Click column header to sort
- Support WJCF’s Immunization team and GoB in developing and implementing the programme ensuring supporting improvements in strengthening management and governance, service delivery, supply chain, and other Routine Immunization aspects.- Analysis of complex and multiple sets of datasets, generating routine and on-demand reports. Develop and socialize dashboards and custom-defined performance reports for state and sub-state functionaries to utilize for routine program review meetings, planning, and decision-making.- Develop purposive insights, visualizations, tools, templates, and planning aids that support in program management and progress tracking.- Help the team devise specific strategies and interventions to reduce the number of Zero Dose/Drop Out children in identified geographies.- Conceptualize, design, and coordinate program impact and progress evaluation surveys.- Significantly contribute to internal and external capacity-building initiatives by the team for improving data handling and decision-making competencies of target trainee cohorts.- Significantly contribute to the documentation of program progress through reports, presentations, and templates for effective internal use and dissemination of reports at the state and national levels.- Work independently and in groups to comprehensively execute planned immunization support interventions. Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders across the immunization ecosystem in the state.- Travel on short notice to various parts of the state.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the programme leadership.
- Develop technical activities for health professionals and social workers with the required skills & training to improve early detection & intervention of children with disabilities.- Support the development of organized events for improved & integrated service delivery points/center for early child development program (child screening & interventional therapy), in health facilities or at schools/education programs, including AT services (repair & fittings).- Support technical efforts in the integration of SI- play (Sensory Integration) into the existing child intervention platforms.- Coordinate and communicate with AT suppliers and distributors and support technical activities relevant to the use of AT in early detection & intervention programs.- Support technical activities for management, monitoring, and utilization of data for early detection & intervention and AT programs.- Liaise with MoH, MoSA, National Commission on Disabilities, professional associations, DPOs and other relevant stakeholders to support the technical activities in early detection & intervention, including play therapy and AT services.- Perform basic finance and administrative functions as needed under the guidance of the finance team.- Support PM and Global team in technical activities, such as data quantifications & analysis, work template developments, or project materials developments.- Organize and support logistics for field work.- Perform any other relevant work assigned by the Program Manager and CHAI Senior Management Team.
1. Conduct Primary and Secondary Research:- Conduct in-depth desk research to gather comprehensive evidence and identify gaps and discrepancies concerning regulations and legal frameworks related to SRH or family planning guidelines in India.- Analyze and synthesize data from various sources, including published studies, government reports, and policy documents.- Conduct targeted interviews with key stakeholders, including medical providers, pharmacists, and regulators to assess awareness levels, perceptions, and attitudes of stakeholders regarding SRH or family planning services and recent legal and guideline-based amendments.2. Supplier and Retail Landscape Assessment:- Assess the landscape of suppliers and retailers involved in the distribution of SRH or family planning products.- Investigate supply chain dynamics, procurement policies, and distribution channels for SRH or family planning products in both the private and public sectors and support the development of strategies to bridge gaps.3. Design consumer studies:- Identify and engage with a user research agency to understand awareness, beliefs, and access pathways related to SRH or family planning services among different user demographics.- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improving awareness and knowledge of SRH or family planning methods among end-users.4. Project Management and Stakeholder Management:- Support the team in drafting implementation plans and provide support related to costing strategic plans, assisting with surveys, etc.- Support data analytics workstreams, including the development of dashboards, project tracking tools, etc.- Liaise with CHAI’s global teams regarding developments in SRH or family planning in other LMICs.- Support the SRH team in identifying service delivery models to improve uptake of SRH services, modern methods of family planning, and safe abortion services (if relevant).- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.5. Additional Responsibilities:- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments and officials.- Support scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces including but not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- In collaboration with the Program Manager, provide strategic leadership, administrative and managerial oversight, and monitoring of key grant deliverables.- Develop strong working relationships with key external stakeholders in government, donors, and partners and ensure maximum coordination of resources and efforts.- Develop strategic and implementation plans, manage effective project implementation as well as contextualized approaches to achieve project outcomes.- Work with the team to identify insights from the secondary and primary research to inform improved service delivery for SRH services.- Lead data analytics for the project, including developing forecasting and stock monitoring tools, graphical dashboards, project management tools, etc.- Assess the landscape of suppliers and retailers involved in the distribution of medical abortion drugs. Investigate supply chain dynamics and support strategies to bridge gaps.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments, and officials.- Support Program Manager in identifying and defining WJCF's overall strategy for various project areas, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for WJCF to add value and maximize impact.- Support Manager in scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces, including and not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues, and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.- Support recruitment of talent in consonance with project needs and provide guidance/mentoring to project staff.
