Click column header to sort
1. New Program Design and proposal development- Scoping for potential new programs in areas of high need for Cambodia where CHAI Cambodia is not already operating; for instance, Cancer, Mental Health, School Health, Health Workforce, Health Financing, etc., in partnership with the relevant Senior Program Manager.- Develop a thorough understanding of the health landscape in Cambodia and the Ministry of Health’s key priorities, conduct landscape analysis by monitoring disease trends and developments in the Cambodian health system to understand how CHAI can best contribute to addressing identified bottlenecks.- Research technical content of prospective program areas and technical and clinical best practices through communicating with CHAI global teams and external experts, performing scientific literature reviews, etc.- Identify current partner activity in the country, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to identify gaps and potential areas of collaboration.- Carry out program design and develop theory of change, including quantitative aspects.- Scoping for areas where CHAI Cambodia is already working in the specific health area (e.g. HIV, TB, malaria, maternal and child health, NCD, etc.): Work closely with the relevant CHAI Cambodia Program Manager to understand how the proposed new project would best achieve additional impact and complement existing efforts.- Lead new project development and resource mobilization efforts, including drafting concept notes and proposals, etc.- Build the skills of CHAI Cambodia Program Managers and senior associates on impact-driven writing and proposal drafting, through coaching sessions and 1-1 interactions.- Track potential donors and their areas of interest to match with areas of highest impact in-country- For new health areas, interface with government and partners as required.2. Ensure strong new program start up and operationalization.- For projects starting in the office after successful proposal writing, act as a temporary program manager whilst the permanent program manager is being hired/onboarded.- This may include supporting initial discussions with the government, partners, refining the scope of work from the approved proposed, agreeing a workplan, MOA and monitoring framework.- Once the team is hired, continue to provide decreasing levels of support until the project is able to function independently.3. Support health system strengthening initiatives for CHAI Cambodia.- Engage in cross-office strategic thinking to strengthen our understanding of Cambodia’s “horizontal” health systems which impact all programs, e.g. procurement, supply chain, health financing, health data management, etc.- Identify links between CHAI programs and proactively identify opportunities to strengthen CHAI’s support to the Ministry of Health for greater health impact. 4. Ad hoc support to Ministry of Health or CHAI programs.- Upon request for CHAI support from the Ministry of Health, support strategic pieces of work to develop cross-cutting policies, national strategies, or costed budgets (e.g. related to primary health care, digital health, community health workforce, decentralization, non-communicable diseases, etc.)- Support Program Managers on key deliverables and ad-hoc requests, as needed (e.g. support to analyzing the results of the oxygen assessment, M&E).
Project management- Support NMCHC to provide management and technical support to PHD, OD, and HC staff to conduct coaching to providers.- Build cooperation between CHAI, NMCHC and each provincial health department, Operational districts and Health facilities to strengthening the family planning and safe abortion program.- Work with CHAI colleagues to implement a comprehensive, feasible M&E framework for CHAI’s SRH program with NMCHC.- Project technical support and capacity building on M&E including service dashboard, project coaching, data audit and training database to NMCHC, PHD and OD and HC.- Take a lead to initiate the supply chain management, especially to build the MA commodity security plan at the provincial or OD level to respond to the needs of each health facility.- Provide technical assistance as part of a national referral hospital mentorship program, through mentoring sessions, supervisory visits, training workshops, etc.- Work with NMCHC team to conduct effectiveness and efficiency program training at both national and sub-national such as Introduce new training and provide refresher training to facility-based health workers to provide comprehensive abortion care (CAC) post-abortion care (PAC)- Support NMCHC to develop the facility-level micro plans to improve availability and access to SRH information, education, and contraceptive methods for populations with high unmet need, such as adolescent females and postpartum women.Coordination- Work as part of the country team and in collaboration with partners in supporting NMCHC on the strengthening of supportive supervision programs in the form of quality improvement or coaching for the health staff at facility-level.- To support team to coordinate with other stakeholders to support the demand generation activities at the community level as part of the SRH program.- Facilitate access to data information at the provincial level and provide key updates.Strategic Vision- Work closely with the Senior Program Manager, and the CHAI leadership in the country to maintain the overall strategic direction of the program.- Promote effective communication within CHAI team at both national and sub national and work
Donor Management and reporting- Lead donor reporting processes, including producing donor reports and ensuring donor-readiness of key project deliverables and ad hoc analyses - Facilitate effective donor engagement, including via monthly global teams calls and bimonthly calls for both Zambia and Zimbabwe country teams, including development of engaging and product agendas, preparation of robust materials, comprehensive notetaking, and rapid follow up on agreed action items- Establish and implement monitoring systems to closely track progress against country and global team workplans, project activities, targets, risks, and milestones- Work closely with country teams and the global team Country Support Manager to maintain accurate and up to date program information- Along with the CSM, ensure country team grant deliverables are completed timeously and are of high quality, including for routine donor engagements Knowledge Management- Along with the Knowledge Management Senior Associate, identify opportunities to facilitate cross-grant and intra-organization sharing of lessons and best practices- In close collaboration with the Knowledge Management Senior Associate, continually improve upon the communications plan for the program’s grants, and support execution- Identify topics and lessons on HIV prevention program transition, integration, and sustainability for dissemination and collaborate with Knowledge Management Senior Associate to structure and review dissemination materials for regional and global audiences Team engagement and technical assistance- Support the Associate Director in fostering a collaborative, supportive, and engaging team environmen- Maintain up to date expertise across the HIV prevention space including latest trends, research developments and support identification, translation, and utilization of relevant global and regional updates for country teamsOther responsibilities as needed.
