Click column header to sort
- Lead grant management and reporting of subgrantees and consortium partners for key HIV treatment and AHD projects.- Foster strategic collaborations with consortium partners and external stakeholders to strengthen project goals and facilitate cross-organizational coordination.- Support the financial management of CHAI subgrantees ensuring compliance with CHAI and donor requirements.- Develop and execute a comprehensive communications strategy for the THRIVE project to increase visibility of the program’s impact.- Provide oversight for the production of internal and external communication products, including webinars, presentations, case studies, newsletters, internal briefing documents, and blog posts.- Support end-to-end grant and project management for key HIV treatment and AHD grants, including donor engagement, development of grant management processes and systems, and development of reports and project proposals.- Supervise a team of 2-3 operations staff responsible for project managing key HIV and AHD grants and managing overall operations for the HAP program.- Support the HAP Senior Director and manage certain cross-cutting internal and external initiatives across the HAP Team.- Serve as the primary point of contract within the HIV Access Program for coordinating with the CHAI Communications team in the development of external materials and content related to the HIV program.- Coordinate and support HAP’s cross-team fundraising and donor engagement strategies, including new donor scoping and project managing proposal development for HIV treatment and AHD and opportunities that cut across HAP.- Any other duties as assigned.
- Provide specialised inputs for informing WJCF’s strategy in the cooling sector- Construct approaches and frameworks for designing and implementing initiatives and forging alliances aimed at positively impacting the cooling sector- Conduct primary research and literature review and track developments related to technological, policy, regulatory, trade, and commercial aspects of climate change, particularly cooling related drivers in India and outside- Develop insights for constructing interventions across the cooling value chain for market shaping in the direction of energy efficient and lower emission technologies- Develop and leverage networks with key entities in the climate and cooling ecosystem in India- Significantly contribute to thought pieces and research collaterals for WJCF- Support the crafting of internal and external facing collaterals and reports- Play the representation role for WJCF at appropriate fora such as symposiums and workshops- Undertake any other responsibilities as assigned by programme leadership
- Working closely with stakeholders at NHA to design and implement an effective communication strategy for creating awareness about ABDM and onboarding healthcare professionals on HPR.- Supporting key NHA and state-level ABDM officials to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem.- Regularly hosting webinars and conducting in-person workshops, in partnership with NHA, to conduct live demonstrations for HPR registration process and resolve queries raised by the participants.- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members.- Working closely with communication and research partners to sharpen the articulation and methods of conveying the value proposition of ABDM to healthcare professionals.- Systematically monitoring progress, documenting, and distilling insights and reporting them to key stakeholders, as needed.- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey.
- Work with various country team offices to manage payroll deadlines and process bi-weekly and monthly payroll submissions- Facilitate the employee life cycle - onboarding new hires, conducting onboarding calls, assist in termination process, including sending exit letters and exit surveys, and coordinating with HR Partners on any sensitive issues and entering and maintaining data in HRIS- Enter data on new hires, changes and terminations into HRIS and ensure employee documents are saved appropriately- Communicate with benefits vendors and enter data into online benefits systems regarding new hire enrollments, changes and terminations- Work closely with HR Manager of Benefits and Compliance to support employees and managers with benefits questions and assist with escalated claims issues- Monitor shared Human Resources email account and field incoming questions related to onboarding, benefits, and general HR issues- Actively monitor contract end dates and issue contract renewals when needed- Assist with audits - conduct weekly internal audits and coordinate with the Finance department to provide documents and information for internal and external audits- Assist employees with employment verifications and visa letters- Provide ad-hoc data & project support, including reporting from the HRIS and other administrative support to Human Resources staff as needed- Work closely with Country Teams to understand in-country processes and needs and bring in-country perspective to Global HR team to inform process improvements- Work with the Expenses and Payroll department to process reimbursements and pay invoices- Support special projects related to compliance and operational efficiency, as well as other projects as assigned by supervisor
- Manage a team to provide in-depth and high-quality analyses and technical assistance to senior level MOH stakeholders.- Determine Eswatini’s strategic direction for medium to long term health financing and health service delivery reforms.- Act as a thought partner to key stakeholders in government, including senior leadership to use this evidence for key policy and implementation decisions in health financing reforms, introducing new and creative approaches or strategies.- Support governments and country teams supporting governments in developing and implementing health financing strategies including changes in service delivery, financing, and management, at regional and national levels. This includes conducting assessments of health systems bottlenecks and public financial management challenges, developing and implementing plans with government that address service delivery, financing and management bottlenecks, and costing and assessing resource gaps and working with governments to mobilize external and domestic resources for their strategies.- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders involved in health financing, especially the Ministries of Health, Finance, and the World Bank.- Provide technical and strategic insight at the Health Financing technical working group and other high-level meetings as a representative of CHAI.- Play an active role as member of the CHAI country leadership in the design and implementation of the UHC program, including identifying fundraising opportunities and developing strategic relationships.