Click column header to sort
- Lead the project at the state through strong program management and ensure implementation of programmatic strategies to achieve the program objectives in close coordination with the National program management team- Develop strong relationships with the respective block (CHO/MO/ANM) & district level (DTO/CMHO/CS) for effective implementation of program activities and engage them by conducting regular meetings, updating them on project progress and learnings- Support the development of project implementation manual and monitoring tools, including protocols, processes, and standard operating procedures- Develop and drive specific field level strategies in alignment with overall program objectives and prepare a monthly activity plan to achieve the relevant milestones- Undertake regular field visits with NTEP and general health systems staff to gather patient-level insights and review project progress periodically with Stakeholders and project staff- Identify training needs and design, plan and conduct training programs, workshops, meetings, and campaigns in coordination with the National team- Finalize intervention HWC sites based on geographical representation, infrastructural capacity, and discussion with DTO, CMO & district staff- Synthesize learning and experience through the project activities and share them internally and externally through presentations, reports, and briefs. Apprise and advocate to stakeholders on the results and learnings from the project and drive decisions to scale up such activities at other sites (HWCs)- Develop a thorough understanding of the national guidance on differentiated TB care at Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness C enters (AB-HWCs)- Network with other NGO partners to drive collaborative engagement- Lead recruitment efforts in the district for relationship officers and others as required, and train them in project activities- Plan and drive the activities undertaken by relationship officer(s) - Other responsibilites as needed
Review of technical specifications:- The project team has drafted a list of technical specifications for the procurement including specs for the Xray unit, CAD software, PACs, licenses, accessories, and service level agreements, relying heavily on the WHO guidelines. The Expert shall review these specifications to see if they are specific enough and sufficient for the purpose of the study.Review of the evaluation criteria & evaluation process:- The Expert shall review the evaluation criteria developed by the project team for (a) objectivity (b) correct weight assignment (c) overall criteria methodology.- The Expert shall also advise the Evaluation Committee reviewing the proposals on key criteria criticality.Assistance in evaluation of vendors in on-field demonstration of the device+ software unit:- The procurement process involves an on-site demonstration by the vendor of the proposed device and software unit. The Expert shall assist the team in development of a scorecard for thorough evaluation of vendors for the on-field demonstration.In addition, the Expert shall participate in the on-site demonstrations of shortlisted vendors [maximum four vendors]. The Expert shall guide the procurement committee on the performance of the proposed unit with respect to (a) quality of images (b) usability and (c) integration of the x-ray and CAD software. [Four onsite meetings] Estimated number of hours: A maximum of 60 working hours over a period of 3 months, as required. Payments to be made on actuals. Key Deliverables:- Final technical specifications- Finalised evaluation criteria- Detailed scorecard of on field performance of proposed units for each vendor.- Evaluation of on field performance of proposed units for each vendor.- Commentary/expert opinion on best fit among proposed devices
Provide strategic guidance and planning support to countries (30%)- Support country teams to develop country-level strategy and work plans in line with global CHAI strategy- Build understanding and seek input on country strategy and work streams among broader global team- Regularly review and facilitate reviews of country work plans, identify implementation barriers, develop solutions, and identify resources and next steps- Monitor country-level program progress against milestones, and work with Program Management to identify and mitigate risks to achieving program and grant goals- Support drafting of concept notes and fundraising proposals for country programs- Attend advocacy and strategy-related meetings with government stakeholders and partners where necessaryProvide technical support and bandwidth to country programs (40%)- Provide day-to-day thought partnership, technical support and bandwidth across country programs, including but not limited to policy, financing, forecasting, supply chain, service delivery, market shaping and M&E- Design and develop high quality deliverables to support implementation of country programs, including presentations and concept notes, and tools and models- Share best practices (strategies, tools and experiences) across country programs- Support alignment on priorities and activities and facilitate processes for routine progress reviews- Seek input and support from global team members to facilitate involvement of topic area experts as requiredProvide coordination support across global and country programs (15%)- Share country updates with broader global team to inform global priorities and keep team members up to date on ongoing areas for support, encouraging a positive spirit of collaboration across the program team- Share global priorities and updates with country teams and highlight relevance to country programs- Provide coordination support on cross-country/global work streams, including internal and external reporting and publicationsSupport cross-cutting global work streams, projects and communications (15%)- Actively participate in strategy planning, problem-solving discussions and review of global program outputs- Support drafting program updates, presentations, concept notes, proposals and meeting plans, as needed- Lead development or implementation of new work-streams and projects, as needed- Represent CHAI at regional strategic forums and meetings, as needed- Manage select relationships with external and internal hepatitis partnersOther responsibilities as needed
- Develop a detailed understanding and documentation of supplier dynamics, including market share of suppliers, pricing offered by suppliers, timelines for product development and manufacturing, timelines for obtaining quality assurance for key drugs and diagnostics, status of in-country registration of drugs, in-country dossier filing timelines, and suppliers’ development and access strategies- Analyze market trends and develop demand forecasts and uptake models for new and existing commodities and services- Liaise with the R&D team, the disease team and country teams to develop the market analysis required to support negotiations with suppliers to expedite time-to-market, reduce pricing and improve supply security- Cultivate relationships with existing and potential suppliers of drugs and diagnostics in low-and middle-income markets. Build and maintain these relationships by providingmarket insights and contacts, offering targeted support and guidance to navigate regulatory and procurement processes- Support the development and evaluation of Request of Proposals for commodities and services in collaboration with CHAI country programs and government partners- Monitor supplier compliance with contracts, global and domestic funding for product purchase, and product uptake- Prepare presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions. Present findings of analyses to internal and or external audiences- Other responsibilities as needed
- Manage all operational aspects of CHAI’s credit card programs.- Utilize the credit card provider’s and travel agency’s on-line systems to transact and maintain records.- Create cardholder profiles, set and maintain current monthly card credit limits in bank system.- Ensure all program data files are kept current.- Monitor credit card spends versus credit limits; analyze and make recommendations for credit limit adjustments to Accounts Payable management.- Consult with credit card provider to ensure timely resolution of questionable charges, to replace lost and stolen cards, and to answer all cardholders’ disputes.- Audit monthly credit card charges to ensure compliance with organizational policies, government regulations, and accounting requirements. Secure timely resolution of out-of-policy / regulation expenses. Provide monthly report of findings.- Manage all aspects of the Debit/Credit Card Program (2).- Ensure sufficient funding is available to offset maximum credit limit spends.- Monitor expense charges for policy compliance.- Reconcile bank account transactional data and conduct monthly financial reconciliations of VISA charges in accordance with accounting rules.- Conduct all aspects CHAI’s travel program operations including Priority Pass Program.- Collaborate with CHAI’s travel agency representatives to facilitate timely resolution for employee travel issues.- Direct financial aspects of CHAI conferences and large-scale meetings with program coordinators- Oversee collection and review of organization’s audit documentation requests, coordinate with AP Team.- Develop and produce monthly KPI Reports that provide data for strategic innovation. Analyze KPI data to recommend and implement process improvements..- Participate in ad-hoc projects and provide financial analysis and special project support as required.- Assist Accounts Payable Staff with transactional processing functions when needed.- Resolve and reconcile employee receivables created via credit card and cash advance programs.- Control and maintain Accounts Payable’s archived documentation program. Monitor individual folders and ensure program compliance.- Participate in the development and implementation of Accounts Payable’s training programs.- Contribute to the development and implementation of new financial systems and enhancements to existing automated systems and practices.- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and internal HR departments.- Act as advisor to hiring managers to determine staffing needs and profiles for each open position- Work with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team colleagues to identify best sourcing for each position- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates using diverse, cost-effective techniques- Manage applicant/staff information and status in the applicant tracking database; ensuring the highest integrity of data.- Provide timely and consistent communication to hiring teams and candidates on the recruitment status, throughout the interviewing and hiring process. - Identify and screen potential candidates to assess their abilities, and recommend qualified candidates based on phone interview and pre-employment assessment; proactively manage internal referrals.- Manage internal candidate placements.- Contribute to outreach strategy, systems development and refining recruitment programs, tools and processes.- Collaborate with HR partners on onboarding, immigration, and related issues.- Communicate CHAI’s compensation framework to candidates. Ensure realistic expectations are set with each candidate.- Extend both verbal and written job offers, negotiate offer terms with candidates. Collaborate with Global Human Resource Partners, Directors & Coordinators to ensure onboarding is streamlined.- Provide guidance on talent acquisition best practices & policies and customize best practices to align with country context. - Work closely with members of CHAI’s Talent Acquisition Team on ad hoc recruitment projects and provide other administrative support to HR staff as needed.- Other responsibilities as needed by supervisor.
