Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to strengthening integrated health systems around the world and expanding access to care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, Malaria and other illnesses. CHAI has employed a unique solution-oriented approach that focuses on helping national governments build the capacity required for high-quality care and treatment programs, in addition to improving market dynamics for medicines and diagnostics, lowering prices for treatment and accelerating access to life-saving technologies at the national level.
In India, CHAI has worked on various initiatives with the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and has served over 350,000 people in the country, including children, mothers and caregivers since 2004. CHAI today supports myriad programs, both at the State and Central levels, including nutrition, child health, immunization, pneumonia/diarrhea, tuberculosis and HIV.
1. Ensure robust financial management for the project:
2. Responsible for statutory and internal audit functions, cash management, treasury duties, and bank operations
3. Oversee preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows and act as the authority for routine fund clearances and approvals
4. Ensure strict compliance with applicable in-country laws and regulations, including taxation laws
5. Ensure timely and accurate submission of project financial reports to relevant donors, and provide support and supervision to project-specific financial audits
6. Conduct quarterly administrative and financial reviews of project
7. Supervise the administrative functions to ensure timely support is provided in all the project areas, including but not limited to:
8. Grant management:
Applicants must possess Advance accounting / finance qualification like CA/CWA/CS
Skills & Competencies: