodic reporting on status / progress and key indicators or program deliverables through the implementation of the program in the respective state- Undertake any other activities as asked by program leadership
• Lead in supporting the MOH to Improve the efficiency and performance of vaccine cold chain in Cameroon. • Support the EPI in the implementation of the CCEOP platform.• Support the updating of the recently conducted Cold Chain Inventory (CCI) and facilitate its use for decision-making. • Support identification of optimal new equipment, following full options appraisal including new technologies. • Support the development of a robust maintenance system for cold chain equipment.• Lead in development of innovative approaches and tools as well as documentation and dissemination of best practices on vaccine cold chain improvement. • Support the implementation of robust temperature management systems at all levels of the health system. • Support the elimination of exposure to temperature excursions during transport.• Provide technical support for development of new state of the art central cold chain facilities.• Support the Program Manager to identify and define CHAI's overall strategy within the program area, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact. • Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identify the most critical hurdles to scale-up, and develop innovative strategies to address them. • Liaise closely with technical partners in government to monitor and evaluate interventions against objectives and targets, bringing in technical expertise when needed to ensure rapid implementation. • Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort for successful implementation and scale-up. • Support the Program Manager to develop and manage work plans, budgets, schedules and logistics plans for key activities. • Perform other tasks as necessary.
- Under guidance of NVBDCP and sector specialists, review existing M&E systems, vector surveillance tools and indicators in use by the government and relevant partners; identify sources of data available and flow of information. Identify key bottlenecks towards achievement of National and state goals for overall management of VL, LF and other VBDs.- Facilitate development of tools for monitoring performance of sentinel site data and vector surveillance for actionable guidance to states and various stakeholders.- Facilitate in project monitoring and surveillance reports as required, in collaboration with MOH, NVBDCP, TSU and other VBD staff/stakeholders; identify implementation risks, and proactively propose mitigating solutions.- Support the TSU team in operationalising and integrating the analytical framework with existing government systems.- Facilitate development of indicators/templates for report/dash boards/scorecards as per project requirement on monthly or quarterly basis for sharing with states and other stakeholders for VBDs surveillance.- Support TSU in coordinating with partners, donors, agencies, and ministries for programmatic interventions vis-à-vis vector surveillance issues and knowledge building/sharing.- Undertake periodic visits to States/UTs and districts to review data quality, identify challenges and address gaps.- Support in design and implementation of innovative approaches and recommendations to address key surveillance gaps in the programs at the national and state level.- Recommend newer areas for studies/research in coordination with partners, organizations, academic institutes and establish research linkages across programme activities to identify critical points of integration.- Support planning and commissioning project reviews, communicating the review’s results and undertake follow-up actions.- Support NVBDCP in building capacity at the national and state level to enable efficient and effective programming through the development and institutionalization of evidence driven solutions.- Support NVBDCP in assessment and optimization of its laboratory and diagnostic facilities. Provide recommendations to its further enhancements and effective use to include newer diagnostic technology and forecasting.- Coordinate regular program review meetings, technical workshops, and task force meetings.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the TSU Lead/Director and other sector specialists.
• Gérer une équipe de 4 ou 5 analystes/analystes seniors ayant des parcours professionnels et éducatifs divers et travailler avec les RH pour diriger et soutenir les initiatives de gestion des talents.• Agir en tant que conseiller clé auprès des parties prenantes du gouvernement et les appuyer dans la conception et la mise en œuvre de stratégies de financement de la santé. Ceci inclue l’amélioration de la coordination des ressources extérieur et de la gestion des financements publiques afin d’assurer une mise à l’échelle des reformes phares du ministère de la santé et le renforcement du système de santé. L’assistance technique impliquera un appui pour le renforcement des institutions et des systèmes de gestion ainsi que pour l'achat stratégique. • Superviser et coordonner les activités dans les multiples domaines de travail dans le financement de la sante, y compris pour une meilleure coordination des ressources extérieures et une gestion efficiente des financements publiques, et veiller à ce que les exigences en matière de suivi, d'évaluation et de rapports aux donateurs du programme soient respectées ;• Assurer la mise en œuvre et l'exécution des programmes d'interventions de haute qualité et orienter la prise de décisions fondées sur des données probantes concernant les politiques, les directives et les opérations des programmes ;• Fournir des conseils techniques et superviser la qualité des produits livrables et s'assurer que les communications et les produits de travail qui sont partagés à l'extérieur répondent aux normes de CHAI ;• Identifier et développer des champs d'action à moyen terme pour répondre aux besoins d’assistance technique du gouvernement Burkinabais sur le moyen terme. Au besoin, travailler avec bailleurs de fonds de CHAI pour collecter des fonds afin de répondre à ces besoins ;• Poursuivre les possibilités de collaboration avec d'autres équipes de CHAI, en aidant à construire une communauté de pratique transversale au sein du pays, de la région et de l'organisation ;• Autres tâches potentielles assignées par le superviseur