- Liaise with the CHAI Global Health Financing Program to share key country insights, and to keep abreast of novel approaches to health financing in other CHAI countries and share Eswatini’s experience with other countries and stakeholders.- Build program capacity by continually developing capacity and skills of staff, identifying human resources needs both internal to CHAI Eswatini and the MOH, and leading recruitment of new team members.- Support knowledge sharing: this includes direct knowledge sharing and the development of relevant documents, publications, and case studies.- Manage the operations and finances of the program to meet deliverables and reporting requirements within the appropriate timeframes.- Support cross-cutting workstream contributing towards attaining universal health coverage.- Perform other tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Deliver technical assistance in human capacity and workforce development with government partners.- Work with the government and relevant partners to operationalize Zimbabwe’s new national HRH policy and strategy and establish feedback loops for continuous improvement.- Assist the MOHCC in conducting Human Resources for Health (HRH) situation analyses to identify challenges in retention across provinces.- Work closely with the MOHCC to update and use human resources for health (HRH) information system(s) for analysis and decision-making.- Support the MOHCC in developing a formal retention strategy based on the situational analysis results.- Work with relevant personnel to develop and test MNCH capacity strengthening (i.e., mentorship programs) and staff retention strategies in project areas. Develop/revise and ensure that the project’s capacity development tools–training materials, job aides, standard operating protocols, and other materials—reflect local context and needs and are of high quality.- Ensure that the delivery of training and mentoring is cost-effective, consistent, efficient, and meets or exceeds project and MOHCC expectations.- Monitor the implementation of workforce development and retention activities against approved objectives, budgets, and key project indicators. Serve as a technical resource to project personnel on issues of design, methods, and interpretation of results related to capacity strengthening.- Work with the project’s technical and MERL specialists and its MOHCC and USAID stakeholders to determine the project monitoring and evaluation metrics.- Contribute to program learning (implementation research) design, evaluation activities, and use of their results.- Contribute to regular progress reports and other technical documents.
Program Management:- Ensure effective management, coordination and synergies across all programs within the HSS cluster;- Oversee and manage all program staff working on the HSS cluster through talent management initiatives, succession planning and provision of continuous feedback and capacity building ;- Work with Human Resource in the process of hiring, promotion, and teambuilding to ensure effective team staffing, leave approval, administration and performance in a multicultural environment;- Provide direct support to program managers in the cluster in their strategic planning, budgeting, expenditure tracking, problem-solving, overseeing project performance against work plans and budget and overall grant management;- Work closely with the CHAI Zambia finance, compliance, headquarters and donors to ensure compliance with donor and CHAI regulations, ensure sound financial transactions including the approval of expenses based on set thresholds.- As directed by the CD, serve as official liaison between CHAI, donors, Government, regulatory bodies, partners, and other relevant governmental and non-governmental institutions on issues related to activities on the cluster.- Ensure effective documentation and knowledge management within the programs and provide technical guidance and oversee quality of deliverables and ensure that communications and work products that are shared externally meet CHAI standards.- Participate in Senior Management Team meetings and functions and provide strategic guidance and support on issues that affect the cluster.- Develop new and maintain strategic relationships with senior stakeholders necessary to advance the program objectives.- In concurrence with the CD, provide strategic direction in reprioritization, expansion, scoping of new initiatives, proposal development, coordinating resource mobilization and fundraising efforts to help achieve program objectives of the CHAI Zambia office.Technical:- Lead the design and implementation of projects to support Government’s HSS priorities in Zambia based on WHO and other health systems strengthening frameworks to achieve UHC.- Provide technical oversight in the implementation and execution of CHAI Zambia’s health systems strengthening interventions and guide evidence-based decision-making regarding policies, guidelines, and program operations;- Ensure technical congruence between program activities, Governments priorities, and donor requirements.- Provide in-depth and high-quality technical assistance/inputs to GRZ health systems strengthening programs, policies, strategies and proposal development processes at all levels- Based on a firm knowledge of the distribution, determinants and distribution of health-related states and events collaborate with GRZ and other stakeholders to develop innovative technical strategies to strengthen health systems at all levels to improve health outcomes- Provide technical leadership, strategic guidance, oversight and continuity of CHAI’s support to GRZ on the following grants/initiatives:- Strengthening accountability across various health programs in the cluster to improve equitable access to high quality health services.- Oversee the implementation of the Sexual, Reproductive, Maternal, and Newborn Health program work plans including program planning, budgeting, coordination, forecasting, monitoring and reporting. Including the provision of technical assistance to GRZ to assist with SRMNH program design and rollout influencing national research, policy formulation, strategic documents development and analysis.- Increase access of basic health services in rural parts of Zambia by strengthening community health systems including the enrollment, training, deployment, supportive supervision and motivation of Community Health Workers such as Community Health Assistants (CHAs) as well as other community systems strengthening activities- Addressing Zambia’s health workforce challenges including the training, absorption, distribution and retention of health workforce as well as pediatric workforce scale up activities.- Development and implementation of strategies to build health systems resilience to absorb “shocks’ to the health system including ensuring access to oxygen such as liquid oxygen (LOX). Also, ensuring health worker availability, safety and competence in the provision of both COVID-19 and general health services.- Sustainable health financing through improved financial risk protection, financial management and performance- Increase access to Assistive Products (AP) and systems for delivering assistive technology (AT) in Zambia. This includes providing programmatic and technical oversight for effective program implementation.- Ensure all programs in the cluster are on course to achieving their respective targets through effective monitoring, evaluation and learning.- Seize opportunities to build capacity, skills and relationships with Government and cooperating partners to develop competencies that ensure local leadership and sustainability of the programs.- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Country Director. This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
