Click column header to sort
- Design and develop data collection tools and support the training of the field team on gathering relevant data about the pilot implementation using the developed tools.- Collate, clean, and analyse data gathered by field staff during the pilot implementation to draw actionable insights for the program team and government stakeholders.- Analyse data about the utilization of government schemes/ programs (including Ayushman Bharat Niramayam), enabled through pilot implementation.- Analyse the data on the functioning of the call centre to improve efficiency and enable optimal allocation of resources.- Design and deploy dashboards to enable the program team and government stakeholders to keep track of the pilot progress and government schemes’ utilization.- Provide analytical support to Deen Dayal Swasthya Suraksha Parishad (DDSSP) to enable more effective and co-ordinated delivery PM-JAY through IC pilot- Support the development of research protocol, tools, and other relevant documentation for the evaluation study to be conducted at the end of the pilot to assess the pilot results.- Synthesize results and support dissemination of key learnings from the pilot implementation through development of presentations, reports, briefs, and publications, as required by the program team.- Provide any other support, as required by the program team.- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Collaborate on the development of technical guidance documents and materials for oxygen systems application: supporting CHAI and MOH on technical design, development, production, and use of oxygen equipment and ancillary system needs- Coordinate markets and technical support/inputs for the country and global procurement exercises in collaboration with Procurement Associate and technical engineers/specialists- Update the global procurement tracker, assist with data analysis and monitor procurement dashboard- Lead procurement processes for assigned products from start to finish including drafting solicitation documents, posting, compiling questions from vendors and providing feedback using questions and answers template- Communicate technical issues from vendors with the technical team and document feedback- File and store all procurement documents including submissions from vendors, approvals from management and financial documents to ensure easy retrieval during audits- Conduct preliminary evaluation and request for missing documents from vendors- Assist country teams with the necessary documentation to process product waivers, where required, and documentation required for import, where the global team coordinates procurements.- Provide relevant documents for the evaluation committee meetings and store reports and other outputs from evaluation team committee meetings- Participate in the drafting of documents, e.g., purchase orders, requests for quotations, requests for proposals, invitations to bid, etc.- Assist with developing bid specifications.- Assist in reviewing requisitions to ensure accuracy, terminology, and specifications are in accordance with procurement policy.- Survey for reliable sources, locate and contact vendors, coordinates with internal and external parties for proposals/quotations.- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries, resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries to ensure contract terms and company needs are met.- Review and approve bill for payment and calculates costs of orders and forward invoices to appropriate accounts.- Will be liaison for engineering support, including the review of specifications and support for tendering processes.- Manage assigned suppliers using the contract management tool- Participate in reviewing and drafting updates to CHAI’s procurement policy- Other responsibilities as needed
- Coordinate markets and technical support/inputs for the country and global procurement exercises in collaboration with Procurement Associate and technical engineers/specialists- Update the global procurement tracker and assist with data analysis- Support day to day communication with vendors and suppliers by Monitoring procurement email and liaising with technical and procurement teams to respond to supplier queries- Compile and send back frequently asked questions from vendors using questions and answers template- Communicate technical issues from vendors with the technical team and document feedback- File all solicitation documents as well as submissions from vendors using appropriate technical documentation methodology allowing for easy access during audits- Conduct preliminary evaluation and request for missing documents from vendors- Assist country teams with the necessary documentation to process product waivers, where required, and documentation required for import, where procurements are coordinated by the global team.- Provide relevant documents for the evaluation team and file and store reports from evaluation committee meetings- Participate in the drafting of documents, e.g., purchase orders, requests for quotations, requests for proposals, invitations to bid, etc.- Support in completing payment requests forms and ensuring that all suppliers are paid in a timely manner- Other responsibilities as needed
- Support the State Team Lead in developing and implementing of the WJCF programme ensuring for supporting improvements in data systems and review mechanisms, service delivery, supply chain, and other Routine Immunization aspects- Craft program management frameworks and implementation and reporting mechanisms and optimize the existing ones in alignment with WJCF’s strategy and immunization context to facilitate effective oversight and management, encompassing key processes impact indicators, and effective measurement mechanisms- Lead the implementation of the Monitoring & Evaluation framework through the WJCF team- Conceptualize, design and coordinate program impact and progress evaluation surveys- Assimilate and triangulate information from multiple sources to monitor performance and inform strategy refresh where required- Significantly contribute to documenting programme progress through reports, presentations and templates for effective internal use and dissemination of reports at state and national levels- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership, identify the most critical hurdles to scaling up, and develop innovative strategies to address them- Travel on short notice to the various parts of the state- Undertake any other duties as requested by the State Team Lead
- Assist APLMA (Asia Pacific Leaders Malaria Alliance Secretariat), MoHFW, NCVBDC and WJCF in planning and conceptualizing a successful Leaders’ Conclave in 2022- Undertake background research on various meetings in the past and assist in preparation of the agenda for the Leaders’ Conclave 2022- Assist APLMA and WJCF in strengthening engagement and inter-sector coordination across stakeholders (GoI, MoHFW, WHO, NVBDCP, civil society, academic Institutes and APLMA) towards the successful execution of the conclave- Support APLMA and WJCF in development of background materials, policy brief, meeting logistics and reports to support various stakeholders with strategic information guiding the conclave process- Arrange appointments and follow-up meetings with various departments and stakeholders linking to the Leaders’ Conclave- Documentation and follow up on the technical meeting notes and action points identified during the Working Group meetings of the Leaders’ Conclave- Coordinate and work with the event management agency (to be identified) to ensure successful conclave including working on budgets, agenda, background notes and essential flow for the pre, during and post-event- Undertake any other duties as requested by competent authorities
- Provide strategic and analytical support to program work streams, including interventions in the larger NCDs segment, and identify high impact areas of intervention in screening, diagnostics, and treatment for cervical cancer, other common cancers, NCDs.- Monitor program implementation activities, including but not limited to, working with, and engaging with field staff to review programmatic activities, track implementation of activities, and monitor and review outputs.- Identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks/ mitigation mechanisms.- Support development of proposals, work plans, budgets and other reports and documents for ongoing and new areas.- Develop strong working relationships with and represent WJCF as trusted advisor to key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, suppliers and NGOs, and ensure coordination of resources and effort for maximum impact.- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge on common cancers and other NCDs, especially regarding developments in screening, diagnosis and treatment, supplier landscape, regulatory issues and guidelines through rigorous research.- Support program management and leadership team with programmatic activities, and evaluation and scoping of other potential intervention areas, as required.
