Click column header to sort
- Oversee existing community co-creation portfolio in Benin (project management)- Coordinate and supervise implementation of community-based solutions to fight malaria, co-developed together with select at-risk communities in Benin;- Establish strong relationships with Benin’s National Malaria Control Program (NMCP), project implementing partner(s) and community partners, fostering a climate of trust and cooperation;- Project Management: Lead project status update meetings with various project constituents to ensure project activities are implemented according to schedule with high fidelity, budgetary alignment, and meticulous reporting;- Develop a continuous process to track progress of project activities, identify day-to-day issues through process monitoring, and provide timely information to stakeholders for informed decision-making and course-correction.- Design and implement systematic tracking, analysis and mapping of quantitative and qualitative indicators on (i) coverage and quality of malaria prevention, treatment and surveillance and (ii) community perceptions in specified project communities;- Support development of robust performance measurement systems and tools that are adapted to community-based approaches to data collection, analysis, and action.- Develop strategies for ensuring that project communities remain at the center of project ideation, implementation, and iteration throughout the project’s course, mobilizing required technical expertise to support capacity building, and guiding remedial action when needed.- Document and disseminate learnings from community co-creation work (evidence generation and knowledge management)- Together with the implementing partner and the support of CHAI’s gender technical advisor, ensure quality reporting of project activities, inclusive of gender transformative outcomes, and disseminate learnings across the organization- Produce quality project narrative and financial reports for timely submission, collaborating closely with government, implementing and community partners;- Generate Sex, Age, and Disability Disaggregated Data (SADDD) over the course of the project, documenting gender transformational change;- Produce infographics on social and gender outcomes of the project and share with stakeholders at different levels;- Conduct collaborative evaluations of community co-creation work to highlight key strengths and weaknesses;- Work with key stakeholders to influence national policy where relevant, and develop strategies and plans to stimulate change (in the short-term, medium-term, and long-term);- Share community engagement and gender transformative programming learnings within CHAI and beyond as appropriate.- Lead and facilitate relevant knowledge sharing activities to document and exchange lessons learned across the project implementation area and beyond, serving as a trusted advisor to CHAI country teams and external stakeholders where relevant;- Advise on community engagement and mobilization strategies in Benin and in other countries- Represent CHAI’s community engagement work in convenings with the Benin NMCP and others, building and sharing organizational expertise;- In collaboration with CHAI Benin’s Community Health Associate, help shape and improve other case management and community health efforts using data and evidence, to inform resource mobilization strategies, grant applications, and national government policies;- Scope new opportunities to engage in meaningful community co-creation work beyond Benin – engaging with ministries and partner organizations; explore new funding opportunities (for implementation and research).- Other responsibilities as directed by the supervisor.
1. Conduct Primary and Secondary Research:- Conduct in-depth desk research to gather comprehensive evidence and identify gaps and discrepancies concerning regulations and legal frameworks related to SRH or family planning guidelines in India.- Analyze and synthesize data from various sources, including published studies, government reports, and policy documents.- Conduct targeted interviews with key stakeholders, including medical providers, pharmacists, and regulators to assess awareness levels, perceptions, and attitudes of stakeholders regarding SRH or family planning services and recent legal and guideline-based amendments.2. Supplier and Retail Landscape Assessment:- Assess the landscape of suppliers and retailers involved in the distribution of SRH or family planning products.- Investigate supply chain dynamics, procurement policies, and distribution channels for SRH or family planning products in both the private and public sectors and support the development of strategies to bridge gaps.3. Design consumer studies:- Identify and engage with a user research agency to understand awareness, beliefs, and access pathways related to SRH or family planning services among different user demographics.- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improving awareness and knowledge of SRH or family planning methods among end-users.4. Project Management and Stakeholder Management:- Support the team in drafting implementation plans and provide support related to costing strategic plans, assisting with surveys, etc.- Support data analytics workstreams, including the development of dashboards, project tracking tools, etc.- Liaise with CHAI’s global teams regarding developments in SRH or family planning in other LMICs.- Support the SRH team in identifying service delivery models to improve uptake of SRH services, modern methods of family planning, and safe abortion services (if relevant).- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.5. Additional Responsibilities:- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments and officials.- Support scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces including but not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- In collaboration with the Program Manager, provide strategic leadership, administrative and managerial oversight, and monitoring of key grant deliverables.- Develop strong working relationships with key external stakeholders in government, donors, and partners and ensure maximum coordination of resources and efforts.- Develop strategic and implementation plans, manage effective project implementation as well as contextualized approaches to achieve project outcomes.- Work with the team to identify insights from the secondary and primary research to inform improved service delivery for SRH services.- Lead data analytics for the project, including developing forecasting and stock monitoring tools, graphical dashboards, project management tools, etc.- Assess the landscape of suppliers and retailers involved in the distribution of medical abortion drugs. Investigate supply chain dynamics and support strategies to bridge gaps.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments, and officials.- Support Program Manager in identifying and defining WJCF's overall strategy for various project areas, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for WJCF to add value and maximize impact.- Support Manager in scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces, including and not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues, and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.- Support recruitment of talent in consonance with project needs and provide guidance/mentoring to project staff.
- Support the formulation and design of the country program and its component projects in the area of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Adolescent Health in line with the Government priorities.- Ensure quality of program/project design incorporating lessons learned, newly developed policies and best practices and establishing appropriate execution and monitoring mechanisms and systems.- Lead development and roll-out of data collection, tools and liaise with relevant govt officials to support the programme with data-driven decision-making.- Analyse and interpret the facility and community-level data relevant to the programme and identify gaps and opportunities for intervention.- Keep abreast of new policy developments and secondary research sources such as policy papers, strategy documents, and development frameworks, to prepare briefs and inputs to the theory of change of the programme.- Support the SRH team on demand generation and supply chain management work streams (e.g., capacity building of service providers, community level engagement, product forecasting, developing stock monitoring tools, development of dashboards and visualization tools etc).- Support the team in program monitoring, identify challenges and next steps, and propose relevant solutions.- Develop an understanding and documentation of the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments and officials.- Support scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces including and not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors and stakeholders.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
Safety and Security- Conduct in-person country risk assessments, develop protocols, SOPs, and plans, and evaluate the effectiveness of CHAI's S&S policies, in liaison with the Global Safety & Security Department.- Support country Security Point Persons (SPPs) in evaluating and maintaining country-level S&S documents.- Support country SPPs and staff to ensure risk mitigation measures are applied in accordance with the organization’s S&S materials and policies.- Liaise with security actors as well as the NGO, international and diplomatic communities, and any other parties to ensure organizational acceptance and awareness of security concerns.- Develop and conduct safety & security briefings and training for staff.- Develop and maintain travel (international and field trip) notification protocols.- Track international travels and field trips, and ensure protocols are met.- Ensure that field communications needs are met and that staff are trained in the use of any communications equipment as necessary.- Manage and track incidents and develop incident reports being shared with a Global S&S Department- Work closely with the Global S&S Department to identify learning and development needs related to S&S in the countries.- Support country SPPs and the Global S&S Department with incident response, including global support outside the Americas.- Act as the primary S&S focal point for CHAI U.S. office.- Conduct an initial assessment of new regions/countries for expansion of programmatic activities and prepare deployment plans.- Conduct risk assessment travels to new regions/countries to assess the possibility of establishing operations for new programmatic activities, and prepare deployment plans.- Perform any other assigned operational tasks.- Manage and maintain quality and compliance for all S&S/Operations materials, plans and SOP in compliance with CHAI Global Policies.Logistics- Assess the needs, look for proper office spaces, and supervise the installation of equipment and office utilities.- Develop and maintain country office transportation and vehicle movements and maintenance procedures.- Ensure valid long-term contracts for country operations for office lease, transportation service provider, car rental, lodging, fuel, internet service, and similar running costs.- Prepare annual logistics operation plans and budget requirements.- Provide logistics support to ongoing operations in offices.- Ensure that protocols are in place to correctly monitor the use of vehicles (consumption and mileage, damages, maintenance, administrative documents) and transportation service provision.
- Ensure completeness and logical consistency of data collected by compounders / hub agents / doctors through regular and systematic checks of the data collected, and by escalating issues with the district lead and operational lead.- Synthesize project data into table, charts, and graphs to provide insight into data quality and project performance.- Assist in designing performance and operational dashboards from data collected.- Download redeemed vouchers report from eRUPI Assignor platform, and presumptive report from Ni-kshay, and perform reconciliation of individuals who have redeemed the voucher and availed the service.
- Supporting the development of program strategy and operational plan for integrated call centre operations.- Collating information and maintaining the databases (of facilities, healthcare providers, and such others).- Undertaking data analysis for the concurrent monitoring data.- Developing purposive insights, visualizations, tools and templates that support in progress tracking and program management.- Supporting the Project Manager and Associate in solution implementation.- Supporting in development of relevant documentation for the integrated call centre operations.- Capacitating the selected call centre executives on the use of different modules of the technology solution for delivering the services.- Engaging with state level stakeholders to gather required information and keep them engaged throughout the project implementation.