- Support the formulation and design of the country program and its component projects in the area of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Adolescent Health in line with the Government priorities.- Ensure quality of program/project design incorporating lessons learned, newly developed policies and best practices and establishing appropriate execution and monitoring mechanisms and systems.- Lead development and roll-out of data collection, tools and liaise with relevant govt officials to support the programme with data-driven decision-making.- Analyse and interpret the facility and community-level data relevant to the programme and identify gaps and opportunities for intervention.- Keep abreast of new policy developments and secondary research sources such as policy papers, strategy documents, and development frameworks, to prepare briefs and inputs to the theory of change of the programme.- Support the SRH team on demand generation and supply chain management work streams (e.g., capacity building of service providers, community level engagement, product forecasting, developing stock monitoring tools, development of dashboards and visualization tools etc).- Support the team in program monitoring, identify challenges and next steps, and propose relevant solutions.- Develop an understanding and documentation of the SRH ecosystem, including donors, partners, relevant government departments and officials.- Support scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces including and not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues and identify white space opportunity areas for WJCF.- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance and updates.- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors and stakeholders.- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ensure completeness and logical consistency of data collected by compounders / hub agents / doctors through regular and systematic checks of the data collected, and by escalating issues with the district lead and operational lead.- Synthesize project data into table, charts, and graphs to provide insight into data quality and project performance.- Assist in designing performance and operational dashboards from data collected.- Download redeemed vouchers report from eRUPI Assignor platform, and presumptive report from Ni-kshay, and perform reconciliation of individuals who have redeemed the voucher and availed the service.
- Supporting the development of program strategy and operational plan for integrated call centre operations.- Collating information and maintaining the databases (of facilities, healthcare providers, and such others).- Undertaking data analysis for the concurrent monitoring data.- Developing purposive insights, visualizations, tools and templates that support in progress tracking and program management.- Supporting the Project Manager and Associate in solution implementation.- Supporting in development of relevant documentation for the integrated call centre operations.- Capacitating the selected call centre executives on the use of different modules of the technology solution for delivering the services.- Engaging with state level stakeholders to gather required information and keep them engaged throughout the project implementation.
- Leading the project strategy development and implementation.- Building a working relationship with the State Health Agency (SHA), Madhya Pradesh and work closely with the stakeholders to develop and implement an effective strategy for the adoption of an integrated care call-centre based solution.- Engage with state level stakeholders to gather required information and keep them engaged throughout the project implementation.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights, and reporting for the adoption of the- Ensure adherence to timelines and high quality of deliverables to be submitted to the donor and government stakeholders.
- Supporting the Project Manager in solution implementation.- Supporting the development of program strategy and operational plan for integrated call centre operations.- Collating information and maintaining the databases (of facilities, healthcare providers, and such others).- Coordinating with the technology partner for successful deployment of their solution.- Developing and maintaining comprehensive documentation for the AB Niramayam call centre operations (SOPs, training modules, and such others).- Engaging with state level stakeholders to gather required information and keep them engaged throughout the project implementation.- Capacitating the selected call centre executives on the use of different modules of the technology solution for delivering the services.
Regional Strategy- Lead all the malaria and NTD surveillance, analytics, and technology work for the GMS and other geographies, as required- Serve as an expert/technical advisor for epidemiological questions to CHAI’s regional team, country teams, and for senior leadership- Support rigorous evidence-based planning of intervention deployment, and design and implement monitoring to evaluate effectiveness of current government interventions, and identify potential approaches or strategies to accelerate progressTechnical project management- Lead and provide support regionally for data cleaning, statistical analyses, and the development and interpretation of malaria risk maps and stratifications- Review and ensure high quality surveillance and analytics guidelines and SOPs, M&E plans, lessons learned documents, and operational manualsTeam management and partner collaboration- Directly manage, onboard, provide technical mentorship, supervision, guidance, and training to a small team of junior and mid-level epidemiologists based across the region; provide guidance, direction, and mentorship to health information staff across the region- Work directly with country teams and governmental staff to better integrate epidemiological, entomological, and programmatic data use and analysis into routine programmatic activities at all levels of the health system- Cultivate and establish relationships with local academic institutions, NGOs (e.g. PSI, PATH), and regional organizations (e.g. WHO, APMEN) working on data analysis or surveillance to inform elimination goals, which may include management of contracts with external partnersCommunication and knowledge management- Manage and develop resources and best practices to share lessons across teams; synthesize and disseminate findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications- Represent CHAI at external technical meetings, acting as the face of the organization to academic/technical partners within the region, including via the dissemination of findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications