Click column header to sort
- Contribute to the design, planning and execution of high-impact interventions to establish and sustain the COVID-19 commodities’ supply chain in India- Critically evaluate and strategize methods for improving commodities ordering, inventory management, warehouse management, and transportation which may include improved used of technology and data for management, and integration of COVID-19 testing commodities’ supply chain with other commodities- Inform procurement decisions through product/supplier landscaping and robust projections that mirror the anticipated demand surge- Leverage data systems for efficient and timely allocation of commodities, logistics planning to solve last mile distribution- Identify supply chain related issues at both upstream and downstream level such as consistent delivery delays from specific manufacturers, high wastage at specific labs etc.- Support capacity building of key national and state stakeholders on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program leadership
- Provide continuous support with analysis and feedback to national stakeholders for improving capacity utilization in private lab- Explore tie-ups with national health insurance schemes to enable strategic purchasing for private lab services and optimized empanelment procedures to streamline demand generation and ensure equitable load distribution- Support states in setting up potential public private partnerships (PPP) which can ensure increased and equitable access at a district level- Provide intelligence and required support on introduction and adoption of newer technological/product innovations that may prove to be critical to increasing testing capacity, reducing strain on healthcare system, and reducing overall cost- Work with national and state stakeholders in monitoring operations and quality of service delivery of private sector labs- Strengthen the diagnostic network till the district level to ensure equitable access to testing across the country, with a focus on placing more POC platforms at the CHC/PHC level through robust geo-prioritization framework- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program leadership
- Provide high-value strategic and programmatic support to design and implement in-country initiatives which will dramatically improve vaccines supply chain performance in collaboration with CHAI country teams.- Provide critical input on the approach needed to meet in-country grant and program objectives related to vaccines supply chain, in line with the program strategy and model.Contribute to the design, planning and execution of high-impact projects with country teams to sustainably transform the vaccines supply chain in CHAI focal countries. Projects might include diagnosing the end-to-end vaccines supply chain and developing strategies and interventions for improvement, improving vaccines ordering and inventory management which may include improved used of technology and data for management, assessing opportunities to integrate vaccines supply chain with other commodities, and supporting thoughtful implementation of data management tools and systems.- Lead continuous development and effective dissemination & use of programmatic "tool kit", lessons learned, and other know-how related to vaccines supply chain across CHAI's vaccines program.- Inform national and global practices and policies related to vaccines supply chain.- Inform practices & policies based on robust evidence base, insightful analytical perspective, and lessons learned from CHAI and other partners to promote improved outcomes of immunization programs.- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in vaccine supply chain and establish yourself as a respected and trusted thought leader in this area of focus within CHAI and within the global immunization community.- Disseminate CHAI's programmatic insights to the global immunization community as appropriate.- Support the development of CHAI's vaccines program around vaccines supply chain, in collaboration with program and country leadership.- Support development of program-wide and country-specific objectives and strategies regarding vaccines supply chain.- Support scoping and development of new grants.- Develop program thought leadership in supply chain to deliver against current and future goals.- Support ramp up of new CHAI staff and new focus countries and strengthen capabilities of existing CHAI staff in supply chain, leveraging the institutional knowledge from CHAI vaccines program.- Support program and grant management, with a focus on vaccines supply chain work, in collaboration with program and country leadership.- Assess progress against overall objectives & milestones in areas of focus and help prepare high-quality briefings for donors and CHAI management, including achievements to date, action plan going forward, and key risks & opportunities.- Assess effectiveness of CHAI's theory of change and approach related to vaccines supply chain in focus countries and recommend improvement opportunities.- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Reviewing secondary sources of information including reports, data and literature to inform and develop resource mapping process- Supporting the development of the resource mapping tool and all its supporting documents- Conducting a series of training sessions to train actors on using and filling the resource mapping tool- Providing technical support for data collection and analysis. This will include liaising with development partners in the collection of data and identifying the type and detail of data necessary, and how this map to the data available from partners- Producing a report on the resource mapping to summarize methods and outputs for government and further dissemination- Producing analysis materials, graphs and PowerPoint presentations for dissemination purposes- Supporting the government to apply resource mapping results to identify gaps against strategic plans and guide the allocation of resources, as well as to strengthen planning processes and other government priorities- Developing and delivering compelling presentations to inform evidence-based/data-driven decision making- Other tasks assigned by the Program Manager