- Leading the project strategy development and implementation.- Building a working relationship with the State Health Agency (SHA), Madhya Pradesh and work closely with the stakeholders to develop and implement an effective strategy for the adoption of an integrated care call-centre based solution.- Engage with state level stakeholders to gather required information and keep them engaged throughout the project implementation.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights, and reporting for the adoption of the- Ensure adherence to timelines and high quality of deliverables to be submitted to the donor and government stakeholders.
Regional Strategy- Lead all the malaria and NTD surveillance, analytics, and technology work for the GMS and other geographies, as required- Serve as an expert/technical advisor for epidemiological questions to CHAI’s regional team, country teams, and for senior leadership- Support rigorous evidence-based planning of intervention deployment, and design and implement monitoring to evaluate effectiveness of current government interventions, and identify potential approaches or strategies to accelerate progressTechnical project management- Lead and provide support regionally for data cleaning, statistical analyses, and the development and interpretation of malaria risk maps and stratifications- Review and ensure high quality surveillance and analytics guidelines and SOPs, M&E plans, lessons learned documents, and operational manualsTeam management and partner collaboration- Directly manage, onboard, provide technical mentorship, supervision, guidance, and training to a small team of junior and mid-level epidemiologists based across the region; provide guidance, direction, and mentorship to health information staff across the region- Work directly with country teams and governmental staff to better integrate epidemiological, entomological, and programmatic data use and analysis into routine programmatic activities at all levels of the health system- Cultivate and establish relationships with local academic institutions, NGOs (e.g. PSI, PATH), and regional organizations (e.g. WHO, APMEN) working on data analysis or surveillance to inform elimination goals, which may include management of contracts with external partnersCommunication and knowledge management- Manage and develop resources and best practices to share lessons across teams; synthesize and disseminate findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications- Represent CHAI at external technical meetings, acting as the face of the organization to academic/technical partners within the region, including via the dissemination of findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications
The Program Manager will be the strategic leader of the CHAI Honduras team, responsible for overseeing the vision and effective execution of multiple programmatic strategies and ensuring CHAI provides high-quality support to the Ministry of Health. Participate with the Regional Director for Latin America and the Caribbean in the definition of the Country Team's overall strategy, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact:- In collaboration with the Regional Director for Latin America and the Caribbean, build and leverage strong effective relationships with local key partners and stakeholders, identify and establish additional partnerships as appropriate.- Support the Regional Director for Latin America and the Caribbean on the fundraising efforts, including new program development, budgeting and the development and management of relationships with existing and potential donors.- Manage and lead the execution of all components of the Country programs, and ensure deliverables are met on time.- Lead the planning of CHAI operational and technical support to the Ministry of Health and oversee project performance against workplans. Disseminate outputs through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications and communicate them internally and externally.- Directly manage a team of Associates and establish effective communication and coordination mechanisms within the CHAI team to ensure well-coordinated and executed work streams.- Contribute, with the regional operations team, to develop clear operational plans for program execution in Honduras.- Contribute, with the regional operations team, to establish robust financial, administrative, and human resource policies and systems, ensuring they are aligned with CHAI global policies.- Support human resources management, including recruitment and management of existing staff.- Develop and manage annual program budgets in collaboration with program staff and regional finance team.- Oversee the financial management of the programs, including monthly cash flow and financial reporting, cash allocations and budget forecasting and planning wih the support of the regional finance team.- Wih the support of the Admin Coordinator, oversee internal management of the office's daily operations, including contracting with vendors, ensuring compliance with local laws, and interfacing with CHAI's legal and financial teams.- Perform other tasks as necessary.In relation to the objective of eliminating malaria in Honduras:- Explore innovative approaches and interventions to accelerate malaria elimination efforts. Stay updated on emerging technologies, best practices, and global trends in malaria control and elimination, and assess their applicability to the national context.- Continuously analyze program data and research findings to identify trends, gaps, and areas for improvement. Translate these insights into actionable recommendations and strategies to enhance program impact.- Act as a liaison between CHAI and national authorities, advocating for sustained political commitment and resource allocation to malaria elimination. Engage in high-level discussions and negotiations to ensure malaria remains a priority on the national health agenda.- Support regional health offices in Gracias a Dios, Islas de la Bahia and other high-risk areas of the country to implement, monitor, and evaluate malaria interventions.- Work closely with CHAI’s malaria regional and global management teams and technical advisors to set strategic areas for expansion and guide strategic planning or proposal development as needed.- Lead local efforts to coordinate and collaborate with international partners, donors, development banks, and non-governmental organizations to align resources and strategies, avoiding duplication and ensuring a harmonized approach towards malaria elimination.