Click column header to sort
Support country health system strengthening through training, and the review, validation, and management of data - Execute training of assigned country users and other country stakeholders on supply chain data management principles related to VAN processes and the VAN platform.- Act as main point of contact between VAN and country data providers for the collection, review, and validation of national inventory and supply plan data for a portfolio of countries. - Work with country data providers to ensure that inventory and supply plan data is submitted on time and is complete.- Ensure that supply plans, inventory, and order/shipment data as presented in the VAN are in alignment with one another for a portfolio of countries.- Create data validation tickets and work to resolve data validation issues for a portfolio of countries using the VAN ticketing system when possible, or directly with country data providers. Resolve family planning supply imbalances in collaboration with country stakeholders and the global RH community - Collaborate with assigned in-country data providers to review supply exceptions flagged by the system and to determine the appropriate action to request of donors/procurers to avoid stockouts, shortages, and overstocks for at least the next 12 months. - Work with the Control Tower Planning Manager to execute more in-depth analysis of country data for the Consensus Planning Group (CPG). The CPG is a cross-organizational group of donors, procurers, and technical assistance partners working together to avoid/mitigate family planning stock imbalances.- Present country-specific issues to donors/procurer members of the CPG and make clear recommendations for action.- Develop relationships with key stakeholders (governments, procurers, donors, NGOs) working in SRH commodity security, becoming a respected and trusted colleague in the family planning community. Contribute to process improvement efforts of the VAN - Support continuous process improvement efforts through active participation in VAN taskforces and workstreams. - Provide input to the development of analytics dashboards to be leveraged by the Control Tower Planning Manager, other Control Tower Members, as well as by international, multi-donor working groups. Contribute to country supply chain strengthening- Serve as a supply chain expert resource to the CHAI Global SRH Team and to CHAI country teams, providing technical support as needed on in-country supply chain systems and processes, including forecasting, supply planning and distribution.- Manage and strengthen systems to monitor stock on hand, consumption and orders of family planning commodities and medical abortion products.- Collaborate with country teams to support mitigation of supply chain-related barriers.
Capacity building on data collection, retrieval, analysis, visualization and use for operational planning and other strategic decision-making (30%)- Assist with capacity building for government staff and on systematic data use by developing manuals, SOPs, and other relevant training materials.- Help cultivate a culture of data-use within the NTD programby monitoring and strengthening the quality of data inputs, refining analytical outputs, and developing context-appropriate strategies to strengthen the NTD program’s data use.- Lead training and coaching sessions for key stakeholders on data use and on NTD data repository, once developed.- Identify additional in-country partners to support and sustain capacity building initiatives for NTD program.Technical assistance on data use (20%)- Coordinate survey and MDA data reviews at central and peripheral levels; support DHIS-2 data reviews.- Support development of global NTDs scorecards for Benin.- Support consolidation of relevant data for certification of NTDs elimination dossiers as applicable.- Identify opportunities for improved data use in planning and execution of NTD mass drug campaigns. Health information systems strengthening (20%)- Support development and roll out of an integrated NTD database including user testing and feedback.- Develop dashboards for NTD database and link them to other visualization tools.- Develop M&E framework and update schedule for improving integrated database and relevant tools.Knowledge brokering on use of modelling to inform NTD program implementation activities (20%)- Serve as liaison between NTD modelling stakeholders and the national NTD program to support development and validation of the program’s modelling questions and ensure dialogue between modelers and the program.- Translate modelling results into decision-making recommendations and advocacy materials.Support vector control initiatives to improve entomology surveillance across the NTDs and malaria programs (10%)- Collaborate with other in-country partners to strengthen MoH monitoring of sentinel sites.- Support review of insecticide resistance monitoring and data interpretation.
Community Health Strategy – (50%)- Supporting coordination of a participatory strategy development working group- Supporting the organization of complex, abstract ideas in digestible frameworks and written products- Supporting the development & iterative refinement of a strategy draft- Preparing for feedback consultations and discussionsHealth Workforce Strategy – (40%)- Responsible for reviewing each sub-strategy brief, identifying outstanding edits required, and conducting desk review and consultations as needed to make final changes- Responsible for updating the master strategy narrative and theory of change to reflect final inputs from CHAI’s Health Workforce team as well as the integration of community health contentOther – (10%)- Support the Global Health Workforce team with other projects in service of the Health Workforce Program Strategy as required, which could include but are not limited to: preparations for a multi-country summit meeting, preparing concept notes and materials for communication or advocacy opportunities, or supporting new project scoping or proposal development
Research:- Researching and synthesizing secondary information sources on the RAC market in India, Southeast Asia, and globally.- Identifying key experts and conducting interviews to support learning, outreach, and stakeholder engagement.- Designing and implementing surveys to capture key demand & supply dataAnalysis:- Analyzing data & modeling, e.g. manufacturer cost structure analysis; forecasting the impact of specific interventions on emissions- Company due diligence to inform our manufacturer or distributor outreach- Ideating ways to test proposed market-shaping interventions, and supporting the execution of pilots and other evidence-generating activities.Communications:- Creating key assets–presentations, reports, primers–to share our insights and results with internal and external stakeholdersProject Management:- Supporting business development and helping shape and execute monitoring, evaluation, and learning for the program.- Coordinating complex workstreams across internal & external teams- Perform other responsibilities, as requested by supervisor