Budgeting and Reporting:- Develop in-depth understanding of multiple programs’ budgets and expense drivers/levers and support program managers/ budget holders in developing/revising budgets and guidelines, and preparation/submission of detailed program budgets.- Support the Director Finance and Program Managers in consolidation, validation, and analysis of operational expenses against budgets; provide variance explanations and effect adjustments to programmatic plans/budgets.- Review income allocations and closely coordinate with program managers on execution rate, adjustments needed, and reforecasting of budgets to ensure consistency with programmatic goals/plans.- Prepare budget presentations for discussions/approvals and incorporation of these in program reports/submission.Financial Management and Planning:- Prepare management reports/dashboard for tracking critical KPIs, and grants’/projects’ performance and advise Program managers on productivity metrics and cost efficiencies.- Handle routine accounting, transaction processing and month end processes under guidance of the Finance Manager concerned.- Support project teams in development of financial proposals/plans for new grants and support translation of these into detailed financial scenarios, cost heads/expense categories, phasing etc.Grant Management:- Support program teams in preparing, reviewing, reconciling, and submitting financial reports to donors and in setting up and implementing appropriate reporting protocols.- Support development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures for grants management, budgeting guidelines and financial management.- Send timely alerts and reminders for coordination with other WJCF Offices.- Process partner agreements/contracts and coordinate timely release of donor tranches under guidance from Finance Manager / Director Finance.- Maintenance of all partners records and financial documents.Efficient financial risk management:- Support the Finance function in effective risk management measures, ensuring judicious utilisation of funds, adherence to budgets, and compliance with regulatory norms.- Support risk assessment of partners and institute measures including systems, processes, and training of partners (and WJCF staff) in compliance and risk management.- Ensuring strict compliance with donor guidelines & provide support during donor and other audits.- Support development and implementation of policies, systems, and procedures to ensure financial accuracy, transparency, and adoption of best practices.- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Enhance and execute a comprehensive talent strategy aligned with the organization's overall goals, emphasizing organizational development and growth.- Lead the organization's initiatives in learning and development, performance management, external outreach, internal mobility, and compensation and total rewards.- Implement innovative talent attraction strategies to source high-caliber candidates from diverse backgrounds.- Foster relationships with external talent sources and industry leaders to build a robust talent pipeline.- Drive initiatives to enhance learning and development opportunities for all staff, including skills development, leadership training, and career advancement pathways.- Create and implement performance management processes that promote continuous improvement and employee growth.- Develop and execute retention strategies that ensure top talent remains engaged and committed to the organization.- Identify and address factors that contribute to employee turnover and implement solutions to mitigate attrition.- Collaborate closely with program leaders to provide strategic support, including organogram design, competency mix, and team culture enhancement.- Implement innovative approaches to foster a culture of excellence, inclusivity, and employee engagement.- Apply HR best practices and data analytics to drive informed decision-making in talent management.- Ensure that HR processes are continuously optimized for efficiency and effectiveness.- Establish and nurture relationships with external partners, industry leaders, and talent sources to support relevant talent activities and organizational growth.- Measure and improve the organization's working health and culture to ensure a positive and high-impact working environment.- Play a pivotal role in WJCF's strategy enhancement and execution while contributing to organization-wide process improvements.- Act as a key advisor on strategic initiatives, issues, and opportunities related to talent management and organizational health.- Any other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Participate in all relevant administrative, financial and project related review and planning meetings (including preparation of project budgets).- Responsible for organizational and project related bookkeeping / accounting work, including recording of all financial transactions using accounting software.- Ensure booking of expenses in line with approved budget, accounts code, budget line etc for proper reporting and monitoring of expenses.- Ensure completion of all the documents in vouchers before processing the payment.- Process payments to partners, vendors, and employees on timely basis.- Ensure timely settlement of advance payments to staff/vendors.- Ensure timely payment of monthly statutory dues, closure of monthly accounts and reporting.- Prepare monthly office / project specific financial reports. Assist with reconciliation of books of accounts with overall accounts maintained by the Head Office.- Ensure that administrative and financial registers (like registers for attendance, leave records, Staff movement, personal vehicle use, incoming and outgoing correspondence, stocks) are maintained properly.- Assist the Finance Officer/Lead in all financial audit related activities, at project or organizational level.- Undertake any other activities and responsibilities as reasonably required by the organization/Supervisor.- Maintaining appropriate files/records/documents towards meeting legal and statutory requirements.