- Collaborate with government partners, CHAI country teams, and other stakeholders, to identify data & capacity gaps that impact procurement, supply, and distribution systems, and build solutions that fit the needs of the malaria program in the context of the national health system;- Work closely with CHAI malaria country teams and government partners to integrate available data sources and build models to quantify and forecast demand for malaria commodities distributed by the public and private sectors;- Compile information on registration, quantification, procurement and distribution processes and timelines for malaria vector control, diagnostic, and treatment commodities, and document key gaps and recommendations for CHAI’s engagement;- Identify new avenues for CHAI engagement with national malaria programs and the private sector for improved supply chain management;- Outline key indicators and protocols to monitor quality assurance and distribution processes for products distributed by the private sector;- Ensure adequate procurement and distribution of commodities to all relevant levels of the health care system through planning, data analysis and visualization, and coordination across stakeholders;- Establish supply chain monitoring & evaluation (M&E) indicators to track progress and impact over time, and routinely report findings;- Support CHAI country teams in each region with supply chain strategy and training, and build a strong relationship of trust and capability with the national malaria programs.
- Support Associate and program manager in establishing CHAI ground operations at the provincial and district levels, including coordinating Memorandums of Understanding with provincial and district authorities and establishing field offices.- Establish and maintain direct relationships with the Provincial Health Departments/Operational Districts (PHD/OD) and Health Center to improve sexual reproductive.- Play the role of a key representative of CHAI at 4 sub-national provinces and other assigned province.- Provide management and technical support to PHD, Operational Districts, and Health Center (HC) staff to implement NMCHC’s SRH policies.- Work with Associate and manager to implement a comprehensive, feasible M&E framework for CHAI’s SRH program with NMCHC.- Provide the necessary support to Provincial Health Departments, Operational Districts, and HC staff on service data consolidation, quantification, and procurement of SRH commodities, and strengthening of stock management at the district and facility level.- Provide technical assistance to Provincial Health Departments, Operational Districts, Health Centers (HCs), and Referral Hospitals (RH) on mentorship programs, through mentoring sessions, supervisory visits, training workshops, etc.- Take the lead to roll out program training at provincial levels such as Introduce new training and providing refresher training to facility-based health workers to provide comprehensive abortion care (CAC) post-abortion care (PAC), LARCs, and other key SRH services.- Support the development of facility-level micro plans to improve availability and access to SRH information, education, and contraceptive methods for populations with high unmet needs, such as adolescent females and postpartum women.- Work with associate and in collaboration with partners in supporting NMCHC on the strengthening of supportive supervision programs in the form of quality improvement or coaching for the health staff at facility-level.- Support Associate to coordinate with other stakeholders to Support the demand generation activities at the community level as part of the SRH program.- Facilitate access to data information at the provincial level and provide key updates.