- Advise NCHADS in strategizing and launching new HIV initiatives planned for 2022 and 2023, including but not limited to:- National ART site (hospital) expansion strategy and implementation intended to more widely serve HIV patients at a broader scale throughout Cambodia- Integration strategy and implementation of VCCT (Voluntary Confidential Counselling and Testing) and ART sites to provide an integrated experience for potential and current HIV patients- Support NCHADS to maintain a strong end-to-end supply chain for ARVs and HIV diagnostics commodities:- Advise the logistics management unit (LMU), liaise with other units with NCHADS (i.e. data management unit, STI unit, AIDS care unit and Lab Unit), partners suppliers, sub-national programs and CHAI colleagues in other countries to keep abreast of supply-side developments and mitigate bottlenecks- Assist in maintaining and monitoring dashboards for ARVs (antiretrovirals) to identify stock tensions and propose mitigating actions- Assist in regular ARV quantification, forecasting, and procurement exercises- Assist NCHADS and other Cambodian national centers in facilitating of meetings and development of training and meeting materials, i.e. Logistics Supply Chain Working Group meetings, procurement meetings, logistics and supply chain meetings, ARV optimization and transition and other relevant meetings as required by government (NCHADS)- Develop presentations and communications to periodically brief high-level analysis of key HIV commodities such as ARVs and STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections) and other commodities through consultative meetings with key stakeholders across public and nonprofit sectors- Support bi-annual early infant diagnosis (EID) analysis and dissemination for NCHADS- Assist NCHADS in preparing its 3-year Global Fund budget planning and application lifecycle in end-2022/early-2023- Quantify and forecast all HIV commodities required by HIV patients in Cambodia for a 3-year period- Support Global Fund – NCHADS budget reallocation calculations and discussions throughout the year- Coordinate between NCHADS clinical, supply chain, data management, laboratory, procurement, and leadership teams to align on budget figures- Assist LMU to develop and implement the Standard Operating Procedures concerning supply chain management and quantification- Support NCHADS on other supply chain/stock management projects as assigned- Document the implementation of CHAI-supported interventions; support team to prepare donor reports and proposals- Provide daily assistance & collaboration with LMU, and support the Program Manager in coordinating with NCHADS in providing day-to-day technical support- Other relevant tasks as requested by the HIV team and NCHADS towards project goal
- Collaborate with CHAI Zimbabwe teams, the global CHAI Essential Medicines team, the MoHCC and relevant departments, and local partners to improve oxygen delivery as a common goal- Develop and support deployment of an emergency oxygen response strategy- Develop, conduct, and analyze the results of a rapid assessment for oxygen capacity and biomedical equipment in relation to potential COVID-19 needs and scale-up for broader respiratory diseases- Contribute to the strengthening of the oxygen M&E, procurement, supply chain and equipment maintenance processes and mechanisms- Identify new opportunities for relevant engagement and actively troubleshoot issues as they arise- Envision and create a sustainable system for equipment maintenance- Analyze and draw conclusions from data, to develop and deliver influential presentations (verbal, power point, other)- Provide regular reports on progress to the Manager and the Senior Technical Advisor, and perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Support comprehensive field diagnostics in assigned blocks/districts, in collaboration with district health authorities under GoB, and coordinate the creation of block/district-specific RI coverage improvement action plans- Track progress against action plan regularly for GoB and support government RI program managers in resolving specific challenges- Build trust-based relationships with relevant block/district stakeholders in immunization and support DIO/CMO/MoICs in leading effective review meetings and using immunization data for decision making- Draw field level insights through regular interaction with healthcare workers and block/district program managers and addressing gaps through coordination with concerned officials- Identify data collection & reporting challenges and support targeted interventions, led by GoB, to strengthen immunization data processes at regular intervals- Undertake capacity building initiatives, led by GoB, for frontline workers and health functionaries in selected blocks- Ensure implementation of coverage improvement strategies including tools & templates, community initiatives and process improvements amongst others- Prepare and disseminate RI performance insights, intervention status reports and field insights from assigned blocks- Travel across the assigned blocks on a regular basis and to other parts of the state as and when required- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- Work closely with the SHA leadership and management to identify, design and deliver on all initiatives- Identify and create demand for support on insurance policy and operations, performance management and use of evidence for decision making, working with SHA leadership to articulate this need- Work closely with the Health Financing program lead to refine and expand the program strategy, develop and deliver on develop clear operational plans for execution- Identify central and state capacities and needs in insurance implementation and performance management, including enrolment, empanelment, claims and fraud management- Provide direct technical assistance to SHA and state level partners to identify priority challenges in core operations, synthesize evidence, design strategies for iterative improvement, implement and test outcomes. Facilitate input from key experts and practitioners from CHAI and local partners.- Develop innovative approaches to capacity building, ensuring skills transfer and government ownership in all projects- Advise senior managers on strategic and policy decisions and support troubleshooting on core insurance functions. Facilitate input from key experts and local practitioners as relevant- Work with the program lead to organize and facilitate learning exchanges, workshops and trainings for practitioner-to-practitioner exchange, to strengthen capacity and knowledge sharing on priority technical topics- Contribute to the writing and editing of reports, presentations and policy briefs on related topics as necessary. Participate in meetings, technical working groups and conferences as required- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships and engagement with CHAI India and global teams, local institutional partners, and technical/academic institutions at national and state levels, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Other responsibilities as needed