The Oxygen Scientist is a member of the Oxygen program team of the CHAI-DRC, responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, and evaluating all program activities. Theywill report directly to the Associate Director, Diagnostics and Supply Chain. This role requires strong technical, managerial, communication, and organizational skills. The Oxygen Scientist will be based in Kinshasa, with the following specific responsibilities:- Collaborate with CHAI DRC team, the global CHAI Essential Medicines team, the Ministry of Health and relevant departments, and local partners to improve oxygen access and delivery as a common goal.- Contribute to the strengthening of the oxygen supply chain, infrastructure for diagnosis and treatment and equipment maintenance, including supporting the development of job aids, and training materials.- Provide analytical support particularly in areas of costing, scenario modelling, budgeting for oxygen interventions, analyzing technical challenges in the implementation of oxygen related interventions and any other quantification support as needed.- Facilitate monitoring and evaluation (M&E) for the current program, leveraging current analysis to drive action, as well as assisting with the development of sustainable M&E frameworks and tools for the Ministry of Health to see and manage data over the long term.- Support the Ministry of Health and relevant departments to coordinate and conduct oxygen-related trainings.- Identify new opportunities for relevant engagement and actively troubleshoot issues as they arise.- Conduct joint supervision visits to public hospitals at both national and subnational levels with relevant departments of MoH to monitor and evaluate gaps of key oxygen commodities for general respiratory care and COVID-19.- Collaborate with government to ensure skills transfer and government ownership.- Provide technical support to MoH in developing a strategic oxygen roadmap to expand access to oxygen beyond COVID-19 to cover treatment access to other SARI (Severe Acute Respiratory Infection).- Lead the installation and effective management of PSA in different provinces.- Lead the introduction and implementation of medical liquid oxygen in DRC.- Other relevant tasks as requested.
- Develop knowledge management system for capturing industry best practices and lessons learned across CHAI focus countries- Develop and provide routine updates to teams via the Essential Medicines listserv including latest global EM developments, relevant literature, and CHAI country team progress/achievements- Support effective communications across teams- Manage team information systems- Conduct literature reviews and synthesize information to inform team’s decision on new strategic priorities- Plan program events, including both logistics and content- Support data cleaning and management or organization of data and files- Write, edit, and format reports and proposals- Organize and compile documentation of program activities- Support administrative tasks for grant compliance as necessary, such as time sheets- Maintain calendar of donor reporting and manage/coordinate inputs across teams for assembling donor reports- Other responsibilities as needed
- Work closely with the program team to understand the system requirements for the Patient Navigation System prototype and document them in form of a software requirements specification (SRS) document.- Support the program team in assessing the current landscape to identify if any off-the-shelf product can be customized to meet the said requirements.- Support on-boarding of an IT vendor for the development/ customization of Patient Navigation System prototype, if required.- Develop a preliminary working version of the Patient Navigation System that the team could utilize till the Patient Navigation System prototype has been developed and is functioning.- Coordinate thorough testing of the Patient Navigation System prototype.- Coordinate capacity building of the call centre-based patient navigators (and other users, if any) on using the Patient Navigation System prototype.- Support in relaying feedback on the Patient Navigation System prototype received from the users to IT vendor to modify/refine the prototype, if required.- Provide support to the users for the initial three to four months on efficient use of the prototype.- Manage the database of the prototype and generate insights and reports, as per program team’s requirements.- Develop a detailed SRS document for the system, based on the learnings from the prototype.- Ensure integration of the M&E framework into the Patient Navigation System prototype to track the process-indicators for pilot project implementation.- Submit monthly progress reports to the program manager.- Provide any other support, as required by the program team.Key deliverables: Following are the key deliverables expected from the IT Consultant:S. N. Deliverable Expected timeline 1 SRS document for patient navigation system prototype + landscaping report of patient navigation systems T + 15 days 2 Working version of patient navigation system T + 30 days 3 Training module(s) for patient navigation system prototype T + 2 months 4 Monthly progress report Last day of every month 5 Detailed SRS document for patient navigation system T + 6 months T = Date of signing the contract
- Monitor implementation of the EM O2 program in the state, ensuring consistent improvements in equitable access based on and support to government-led initiatives.- Support state program leadership to provide overall project management and oversight to ensure that expected deliverables and targets are achieved on time and on budget.- Coordinate with the other teams to exchange ideas and ensure timely delivery and progress on the envisaged operational plans.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with GoMP stakeholders, and key partners at the state level.- Provide strategic insight at technical working groups and/or other high-level meetings/conferences as a representative of the organization.- Work with the program team to ensure high quality and up-to-date documentation of program activities and achievements.- Lead, guide, and mentor a high-powered team of motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues in the state.- Build the state program by continually developing capacity and skills of staff, identifying human resources needs and leading recruitment of new team members.- Work with leadership to further the scope of the program and identify new areas where the organization can deliver value, with significant beneficiary and policy impact to scale-up program implementation initiatives.- Undertake any other duties as requested by the state and program leadership.