Strategy: - Leading strategy development for key market shaping interventions- Creating and executing operational plans tied to strategy- Partnership Development & Management:- Driving the development and management of new and existing partnerships- Supporting complex multi-stakeholder communications and program implementationResearch:- Researching and synthesizing secondary information sources on the RAC market in India, Southeast Asia, and globally.- Identifying key experts and conducting interviews to support learning, outreach, and stakeholder engagement.- Designing and implementing surveys to capture key demand & supply dataAnalysis:- Analyzing data & modeling, e.g. manufacturer cost structure analysis; forecasting the impact of specific interventions on emissions- Company due diligence to inform our manufacturer or distributor outreach- Ideating ways to test proposed market-shaping interventions, and supporting the execution of pilots and other evidence-generating activities.Communications:- Creating key assets–presentations, reports, primers–to share our insights and results with internal and external stakeholdersProject Management:- Helping shape and execute monitoring, evaluation, and learning for the program.- Coordinating complex workstreams across internal & external teams- Perform other responsibilities, as requested by supervisor
- Develop deep understanding of technical and operational requirements of project (e-RUPI, NPCI, role of National Health Authority, the Nikshay suite of products, TB programming etc.).- Support in designing and development of operational and technical framework for piloting e-RUPI feasibility pilot for improved detection of active TB.- Develop detailed project requirements in terms of budgets and HR and contribute to hiring, training, and mentoring of project team.- Work closely with implementing partners, stakeholders and program leadership in implementing the pilot and establishing appropriate monitoring and evaluation framework and mechanisms. - Liaise and maintain relationships with stakeholders (both in the public and private sector) for socializing the project and establish channels for incorporating feedback for success of the project.- Establish and operationalize mechanisms for data collection and collation, and analyze large data sets; support insight generation around DBT payments and translation of insights into action items.- Synthesize learnings from pilot and feedback of stakeholders to support creation of scale up roadmap. - Socialize leanings from the pilot amongst officials and stakeholders to support DBT policy formulation and programming.- Support leadership in presenting study results to key stakeholders and support publication and dissemination thereof.- Support the evolution of organization’s TB strategy by identifying areas of intervention and significant impact; identify opportunities and lead new initiatives in expanding access to quality TB treatment and care.
Programmatic support:- Support National program implementation in roll-out of programmatic activities such as Building capacity of service providers, Reviewing Monthly Camp & addressing data recording & reporting challenges- Support the Project Director and Technical Lead in ensuring that the M&E and surveillance activities are aligned with programmatic work plans and inform policy processes- Monitor program implementation activities; identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks / mitigation mechanisms.- Support program leadership in the overall grant management process including sharing inputs or drafting donor update reports including progress monitoring, budget utilization, risk assessments and sustainability structures.- Synthesize results & disseminate key learnings from the program implementation through presentations, reports, briefs, and publications in the state, with government partners, and CHAI program teams in other states- Where relevant, liaise with academic institutions and/or other implementing partners that might have relevant data that can be leveraged for program monitoring- Support development of proposals, work plans, budgets and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas as needed to support and facilitate execution of program implementation activities within the state.Technical support:- Design, Deploy & Train implementation team on comprehensive, data management, recording, reporting & Dashboarding tools & processes that will generate credible, actionable, and timely information- Design, & implement relevant data collection activities including field testing, training, and evaluation- Prepare and manage detailed work-plan for M&E and surveillance activities, Co-ordinate with SLNI & SRs to build the monthly camp plan- Collate data from M&E interventions as well as routine data collection and assess quality and suitability for analysis- Support the development of study design and research and evaluation tools, including research protocols, ethics applications, and standard operating procedures, for the baseline survey, process evaluations and outcomes evaluations (quantitative and qualitative)- Develop content for and preparation of data review meetings at the national and regional level- Support program manager in leading the data review meetings- Build the capacity of field officials to analyse and use data generated from the surveillance activities- Act as key liaison on M&E and surveillance activities between global- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Working closely with the field teams and the rest of the ABDM Adoption team to ideate, problem solve and develop new iterations to make the microsite outreach model as effective as possible.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting and distilling insights and reporting on both to the team and other key stakeholders as needed.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Liaising with stakeholders such as the NHA’s HPR team, Information, Education and Communication (IEC) team and HMIS providers to ensure that field teams are enabled to provide up-to-date and accurate information to healthcare professionals and to ensure a smooth onboarding process.- Working closely with the field teams and the rest of the ABDM Adoption team to ideate, problem solve and develop new iterations to make the microsite outreach model as effective as possible.- Working closely with state ABDM officials, local healthcare professional associations and other local ecosystem influencers to complement visit-based outreach efforts with other means of engagement.- Helping set up and activate new microsites, including training and capacity building activities.
- Work together with the CHAI Country Management Team to further refine CHAI’s overall strategy within the program area that are aligned with the Ministry of Health goals- Develop clear operational plans for execution and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact- Support development and maintenance of high-quality data management systems; compile, synthesize and analyze data to inform the development of assessments, training materials, reports and other materials to ensure effective program execution- Help cultivate a culture of data-use by strengthening usage and analysis of data by the government and the quality of data inputs- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort- Work together with the MOH teams at the National HIV and TB programs and CHAI global teams on executing project strategy, including supporting:- Development of roll-out plans for optimal products, development of training materials, work plans, budgets, and other program materials to support the uptake of optimal products- Quantification of commodity needs and creation of procurement plans- Scale-up of the MOH Integrated Supply Chain strategy, including the development of an integrated distribution plan for TB and HIV products- Strengthening or development of monitoring tools and management dashboards to ensure data is utilized for strategic decision making and planning- Ensuring planning and resources are targeted towards addressing programmatic gaps- Supporting the programs with ongoing planning from donor transition- Skills transfer and government ownership- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Senior Program Manager or Country Director