- Build a working relationship with the State ABDM Office (SAO), Madhya Pradesh- Proactively identify area(s) of support including but not limited to (i) Capacity building, (ii) IEC deployment in the state to drive ABDM adoption- Building key stakeholder relationship(s) with (i) ABDM-enabled IT solution providers, (ii) Medical Associations and Councils, (iii) State ABDM office MP, and other(s) as required- Building useful tools and checklists for the interfacing agency to optimise the interfacing agency’s field team outreach (e.g., visit planner, visit checklists, FAQs, reporting forms, etc.)- Monitor the progress of the microsite(s) implemented in Madhya Pradesh and support the State ABDM office in documenting the learnings and reporting progress to National Health Authority- Regular problem solving and coaching the Analyst (ABDM MP) and interfacing agency in the state- Identification, on-boarding and collaboration with ABDM-enabled IT solution providers- Supporting SAO to identify and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and CME sessions to convey benefits of becoming a part of the ABDM ecosystem- Engaging professional bodies and associations of healthcare professionals to leverage their existing communication channels (sessions, newsletters, magazines, blogposts, and such others) for spreading awareness about ABDM among their members- Exploring other innovative ways to reach out and engage healthcare professionals to enable them to participate in India’s digital health journey- Strengthening the capacity of the SAO by supporting them in on boarding a Program Management Unit (PMU) for ABDM implementation in the state
- Develop and execute a comprehensive engagement strategy for leading RAC manufacturers and other relevant stakeholders in the Indian supply-side ecosystem- Build and maintain relationships with leading RAC manufacturers, component suppliers, retail store owners and other relevant supply-side stakeholders- Identify and develop opportunities for collaboration and partnership; understand challenges and risks in the RAC manufacturing and supply chain- Conduct comprehensive assessments of technology pipelines from leading manufacturers, including technology details, roadmaps, and barriers to commercialization- Analyze the cost structure of existing & next-gen products to identify opportunities for cost optimization- Lead the design and implementation of supply de-risking mechanisms, such as market commitments and agreements- Collect and analyze data to prepare reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders- Support feasibility assessment of institutional procurement channels, analyzing volume expectations and operational requirements to facilitate supplier-buyer partnerships- Monitor and track progress, collaborate with internal teams to coordinate efforts, align strategies, and share strategic insights
- Support program implementation, including development of national scale up strategies and costed implementation plans for new health commodities to be introduced.- Work with the Zambia National Formulary Committee (ZNFC) to review and update the national Essential Medicines List (EML), standard treatment guideline (STG) and Zambia National Formulary (ZNF) with the newly introduced products.- Support the design and implementation of new product introduction processes, including supporting the SRH Product Introduction Technical Committee (PITC), supporting product registration with Zambia Medicines Regulatory- Authority (ZAMRA), conducting forecasting and quantification.- Support the review and updating of the supply chain tools including the report for essential medicines and medical supplies (REMMS) and the electronic logistic management information system (eLMIS).- Support the review and update of policy documents including the guidelines.- Monitor program implementation activities; identify potential risks and challenges to the implementation plan and roll-out of activities; work towards addressing potential risks/ mitigation mechanisms.- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with key government partners (from national and sub-national level), cooperating partners, and other relevant stakeholders to expand access to SRH services.- Support activities related to supply chain management more broadly within the Zambia health system and other tasks which contribute to improved health access in Zambia by working closely with the CHAI program teams at country and global levels.
- Perform scientific literature review on relevant topics as needed (e.g., surveillance methods, drivers of malaria transmission, intervention effectiveness)- Monitor, evaluate, and improve the performance of malaria surveillance processes and platforms including the quality of generated information - Contribute to the formulation of surveillance guidelines and SOPs- Design, implement, analyze, and disseminate results from projects evaluating program and/or intervention effectiveness- Organize, clean, and integrate datasets from different sources to aid program monitoring and evaluation and data analyses- Collaborate with academic partners to conduct statistical and/or spatial analyses of malaria metrics (epidemiology, entomology, interventions) to understand disease pattern and impact of interventions- Synthesize and disseminate findings through high-quality presentations, reports, and scientific publications - Translate analytic results to government and non-government partners to support evidence-based decision making and the formulation of operations plans of malaria activities- Promote the routine use and analyses of epidemiological, entomological, and programmatic data to inform country strategy planning and routine program implementation - Support institutionalization of data reviews at all levels, including the development of data collection tools and data visualization tools- Formulate and deliver national and sub-national level technical training materials- Provide technical supervision, training and ad-hoc programmatic support to staff members involved in epidemiological and surveillance strengthening activities- Represent CHAI at external technical meetings with local academic and technical partners- Serve as a trusted adviser to key stakeholders across government and non-governmental organizations by proactively developing and maintaining strong working relationships- Any other tasks as required
- Develop Excel mapping of all teams for import into the Payfactors system.- Assist in the transition and transformation of data from one reporting platform to another, ensuring the data meet the import file requirements of the new platform.- Create a reusable Excel template that allows efficient data transformation and transfer in the future.- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of data at all stages of the process.- Support the preparation of overviews of new salary bands for all teams- Support the end-of-year compensation process, which includes developing templates and performing data verification checks in excel for Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA), merit, equity, and market adjustment processing.- Assist in project management tasks related to the overall compensation review and adjustment processes.- Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations for communicating complex compensation data to teams and stakeholders.
- Provide support tothe MIC working group under the umbrella of the WHO Immunization Agenda 2030 (IA2030) to advance access to immunization in MICs- Analyze access to immunization, underlying drivers and barriers across MICs among a defined framework with both quantitative and qualitative indicators, and support the dissemination of the results to global health stakeholders- Lead analysis to accelerate the go-to-market of novel antigens - Support the design of high-impact market-shaping interventions for MICs in close collaboration with manufacturers and vaccine procurers- Cultivate relationships with operational counterparts working at global health partners, vaccine procurers and vaccine manufacturers- Lead workstreams in the preparation of presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions- Any other duties as required