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:- Support augmentation of overall testing capacity through bolstering of current lab infrastructure, as well as introduction of newer testing technologies- Provide strategic support in strengthening the institutional frameworks essential for conducting tests (lab operations, infrastructure, HR, sample collection related product and process innovations, data systems) to ensure timely conduction of tests- Provide strategic support to national stakeholders in supply chain management of diagnostic kits including forecasting and inventory management, and help in building guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for procurement of commodities at state level- Empower national stakeholders with market intelligence and technology landscapes for both Indian and international manufacturers to rapidly identify and evaluate newer testing technologies such as antigen testing- Analyse testing ecosystem data and provide analytical frameworks for informing strategic programmatic decisions around diagnostics- Provide continuous support with analysis and feedback to national stakeholders for improving capacity utilization in private labs- Perform other responsibilities as requested by programme leadership
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:- Supporting the NDoH in all areas of national AHD efforts, including planning and implementation;- Develop thorough understanding of the healthcare, pharmaceutical and diagnostic landscape related to the medicines and equipment portfolio within South Africa and globally including key priorities, challenges and gaps in order to inform program development; - Overseeing the translation of objectives provided by the government, donors, and other partner organizations into clear, prioritised activity plans and being able to report on the progress of executing these;- Developing and managing collaborative relationships with the NDoH, suppliers, partner organizations and other relevant stakeholders;- Ensuring communication and alignment of activities across government and partner stakeholders efforts and across other CHAI programs in South Africa to ensure coordination and successful execution of the program;- Overseeing analyses of policy and regulatory landscape to inform recommendations and support any revisions that may be required to ensure the smooth introduction of products and/or services;- Overseeing quantification, costing, implementation and monitoring of detailed national commodity and equipment procurement optimization, introduction and scale up plans;- Conducting routine field supervision visits, data collection, and routine data analysis of national and program data;- Developing and maintaining program databases and dashboards for performance monitoring and evaluation;- Oversee the development and input provided to relevant technical documents including health services provider training curricula, standard operating procedures and service delivery guidelines to support the program scale up;- Translate objectives provided by the government, donors, and other partner organizations into clear activity plans, and provide guidance to DoH on prioritization of initiatives;- Ensure communication and alignment of activities across government and partner stakeholders efforts and across other CHAI programs in South Africa to ensure coordination and successful execution of the program;- Support the Program Manager on key deliverables and ad-hoc requirements, as needed.
- Help shape and improve existing and future CHW related interventions across Hispaniola.- Serve as a trusted advisor to the CHAI Haiti team and external stakeholders were relevant (e.g., government bodies and non-governmental organizations).- Coordinate and lead the systematic tracking, analysis and mapping of quantitative and qualitative indicators on coverage and quality of malaria-specific diagnostic, treatment and surveillance at community level. - Develop and maintain a strong understanding of community level malaria diagnosis, treatment and surveillance to identify the highest priority needs and opportunities to improve the quality and coverage of malaria-specific diagnostics, treatment and surveillance at community level. - Conduct collaborative evaluations of existing CHW programs to highlight key strengths and weaknesses, and support in the development of policies, strategies and plans to address them (short-term, medium-term, and long-term).- Support government partners and CHAI country and regional teams to develop and execute evidence- and needs-based integrated community health policies, strategies and operational plans at all level to increase availability of malaria and non-malaria commodities, and expand access to quality integrated malaria services.- Provide central and sub-national colleagues with technical backstopping in the areas of malaria case management and community health.- Collaborate with CHAI technical leads in the region and in country to strengthen CHW engagement in malaria prevention (e.g., vector control activities) as relevant. - Scope new opportunities within Hispaniola – with ministries, partners, and new funding opportunities (research grant opportunities).- Provide ad-hoc support to CHW efforts in Mesoamerica as time allows.- Engage other CHAI malaria teams to involve, account and advocate for CHWs in strategic planning and implementation.- Establish and continually update an internal clearing house of CHW program evidence, design, policy, and implementation resources (e.g. training and mentorship material) - Support global, regional and country colleagues to generate, document, and publish evidence and experience working with CHWs towards malaria control or elimination agendas- Pursue opportunities for collaboration with other CHAI teams, helping to build a cross-cutting community of practice within country, region and organization- Assist in pursuing CHAI organizational involvement in external CHW communities of practice (i.e., technical working groups)- Other responsibilities as needed
- With government partners and country teams, develop CHAI strategy in health financing reforms in Burkina Faso, Mali and Senegal, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities to add value and maximize impact. Develop new partnerships and proposals to secure funding for new areas- Provide technical support to government counterparts on their key priorities for health financing, including by designing and implementing tools and processes for improved resource mobilization, allocation and management, and supporting their institutionalization in Ministries of Health- Design and conduct cost and impact analysis, and other quantitative analyses that assess opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability in health financing in specific country contexts- Research methods used in the roll-out of health financing reforms and public financial management reforms in other countries and advise governments to adapt lessons to new context. This includes assessing implementation of user fee repeal reforms across the region to share key learnings with country teams and government stakeholders- Actively contribute to identifying and shaping health financing opportunities in the Sub-Saharan Africa region, as part of CHAI global health financing team efforts, sharing learnings across countries- Stay abreast of key global trends and research- Other responsibilities as requested by manager
- Support evaluation of data and data systems for research enhancement and research management; iteratively review data and data acquisition systems along with published and ongoing research on Covid-19 and recommend exploration of additional areas of research.- Product management of a large reporting portal (software engineering experience required); recommend and manage program and governance metrics and additional features/reports and functionalities to inform programmatic decision-making. Coordinate with software development team to enhance/add features and manage change requests.- Proactively develop guidelines and policy for data management, audit mechanisms, best practices and data sharing, including relevant methodology for data sharing (HIEs, PII removed data, REST APIs etc depending on context).Develop and validate multiple hypothesis using relevant statistical tests to answer programmatic questions and test management frameworks distributions and anomalies by performing statistical tests of significance, i.e. Chi Square tests, t-tests, correlation matrices, LDA, ANOVA/MANOVA templates that can be used on multiple datasets with minimum rework.- Coordinate a team of software engineers and assist with UI best practices. Recommend UI development strategies for information sharing on the reporting portal by developing wireframes, functionalities and coordinating development and UAT releases.- Analyse reporting needs and requirements, assesses current reporting in the context of strategic goals and devise plans for delivering the most appropriate reporting solutions to users.- Support capacity building of key government functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program leadership.
- Design, develop and maintain data management tools, dashboards, analytics frameworks and innovations to ensure continuous and harmonized data collection, validation, analysis for monitoring and evaluation of program performance- Assess interoperability of data systems and provide insights into designing integrated data system(s) across the disease value chain (prevention-surveillance-diagnosis-treatment)- Consolidate program performance data/information into formats that can be directly used for decision making for program service delivery and resource allocation- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and confidentiality of all reports, views, dashboards, and user data- Implement new program reports within the established reporting framework, policies and procedures- Train and support end users on accessing and navigating reports- Work with ICMR IT department in the development of data warehouses and other data sources to support managerial and programmatic intelligence reporting needs- Analyse reporting needs and requirements, assesses current reporting in the context of strategic goals and devise plans for delivering the most appropriate reporting solutions to users- Generate ad-hoc BI solutions, pertaining to technical, strategic and operational aspects of the programme, such as reports, cubes, and dashboards, using industry best practices for presentation, efficiency, and user friendliness- Designs reports to aid in the efficient assimilation of the data by users by engaging exception reporting- Support capacity building of key government functionaries on relevant competencies for sustained ownership and delivery- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program leadership